Chapter 25

Bloody Kiss

Jaejoong closed his eyes as he took a deep breath and released it as he gently caresses Yunho’s soft hair. Yunho was still fast asleep and forced this position on jaejoong even though he wanted to separate from him. But unknowingly being this close to Yunho made Jaejoong happy, to see him sleeping, breathing softly with a smile on his face made jaejoong felt at peace.

“You really don’t waste any time coming here do you…” Jaejoong spoke as a dark shadow emerged from behind the couch where they sat.

Blood red eyes glow intensly with anger and jeaoulsy as he approached them “Is this really what you have chosen? You would rather take the side of a human instead of your maker?”

Jaejoong look at Yunho who has yet to awaken as he smiled “Obviously I’m on your side either I wanted to or not…but the one side I really wanted to be on is his…being with him comfort me…put my mind at ease…the gap within my memories involve him…I feel a sense of happiness and peace with him…”

“You do know that this choice of yours will cause him his life right?...”

“I stated his side is where I want to be but I already know that it’s just my wishful thinking…no matter what I do or how much I desire it…” he slight turn to look at woojin “there is no way I can escape from you right…” he grinned

Woojin reached out and gently touches Jaejoong’s cheek before sliding his cold hand down Jaejoong’s slender neck and forcefully pull jaejoong’s head back to face him.

“at least you still know who you belong to…but this action of yours will go unpunish…I spent the entire day thinking of what I can do to you to make you suffer…to make you feel the pain you put me through…I could cut you open but you will only heal…I could you like I do back then but once again that wouldn’t have any effect…but now I just figure out what you punishment will be…” he grinned before looking down at Yunho.

Woojin reached for Yunho’s neck but suddenly Jaejoong reach out and grabbed onto his hand stopping him. Woojin turn his gaze from yunho to the icy cold glare from Jaejoong.

“usually I wouldn’t care what you do to me…you can have you way with me and do as you please…you can kill anyting I desire or come to love but…not this time Woojin…find other punishment because if you harm one hair on him…” Jaejoong’s eyes glow golden as his hair turn blonde “I will not sit back and watch…”

Woojin found this amusing as he smirked “what’s this? Have you really fallen for this human?”

“And what if I have? Jealousy?” he grinned

Upon jaejoong’s answer, Woojin’s smile disappears as the amusement quickly faded and is replaceed by overwhelming jealousy.

“Careful of your choice Jaejoong ah…did I not warn you not to test my patient…you of all people should know what happens when I loose my temper…”

Woojin’s eyes glow bright red sending a chill down jaejoong’s spine. He could feel his body going numb upon the look on Woojin’s face. The hidden fear he felt toward woojing was starting to surface making him unable to speak. At this rate Woojin will once again be able to control jaejoong and make him do the unthinkable.

“Jaejoong ah…I love you…” Yunho mumbled in his sleep with a happy smile on his face.

This made jaejoong chuckled as his fear quickly disappear taking Woojin by surprise. This was this was the first time he had ever seen jaejoong laugh with such a happy expression. This only made Woojin angrier at the fact that the killing demon he has raised Jaejoong up to be has begun to change and show expression that he shouldn’t be able to express. Woojin loved jaejoong for his cold stare, loved him for the blood thirst, and loved him for being able to kill without hesitation. This wasn’t the jaejoong he loves nor was it the jaejoong he wish to see.

“sickening…” glare Woojin as he wrapped his hand around jaejoong’s neck squeezing it tightly as jaejoong gasped from the sudden pain “this is sickening…I won’t allow it….i won’t allow the change…I won’t allow you to express such human like expression…”

Jaejoong could feel the air in his body disappearing making it hard for him to breath but through it all he was still able to grin at Woojin “Kill me if you like Woojin…but have you forgotten something…you have bond my life with yours through the blood seal…if you kill me…you too will loose your life…”

“Then shall we die together my dear jaejoong ah…” Woojin smiled as the grip got tighter and tighter making Jaejoong felt like his neck will break if Woojin squeeze any tighter.

Just then Woojin felt something cold pressed upon the side of his head. He glanced toward his left and see that Yunho is no longer sleeping. He had both of his pistols drawn and pressed against Woojin’s head.

“Let him go…” Glare Yunho

“You think I’m scare of a weapon like that boy…”

Yunho didn’t even wait nor did he hesitate as he pulled the trigger. The bullets pierced through Woojin’s head as he released jaejoong. Yunho knew this wouldn’t do anything to Woojin but at least it will stop him for a brief moment as he quickly grab onto jaejoong. They took off running out of the cottage and into the woods. The wound on Woojins’ head healed as the bullets falls to the floor. Woojin’s eyes glows red as he stares at the direction Yunho and jaejoong had run off to.

“Are you an idiot?!” Yunho scolded jaejoong as they ran “At times like that you should have woke me up?!”

Jaejoong only grinned at Yunho “I’m surprise you were able to sleep throught it all…you must be a deep sleeper…”

Yunho blushed in embarrassement as he notice the redness around jaejoong’s neck. He gripped jaejoong’s hand tightly as they ran deeper into the forest. They could run as much as they want but there is no way they can escape from Woojin. As long as the blood seal is still upon jaejoong, he will be able to track them no matter where they go.

“JAEJOONG!!!” Woojin’s loud voice echoed throughout the forest.

“We won’t be able to escape him…” said Jaejoong

“I don’t care…I’m not going to gave up now right after I just got you back to my side…I won’t give you up to him…if he wants you…he will have to kill me first…!”

Just after he spoke those words Woojin appear right in front of them blocking their way. His eyes glow brightly sending a wave of cold chills throughout Yunho’s body. But he isn’t afraid of Woojin. If he must, he will fight him till the very end.

“I’ll give you one chance Jaejoong…come to me and I will spare his life…” spoke woojin as he held out his hand to jaejoong

Yunho of course wouldn’t let Jaejoong go as he stood in front of him. He aimed his pistols at Woojin once more as he glared at him.

“I won’t let you have him!”

Woojin glared at Yunho with hatred “he belongs to me…he is my property…he is bond to me…what right do you have to take what isn’t yours human…”

“That is where you are wrong woojin…Jaejoong isn’t an object to own… he is a person who can make his own choices and is free to do as he pleases…”

“I see…in that case…” Woojin shifted his gaze to Jaejoong “make your choice Jaejoong ah…either come with me and his life get spare or stay with him and this place will become his burial ground…”

Jaejoong look from Woojin and then to Yunho who only smiled at him “its okay jaejoong ah…I will protect you…”

Jaejoong only returned the smile before reaching over to Yunho and pulled him into a kiss startling Yunho and Woojin.

“my choice…has been made…” said Jaejoong as he let go of Yunho’s hand and started to walk toward Woojin.

Yunho was still in total shock, the minute Jaejoong let go of his hand; he felted like his heart has completely stopped. He reached out and grabbed onto Jaejoong’s hand without even looking at him

“is this…is this really what you want?...even…even after everything I have said to you…even after I have told you I love you…you are still willing to let go of my hand…are you really that scare of him jaejoong ah? Are you really going to throw everything away? Disregard my feeling for you…”

“Sorry Yunho…there wasn’t anything between us…the love you have for me…I won’t be able to return it…give it to someone else who deserve it…”

Jaejoong yanked his hand away from Yunho as he approached woojin who has been grinning from ear to ear.

“You are making a wise choice Jaejoong ah…” said Woojin as he reached out and cupped jaejoong’s cheek in his hand.

“Jaejoong ah!!” Yunho’s loud voice echoed throughout the forest as jaejoong turn to face him.

Yunho’s eyes were filled with determination rather then sadness and pain “My love…no one deserve it as much as you do…it won’t change…I will fight for you and make you realize that the only person who deserve this love is you…I won’t gave up…I will never gave up because…” Yunho flashed jaejoong a smile “because I love you and only you…”

Upon Yunho’s words, Jaejoong felt a warm feeling emerging from deep inside. He has the urge to run to Yunho and hug him tightly but he knows better. As long as he is bond to woojin, he will only bring nothing but trouble to Yunho. Woojin was getting impatient as he grabbed onto jaejoong and pulled him close to his body. With a quick move, he forced jaejoong to face him and kissed Jaejoong right in front of Yunho as the moon floated above them. Yunho watched as his eyes widen in total shock. Jaejoong tried to struggle but woojin wouldn’t let go. Yunho tighten his grip upon his pistols in anger as he glared at Woojin with true disgust. Woojin finally released jaejoong as he grinned at Yunho before turning into a black mist along with jaejoong and disappear.

“JAEJOONG AH!!” Yunho shouted

Just then he sensed something lurking within the shadow of the forest. A second later many red eyes begin to appear as a clear sign that Woojin was not going to spare him tonight. No matter what Woojin will make sure he doesn’t make it out alive. He let out a short bitter chuckle “Jaejoong ah…no matter what choice you make…I’ll still end up facing death…you know that already and yet you still choose to go with him…”

The vampries came out of the shadow and attacked Yunho as gun fire echoed throughout the forest.

After an hour or so, Hyori and Yoochun made it to the forest. According to the information they were able to gather, Yunho’s family did own a small cottege within this forest. Not many people will venture here because of the narrow pathway. They drived for a short distance become coming across Yunho’s car that is still park there. They got out and checked the area and the car but didn’t see him or jaejoong.

“Most likely they went further in by foot considering how narrow this path is…” said Yoochun

“Let’s go…” said Hyori as she took out a flash light.

Both of them continues to walk toward the cottage up ahead When suddenly they heard small twig breaking as they turn to their right. To their surprise Yunho emerged with both of his pistols in his hand. The expression on his face was that of a man who just walked away from near death. There were flesh wounds on his body with bit of blood here in there.

“Yunho!” Yoochun called out to him as he quickly went up to Yunho to exaime him “are you okay?!”

“I’m fine…” said Yunho coldly as he walked pass Yoochun.

Yoochun directed his flash light to the direction Yunho came from and to his surprise there were pile f ashes everywhere. From the look of it there were probably more then 30 vampires that were here.

“Did he…did he kill them all by himself?!” Yoochun wondered as he turn back to look at Yunho “he is indeed a fearful man…”

 “where is Jaejoong?” Hyori asked with a angry look on her face as she crossed her arm

“not here…” was all Yunho said

“not here? how long do you plan to hide him Yunho? do you know how dangerous it is? He is a direct link to Woojin…”

Upon the mention of Woojin’s name, Yunho felt like he could kill a thousand more people to ease this raging anger inside of him. He glared at Hryoi as if a warning for her not to say anymore.

“So he was here?...”

Yunho didn’t answer but Hyori could already guess what transpired here.

“You have broken another rule of Hellsing Jung Yunho…do you plan to break all the rules until you are satisfy?”

“If you are planning to arrest me then do it…” he held up both of his hand for the cuffs.

Hyori however made no attempt to hand cuff him. She only sigh “I’m not going to arrest you Yunho…you did broke the rules and even dare to go into hiding with the enemy however…I will need you for the coming war…”

Yunho let out a smile “I’m going to crush him…even if I die…I’m going to bring him to hell with me…”

“What are you talking about?”

“Woojin…I’m going to kill him with my bare hand…I’m going to make sure not even his ashes is left after I’m done with him…”

Hyori paused as she looked at him and see the look on Yunho’s face. It has been so long since he shows this kind of expression. The first time she saw him make this terrifying expression was when he first came to Hellsing. She had asked him why he wanted to be a hunter and he stated the exact same thing with the exact same expression. It was like a demon trying to break free of the chain that held him in place.

Woojin returned to the mansion and forcefully yanked jaejoong into the bedroom as he slammed the door shut. He cast a spell to make sure jaejoong could not escape nor could anyone enter the room. He pushed Jaejoong toward the bed as he removed his coat.

“You have caused me nothing but trouble…but this time…this time you have gone too far Jaejoong…my patient with you have reached it’s limit…I was trying to hard…so hard to hold back but now that you have slept with that filthy human….I will no longer hold back…”

Jaejoong knew where this is going as he quietly laid on the bed and allow woojin to do as he please.

“what? you aren’t even going to fight back?” Woojin asked as he got on top of Jaejoong

“if I did that it will only turn you on more right…if I’m not going to enjoy this then why should you?” jaejoong grinned

Woojin was a bit disappointed in the fact that Jaejoong won’t be struggling but that will not stop him from drowning in pleasure right before the blood war. He leans down toward jaejoong and kissed him forcefully. It wasn’t sweet no was it gentle like Yunho. Upon the taste of Woojin’s lip, jaejoong felt sick to his stomach like a bug crawling onto his skin. He wanted nothing more then to run, to escape to throw this bug off of him but he knew it will only end in Woojin’s full satisfaction. Woojin dig his hand under Jaejoong’s shirt caressing his soft skin before pulling the shirt off of jaejoong. Nothing turns Woojin on more then to see such beauty under him. He his lips before planning kisses upon jaejoong’s lips down to his neck and then onto his chest. Jaejoong closed his eyes as he bit down on his lips telling himself it’s just a nightmare, a nightmare that will fade soon. Unconciously jaejoong tried to shove Woojin away but woojin pinned his hand down above his head.

“I knew you won’t be able to stay still for long…” he grinned

Jaejoong only glared at him as Woojin continues while holding Jaejoong’s hand down tightly. Woojin the blood that has begun to emerge from jaejoong biting down on his lips so hard it bleeds. He continues to do as he please with jaejoong’s body. The place that Yunho touched, the place that he connected with him, jaejoong didn’t want Woojin to replace it. He found himself struggling but Woojin wouldn’t let him go.

“I’m going to make you remember who this body belong to Jaejoong ah…” smirk Woojin as jaejoong shot him another glare.

“You belong to me Jaejoong ah…I won’t give you to anyone…especially not that human…”

After humiliating Jaejoong to the full extent and satisfying his deep desire, Woojin finally pulled away before tossing the blanket over jaejoong’s body. He stood up and put on his clothes.

“Rest tonight…tomorrow the war will begain…and I will crush all those human that have changed you…”

Woojin exited the room as he closed the door shut. Jaejoong did not say a word nor did he make any movement. His eyes continue to gaze toward the window where the moon could be seen. He felt all the energy in his body completely disappear. At this moment he wanted nothing more then to just perish from this world. But being a vampire he could not die, he will have to live with this sickening feeling for who knows how long. He closed his eyes and the scene where Yunho smiled at him while confessing his feeling replay over and over in his mind. Everytime he remembers it he felt sick, it make him realize how pure Yunho is and how dirty he is. There is no way someone like him who was helded by a different man can deserve the pure love Yunho showed him.

“Sorry Yunho ah…I really don’t deserve it…so please…please find someone else to love….it is best if you forget about me…”

As tomorrow lights came everyone within Hellsing prepared themselves for the army of vampires that will crawl out from the darkness. The military has stationed all their soldiers in different part of Seoul as Hellsing takes the lead in this war. This wasn’t just a war to erase the vampries but it was a war for the human to keep their place in this world. If they were to loose against Woojin, many people will be lost. Their ancestors fought this very same war till the very end and never gave up; they too will make sure the next generation continues to live outside of fear. Yunho put on his Hellsing uniform that was given to him long ago but he has chosen not to wear it until now. This Red and white uniform will distgush him from the regular soldiers as well as tells others his position as captain. He checked his bullets before closing it and stuffs them into the gun hoslter before slipping on the Hellsing Jacket with its symbol on the front and the back.

Changmin and MyungHee has gotten themselves ready for the war as they waited outside of jaejoong’s room. Ever since last night they have not heard a sound from jaejoong or seen him. They could already guess what has happen when Woojin brought him back. Changmin wanted to protect jaejoong but with the spell casted upon the door, he was not able to get inside. As much as MyungHee hated Jaejoong she couldn’t stop her self from worrying about him. Before a love rival, jaejoong will always be her older brother first.

“Woojin wanted us to bring him but what should we do?” MyungHee asked

Changmin wasn’t sure what to so either…if jaejoong refuse to go then woojin will only be angrier with him…”

Just then the door to jaejoong’s room begins to open. To their surprise, jaejoong has dressed and ready for the war. He looked as if everything that took place yesterday didn’t even happen as all.

“Jaejoong…are you…okay?” Changmin asked

“I’m alright…why shouldn’t I be…”

Changmin didn’t answer as jaejoong smiled at him “Don’t worry about me…I’m perfectly fine…now let go…we can’t have our master wait too long…” said jaejoong as he started to walk down the hall way

“Something seem off about him…” said MyungHee

“jaejoong ah…even after all of this…you are still willing to participate in this blood war…are you really going to fight the human who has hold a special place in your heart? Aren’t you just going to go through more pain by acting this way…?” wonder Changmin

Yunho, Hyori, Yoochun and Junsu walked toward the crowd that has gathered around the abandon area of Seoul where the possible hide out of Woojin lies. Many Soldiers and hunters have gathered mixing in with one another. Upon their presense, everyone stared at them with admiration. The aura around them was far more powerful then any hunters there were.

“Miss Hyori…” came Tomohisa’s voice as she turned to greet him

“Looks like we will be working together again…” smile Hyori

“This time don’t run off on me alright” he winked at her as she apologizes once again.

“This is Jung Yunho…you he is the only one you haven’t met…” she introduced Yunho to Tomohisa and vise versa.

“I hear a lot about you…you are indeed exactly as they have describe you to be…however…that anger reflecting in your eyes…it’s best if you hold it back…anger will only blind you in battle…” smile Tomohisa

“You just worry about yourself…” Yunho responded coldly

Hyori nudged him on the side of his stomach as a sign to keep his attitude in check. For one thing, Tomohisa’s title is far greater then his so he should show him some respect. Yunho sigh before apologizing to tomohisa who didn’t mind at all.

As the clock continues to tick away, everyone was getting ready and on their guard incase the vampires decided to do a surprise attack. They weren’t sure what Woojin’s plan is but they will be ready for anything. Everyone waited until when the last sunlight begin to fade behind the mountain slowly shrouding the city in shadows. The darker it gets, the more nervous everyone became. This waiting game was far more terrifying then the thought of fighting a vampire. If they were to fight in the day light then it will be their advantage but to fight blindely at night put them at a disadvantage.

“Everyone is getting nervous…this won’t do Hyori…” spoke Tomohisa

“I know…even I’m getting nervous…”

Tomohisa paused for a brief moment before continuing “you are the leader…you have to be strong…if the leader show any sign of weakness…then everyone will fall apart…”

“That isn’t helping…”

Tomohisa chuckle “my bad…”

While they were chatting, Yunho was off on his own wondering around the block looking at each building. Ever since they arrived here, Yunho have been walking around getting himself familiar with this area in case of emergency. But the real reason is probably to distract himself from uneccessary thoughts such as what will he do if Jaejoong show up and they have to fight each other? Or what if he hesitate fighting jaejoong then many will die. But the one question that has really bothered him was what happens to jaejoong after Woojin took him away yesterday. Did he get punish? If so he must be going through pain? He must be lonely? He is going through everything by himself and Yunho wasn’t able to do anything to help. Just how many time he will watch as the person he loved get taken away from him? How many times will he have to go through this before it ends? If god isn’t going to end this pain then Yunho will end it himself.

“Yunho! Yunho wait for me…” came Yoona’s voice as she tried to catch up to him

“What are you doing?”

“Well…I…haven’t been able to see you much so I thought maybe we can just walk and chat a bit…” she smiled

“a war is about to happen…many people will die…aren’t you scare?”

Yoona paused as she lower her gaze “To be honest with you I am…I’m really scare…my father wanted me to leave with them but I couldn’t…I wanted to do something..I wanted to be able to fight to keep my place…but now that it is happening…I’m scared to the point that my body can’t stop shaking…but…I won’t loose…I won’t loose to my fear…this is what I have decided so I must stick to it till the very end…even…even if I were to die  here tonight…at least I die knowing I was part of a very important cause and die trying to protect the world I love…” she smiled at him

“Why is it that your bravery only shows when you are talking…” Yunho teased as Yoona pouted

“I know you are now a captain and have a group under your command but if…if it’s okay with you…May I…may I fight at your side…”

Yunho paused as he looked at Yoona and see the determination in her eyes “Sure…”

“Really?!” she perks up happily

“But…don’t blame me when you end up dead…”

“Of course not…I’m happy to know I fought at your side Yunho oppa…”

Yunho can’t help but think that someone like Yoona doesn’t belong in this blood war. She should have evacuated along with her family but she is a small few who was willing to put their life on the line to become a hunter.

While they were talking, Yunho sensed something coming as he quicky grab onto Yoona and pulled her down to the ground as the sound of bullets came flying toward them. The bullets struck the building creating multiple holes onto the wall. Yunho took out his pistol as he aimed it at the direction the bullets came from as he open fired.

“Show yourself!” he demanded who only a human will use a gun, a vampire would have attacked with bare hand.

A few seconds later a figure begins to move from within the shadows and into the street light. It’s exactly whom Yunho has suspected it to be.

“Hojoon…”

He didn’t even give Yunho any time to question him as he pulls the trigger again. Yunho and Yoona dodged the bullets before Yunho dashed toward Hojoon. They fought as Yunho manages to take the gun from him. Hojoon ends up flipping Yunho over as his back and collided with the ground. He then took off running as Yunho gave chase

“Yunho!!”

“Go and tell Hyori what happen?!” was all Yunho said as he tried to keep up with Hojoon.

They ran through the empty street as Yunho tried to aim his gun to at leat injure his leg to stop him. But Hojoon was fast and quick to dodge the bullets.

“Stop hojoon!!” Yunho shouted but it was no use “something isn’t right…why is he only running instead of fighting?...” at this thought Yunho finally paused as he stop running. He looked around and notices he have chased Hojoon into an area where there were less buildings and more open space.  In fact he has gone too far and out of the area they were guarding. As he turns back to look for Hojoon, he have already disappear.

“Hojoon…come out…let’s talk…”

There were no responses as he slowly took out the second pistol from his holster and removed the safety.

“Hojoon…let me help you…”

Once again there was no answer as he ventures further while scouting the area. As he kept walking he came across a stair way leading up a hill top. The stairs were blocked by trees and bushes if not look carefully you wouldn’t even notice the stairs.  Yunho could feel something pushing him toward the stairs as he started to push through the trees and bushed. After climbing the stairs he came across a small shrine that has been abandon. The bulding were already falling apart and show signs of aging. He continues to look around the place and soon discover a hidden pathway going further up the hill. He knew he should not go any further nor should he ventures further away from his team but he get this feeling like he should continue.  After walking for a bit more to Yunho’s surprise hidden inside the little wooded aread shrouded by shadows is a mansion unlike any other he have seen. As he look closer, to his surprise he sees jaejoong standing inside a room in front of the window.

“This…this is Woojin’s hide out...”

Just then Yunho felt something pressed against the back of his head. He cursed for he have fallen right into Hojoon's trap.