Chapter 30

Bloody Kiss

Good Greif! I'm really dragging this on longer then I thought however there are only 3 more chapters for this fanfic for the final epic battle will begain so bare with me :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Looks like things just keep getting worst and worst…” Yoona spoke as she lower her gaze in disappointment that this war has yet to reach its worst. If the sun is blocked, many more lives would be lost. It will make this whole war pointless to fight since they will most likely lose. Just at the thought of the sun being block while vampires runs wild on a killing spree made Yoona tremble of fear. Just then Tomohisa gently placed his hand upon her head to snap her out of her thoughts as she slightly lift her gaze to meet his as he smiled at her. Yoona blushed a bit as all her negative thoughts quickly subsided upon his gentle smile.

“How would he attempt to block off the sun?” Hyori asked

“As you all may know Woojin is powerful…he have lived for many…many years…he has the knowledge of everything that ever lived or happened…he is a vampire filled with nothing but darkness…if he hope to block the sun then most likely he will do it on the day of the solar eclipse…” spoke Jaejoong

“solar eclipse?...” Hojoon raised an eyebrow at him

“Once it takes place, Woojin will use his powerful to keep it that way blocking off the ray of the sun filling the world with shadows.” Said Changmin

Everyone went quiet unsure how they should react to this. Hyori stood up from where she was sitting and was the first to break the silence.

“When is the next solar eclipse?” she asked

“In….a week…” Yoochun spoke

“a week huh…that means Woojin won’t do anything until then and we have a week to prepare our self for the worst….” She turns to face Jaejoong “I know it will be a rush but will you be able to meet with the grand council tomorrow night and explain this to them…it sound more believable coming from Woojin’s direct links…”

“I don’t mind…”

“Wait jaejoong! Shouldn’t you think about this a bit more?” asked Changmin a bit worry about what could happen once jaejoong meet with the grand council of Hellsing.

“We have no choice Changmin ah…if we let Woojin do as he please…this world will crumble as we know it…this blood war…it is no longer to determine which race shall live and which should perish…this has become a war that will determine the fate of the entire world including vampires and human alike…If the eclipse is made permanently many life forces that depends on the sun will be destroy… “ said Jaejoong as Changmin went quiet.

“He is right…this war has become something far greater…we will have to put an end to Woojin as soon as possible…this can only be achieved if the human and vampires works together…” Said Hyori

They spoke for a bit longer before Hyori and the others got up to leave. It was decided that Hyori will gather all the high officials including the grand councils together tomorrow night and Jaejoong along with his vampires will enter the room. She isn’t sure how the council will react or what will happen during that meeting but one thing is for certain, they will have to work together on this in order to end this war.  No matter what happen, she will make sure no one leaves the meeting until an agreement is made.  As everyone left, Yunho of course remained for there are still a few things he still needs to get off his chest. With one look from Yunho, Jaejoong knew this will be on a personal level as he advised for changmin and the others to leave first.  Once they were alone in the room together neither of them spoke a word. It was an awkward silence as Yunho wonder what he should say first. Should he punch Jaejoong firs to get rid of this anger he have inside or should he hug him first.

“Alright…go ahead…” spoke Jaejoong as he closed his eyes “you say you wanted to punch me once for making you go through hell…so go ahead…”

“Are you really okay with me punching you?” Yunho asked “I won’t hold back…”

“I ain’t no little girl who will cry Yunho…I’m a man and a vampire…whatever you do to me I’ll just ends  up healing…so go ahead…do whatever you want to make you happy…”

Yunho clinched his fist tightly as Jaejoong kept his eyes closed to prepare for the upcoming pain. With all his strength Yunho swing his arm toward jaejoong however he stopped before his hand touches Jaejoong’s face. All jaejoong felt was a small breeze from Yunho’s hand. Another silence filled the room as Yunho reached over and pulled him into a tight hug surprising Jaejoong.

“don’t…don’t ever do something like that again you hear me…my heart…my heart was about to stop the minute you turned to ash…you have no idea what went through my head that day…” Yunho spoke full of relief that once again he was able to hold the person he loved dearly in his arm “I won’t forgive you if you ever plan to die again…you hear me?”

Jaejoong only smiled softly as he too return the hug “I promise…that will be the last time I plan to get myself kill…but you know…I wasn’t sure if I will be able to be resurrected…I did have my doubts rather I should proceed with this plan or not but at the end it was my only option…” he paused a bit before speaking once again “when I was about to die do you know what went through my head…”

“what?”

“you…seeing you look at me with such terrify expression, tears coming from your eyes and the shakiness of your voice…it scared me…not death but by not being able to revive and come back to you…if everything fails…you will be alone…you will once again retreated to your shell…I didn’t want that to happen so I was glad when everything went as planned…but it did took me about a week to fully recover so I wasn’t able to come to your side sooner…”

“It doesn’t matter…you are here now…that is all that matters…” Yunho smiled

They both looked at each other with so much love and affection as they lean toward each other and shared a passionate kiss. They both knew that after tonight, they will no longer be given the opportunity to be in each other’s arm. Yunho’s hand reached under Jaejoong’s shirt as he once again touched the softness of his skin.

“w-wait Yunho…” jaejoong tried to speak

“I’m not waiting…” said Yunho as he continues to plant multiple kissed upon jaejoong’s neck as they both lost to passion.

Yunho pulled Jaejong’s shirt off as he struggled with his shirt before tossing it aside. Jaejoong’s arms circled Yunho’s neck drawing him closer to his body. Both warmth and cold touched each other giving off a uncontrollable feeling of ecstasy. While fondling with the pants, they continues to kiss one another passionately ignoring the fact that their lips has started to turn bright red.

“Yunho…I don’t know if we should continue…you know what will happen afterward right?” jaejoong spoke but he couldn’t stop his lips nor his body from wanting more.

“It’s okay…considered it as my treat…” grin Yunho

“Oi…don’t treat it as if we are at a restaurant…” jaejoong pouted as Yunho chuckled

They both laid on the ground as they continues to fondle with each other’s body, kissing and touching as if the world will be destroy tomorrow. Yunho finally moved away from jaejoong’s now swollen lips as he continues to kiss Jaejoong’s neck down to his collar bone, down his chest and toward his swollen manhood.

“w-wait yunho!” jaejoong protested to have Yunho on him but Yunho wasn’t going to stop as he took it into his mouth causing jaejoong to jolt from the sudden wet warmth. He could feel the heat from his manhood traveling up to his face as he blushed from embarrassment. Yunho continues to on it until jaejoong felt like his entire body was going to melt like a Popsicle during the summer heat. The next sensation he felt was Yunho sticking his finger into his opening making him jolt once more. This was too much for Jaejoong to handle to have both his front and back played with.

“e-enough Yunho…” he moaned in pleasure

Yunho finally let go of Jaejoong’s manhood before planting kissed once again upon his chest. Yunho continues to his finger into Jaejoong making him moan endlessly. Once it has become slippery enough he added another finger and started to deeper and faster.

“N-not to f-fast i-idiot…”

Yunho however didn’t listen, he continues to make jaejoong fall deeper and deeper into endless pleasure until he couldn’t hold back anymore and released himself.

“Just what have you been doing that entire week while I was away? Were you practicing or something?” ask jaejoong as he begin to pant

“No…but being with you makes me want to try many new things…” smirk Yunho as he laid his body on top of jaejoong. They both looked at each other like a pair of lover destines to be together. Both their eyes were filled with love for one another. Yunho gently brush aside jaejoong’s black bangs to the side to better see his beautiful face. To see the person he loves blushed underneath him was a sight to see. It makes him excited and happy and wished for this night to never end.

“Stop staring already…” said Jaejoong as he circled his arm around Yunho once more

“I can’t help it…you are far too beautiful jaejoong ah…it kind of pisst me off thinking other people will look at you the same way I am…”

Jaejoong chuckled “yea but…you are the only one who is able to do this to me…”

“There is still woojin…”

“oi…don’t ruin the mood by bringing him up…”

Yunho chuckled as he kissed Jaejoong once more before placing his hard on next to Jaejoong’s opening. With one swift push he started to enter him. Jaejoong let out a little squeak that Yunho thought was cute. Slowly he begins to into Jaejoong making him moan and groan. The pace went from slow to fast as they engage in different positions making love like no other. As they got closer to the , Jaejoong’s eyes begin to glow golden as his black hair started to change to blond. His nails begin to grow as it digs into Yunho’s flesh from behind but Yunho didn’t care for the pain. After the first two times, he had gotten used to it. With one final Yunho released himself deep into Jaejoong as if to mark him as his alone. Jaejoong’s white fangs begin to grow as he bites down onto the side of Yunho’s neck. Yunho groan from the sudden pain and from having his blood out but he didn’t regret it.

The next morning, Jaejoong has disappear when Yunho awoken from his sleep. He was still   when the sunlight hits his face from the window. It felted like everything last night was a dream but the feeling of jaejoong against his body still remains. There were still dry bloods upon his body as the throbbing pain on his neck could still be felt. He turn his gaze to the sky and at the sun, even though they are planning to stop woojin from blocking the sun, a part of him was actually hoping Woojin will succeed. This way he can be with jaejoong at all times without being separated because of the daylight. Upon this thought Yunho chuckled

“I have really lost my mind to even think that I want woojin to succeed at blocking the sun…”

Yunho stood up and headed to the bathroom to look at the wound on his neck. Luckily the water is still running as he begins to wipe the dry blood from his neck and to his surprise the two puncher holes has completely healed. It was as if he was never bitten. He turns around and was also surprise that the scratch mark on his back has also healed. At the thought of Jaejoong shedding his own blood to heal Yunho’s wound made him happy. Just then his cell phone ringed as he quickly return to the living room and dig through his coat pocket before taking out his phone.

“Yah Yunho! Where the hell are you? You are supposed to be at work an hour ago!” came Hyori’s voice

He looked at his watch and notice it’s already 30 minutes pass 10 as he quickly started to put his clothes on.

“My bad…I over slept…I’m coming now” said Yunho as he hangs up the phone and dashed out the door.

As Hyori expected it, the grand council called upon her regarding the video that was shared online. They have been hit with many calls from around the world regarding these unknown vampires. Rather than wasting the time to answer everyone at different time and places, Hyori had call for an emergency meeting. She advised for all the high officials along with the remaining grand council members to attend the meeting. At first they were going to argue this out wanting the answer right away but once she mentioned that the vampires themselves will also attend the meeting they gave in. After hanging up the phone she sigh before sinking in deeper into her chair feeling like a huge burden has been lifted off of her. She was prepare to argue it out till the very end but surprisingly the minute she mention the vampires being there, they agree to attend the meeting without further argument.

“How did it go?” asked Tomohisa

“Well…everyone will be there at the meeting…as for what will happen afterward…I’m not sure…”

“I’m surprise they weren’t kicking up a fit about vampires being there…”

“they are as curious as a bunch of kids…it’s not often that you will see vampires fighting alongside human…for as long as human had lived, this is the first time vampires will be fighting against the same foe…”

Just remembering the third generation of vampires killing of Woojin’s army still makes Tomohisa’s body tremble. It was indeed a sight to see, an event that will mark an important part of history.

“There is still one thing I don’t get it?..”

“What?”

“Why are they helping us? What makes them want to take our side against Woojin?”

Hyori was quiet as she recalls the conversation she had with Jaejoong a while back and the information she has learned from Junsu. It was Yunho’s great, great grandmother who changed Jaejoong and it was Yunho’s love that brought Jaejoong to their side. From the way it looks, the Jung family has given humanity a great fighting force to defeat the odds that was against them. But a part of her felt bitterness regarding their plan because from how it looks, the human will be relying on Jaejoong and vampires. It’s as if the human are using them to their advantage. As much as she dislike this plan, she knew it in her heart that this is the only way, jaejoong also knew this and still agree to meet the council. As of now she has done everything she can, the rest will be up to jaejoong on how he will convince the council.

Yunho is out on the street along with his team as they help with removing bodies from the street. The fight last night took about half of what is left of them defending this city. If Woojin were to attack again tonight, they will not have enough people to fight against him. If they are able to convince the grand council tonight then more people could be sent here to help.

“It’s so sad…” Yoona spoke with an expression of sadness as another truck of corpses left the street

Yunho look around them and see the street tainted in blood as bodies is still being uploaded onto the truck. The city they once loved has now become nothing more than ruins, a city nearly abandon; a city that will become nothing after the war is over. So many people have already sacrificed their life for this war, no matter what happen; they must win in order to not waste those who have fallen.

“Rather than feeling sad for them you should held your head high and show them respect for they fought till the very end…”

Yoona only nodded her head as she fights back the tears.

Before long the daylight faded as everyone begin to gather in the large room of the Main branch of Hellsing for the meeting that is about to take place. All the high officials, grand council members and members of the military were there. Hyori and Tomohisa had arrived early to make sure everything is ready. Hojoon, Yunho and Yoochun were put in charge of security as they make sure the place is well guarded against any vampires who are against them. Junsu was also present but due to the attack of the research facility he is wheel chair bounded until his leg fully recovers. Everyone was anxious to meet jaejoong and the others as they constantly look around wondering when they will appear. They had on mix feeling of excitement and fear for this will be the first time the high officials will come face to face with vampires. Even Yunho was anxious to see jaejoong again as he constantly get distracted.

“oi Yunho…focus will yah…” Came Hojoon’s voice over the ear piece

“I am…”

“Yeah right…are you that excited to see him again? Didn’t you two already spend the whole night together?” Hojoon asked hinting the fact that they probably did it.

“When being with the person you love…it’s never enough…I just learned that…”

Hojoon couldn’t help but chuckled “You have indeed fallen for him very hard…”

Yunho only smiled “indeed I have…even I’m surprise by that fact…”

“but…it’s nice…”

“What is?”

“to be able to find love amid the bloodshed and fights…to be able to fight side by side with the person you love…that’s a given…” Hojoon paused for a moment before speaking again “I wonder if I’ll be able to fight side by side with her too…”

“who?”

Hojoon smiled “it’s a secret…”

Yunho was about to question him some more when the large door to the room begin to open. Everyone’s attention where toward the door as Jaejoon enters the room perfectly dressed as Changmin and Myunghee appear behind him. The third generation of vampires was also present as they followed closely behind their master. Everyone wasn’t able to tear their eyes away from the vampires for they were all very good looking. The aura around them made them seem like royalties and nobles making their presence among the commoners. People were whispering of envy and admiration of the vampires in front of them. Even Yunho wasn’t able to tear his eyes away from jaejoong. A girl hunter who was rescued by Daesung spotted him as he too made eyes contact with her. He waved as he passed her and she squealed to her partner pointing out that he was the one who saved her life.

“I’m beginning to think that he chose his direct links base on their appearances…” spoke Hyori as Tomohisa chuckled for he too agrees with her.

“It’s like being greeted by celebrities…”

“More like a prince and his followers if you ask me…”

Once the door closed the room is filled with nothing but silence. Everyone’s attentions were still upon the vampires as their mind draw a blank unsure of how to react. Once again it was Hyori who broke the silence as she approached Jaejoong and turn to face the grand councils who stood before them.

“This is Kim Jaejoong…these are the vampires whom you see in the video fighting Woojin…if it weren’t for their help…we would have all been killed…”

Whispers replaced the silence as Jaejoong scanned the room looking from one person to the next. Anyone who made eye contact with him will quickly avert their eyes fearing the beautiful golden color will enchant them. Jaejoong only grinned upon the fears he sensed in the room as he bow to the council as if he is bowing to a king.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you grand council…I apologize for being late….it seems the sun didn’t want to set just yet postponing our arrival…” he smiled

The grand council members looked at one another before one of them spoke “First give us a reason why we should trust you?”

Jaejoong expected them to ask this question as he sighs “you already saw the video did you not…”

The grand council was quiet as he continues “I understand that it’s hard to trust us because for the longest of time, vampires and human has been enemies…but I ask you not to judge us base on what our race have done…rather than looking at us as a bunch of vampires…look at us as a person…”

One of the high officials snorted upon what jaejoong had just said as jaejoong glared at him.

“I can see doubts in you…I can sense  your fear…but you should know that we are your biggest chance at winning this war…either you trust  us or not that is up to you…I will not try to force you nor will I waste my time trying to convince you….”

Hyori sigh for she should have known better then to expect Jaejoong to convince the council. Knowing him, most likely he will only say what he wanted to say and let the council think of what they want to think.

“What makes you different from Woojin and his army?” one of the high officials asked

“Different?” jaejoong smirked as if this was a dumb question “there is no difference between us and him…we are vampire as much as he is…we shared the same bloodline as he is…we are what you may call his direct links…the first and third generation of vampires…”

This got everyone in the room talking in total shock. Only they have read about the first generation of vampires but to actually meet one that is still alive after all these centuries were shocking. To make it even more surprising is the fact that there is another generation of vampires that has yet to be mention in history.  From when they entered the room, everyone knew these vampires were special but no one was ever expecting this.

“So you are saying you are Woojin’s direct links?” one of the council member asked

“Indeed…”

Upon his confirmation a group of hunters gathered and pointed their guns and blades at jaejoong and the others. Yunho was about to dash out of his assigned area to defend jaejoong when Hojoon’s voice came through the ear piece advising him to stay still and wait.

“since you are Woojin’s direct link…that is more than enough reason not to trust you…direct links are unable to break free of their master…you must have come here to make a fool out of us…to make us trust you…”

This didn’t scare Jaejoong nor did it scare the others. If they wanted to they could have easily turn this meeting into a bloodbath.

“if you still want a chance of winning this war…I advise you to withdraw your weapon…I hate nothing more than to have those things pointed at me when I haven’t even done anything yet…if not…then don’t blame me for what comes next…” Glare jaejoong as his eyes glows

Everyone in the room looked at the vampires before them as all their eyes begin to glow golden with smiles on their faces as if they are ready to turn this into a fight.

“Enough!!” Hyori’s loud voice echoed throughout the room as she faced the council “You promise me that you will not act until everything has been said and done! This was our agreement or are you going back on your words!”

“Miss Hyori…they are vampires…they are dangerous…how can you trust them to easily…”

“They may be Woojin’s direct links but they are on our side…they fought alongside my comrades…they saved the hunters that were out fighting last night…jaejoong is someone I have come to known for a some time now and he has never done anything to destroy my trust…he was willing to put his life on the line to save mine when we came against Woojin himself…if you are asking me who I should trust…right now I would rather put my trust in them then you…”

The council members glared at Hyori “are you betraying Hellsing?!”

“this has nothing to be with betrayal…when will you old fools get it in your thick head that they are our only chance…!” she snapped at them “you have seen the video…you have seen how powerful they are…they were able to wipe out Woojin’s entire army in one night which we were struggling to win against these last couple of days…if you can’t spare a moment of your time to listen to what he have to say then you mind as well kill us all right now because we will all most likely die without their help…”

This got the council members quiet as they exchange looks with one another. The eldest member of the council stepped forward as he gestures for the hunters to stand down as they obey.

“We will listen…after that we will judge to see if we should trust your words or not…”

Hyori turn to Jaejoong “I’m sorry about that Jaejoong shhi…”

“No worries…I was expecting this kind of reaction already…” he smiled at her

“Now then...tell us…what Han woojin will be planning next…?”

“Jumping right to the main point I see…very well…I hate to beat around the bush as well…” Jaejoong’s expression changed to one of seriousness “On the day of the solar eclipse…Woojin will attempt to make it permanent blocking of the sun for good…in other words…he hope to accomplish an eternal darkness”

Everyone started talking among themselves wondering if such thing is possible.

“How will he accomplish such a thing?” another member of the council asked a bit doubtful that such a thing could be possible

“I know it sounds unbelievable but he had almost done it once during the first blood war…The minute the moon passes between earth and the sun, he will control it forcing the moon to remain still blocking of the sun…”

“That…that will mean?..”

Jaejoong nodded his head “yes…it will give Woojin the advantage to bring forth endless fight…he will no longer have to fear the sunlight….”

The council members begin to talk among themselves “how…will we be able to stop him?”

“The only way to prevent such a thing is to stop Woojin…rather than us fighting separate battles…I came here to make an alliance…”

This took everyone my surprise. Never in a life time would they expect an alliance between human and vampires.

“An alliance?...”

“yes…we must join force to defeat Woojin…”

“How can we form an alliance with vampires we have yet to trust” another high official spoke as more of them started to throw out whatever comes to their mind. Their constant outbursts were starting to get on jaejoong’s nerve as his eyes glows. With one harsh stomp to the floor jaejoong shook the room cracking the ground beneath him as everyone went quiet.

“We want to get rid of Woojin as much as you do…being bound to him…being order to fight countless battles has reach it’s limit…we no longer want to be under his control…” he paused as an image of Jung Hee flashed before his eyes “this world…in all these centuries that I was alive…I have learn of its beauty…what it has to offer…both the good and the bad…I too have made memories I hope to keep…I know you will not trust us but at least think of it as us coming together against the same enemy…once Woojin is defeated and this war is put to an end…you can go your way and we will go our way…the human will no longer have to live in fear and you will no longer have to fight vampires….”

“There are still you…how could we be sure that we won’t have to fight you after Woojin is defeated”

“After the war is over…we are going to leave….Vampires and human will forever be separated…”

Everyone looked at one another as silence filled the room

“We will find an alternative for human blood…animal blood is just as effective as human blood…”

The council members begin to talk among themselves as the eldest  member once again spoke “Your eyes…it glows of immortality…glow of power and strength…but…behind that color lies a man…a man whose only wish is to be free…”

“Isn’t being free what everyone wants? Free of fear…free of anger…free of death and free of chains…”

The older member smiled “indeed…very well…I will form the alliance”

This got everyone talking as well as the members however the final decision is in his favor being the eldest member of the council.

“Jaejoong shhi…I place the fate of this world…the survival of mankind in your hand…do not break the trust I have placed upon you…”

Hyori smiled along with Tomohisa, Yoochun, Junsu, Hojoon and even Yunho upon his words. From this day forward, an alliance will be made between the vampires in this room and the human who use to fight against them.

“What are you doing?” Yoochun asked as he sees Junsu scribbling something on a notebook

“I’m documenting history of course…” smile Junsu “I’m just glad that Jung Hee was able to change Jaejoong otherwise this day will never come…we owe everything to her…”

“What did you just said?” came Yunho’s voice as he appears from behind them “what does my great, great grandmother have to do with this?”