Chapter 17

Bloody Kiss

Sorry no picture...i have decided not to add any more picture since there will be alot of actions coming up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MyungHee and Changmin stood in front of Woojin’s coffin. Jaejoong who is still unconscious remain in Changmin’s arm. The day they have been waiting for finally came. Everything has finally gone as they had planned it to. In just a few minutes, Woojin will once again walk the land. This was what they wanted and after so many fail attempts, jaejoong is finally backed to where he belongs. But why is it that changmin is hesitating.

“Should we start the ceremony?” MyungHee asked

Changmin look at the coffin with blood in front of him before turning his eyes to Jaejoong. To Changmin, jaejoong looked very fragile and weak. His clothes almost entirely drenched in his own blood from fighting Changmin and MyungHee with such a wound on him. Changmin sigh before turning away from the coffin and laid Jaejoong down on a nearby table. He took off his coat and uses it as a pillow.

“What are you doing?” MyungHee asked

“We will have to wait to revive Woojin…”

“What? Are you serious?”

Changmin glared at her “look at Jaejoong…he has lost a lot of blood…he will not have enough to offer master woojin…”

“Then what do you expect us to do…once he wakes up…we can kiss the resurrection goodbye…”

Changmin turn back to jaejoong and gently brushed the bangs out of his face “jaejoong will be confined to this room for a few days until his strength is recover…I have a feeling that when he wakes up…he will no longer care for the human that he desperately tried to protect…”

“Why do you think that?”

“I just know it…once this night is over…everything will be at its rightful place…” he spoke with a hint of sadness and guilt toward the hyung he admired.

MyungHee didn’t say a word for she trusts his words. Changmin wasn’t one to lie or give out half assed gut feeling.

“Even if he wanted to escape, it will be impossible…this room was built to withstand our strength, our power…he will not be able to get out of here so easily…” he took a look at the flesh wound he had caused jaejoong and was relieved to see it starting to heal as this night draws to an end. He recalls the look on jaejoong’s face when the human hunter was stabbed, the panic look was something Changmin had never seen jaejoong made. He can’t deny the fact that seeing jaejoong made that face made his chest tighten with guilt and bitterness. It made him question rather what they are doing is right? Is it such a good idea to bring back Woojin? Even if they are not able to disobey Woojin when he calls, it’s not like he is physically here to do them any harm? Just then Changmin recalled the reason why he must revive Woojin as he retreat his hand from jaejoong’s soft hair. He turns around and ordered the servants to bring a change of clothes for jaejoong.

“Forgive me Jaejoong Hyung…I too have something I wish for…”

Both he and MyungHee left the room as the large iron door begin to close leaving Jaejoong behind with the master who made them.

Meanwhile Yunho is still fighting for his life as the doctors tried their best to save him. The machine that monitors his heart rate continues to drop every minute that goes pass. His temperature has also started to drop in a rapid rate. Doctor Yeji look at the machines around her and then to Yunho.

“We are not going to give up on you so you better not gave up either…continue to fight…” thought Doctor Yeji as she continues with the surgery.

Yunho found himself standing in the middle of an empty park. The sky is dark and covered in beautiful stars as the moon shine brightly over the city of Seoul. There was no one outside as the area is filled with silence. However he could hear a soft sob coming from the jungle gym. He slowly approaches the jungle gym and spotted a little boy at the age of 4 crying with his knee pulled high. Yunho recognized the boy as himself when he was younger. When he was at that age, this park was only a few blocks away from his house. This night was probably when he went out to play with his older sister. As it got darker, they headed home but he and she got into an argument. Out of stubbornness, He let go of his sister’s hand and wondered off on his own. He only planned to make her worry and apologize but he end up getting lost. Unsure where to go, he had hide in the jungle gym and cried.

“What are you doing out here?” came a gentle and soft voice

Yunho look from the little boy to the stranger who just appear and couldn’t see his face. He had worn a grey sweater with a hood pulled over his head. But through the dim street lights, he was able to make out the strands of black hair poking out of the hood.  The boy didn’t answer him as he continues to cry and clinched his shirt tightly fearing that this person might be a vampire. The stranger bends down to the boy and reached out to him. The boy trembled upon the touch of the stranger but then his body stop shaking. The slender hand was as cold as ice but yet it was warm. He looked up to the stranger as the stranger smiled warmly at him.

“Everything will be alright…” he smiled “Why don’t I take you home…”

 The little boy started to cry more as he reached out and circled his arm around the stranger who returns the gentle hug. He grasped the boy’s hand as they begin to walk down the darken street. Along the way the stranger help calm the boy down as he is no longer afraid. Half way down the street, they spotted his parents searching frantically for him while calling his name.

“it’s mommy and daddy!” the boy shouted as he let go of the stranger’s hand and ran to his parent. A wind blew pass causing the grey hood to fall back and Yunho’s eyes widen in shock. This person was none other than Kim Jaejoong smiling.

The scene quickly changed as he found himself now standing in a field of flowers. It was the same dream as before with the blue house not too far away. The sun has set in the horizon as darkness filled the sky. Lights could be seen inside the house when the door burst open and an angry young boy ran outside into the field of flowers.

“Yah! Yunho! Come back you!” his mother shouted after him

Upon seeing his mother, Yunho finally remember this memory. It was a month before his family was slaughtered by vampires. They had taken a vacation to their grandmother’s house out in the country side. Yunho had gotten into an argument with his mother and left the house. He sat down in the middle of the flowers while hiding himself from his mother. He vowed to never go back; he stated he will stay here all night. Yunho remember being so young with such a terrible temper and stubborn. Whenever he gets angry he has the tendencies to run off on his own. It is a bad habit that has gotten him into a lot of trouble.

“What are you doing out here?” came a familiar voice

Yunho look from the boy to the young man standing in the middle of the flowers as the moon shines above him.

The little boy quickly grabbed onto the young man and pulled him down “sshhh! I’m hiding from my mommy…”

The stranger raised one of his eyebrows at the boy before sitting next to him “and why is that?”

“I’m mad at her…”

“Why?”

“Because she took away my game…”

“Why would she do that?”

The boy hesitated to answer the question but did it anyway “because…she…wanted me to eat dinner…but you see…I was almost going to beat the master! She just took it away and made me lost!”

The stranger looks at the boy and chuckled as the boy glared at him

“What’s so funny?”

“I don’t think it’s anything to be angry about…the one at fault is you…”

“W-what?!”

“Your mother care a lot about you…she spent the entire hour or 2 making the best food for you that will help you grow into a big strong man and yet you were being disrespectful playing your game…”

“S-she doesn’t care about me…”

The stranger reached over and harshly massages the boy’s head messing up his hair

“Stop it!” he snapped

“Imagine this…if one day your mother is not there anymore to yell at you to cook for you will you be sad…?”

The little boy begin to think

“you should be happy….you are lucky to have a caring mother…” the stranger smiled “she loves you very much that’s why she scolded you and cook all your favorite food…don’t you think so?”

The little boy begins to feel guilty as he started to realize that maybe it was his fault. Just imagining his mother not being there anymore made him very sad. The anger subsided as he quickly stood up

“I’m…I’m going back…”

“Good…don’t forget to apologize okay…”

The little boy smiled before dashing back to the little blue house as he hugged his mother. Yunho turn his attention from the little boy to the stranger who stood up. Yunho’s eyes locked with the stranger’s eyes and he realizes this person is Jaejoong. But the question is why he was there? Why wasn’t Yunho able to remember any of it? He remembers these memories but he couldn’t remember who it was that had helped him? Considering the time and places, it was before Yunho hated vampires. Could it be that after developing the hatred and suffering the trauma of losing his family cause him to seal away all his childhood memories?

“Don’t you also need to return to where you belong?” Jaejoong asked with a warm smile.

Just when Yeji was about to lose Yunho, his heart rate begins to increase once more as the temperature return to normal. She wasn’t sure what happen but she was over joy to see that Yunho has not lost his fight yet.

“jae…jae…jaejoong ah…” Yunho mumbled his name as Yeji turn to face him wondering what he is dreaming about.

Hyori, Yoochun, Junsu and Yoona were brought into the main branch of Hellsing as they were confined within a prison room for the time being. When daylight comes, the interrogation will start and soon the trail will begin. If they are found guilty, they will most likely lose their job and spent many years in prison for withholding important information as well as having a vampire at their side. But the real question here is how did the council found out? Was Hyori being to reckless and forgotten something? Did they left behind a spy, a secret security camera or voice recorder?

“Yunho oppa…” Yoona continues to cry endlessly that she didn’t even get to stay behind to see if Yunho will be okay. When that guy in the grey suit appears, they were forced to into a van and brought here. They wouldn’t even wait until the condition of Yunho is announced. Now they don’t even know if Yunho will live or die.

“I’m sorry…this is all my fault…” Hyori apologize for getting them involve

“Don’t blame yourself Hyori…we chose to keep this secret with you…” said Junsu

“He’s right…you gave us a choice to walk away or work with you and we decided to work with you on this matter…” said Yoochun.

“even so…it’s still my fault…what was I thinking only having three people at the apartment…I knew Hojoon was acting weird but I still placed him in Yunho’s apartment…I should have known better…and now…now I have ruin all of your lives and possible end Yunho’s…”

“Don’t say that!” Yoona shouted “don’t say it like Yunho is going to die!! He is going to live…I know it!”

Just then they heard the sound of doors opening and footsteps coming their way. Within seconds to Hyori’s surprise, Tomohisa appears with a guard. The others didn’t recognize him as Tomohisa asked for some alone time with the group. The guard was reluctant to do so since he was advised to never leave the group alone with anyone. Tomohisa however had a way with words as he convinced the guard to leave for 5 minutes. Once the guard disappears, he turns to the group.

“You sure gotten yourself into quite the trouble miss Hyori” he spoke with a smile

Hyori returned the smiled “strangely seeing you again put my mind at ease…”

Tomohisa chuckled “and how are the rest of you?” he turn to Yoochun, junsu and yoona

“you are?” yoochun asked

“my apologies…my name is Yamaa Tomohisa…I’m from the Japanese branch…”

“why would someone from the Japanese branch be here?” junsu asked

“We were called to be part of the cleansing tonight…I happen to meet Hyori and exchange a few greetings…”

The three of them exchange glances before turning to Hyori

“Don’t worry…he can be trusted…” she smiled “how…how is Yunho?”

“Yunho! how is Yunho? Is he okay?!” Yoona shouted as she went right up to the barded door.

“This is the reason why I came…I figure you would be worry about his condition…”

“Indeed we are Mr. Yamaa…please tell us he will be okay” said Yoochun

“well the sugary is a success…Yunho will live to see another day…”

This news was more than enough to get all of them teary in relief. Yoona of course cried harder in happiness that the one person she admired so much is alive.

“However…he too will face the same interrogation and trail as the rest of you…probably worst…”

“What do you mean worst?” ask Hyori

“The vampire has been living with him this entire time…sleeping in the same room…talking to him…fighting with him…he had spent more time with the vampire then the rest of your…so most likely the council will be a bit harsher on him regarding his relationship with the vampire…”

“but that’s ridiculous! It was my idea to keep the vampire a secret! I should be the only one who get trailed”

“this isn’t your decision to make Hyori…the council makes decision based on an individual involvement rather than a group…it may have been your idea but it was Yunho who really developed a relationship for the vampire…they are looking at him as a possible spy or ally to the enemy…they are connecting him to the attack at Hellsing as we speak”

“What?!” all of them shouted at once

“That is just plain wrong…Yunho never did anything like that…why would he work with the enemy to attack Hellsing and still fight them to save people”

Tomohisa scratched the back of his head unsure of what else to say “Even though I don’t know this Yunho person….I believes in you that he is innocent of betrayal…”

“Isn’t there anything we can do?” Hyori asked

Tomohisa shook his head “I tried explaining to them that you were the one who notice the strangeness during the hunt and it was you who call everyone back to defeat all those vampires…if it wasn’t for you…the middle of Seoul would have been ruin…but that didn’t do anything to change their mind…”

“Well…thank you for trying…” Hyori smiled

Tomohisa was about to say something when the guard came back and informed him that his time is up. He bid his goodbye and wish them luck before following the guard out of the prison room. Hyori took a deep breath before turning to the others.

“During the interrogation tomorrow…I want all of you to shift the blame on to me…tell them that I forced you to cooperate with me…”

“What? Are you insane?” Yoochun asked in shock that Hyori is planning to take all the blame.

“We can’t do that Hyori…if we do that you will be given a much harsher trail…” said Junsu

“Please…please don’t argue with me…” she smiled “I want to at least do this much…”

They wanted to protest against this plan but Hyori would not allow them to.

“This is the last order as your superiors…please don’t disobey…”

They look at one another and wanted to go against it till the every end but seeing the expression on Hyori’s face, they can’t disobey before nodding their head in bitterness.

“What about Yunho?” Yoona asked

“Don’t worry…I will explain everything to them…”

“Hyori…if everything is put onto you the punishment you will most likely face is…”

Hyori gestured for Yoochun to say no more as she continues to smile “Don’t worry about me…just…trust me…”

MyungHee has returned to the mansion to rest for the blood moon has started to make her weaken while Changmin remained at the church. He sat on one of the bencher looking at the statue of god. The other vampires have also left leaving him alone to think. He sighs before leaning his head back and stares at the night sky with the blood moon. He closed his eyes as an image of a girl flashed before his eyes. He reached for the necklace that hangs around his neck with a small golden ring. He held it to above him as the ring shines brightly.

“Only woojin can fulfill my wish…” he thought to himself but is his wish worth sacrificing the happiness of Jaejoong? Has he turned his hyung into a sacrifice for his own happiness?

“Neh…SooYoung…do you think I’m doing the right thing here…”

As jaejoong slept, he dream of Woojin waking up from his coffin drenched in blood as he walked toward him who is still sleeping on the table. Woojin will smile with satisfaction upon seeing jaejoong lying there as he draw closer and closer leaving a trail of blood. Upon reaching Jaejoong Woojin reached out and placed his hand upon his soft cheek.

“You can run as much as you can but in the end…you will always come back…” he spoke softly “don’t think that I will let you go so easily Jaejoong ah...”

Woojin leans down toward Jaejoong and kissed him on the lips. Upon the coldness of the lips touching his, jaejoong finally woke up but did not see Woojin. He gasped for air before sitting up panting painfully. He could feel his entire body filled with unbearable heat as if he is being burn from inside out. His body is throbbing and trembling as his mind goes crazy. He tried to stand up but his leg gave out as he falls to the ground groaning in agonizing pain. That’s when he finally notice the coffin filled with blood. He knew it right away who this coffin belong to but the question here is how did he get here? Jaejoong tried to remember what had happen up till this point but the pain within him was making it hard for him to remember. He desperately needs blood to ease these throbbing pains as the scent of blood from the coffin overwhelmed him.

“Drink…” a voice ring in his head “drink till your heart is content!...”

Jaejoong tried to fight the urge but it was no use

“Drink jaejoong! Drink!!!” the voice ringed loudly

“Yunho…” he mumbled painfully “yunho…” he continues to mumble Yunho’s name while he tried to fight against himself. He knew if he drinks those bloods he will not be the same anymore, he will forever return to who he once was while all his memories he had created will disappear. It will be like he died and reborn with a blank slate.

“Yunho…” a single tears fall from his eyes

As the blood moon came to an end and day light came back, the interrogation finally started. One by one they are called into a small room with the same man they meet at the hospital as he asked them questions. Once they completely their interrogation, they were brought back to the prison cell. It was a long and harsh process since the council was determined to get the answer they wanted to hear. When none of them knew where Jaejoong is, the council will become a little more violent. The last person to be interrogated was Hyori as she stood up and followed the guard.

“Hyori!” Yoochun called out to her

She only turns to him and smile before disappearing from sight

“! Why do things have to turn out this way?” he cursed

“I don’t feel right about this Yoochun…the entire time…having to force myself to blame Hyori was suffocating…” said Junsu

“I know…but…it’s her wish…her last order…we can’t disobey…its will be disrespectful toward her…”

“What do you think they are going to do to her?” Yoona asked

“I don’t know…it doesn’t really matter what she say…at the end…the decision still remain with the council…they decided our fate…our punishment…even if we are innocent…they will still found us guilty…at this point they need someone to be responsible for the attack at Hellsing…the reason all the hunters left the middle of Seoul unguarded and etc…”

“That sound horrible…” said Yoona

“That…is how the council works…there is nothing we can do now but to pray for Hyori…”

Yoona started to cry again as she placed her hand together “please god…please watches over Hyori and Yunho…”

Hyori was lead down a narrow hallway toward the interrogation room. She was not nervous nor was she scared of what will happen to her. She walked with a smile and full of pride as the door opened.

“Please sit Miss Lee Hyori…” the interrogator spoke

The guard closed the door as she took a seat on the other end of the table. She looks at the guy before her before turning to the double sided mirror where she knew a few other council members will be watching them from. She flashed them a smile as the council members look at each other surprise that even at this moment she was still able to smile like that.

“Well then…let’s start shall well…” the guy spoke as he pushes back his glasses.

Yunho who have manages to survive the attack laid in his bed still unconscious as the council wonders what to do with him. They could wait but they aren’t even sure when he will wake up. None the less, there isn’t anything they can do, they left him be with two security guards in front of the hospital room. No one is allowed to enter unless it’s the nurse and the doctor, everyone else is forbidden to see him. To insure that he doesn’t wake up and escape, they have handcuffed his hand to the railing of the bed. While Yunho is sleeping he continues to have dreams about his past. Memories that he has forgotten begin to emerge. Surprisingly a lot of his memories from when he was a child involved Jaejoong. When he is left alone, Jaejoong was there, when he is hurt he was also there, even when he was angry and throwing a fit, he was there to calm him down. It makes him wonder how long jaejoong was watching over him? for what reason has he spent those time taking care of a mere human child?. Just then he dreams of the fight they were in and how at the last moment before Yunho lost consciousness, he saw Jaejoong unconscious and being taken away.  Yunho begin to twist and turn on his bed at the sight of seeing Jaejoong being taken away from him.

“jae…jaejoong…” he mumble the name over and over again when he finally opened his eyes sitting up before groaning from the sudden pain. Yunho was panting and still in a daze, the only thing he could think about was jaejoong. He kept telling himself he needs to go help jaejoong as his body move on its own. It wasn’t under he felt a tug on his right hand did he notice the hand cuff. At this moment he finally started to look around the room and notice he’s in the hospital. He can feel the stab wound throbbing but he ignored it wondering why his hand is handcuffed and why there isn’t anyone in the room with him. At the thought that he needs to go save jaejoong, he desperately tries to remove the handcuff but it was no use. He was about to shout for someone to come in when he heard voices behind the door.

“It’s kind of hard to believe that Miss Hyori and those other 3 were involve with a vampire…” one of the guard spoke

“I heard they got arrested last night and by now they are being interrogated…” said the second guard

“What do you think is going to happen to them?”

“I don’t know…but it won’t be pretty…the council is really harsh when it comes to betraying the company…once this guy wakes up he will also go through the same ordeal…”

They continue on their conversation as Yunho turn to look at the handcuff once again realizing what has taken place.

“So those old fools finally found out huh…” he thought to himself as images of Jaejoong being taken away continues to replay over and over in his head. The more he remembers the tighter his chest became. He felted like a fool, like an idiot saying he will protect Jaejoong and for him not to worry. Yet at the end, Yunho wouldn’t do anything when jaejoong was carried away. Jaejoong have always come through when it comes to saving Yunho and yet when he is given a chance to repay the debt, he failed completely.  Now he doesn’t even know what has happen to jaejoong, could they have already revived Woojin? To make matter worst, they will have to face the council regarding all of these messes.

“Jaejoong…please be okay…”

It felted like a life time waiting for Hyori to return from her interrogation. They wonder what is happening to her because her interrogation has lasted longer than the rest of them. After waiting for a few more hours, they finally heard footsteps coming their way. Two guards appear as they unlocked the door and approached them to remove the handcuffs. They look at each other wondering why they are removing their handcuffs.

“You are free to go…” spoke of the guard.

Once again they looked at each other before walking out of the cell and exited the prison portion of Hellsing’s main branch. People will turn and stare at them as their story has finally gotten around. They were looking at them as if they were criminals who have been released but should have been trailed and punished. As they made it to the lobby, they spotted Tomohisa waiting for them.

“What happen to Hyori?” Junsu asked

Tomohisa seem hesitant to answer at first but decided to say it anyway “Her interrogation has been completed…the council believed her when she says she doesn’t know where the vampire is however because everything was her idea, she will be trailed tomorrow in front of all the council members…”

“That’s little extreme don’t you think” ask Yoochun

 “This decision has to be made by all council members…this isn’t just a minor violation against Hellsing…Hyori kept important information from the council and even had a vampire as an alley…it’s unusual for a vampire to be among humans none the less a human around a vampire…when these two are together, to the council it’s nothing but trouble…It’s either the vampire had sided with the human or the human has sided with the vampires…”

“But the vampire is…”

Tomohisa quickly paused Yoona as he gestured for her to remain quiet

“be careful of what you said…don’t speak to much of this matter that will put this trail in an even higher risk…wait till after the trail…” he spoke in a soft tone of voice enough for them to hear but not enough for the other people to hear “you guys will need to be more careful…even though the council have decided to let you three go…they will still be keeping their eyes on you…”

Yoochun, Junsu and Yoona nodded their head.

“What about Yunho?” ask Yoona

“Since Yunho has not woken up yet, his interrogation and trail will be put on hold. As of now they will focus on Hyori alone…”

“Can we…visit him?” Junsu asked

Tomohisa shook his head “that’s impossible…even though he isn’t locked up here, his hospital room has become his prison…no one is allowed inside unless is authorized by the council…

“That’s just horrible…” said Yoona

“Either way…I’ll drive you to your apartment…” smile Tomohisa who felt pity toward the three individuals in front of him.

As night falls, Changmin and MyungHee returned to the abandon church with the plan to revive Woojin tonight. No matter what there will be no interruption, if Jaejoong still refuse to corporate; they will just have to force him to. They will either come out of that room with the master at their side or none of them will come out at all.

“Guard the church…” order MyungHee as a few sires remained outside to watch the place. They descended the stairs toward the big iron door and exchange looks preparing themselves if they have to fight jaejoong.

As the door slowly open and they walked in, to their surprise Jaejoong is sitting on the edge of the coffin with his leg crossed, his right elbow resting on his knee as he rest his chin upon the palm of his right hand. He was smiling as the door fully open just sitting there staring at them with a amuse look on his face. His golden eyes glowing brighter and more intense than before sending a wave of cold chills down their back. Even though the blood moon is over, Jaejoong’s blonde hair has yet to return to normal.  They could see trail of blood dripping down from the corner of Jaejoong’s lips as his two white fangs is still tainted in red.

“Don’t tell me he…” changmin turn his gaze from Jaejoong to the coffin behind him. Just as changmin had suspected it, Jaejoong have drunk some of the blood. No matter how desperate jaejoong was for blood, to drink those blood directly from Woojin’s coffin is a little disturbing.

The full pink lips of Jaejoong quickly curved into a grin “about time you two show up…I was starting to get bored lock up in this room…to think Rain actually wasted part of his life building this crap…”

Changmin look around the room and notice dents, holds, scratches and all kind of damages on the wall and the door as if a wild beast was trying to get out. Everything was in a total mess; the only thing that still remains intact is the coffin he is sitting on. Not even a single of blood from the coffin spilled onto the ground meaning Jaejoong was aware of whom this coffin belong to.

“It’s time to bring back master Woojin Jaejoong Oppa…are you going to help or should we continue the fight?” MyungHee asked while hoping to avoid another fight. Fighting him at full power will be something she hopes not to experience again.

“revive?” Jaejoong tilted his head to the side as he continues to grin. He then slightly turn his head to the coffin he is sitting on “you mean revive this old fool…”

Jaejoong got off the coffin and stepped aside and to changmin and MyungHee’s surprise there were all kind of things sticking out of the coffin. Things such as broken woods from the table to metal pipe were stabbed into Woojin’s body as parts of it were sticking out.

“w-what have you done jaejoong!!” changmin shouted in total disbelief

MyungHee rushed pass changmin and jaejoong before pulling out the pipes and wooden sticks

“What is wrong with you?!!” MyungHee shouted

Jaejoong only smirked “I see you are still as obsessed with the old man as usual…even though the person he is always pounding is me…” he spoke as a way to taunt MyungHee

Changmin stood still as he examines jaejoong, there is no doubt about it, Jaejoong has return to who he was. The jaejoong from last night would never do anything like this. MyungHee reached for the last pipe as she tries to pull it out however jaejoong have jumped into the air and stepped onto the pipe forcing it back down to the body that lies below this pool of blood.

“What’s the rush? It’s not like he can feel the pain” he grin

MyungHee was getting irritated as she also jumped up and swing at jaejoong who jumped away. With a quick pull MyungHee took out the last pipe in rage and toss it at jaejoong who was able to grab onto it. He spun the pipe around before tossing it right back at MyungHee with more speed and more power. The pipe pierced her in the shoulder as she stumbled backward against the coffin. Her bloods slide down from the pipe and into the coffin.

“MyungHee!!!” Changmin shouted as jaejoong dashed toward MyungHee and using his hand, he pushed the pipe further through her flesh as she shouted in pain. More blood gushed out and into the coffin. Jaejoong hold her in place before leaning down toward her.

“it seem all these centuries you have yet to calm that temper of yours…always quick to act when it comes to this old fart who enjoys the body of young men…” he grinned

“Let her go Jaejoong!” shouted changmin

Jaejoong slightly turn to face changmin as his eyes glowed brightly and coldly “aww….what’s with that expression my dear changmin ah…wasn’t this the person you have been hoping to bring back…” he smiled “now you have succeeded…I have finally return to who I was…”

Changmin didn’t say a word as he swallowed his spit in fear “l-let her go Jaejoong…if that pipe continues to be inside her, she won’t be able to heal….she will bleed to death…”

Jaejoong look from changmin to MyungHee who’s face has started to turn color. He only grins at her before letting go and pulled the pipe out of her in a swift pull. She let out a loud and painful cry before falling to the ground as her wound begin to heal.

“Even if jaejoong has return to how he was…it’s still going to be complicated because no matter which form jaejoong took…he still hates Woojin… as long as Woojin has not been revived yet, jaejoong will never offer his blood so willingly…the only time he will obey his master’s words is if Woojin is alive…in other words…I will have to find another way to get his blood” Changmin turn toward the servants by the door “close the door…do not open them ever!”

The servant quickly pulls the door to close. Jaejoong attempted to escape but changmin blocked his way. The fought as the door finally came to a complete close.

“Sorry Hyung…we need your blood…” said changmin

“Are you two really that serious about bringing that old fool back…?”

“Yes…”

“You two are stupider then I you were back then…” jaejoong glared at Changmin “I don’t’ care if you want to revive him or not but you will have to do it without me…now open the door or I will ripe you into parts…”

“I will offer your blood to master Woojin no matter what…”

“Going against your Hyung huh? That’s pretty bold of you…” he grinned “very well…let’s see how much you have improved changmin ah…”

Changmin dashed toward Jaejoong as he dodged the attack. To changmin’s surprise jaejoong’s speed has increased dramatically. His strength has return to normal as he knocked changmin to the ground. Jaejoong grew out his nails as he swing hope to stab changmin who quickly rolled away and jumped back toward MyungHee.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine…”

“Looks like we will still have to fight him no matter what…”

MyungHee clinched her fist tightly “I’m going to make him pay for this…disrespecting Woojin and attacking me…”

“well…you did threw that pipe at him first…”

MyungHee shot changmin a glare before standing up “I knew we should have just tear him apart last night and pour whatever blood he have left to master woojin…”

“What are you two talking so secretly about?” came jaejoong’s voice from behind them taking them by surprise as they quickly jumped away from him “aww…it’s hurts my feeling when you treat me like that…It’s not like I’m going to bite you…I’m just going to tear you a part limbs by limbs…but you won’t die right…”

“I totally forgot how crazy jaejoong Oppa use to be…” said MyungHee

Just then jaejoong dashed toward them as they blocked his attack. However it was strong knocking them against the iron door before falling to their knee as they jumped away dodging his second attack. No matter what changmin and MyungHee did, they were no match for him. Even their combine strength wasn’t enough to scratch him. He was easily able to handle them both knocking them to the ground as they cough out blood.

“! This is starting to pisst me off!” snap Myunghee as the cut on her cheek begin to heal

“There is no way to win against him…” thought changmin

“I’m not going to give up!” MyungHee dashed forward ignoring changmin’s cry for her to stop.

She continues to attack jaejoong over and over without giving him a chance to fight back. Blocking and dodging was all he was able to do however jaejoong continues to wear his smile pissting her off more.

Changmin also joined as they both tag team against jaejoong. MyungHee dashed forward toward jaejoong and try to slash him. Rather than dodging, jaejoong allow himself to be wounded as he punched MyungHee in the stomach sending her back a few feet. She quickly bounced back toward Jaejoong who was more than happy to see her so motivated. As she got closer to Jaejoong, rather than attacking, she jumped up as Jaejoong’s eyes followed her. To jaejoong’s susprise, changmin appear right after she jumped with a pipe in his hand. He rammed the pipe through jaejoong and with all his strength he pushed jaejoong back and right into the coffin as the pool of blood completely submerged him.

Jaejoong’s blood begin to flow out as the more he struggle the more blood will come out. Suddenly he felt woojin’s hand moved as it circled around Jajeoong’s body preventing him from escaping. Changmin took this chance as he quickly cut his own hand while trying to hold jaejoong down in the coffin. His blood flowed into the coffin mixing in with MyungHee and Jaejoong. He could feel jaejoong struggling within the pool of blood but he continues to hold the pipe down as hard as he can. After determining that enough blood has been offered, Changmin pulled out the pipe and jumped away. He prepared himself to continue the fight against jaejoong but to his surprise Jaejoong did not emerge from the pool of blood. It was as calm as before he pushed jaejoong into it. Suddenly the pool of blood begins to bubble like boiling water and then the coffin exploded. The blood filled the room tainting everything in red.

Changmin and MungHee watched as their eyes widen. Floating in the air is Woojin who has once again been revived while holding onto an unconscious jaejoong in his arm.

“Yun…Yunho…” jaejoong mumbled the name as Woojin opened his eyes as the redness glow with power.