Chapter 4

Bloody Kiss

The long sharp nail of the vampire cut Yunho’s left arm opening his flesh as bubbles of blood begin to appear. He groans in pain as he gripped the open wound with his right arm. Blood begin to dye his shirt sleeve red.

“Yunho! Are you okay?!” Hojoon asked as he rushed over to Yunho

“I’m alright…” Yunho manage a response through the pain.

“You hunter must be very darling to come here…” the vampire grinned

Yunho clinched his fist tightly in anger that he had allowed himself to be wounded by a low class vampire. Has he really gotten weak?

“Pull yourself together Yunho! This is no time to be thinking bad thoughts” Hojoon’s voice ring through Yunho’s ear as he turn to look at him.

He took a deep breath before regaining his composer “remind me to kick you a thousand times when this is over…” Yunho spoke in a serious tone of voice that made Hojoon regret bringing him along.

“You can kick me as much as you want if we get out of this alive” Hojoon smile nervously “I think it’s best to retreat Yunho…we can’t handle this many on our own…”

The one thing Yunho hate most is retreating, whenever he feels the needs to escape, it makes him feel like he’s weak. He understands that they are outnumbered and fleeing will be the best option however his pride refuses to back down. Even if they might die here, Yunho was not going to just give up and run away with his tail between his legs like a coward.

 “for sure the front door is a no, maybe if we make it to the back door, there is a chance we could escape and call for back up” Hojoon whisper to Yunho

Suddenly Yunho felt a huge amount of pain coming from his open flesh. It felt like someone had poured a bottle of Alcohol onto his wound sending a shock wave of pain throughout his body. The nails of Vampires are filled with poison. Usually a hunter will carry with them a bottle of remedy to remove the poison but Yunho never felt like he needed it. In all of his years serving Hellsing, never once had he gotten injured like this before.

“You don’t look good Yunho; we need to get you out of here and fast!” Spoke Hojoon with an expression of concern upon the decoloration of Yunho's face.

“I’m fine, it’s nothing I can’t handle” spoke Yunho as he reach out his hand to Hojoon “give me the sword”

“are you crazy?! We need to get out of here...we need to remove those poison or you will die”

“no!” Yunho snapped “there is no way I’m going to run away from this, I have gone through worst situation than this and came out victorious. I’m not going to back out”

Hojoon can’t help but be frustrated at Yunho and his determination. He gets it that Yunho hate running away from a fight but right now his life is in danger. Hojoon debated rather he should just force Yunho to flee or allow him to continue this possible loosing fight.

"give me the sword Hojoon?..." Yunho demanded

Hojoon knew better then to force something on Yunho because after it, it will be him who will suffer under Yunho's infamous glares that is rumour to roit you from inside out.

 “alright, just don’t pass out on me”

He handed the sword to Yunho “Just worry about yourself…”

The vampire hesitated a bit before launching toward him. Yunho swing the sword and cut the vampire as it screams in pain and turn to ash. Within a short time, he was able to kill most of the vampires in the bar. From Hojoon’s view, there is probably no more than 10 left however they hesitate to attack after seeing their companion dead so fast and so easy.  The remaining vampires looked trouble and unsure of what to do. If they attack him, they will most likely suffer the same faith as their fallen friends.

“If you aren’t going to attack…then I will…” Yunho continue to grin as he launched toward the remaining vampire with the strong desire to kill.

Suddenly out of nowhere someone appear between them and blocked Yunho’s attack before sending him flying across the room. Yunho’s back collided with the bar table as the sword flew out of his hand and onto the ground. Hojoon is in total shock, he wasn’t sure what had just happened. One minute Yunho is running toward the vampires and the next thing he knew, Yunho flew across the room.  The impact knocked Yunho out cold as Hojoon rushed to his side. He calls out to Yunho but it was no use, he has slip into slumber. Hojoon could sense a powerful energy coming from behind him as he turns around and came face to face with Jaejoong. His eyes were glowing sending chills throughout Hojoon’s body. He has encountered many vampires but none with this kind of energy or this kind of beauty. He knew right away that this vampire was different from those they have been going after, if he has to rank Jaejoong, he would rank him as a class A vampire.

The remaining vampires quickly smile now that a powerful companion has appeared before them. They were no longer afraid of Yunho and Hojoon.

“This…is bad…with Yunho out cold and having a powerful Vampire appear, there is no way we will make it out alive” Thought Hojoon.

“Now you two are goners, there is no way you can escape now” one of the vampires chuckled happily

Jaejoong turns to face the vampires and narrowed his brows in anger. The vampire felt a strong energy coming from Jaejoong. He swallows his spit in fear as he took a step back fearing for his life.

“Disappear…” Jaejoong spoke coldly and full of anger.

Before Hojoon’s eyes, the remaining 10 vampires went up in flame as their agonizing screams echoed throughout the room. Hojoon couldn’t believe it; he had never seen anything like this before. With just one command, he kills 10 vampires in a split second. This is the first time he witness power behind a spoken word. Usually vampires do not have this kind of ability. If he thinks about it, there were only 4 cases where a report came in regarding Vampires who possess this kind of power.

Hojoon finally realizes something about Jaejoong as his eyes widen in shock. The fear in him grew twice as much and for the first time, he felt like he will pee his pants “you’re...you’re…” Hojoon found it difficult to speak properly staring at death itself.

Jaejoong turns his attention back to the stuttering Hojoon and the unconscious Yunho. His eyes stopped glowing as he walked toward them. Hojoon quickly raised his blade against Jaejoong. He isn’t sure if he will be able to take Jaejoong down but he’s not going to just sit here and die.

Jaejoong paused as he stares at them before smiling “sorry, I didn’t think he’ll fly so far”

“huh?”

“Sometime I can’t really control my strength well when it comes to human. Your bodies are weaker and more fragile than us vampires…” Jaejoong crouched to the ground “I hope he won’t get mad, it will be troublesome…”

Hojoon is dumbfounded; he isn’t sure what kind of trick this vampire is trying to pull.

“Who are you?!” Hojoon demanded without letting his guard down

“me?...I’m his friend” Jaejoong smiled “you two look like you could use a helping hand so I came to your rescue although I only meant to stop him. With the poison in his body, the more he moves, the quicker the poison will spread....”

“Friend?...”

Jaejoong notice the wound on Yunho’s arm and the smell of blood was over whelming. He can’t help but find the smell very sweet and his desire to have a taste begin to talk over.  The more he stares at it the more it draws him in. Upon seeing this expression on Jaejoong, Hojoon raised his sword once again as he held it next to Jaejoong’s neck.

Upon the coldness of the blade against his skin, Jaejoong returned to his senses “Hellsing must be pretty gutsy to send only two hunters to a vampire gathering”

“Vampire gathering?”

“Speaking of which…” Jaejoong stood up as he faced the front door with a serious look on his face “I think it’s about time you two leave…”

Upon the expression on Jaejoong’s face, Hojoon was not going to waste time questioning. He picks up Yunho and exited the bar as quickily as he can. As he walked just a block away he notice two bats flew toward the bar. He wanted to go back and take a look but right now Yunho is more important.

“what is going on here?!” a loud voice came from the door as he see the place a complete mess with all his vampire servant turn into ashes. His eyes wonder from the pile of ashes to Jaejoong who is sitting at the bar table.

“Jaejoong?!”

 “Yo Rain…care to join me for a drink?” smile Jaejoong as he held a glass of liquor in his hand.

                                                                     

“What is the meaning of this?! You have never show up for a vampire gathering and when you finally do, the place is a mess with all my vampires turns to ash. Are you rebelling against your own kind?!” the Vampire name Rain shouted angrily. He is a tall man and muscular. He has long black hair with golden eyes and pale complexion. Compare to Jaejoong, he has a more stern and noble appearance. As human appearances, Rain looked like his early 30’s.

“I didn’t know there was a meeting, I was bored and wanted a drink so I came here. However your vampires goons wouldn’t leave me alone so I got irritated. They are as as their master who only thinks about ” Jaejoong Grin

 Rain glared at Jaejoong, he has known Jaejoong for a very long time and not once had he ever made Jaejoong fear him or bow down to him. The more Jaejoong stands up to him the more Rain want to break him. Nothing will make Rain happier then to see the strong willed Jaejoong quiver at his feet.  However this desire soon started to form into a secret lust he harbors for Jaejoong. On the outside, he show’s hatred but in the inside, he wants to pin Jaejoong down and devour him.  This feeling of lust is probably the only reason he has not kill Jaejoong. If he wanted to kill, Jaejoong would have been long gone.

Rain walked over to Jaejoong and lean forward as he placed his hand upon the bar counter. Jaejoong also leaned back as their face is only a few inches apart.

Rain looms over him “I don’t give a damn how you want to waste your life away but I’m warning you Jaejoong, don’t do anything that will upset me…”

Jaejoong was not afraid of Rain as he mastered a smirk “what does it matter if I upset you or not, you are not my master Rain. As much as you desire and lust over me, you will never get a taste. I am of high quality and you; you aren’t even worth my time”

Rain narrowed his brow in anger as he retreated and step back “My plan has been put into action. Soon enough these pathetic human will be annihilated. Once everything is completed, you will crawl to our side”

“Even if you rule the heaven and hell, you will be the last person I’ll crawl to. I rather turn to ash Rain…” grin Jaejoong

“Ohhh…I can’t wait to see the day you will lose that grin and express in front of me an expression of true endless pleasure...” Smirk Rain as he headed toward the door

Jaejoong took note of the person standing next to Rain wearing a long dark gray hooded cloak. The hood covers this person’s head and the cloak extended toward the ground covering his feet.

“I hope you are treating your new toy with care, you did take him away from someone who care a lot about him” spoke Jaejoong

Upon mentioning this, the figure hiding behind the hooded cloak paused as he slightly turns to look at Jaejoong. Rain reached over and pulls the person close to his body before glaring at Jaejoong. They both turn into bats and flew out of the open window. Jaejoong let out a tiresome sigh, what he hates most is dealing with Rain.

Yunho woke up later that night with major pain all over his body mostly from his back. He remembers being thrown across the room and colliding with the bar table. Other than that, he can’t really remember much of what caused him to fly off.  Yunho look around and notice he’s in the infirmary room at Hellsing. The wound on his arm has been treated and cover with a bandage. The poison has been extracted and he no longer feels the burning sensation.

“yo, you awake already?” ask Hojoon as he enters the room

“What happen?” ask Yunho as he tried to recollect his memories of earlier

“You flew across the room”

"obviously I did...I'm asking what happen after that...?" Yunho questioned Hojoon as he recalls seeing strains of black hair and golden eyes before passing out from the sudden shock. Even without any explanation from Hojoon, Yunho could already figure out what happen. Base on what he saw before passing out, most likely Jaejoong appear but he wanted confirmation from Hojoon.

"we escape of course..." Hojoon spoke leaving out the information regarding jaejoong

“Now then how are you feeling?” he asked hoping to change the subject

“I feel like …” Yunho slightly moved around as he felt the pain on his arm throbbing.

Hojoon chuckled before pausing as he recalls an image of Jaejoong while hesitating if he should ask the most important question.

“You…” he looks at Yunho with concern “you didn’t go making friends with the enemy did you?”

“Friend? What are you talking about?”

Hojoon only sighs before mastering a smile “never mind…just rest up here for tonight. I still gotta write up the report and hand it to Hyori before she kills me. I’ll come see you tomorrow”

Before Yunho could question him, Hojoon has left the room.  After Hojoon has left the room Yunho felt a familiar presence from the large open window. He reached for his gun sitting on the table near the bed. He pointed it at the window as Jaejoong entered the room.

  

“Seriously? Is this how you going to greet me every time?” Jaejoong pouted “even though I saved you and your friend, it still didn’t change anything”

“How did you get pass security! this place is highly guarded with special mechanism to detact vampires..." Yunho asked

"It wasn't that hard..." smile Jaejoong as Yunho's figure begin to pull back the trigger as a bullet flew pass Jaejoong missing him by a millimeter as it made a hole in the wall.

“o-oi...is that anyway to thank me?” ask Jaejoong nervously

“Thank you? Why should I thank you? You sent me flying and knock me out cold; it’s more than enough to see which side you are on”

“T-t-that was an accident!” Jaejoong tried to defend himself “I only meant to stop you and push you back a bit but…I wasn’t able to control my strength very well and end up sending you across the room!”

Yunho begin to pull the trigger

“I’M TELLING THE TRUTH! YOU CAN EVEN GO ASK YOU FRIEND!” Jaejoong shouted

Yunho was not going to fall for Jaejoong’s tricks. The last time he let his guard down, he regretted it. This time he was not going to let Jaejoong made a fool out of him again. However because he had become so emotional and still recovering from his wound, Yunho felt a bit light headed. He felt a sharp pain from his arm as he begins to gasp for air.

“you should really take it easy…” spoke Jaejoong with an expression of concern "don't under esitmate the power of vampire poison...it's far more effective and deadly then any other poison out there....Even though Hellsing was able to extract it from your body...the after effect will last a good few days..."

“I don’t need your concern” glare Yunho as he lowers his gun but continue to keep his gaze at Jaejoong. Upon seeing the gun lowered, Jaejoong sigh in relief as he crouched to the ground feeling like half his life has been taken away from him. Yunho took his white dress shirt and put it on feeling too expose in front of the beautiful vampire.

“I swear, you are way too quick to act…what if one day you kill an innocent person”

“I don’t kill human, as for vampires, I don’t care if they are innocent or not, they are all the same.”

Jaejoong remind crouched on the ground as he stare at the hatred emitting from Yunho’s eyes. Even though this man hated his guts and wanted to do nothing but kill him, jaejoong can't bring himself to return the hatred. In fact, the more hatred Yunho show Jaejoong, the more at ease he becomes. Yunho also kept his eyes at Jaejoong almost like they are having an eye staring competition. However it was getting harder for Yunho to keep his gaze on Jaejoong’s beautiful golden eyes. He found himself wondering to Jaejoong’s soft lips that he once forced a kiss and continue to wonder to Jaejoong’s slender neck. Jaejoong had worn a long sleeve shirt with 4 buttons on the front which was undone revealing part of his chest. Yunho recalls that night when Jaejoong laid beneath him with his chest bare. He can feel his body burning and Jaejoong was able to pick up his inner desire as he grins. Jaejoong stood up and strolled toward Yunho with a smile on his face.

“Stay where you are!” Yunho shouted afraid that he will lose control once again.

Yunho raised his gun however Jaejoong had disappear and reappear right before a startle Yunho and pin his arm with the gun above his head. He looms over a annoy Yunho refusing to let his arm loose. Jaejoong leans further down with a grin on his face.

“Let go and get off of me!!” Yunho shouted

Jaejoong only leans closer and closer as Yunho’s body burns with desire. He wanted nothing more than to flip Jaejoong over and pin him down like before. As Jaejoong draw closer and closer, Yunho shut his eyes tightly expecting to be forcefully kissed.

“Just kidding...” smile Jaejoong as he retreated “you should have seen the look on your face, it was priceless” he started to chuckle.

Yunho however didn't find this funny as he lost it before putting the gun right to Jaejoong’s forehead

“S-sorry! Sorry!! That was a bad joke!! I won’t do it anymore I promise!!!” Jaejoong panicked as he tried to escape. However Yunho had grabs hold of jaejoong shirt pulling him to the bed before getting on top of him.

“waaahhh?!” Jaejoong cried

“No more of your stupid game! Tell me everything you know about Heechul?!” demand Yunho as he held the gun at Jaejoong once again

Jaejoong stare at Yunho before turning away “I don’t want to…”

Yunho’s vein pop, he was losing patient with this vampire. If he isn’t going to tell Yunho anything then there is no point in keeping him alive.  

“If you know the truth…you’ll be hurt…” Jaejoong spoke softly with a hint of sadness.

The look in Jaejoong’s eyes and the expression on his face made Yunho paused. For some reason he felt like this vampire cares about him. But why would his enemy care whether he will get hurt or not? Yunho felt that Jaejoong is a very mysterious vampire who haves a lot of secrets. He can’t figure out what Jaejoong is thinking or what is he is planning.

“It’s best you forget about finding your partner, it’s for your own good” Jaejoong closed his eyes.

Yunho’s eyes drifted from Jaejoong’s face to his fully exposed neck. Just looking at it makes Yunho’s body burns once again. He developed the urge to kiss it and to taste it.

“Look I know you really care about your partner but…” Jaejoong’s eyes opened widely when he felt a sudden kiss upon his neck “w-w-what are you doing?!”

Jaejoong tried to push Yunho off of him but he quickly grab Jaejoong hand and pin it above his head restricting any movement as Yunho continues to nibbles on his neck. It was as if someone had put a spell on him, making him do something he doesn’t want to do.

                            

“Yunho?!” Jaejoong shouted.

As much as he would love to enjoy this, Jaejoong knew what the outcome will be and he does not want to kill Yunho.

“YUNHO!!!” Jaejoong shouted at the top of his lung snapping Yunho out of his trance.

“w-what did I…” Yunho look at Jaejoong with eyes of confusion before glaring at him “you damn vampire! You put a spell on me again didn’t you!!?”

“Huh?! No one put a spell on you, you’re the one who suddenly started to kiss me and pin down my hands!”

Yunho notice he still have Jaejoong’s hand pin above his head as he quickly let go. Jaejoong turn to look at the clock and realize that daylight will come soon.

“As fun as this has been, it’s time for me to go home…” said Jaejoong as he got out of the bed “until next time Yunho, and please keep that hormone of yours under control” he grins

Yunho only give him a glare “I will find Heechul, either with or without your help”

Jaejoong could see the determination in Yunho’s eyes as he continues “as for you, since you did save us earlier, I’ll let you off this time. The next time I see you…I’m going to kill you...I won't hesitate to pull the trigger anymore...”

 Rather than fearing Yunho’s threat, Jaejoong actually find this amusing “If you going to kill me, you better have something better then silver…” he mastered a smile before digging into his pants pocket and took out a piece of candy before tossing it to Yunho who caught in it his hand “it’s pretty good, you should try it”

Jaejoong turns to look at a small black dot at the corner of the room and smirked before turning into a mist of black dust and exited the room through the window. Yunho sat there in his room trying to figure out what Jaejoong is thinking. It’s as if his mind is battling each other to determine if Jaejoong is good or evil. But the main question that continues to run through his mind is why Jaejoong continues to spare his life and even saved him earlier. Just what is he planning?

Yunho unfolded his fingers to reveal the small red wrapped candy.

                                                                   

He can’t help but let out a little chuckle, it was the same candy he had loved to eat since he was young and still do now.

Meanwhile the entire scene is being watched by Hojoon and Hyori through a camera. Hyori is completely flustered while Hojoon clears his throat. It was Hojoon’s idea to keep a watch on Yunho because he knew the vampire will appear. However, he didn’t think they will witness such an  scene.

“Ahem…s-so what do you think we should do?” ask Hojoon

Hyori lean back against her chair “I think…he’s very beautiful and clever. Did you see that smirk on his face after looking at us; it was… how I should say it… very mesmerizing. Do you think vampire have their own beauty products? Maybe I should ask him and get some for myself”

Hojoon sigh “I meant what do you think we should do about this?...it’s dangerous to have a vampire following him around. Should we report this to higher up?”

“I say just let it be…it doesn’t look like this vampire boy have any ill intent toward Yunho,”

“Hyori, you of all people should know that vampires are very deceiving, what if he is pretending to be all nice and innocent but is planning to find Hellsing’s weak point. If we turn a blind eye on this matter, we could put the whole organization in danger”

Hyori crossed her arms “That’s true…but what if we use this situation to our advantage instead?”

“What do you mean?”

“If he is as powerful as you say he is then maybe we can get him onto our side. He could be our key to locating the sires. He might be able to answer all the questions we have regarding his race”

“You are asking for something very risky here Hyori…”

“Like the old saying goes, you have to take risk in order to achieve your goal” Hyori grin

Hojoon sigh “well, you have never stir me wrong so I’ll keep my mouth shut. But how do you plan to get him to our side?”

“We don’t need to do anything, just let them be; eventually the vampire boy will come to our side because of Yunho. We just have to give him time and be patient” Hyori grin “As for safety measures; I’ll be leaving Yunho to your care.”

“Eh?...you going to make me baby sit?”

“Not babysit; I’m making you his watcher. Closely observes them, make sure nothing goes wrong”

“What if I discover that the vampire is actually evil?”

Hyori turns to look at Hojoon with an expression of seriousness “then kill him”

For a few weeks, Hojoon and Hyori  has closely observed Yunho’s every move without his knowledge. Hyori was even able to put a tracking device on Yunho’s phone in order to keep track of his where about.  However, Jaejoong has not made any appearance ever since that night. They begin to wonder if the vampire boy has grown tire of Yunho or if he had taken Yunho’s threat seriously and vow never to appear again. If this is the case, their plan of obtaining a hidden card is a failure. Yunho also didn’t look like he cares much; he continues his daily life like usual and working on the tasks assigned to him. In fact, after that night Yunho seem to be working extra hard in hunting down his target and finding out any information he can regarding Heechul. He will corner his target and show them a picture of Heechul and if they don’t know, he will kill them right away.

Tonight is like any other night, Yunho had entered a crowded club. The loud music immediately rings through his ear. It was so loud that he felt like his chest is pounding along with the music. The color lights flashes everywhere from above the ceiling as the dance floor is filled with young men and women. Yunho has his eyes fixed on his target as he slowly follows him through the dance floor. His target is seen holding a young girl in his arm as they flirted and chatted. Yunho wasn’t able to hear their conversation due to the loud booming of the music. He notice his target and his partner had exited through the back door that leads to an ally way. Once he too exited through the same door he is met with the cold air and the smell of trash. He looked around and to his surprise; the target is gone along with his human food.

“!” curse Yunho as he dashed through the alleyway in hope that he isn’t too late.

After exiting the alley way and back onto the street he continues to scan the area for any clue to where his target has taken his human food but could not figure out which way they have gone to.  He paused and calm his pounding heart as he begin to think about all the possible places a vampire can freely feed. After narrowing down all the nearby placed, Yunho manage to figure out an abandon area where most vampires would go to feed on their prey without anyone seeing them.  He quickly dashed down the street and ran for a few blocks before arriving at a small abandon building that has been marked to be torn down in a few days. The windows have been blocked by woods as the front door is completely open. All kind of Graffiti is seen spray painted onto the now darken red brick wall. The building looked to be at least 3 floors high and was once a popular business area until so many deaths occurs.

Yunho double checked his bullets before unlatching the safety on his gun and went inside. There were no lights so the place was dark. But thanks to the street lights standing outside the building, it is enough for Yunho to see where he is going. He made sure he does not step on anything or made any sound that will indicate his presence. The last thing he wants is for the vampire to escape.  Once he cleared the first floor he started to climb the rusty stairs toward the second floor. He went from room to room but there were no sign of his target, he begins to wonder if he was wrong about this place. Just then toward the end of the hallway, Yunho begin to hear voices coming from one of the room. He slowly approached it and peek through the small gap. Inside the room is his target engaging in a pleasurable act with his human partner. They both were gasping and of excitement. The vampire moved to get on top of his prey and after in ecstasy his smiled widely. The human girl beneath him paused and soon her expression change to horror when seeing the long white teeth growing.  She screamed but the vampire refused to let her go as he attempts to her blood. Yunho pushed through the door and fire the first bullet as it gazed the vampire on his arm. He vampire felt the burning sensation as he let out a loud cry of pain before getting off of the human girl.

“Get out!” Yunho shouted at her as she quickly grabs her clothes and ran out of the room.

“Curse you hunter!” The vampire sneered at Yunho

“I have a question to ask, depending on your answer, you will either die right away or have a few more minutes of life”

“Question?...and what makes you think I’ll answer any of your question?!”

Yunho fire a second bullet as it landed just an inch away from the vampire startling him. The vampire went quiet as he glares at Yunho with true hatred. He took out a photo of Heechul from behind his black coat.

“Have you seen this person?” Yunho asked

The vampire directs his attention from Yunho’s face to the picture in front of him.

“Yes, I seen him before…” said the vampire

“Where?!” Yunho demanded

“Why should I tell you?” the vampire grin

Yunho narrowed his brows in irritation as he fires another bullet purposely missing the vampire by just a millimeter.

“I’ll ask you one more time! Where did you see him?!”

The vampire looked trouble before moving his lips to answer Yunho. Just then out of nowhere something hit the vampire as it shouted in pain and his body went up in flame before turning into ash.

“What?!” Yunho rushed toward where the vampire had stood and now his only lead is gone. He cursed loudly as he looked outside to see who had killed his vampire “whose there?! Show yourself?!!”

There were no response; the only answer he got was the dead silence of the night. Yunho cursed once again as he slams his hand against the wall in frustration. Standing on the rooftop of the other building is Jaejoong with an expression of guilt.

“Sorry Yunho, I can’t let you find Heechul, not yet anyway…” thought Jaejoong

A small bat that was observing them flew from the darken shadow as it made its way across the sky and a few miles down from the abandon building. It flew toward a large mansion standing on the hill top that over looked the city.

It made its way through the open window and transformed into a young man dress in a black outfit. He bowed to his master who sat on the large chair next to the burning fire place. In his hand are a glass of fresh blood and another person sitting on the ground with his head and hand laid comfortably on this person’s lap. He still wore his long cloak with the hood covering his face so no one else could see his appearance. The only one allow to see him is the master sitting next to him with a large grin on his face.

“As you have expected it Master Rain, Jaejoong is involved with a human, not just any human but the black hunter of Hellsing…” spoke the servant

Rain took a drink from his glass of blood before tossing it into the fire in a fit of rage “I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!! BRING ME JAEJOONG!!” his voice roared loudly throughout the mansion