Chapter 8

Bloody Kiss

“w-what are you planning to do?!” ask Jaejoong in shock that Yunho will plan to do something so dangerous

“A vampire will not be able to turn away from the sight of blood…especially one who is near death…if you won’t drink it obediently then I’ll just have to force it…”

“You have finally lost your mind Yunho…”

“Indeed…I agree that I have lost my mind because never in a life time will I ever think about offering my blood to save a vampire…”

“Then why do it?”

Yunho pause before walking up toward jaejoong “you…save my life…I…hate being in debt to someone…consider this as my way of repaying you…”

Without any warning Yunho cut his palm as blood begins to surface and drip onto the floor. Jaejoong could smell the metallic within the blood as his throat begins to dry wanting to drink all those blood. Yunho could tell jaejoong is fighting very hard to control his thirst. It looked almost like Jaejoong is in a lot of pain as his breathing became heavy and his body shaking none stops.

“Just drink it already! Don’t make me waste my blood” snap Yunho as he shoves his hand toward Jaejoong who only turned his head away refusing to part his lip.

“If you refuse to drink it on your own then don’t blame me for what comes next” Yunho as much blood as he can from his own wound before grabbing Jaejoong and pulling him into a forceful kiss. Jaejoong wanted to escape because now he tasted blood, he will want more. Yunho however wouldn’t let go as some of the blood begin to drip from the side of their mouth. Jaejoong struggled but Yunho wouldn’t let go as he continued this three times. This was only supposed to be a way to force Jaejoong to drink blood but now that Yunho has tasted his lips, he couldn’t stop himself from wanting to taste it even more. Yunho got more forceful as he deepens the kiss and slipped his tongue inside. The only thing Yunho can taste is the metallic of his own blood but at the same time, he could taste the sweetness of the vampire’s lips. Jaejoong soon stops struggling as he too gives in to the temptation. Yunho soon let go of Jaejoong as Jaejoong circled his arms around Yunho’s neck. He slides his hand under Jaejoong’s shirt caressing the soft pale skin making Jaejoong shiver from the sudden cold touch. Yunho impatiently pulls Jaejoong’s shirt over his head revealing his bare chest. Yunho lean down and planted multiple kisses upon Jaejoong’s chest as he moan in pleasure. Yunho also removed his shirt as he lean back down and continue to kiss Jaejoong from his now swollen lips down to his neck and to his chest. He cupped Jaejoong’s pink s between his lips sending a shock wave of ecstasy throughout Jaejoong’s body as he shivers.

“W-wait…s-slow down…” Jaejoong moaned but Yunho couldn’t stop his body from moving and his mind of running wild.

Jaejoong tried to speak again but Yunho forced another kiss upon his lips. Yunho reached down and removed Jaejoong’s pants and he too removes his pants. They now lay against each other and Yunho can’t help but think how beautiful Jaejoong is right now. His body was enough to seduce a thousand men. Yunho worked on getting Jaejoong ready as he stick his finger into Jaejoong’s opening causing Jaejoong to let out a loud and surprising yelp.

“W-we should stop…” Jaejoong manages to spoke “this…this isn’t right…”

Once again Yunho ignore his plead to stop as he begin to move his finger as Jaejoong let out loud moans. After a moment of losing Jaejoong, Yunho finally remove his finger. Jaejoong lay there breathing heavily unsure what is going on as his mind goes completely blank. Suddenly he felt something touched his opening, he knew right away what it is as he begins to struggle.

“Stop! We should stop!! This isn’t right!!!” Jaejoong shouted

Yunho once again pined Jaejoong’s hands above his head and with one push he enters an unwilling Jaejoong. Tears slides down from the corner of Jaejoong’s eyes as his eyes widen in disbelief. At this rate jaejoong will end up killing the one person he vowed to protect. He had committed a Taboo of biting another vampire and now he has also broken a promise. They have crossed a line that shouldn’t have been crossed.

“t-take…I-It..o-ou…”

Before Jaejoong could finish his sentence Yunho started to as Jaejoong let out more moans. He can feel the heat and the sensation of Yunho’s manhood sliding in and out of him. The more Yunho the deeper it gets. Jaejoong could feel the head hitting the wall making Jaejoong go wild. The more Yunho , the more Jaejoong begins to lose his mind. He can feel himself changing into someone different as the thirst for blood got stronger. His brown eyes begin to shine brightly as his two vampire teeth begin to grow longer. Jaejoong tried to fight his urge to kill but it was no use. He is losing himself as insanity begins to take over.  Jaejoong’s nail begins to grow as he digs his nail into Yunho’s flesh as if to hold him in place for the feeding. Yunho felt the sharp pain but ignore it as he continues to into Jaejoong.  Before long he begins to reach his limit as the paste got faster making Jaejoong moan loudly. In one last , Yunho came inside Jaejoong before lying on top of him totally exhausted. A single tear dropped from Jaejoong’s eyes as he opened his mouth widely and sink his teeth into Yunho’s neck.

“Forgive me Jung Hee…”

It hurts; it hurts very much, almost like he is being constantly stabbed on the side of his neck with two gaping holes. Blood were still visible as it stream down his neck covering his right shoulder and slide down his torso. Droplets of blood have even gotten onto his bed covers. Yunho sat on the cold hard floor with his back against the bed. His mind completely blanked and all the strength in his body has disappear. His body numbed as if he has been injected with a high doses of anesthetics. He never imagine that being bitten by a vampire will hurt this much. However the pain was the least he will worry about. What troubles him more was the fact that they did it. They crossed the line between a human and a vampire. The worst part is that it initiated it; he forced it even though jaejoong didn’t want to. Would this be considered as even though jaejoong give in eventually? What really bothers him was the fact that he enjoys it, it felted good. It could be that this is his first time but even so he felt it, how compatible their bodies are together. Yunho slightly turn his head to look at Jaejoong who is still fast asleep. To him he felt like he had committed the most unforgiveable sin. Regardless of what happen, at least jaejoong has return to normal. Yunho gently reached over to Jaejoong and brushed his bangs aside, he sigh in relieve after noticing that the cracks has disappear.

“Even though Hyori won’t kill me for letting Jaejoong die, she will kill me for this…” he thought to himself before forcing his body to stand as he made his way toward the bathroom to clean up. Oddly enough Yunho didn’t regret his decision of giving Jaejoong his blood. But the feeling of relief and happiness washed over him seeing Jaejoong back to normal.

When Yunho woke up the next morning to his surprise Jaejoong was no longer sleeping at his side. The feeling of panic surfaced as Yunho quickly got out of bed and started to search the entire apartment. He looked at every room but was not able to find jaejoong anywhere. He paused in the middle of the living room wondering where he had disappeared to as the morning sunlight pierce through the glass window.

“don’t  tell me…?!”

Without a second thought, Yunho quickly rushed toward all the windows in his apartment and pull down the blind. However that wasn’t enough to block off the sunlight. He went to his closet and took out a few dark colored bed covers, blankets and anything else he can find to hang at the window. The once beautifully lite apartment has completed gone dark with all the sunlight blocked.

“Jaejoong” he called out to the vampire “where ever you are…it’s save now so come out…”

A few seconds later he heard a door slowly opening. Yunho concluded it came from the bed room as he made his way back there.

To his surprise Jaejoong exited from the large wardrobe with his silky black hair framing his face and his skin glows beautifully as if there were never any cracks. What really got Yunho’s hormone doing endless cart wheels is the fact that jaejoong is only wearing one of yunho’s dress shirt. To Yunho the shirt fit well but to Jaejoong it looked like a kid wearing his father’s shirt. Even though there wasn't any light, Yunho could see him glowing beautifully.

 

“That was close…I thought I was gone for...” spoke Jaejoong before sighing in relief. If he had not gotten up earlier, he would have perished under the morning light.

“h-how are you feeling?” Yunho asked

Jaejoong turn to face Yunho and smiled making his heart skip a beat. Yunho was mesmerized by the smile as he wondered if jaejoong’s smile has always been this beautiful.

“I’m fine now…thanks to you…”

“t-that’s good…” Yunho turn around “d-don’t expect me to do that again…l-last night…it shall never happen again…” was all Yunho said before entering the bathroom.

Jaejoong stood there with a bitter smile “indeed…it shall never happen again…the line must never be crossed any further…”

Two nights later, Hyori and Hojoon arrived at Yunho’s apartment and knocked on the door but received no answer. They knocked again and ring the doorbell but still no response. They begin to worry and wonder what if something had happen here without them knowing. Hyori and Hojoon look at each over and nodded their head in agreement to prepare themselves for a fight. Hyori stepped back as Hojoon walked forward

“Yunho! We’re coming in!!” he shouted before kicking the door open.

They both rushed inside and pointed their gun but the living room is empty as well as the kitchen. To their surprise, all the window has been covered as the place is completely pitch black. They weren’t able to see anything in this darkness. Hojoon manage to find the light switch as he turns it on. They made their way down the hallway toward the bed room. They slowly approached the door and slide it open to see if anyone is in there. It was Hyori who finally pushed the door wide open but there was no one inside.

“Did they go somewhere?” ask Hyori as she put her gun away.

Hojoon begins to look around the room as Hyori stood still wondering where Yunho and Jaejoong had disappeared too.

 “What are you two doing?” Came Yunho’s voice as he startled Hyori and Hojoon “I was wondering who broke into my apartment and to think it’s you two…didn’t your parent ever taught you that if you knock and there is no answer, it means no one is home”

“Y- Yunho …you…you’re alive!” Hojoon shouted happily

Yunho raises an eyebrow “why wouldn’t I be?”

 “Where did you go?” Hyori asked

“I went out to grab something to eat” said Yunho “why? Did something happen?”

“Where is he?” Hyori asked

“He? You mean Jaejoong?”

“No, I mean the monster living under your bed…of course I meant Jaejoong!”

Yunho look around “he was here before I left…”

Hyori became alarm “you…you let him out of your sight?!”

“I asked if he wanted to come along but he say he wanted to stay here…”

Hyori sigh in frustration “you…sometime I felt like you like to act dumb just to pisst me off!”

“You worry too much…if he isn’t here than most likely he’s up in the rooftop…he has been going there often when night falls…”

“Why?”

Yunho shrug “he didn’t say and I didn’t ask…”

He didn’t want to reveal the fact that he and jaejoong has been keeping distance between them ever since temptation took over that night. Fearing he will lose control, Yunho has been keeping himself busy and jaejoong has been avoiding him. He will go to the rooftop at night and before sun rise, he will come back to sleep while Yunho is up doing his own thing.

“Well go fetch him…there are a few things I want to ask him” said Hyori

Without further delay, Yunho dragged his feet to the hallway and toward the stairs leading to the rooftop of the apartment building. As he open the door, a large wind blew pass nearly forcing the door to slam against him.

“oi…Jaejoong…” he called out as he begin to walk around to search for the vampire he had hoped to avoid.

As Yunho turn to his right he spotted Jaejoong standing on the edge of the building with his hair swaying back and forth from the wind. His gaze was distant as if he’s searching for something as the city lights reflected upon his pale skin. Base on the expression on his face, Yunho could tell something is troubling him.

“you don’t  plan to jump do you…” came Yunho’s voice startling jaejoong as he turn to face him

“even if I do…it’s not like I’m going to die” grin jaejoong before hoping off the edge and walked toward Yunho “do you need me for something?...”

“My manager and coworker want a word with you?”

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at Yunho wondering who else knows of his existence. On the way back to the apartment, neither Yunho nor jaejoong spoke a word.  In fact the last three days, Yunho and Jaejoong barely exchange a conversation. Jaejoong who used to be so talkative and flirty with Yunho has completely stopped. They arrived at Yunho’s apartment where Hyori and Hojoon were waiting. Jaejoong looked from Hyori to Hojoon in suspicion.

“Don’t worry…we aren’t here to fight you…there are just a few questions I hope you can help answer” spoke Hyori as she noticed his uneasiness

 “Who are you?” jaejoong asked with a uninterested tone of voice

“My name is Hyori, I’m Yunho’s superior…this is Son Hojoon …he is Yunho’s senior within Hellsing and an elite…”

Before long they sat in the living room facing one another meanwhile Yunho is in the kitchen preparing drinks. Jaejoong didn’t want to get involve with any other human other than Yunho however he couldn’t reject when Yunho asked him to help.

 “Do you remember the attack at Hellsing Corp?” Hyori asked

Jaejoong give her a confuse look as if to ask what is she talking about.

Upon his expression, Hyori sighs “I knew it…you were in a state of subconscious….”

“What exactly are you talking about?” Jaejoong asked

“Yunho told me you were the one who took down Rain am I correct?” Hyori continue with her questions

Jaejoong turn to look at Yunho and wonder just how honest Yunho can be. He didn’t expect Yunho to reveal everything to his boss.

“After your victory, you passed out. Both you and Yunho were in a state of emergency. We did what we could to save you both. Yunho recover quite fast and awoken within 3 days however you were still unconscious. After a month, a group of Vampires broke into Hellsing Corp and killed 7 guards, 8 hunters, 3 desk employees and another manager like me…”

“What does that have to do with me?”

“You awoke in the middle of a losing battle and wipe out all the vampires within a blink of an eye…”

Jaejoong paused as he lower his gaze trying to see if he can recall anything.

“After some investigation, it looks like another sire has entered town to replace Rain. However no matter what we do, we couldn’t figure out who the sire is nor were we able to find him or her where about. All we know is this new sire is ordering all the vampires to go wild. The increase of death has sky rocketed as more and more vampires begin to gather here in this city. Now my question is why, why are all the vampires gathering here?”

Jaejoong only grin at Hyori “what makes you think I’ll know…if you recall correctly, I was out cold for a month. What goes on before it, I have no clue”

Hyori leans back against her chair and only looks at Jaejoong. She can tell Jaejoong knows more about this then what he wants them to believe.

“You can’t lie to me Jaejoong, I know about everything…” Spoke Hyori

Jaejoong only sigh in irritation “oooh…now what do you know?..”

Hyori sighs before continuing “Kim Jaejoong your real name is Kim Youngwoong…”

Upon the mention of jaejoong’s real name, his smile faded as he glares at Hyori.

“You were born Oct 23, year 1540. You came from a highly respected merchant family. Have two younger siblings, a mother and a father. Your family was wrongly accused of treason, your entire family was killed and in revenge, you killed the person who accused your family….” Hyori paused to look at jaejoong’s expression “…Should I continue?”

Jaejoong sat on his seat as he stares at Hyori wondering what else did this woman digs up from his past. Hojoon and Yunho look at Hyori in total disbelief that Jaejoong have lived this long none the less he was a convicted murderer.

“you…planning to blackmail me into answering your question aren’t you?..” ask Jaejoong as he lost the motivation to joke around.

“I guess you can put it that way…unless…you want me to reveal everything right here…” Hyori glanced at Yunho as Jaejoong followed

“What?” Yunho asked questioning why they are looking his way

 After looking at Hyori for a moment Jaejoong finally gave in “you…your eyes looked just like hers” Jaejoong spoke remembering the woman he meets long ago.

“her?” Hyori raised an eyebrow in confusion. He must have meant Jung Hee is what Hyori thought to herself

 Jaejoong finally sat up straight on his chair. He didn’t want to get involve any further in this endless bloody war but he figures this must be part of fate “what do you want to know…”

“Really?!” Hyori asked in excitement that it didn’t take much effort

“But…I have one request”

“What is it?”

Jaejoong paused a bit before looking Hyori straight in the eyes “this request is for Yunho …”

This took everyone by surprise as Hyori and Hojoon turn to a startle Yunho.

“W-what?...Y-your aren’t asking me for a kiss or something like that are you? Because no way in…”

Jaejoong only smiled “this request will wait till everything is over, what do you say?” he asked Hyori

“Very well…whatever request it may be, we will do everything we can to fulfill it”

“Then that is a deal…” Jaejoong grin

“oi! Hyori! How can you just agree to it? What if he is asking for my life or what if he wants me to become a vampire to serve him for eternity?!”

“Don’t worry; I have no interest in your blood or biting you…”

Yunho can’t help but get irritated; it reminded him of when Jaejoong refused to take his blood even though he is close to death. However remembering what took place after the fight made Yunho blushed in embarrassment that something like that actually happen. He had crossed the line with a vampire, his first time is with his sworn enemy.

“Enough Yunho …” Hyori ordered

“but…”

“Are you disobeying an order?!” Hyori glared at Yunho as he backed down “whatever your request is, we will complete it when everything is over. As for now, we need to know who we are dealing with. Why are so many vampires gathering here and why are they going on a killing spread?”

“To answer your first question…with Rain gone, the people you will be dealing with are Changmin and Myung-Hee...”

“Do you know their background?”

Jaejoong shook his head “all of us are of different age, different background and different personality, do you really think we care enough to question one another…”

Hyori paused as she begins to think while jaejoong continue “to answer you second question…the reason so many vampires are coming here is because a major event is about to take place in this city…”

“Event? What kind of event?” Hojoon asked

“An event that will eventually bring the human race to their knee…” he grin giving all three an uneasy feeling.

“What do you mean by that?” Yunho asked

“It’s a Resurrection…the rebirth of the vampire king…”

Hyori, Yunho and Hojoon exchanged uncertain looks before turning their attention back to jaejoong.

“Vampire king? Who is the vampire king?” Hojoon asked

Jaejoong was quiet wondering if he should reveal the name to them or not. But before he could make up his mind, Hyori have already beaten him to the name

“Han Woojin…”

“You are very smart…I’ll give you that…” smile Jaejoong

Upon Jaejoong’s confirmation, Hyori’s whole body went cold upon the thought of Woojin returning from the underworld. Hojoon and Yunho both also show the same kind of reaction as Hyori did.

“t-that’s impossible right? There is no such thing a resurrection” spoke Hojoon in disbelief

“There is…” said jaejoong as he once again caught their attention “as long as his body is perfectly preserved, there is still a chance of bringing him back to life…”

“B-body?! He died so many centuries ago…how will his body survive all these years? It was turn into dust” ask Yunho

“If Rain was alive you can thank for him that…”

“w-wait! Hold up!! Are you saying that Woojin’s body is still intact? Didn’t it turn into dust when the 4 great kings killed him?” spoke Hyori in total disbelief

“Did woojin die?…indeed he did…but his body did not perish…Rain has spent a great deal of time gathering his ashes and restoring him…Rain kept his body hidden and well preserved…he had planned to revive him…he asked for my help but I refuse…this is why it’s been delay…”

“What do you mean?” ask Yunho

“To revive him isn’t something simple like casting a dark magic or anything like that. What he needs is the blood of his direct link…”

“what is so special about his direct links…?” Hyori asked

“the blood running through their viens are the same blood that runs through Woojin…the power they possess are the same as woojin…they are like vessels created for the purpose of reviving him over and over again no matter how many time he faced defeat…these bloods serves as his life source…returning it to its original owner will give him life…Rain must have spent a great deal of time and amount of blood to restore his body…but him alone will not be enough to revive Woojin…he will need the other direct links…only when the right amount of blood is given to Woojin will he open his eyes…”

“How many direct links are there?” Hojoon asked

“There are 4…Rain was one of them…Changmin and Myung-Hee is also the other two…”

“Who is the last one?” Hojoon asked

Jaejoong hesitated but figure he can no longer hide the truth as he pointed to himself and with a grin he spoke “me…”

Yunho looked at Jaejoong in total shock. He knew Jaejoong wasn’t a normal vampire and is far stronger than a sire but never would he expect jaejoong to be a direct link…in another name…a first generation of vampire.

“t-this is too much to stomach in all at once…” spoke Hojoon who felted like he just crammed everything into his mind for a test the next day.

“This whole time…if you have agreed and worked with Rain…”

“This world wouldn’t have lasted this long…” said jaejoong

“The reason Woojin’s resurrection has been delay for centuries is because you refuses to help him…without you…the resurrection cannot take place…” spoke Hyori

“I wasn’t the only one who refused to help…Changmin and Myung hee also refuse to help…the only one who remained truly loyal to Woojin was Rain…after woojin was defeated we went our separate way…rather than fulfilling our duty of bringing Woojin back…we decided he liked our freedom better…by reviving Woojin, we are basically giving up on our life. But now things are different…Rain is gone but he have somehow convinced the other two to join him…”

“w-wait! Are you trying to tell us that we will be facing woojin once again?!!” Hojoon shouted

“You won’t have to if you kill Changmin and MyungHee…”

“but you said it will need the blood of the direct links right? Rain is dead so shouldn’t it be impossible to resurrect him?”

“Rain has already given enough of his blood to Woojin…”

“Then…all Woojin need is Changmin…Myung-Hee and yours?”

Jaejoong nodded his head to confirm what Yunho had just said.

“but why the killing spree?” Hyori asked

“what will a king need after coming back to life?”

All three of them begin to think before answering at the same time “an army!”

“He is planning to continue his blood war from long ago…” said Hyori

The room is filled with silence. It was Yunho who finally spoke “This is unbelievable to think that there is a possibility of woojin coming back.…”

 “Do you know where we can find the other 2 first generation or where this resurrection is going to take place?” Hyori asked Jaejoong

He shook his head “nope, I had no interest in reviving Woojin nor do I care what they do. I refused to cooperate with Rain so I don’t know where they plan to revive him …”

“I see” she sighs “is there a way for us to defeat the other two and kill Woojin?”

“Once woojin comes back to life, there is no way you can defeat him. If he is to be defeated it will not be for another century or so…by that time…there won’t be any humanity left…the only way to stop him is preventing his resurrection…” spoke Jaejoong “as for changmin and Myung-Hee…you will need something better then silver…”

“Like what?” Hojoon asked

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as Yunho glanced at him recalling the fight between Jaejoong and Rain. He recall them both talking about a taboo and how the only thing that can kill them is each other. In order world, the only thing that can kill Changmin and MyungHee before the resurrection is Jaejoong. But this would be putting him at the front line by himself, Yunho wasn’t sure if this will be a great idea.

Jaejoong was about to answer when suddenly Hyori’s cell phone started to ring. She excuses herself to take the call while the conversation was put on hold.

After a few minutes Hyori returned “that was the office…me and Hojoon will need to return for a meeting…I guess this conversation will have to be put on hold for a while longer. At least now we know who we are dealing with…we can at least prepare for that…”

“What about me?” Yunho asked

“you will stay here until further instruction…”

“why?!”

“that is an order! Are you going to disobey?!”

Yunho clinched his fist tightly in anger but none the less he obeys without further complaint.

Hyori turn to Jaejoong “from here on out you are under the protection of Hellsing Corp. I am assigning Yunho as your protector; do not do anything that will make me shoot you…”

“huh? wait…you…”

Hyori ignored Jaejoong as she turns to Yunho again “I need a word with you…” She walked toward the bedroom as Yunho followed. Jaejoong and Hojoon is left alone in the living room.

“Wonder what they are going to talk about?” Hojoon asked out loud

Jaejoong only grin “she is indeed very sharp…”

Hojoon stares at Jaejoong before he walked up to Jaejoong. He sat down with a big grin on his face trying to put on his best charm.

“Are the other 2 as beautiful as you?” he asked

“Sadly I’m the only one with the beauty” Jaejoong wink at Hojoon

“eehhh i see…” Hojoon lean closer “…I heard doing it with a vampire is better than doing it with a human, is that correct?”

“Sure...if you prefer to lose your life at the end…” Jaejoong Grin

“Really?...how so…”

Jaejoong lean forward and whisper to Hojoon’s ear. His smile soon disappears and his excited expression faded as a horror expression appears.

“I-In second thoughts…I think I’ll stick to human chicks…” Hojoon smile nervously

Meanwhile Hyori and Yunho stood in the bedroom as the door close. Hyori’s hand crosses in front of her as if she is waiting for some kind of explanation from Yunho

“What?” Yunho give her a blank look wonder what it is that Hyori want from him

She sighs “You are a great and talented Hunter Yunho but you can be quite dumb at times…”

“Oi…you ask me to come here only so you can insult me in private?”

Hyori reached over and pulled down the turtle neck to reveal a large white bandage. Yunho quickly slap her hand away as he covered the bandage with his hand.

“Explain that to me?” she asked

Yunho was quiet as he fails to meet her gaze fearing that revealing the truth will put Jaejoong at a disadvantage not to mention, Yunho will get a beating.

“Well?”

Yunho sigh “it…was an emergency…”

“What kind of emergency?”

“He needed blood Hyori…his skin was cracking…we were going to lose him…”

“So without thinking properly you went ahead and allow him to bite you?! Have you lost your mind Yunho? What is the first rule of serving as a hunter to Hellsing…”

“Never allow yourself to be bitten…”

“And what did you do?”

Yunho let out another sigh “I got bitten…”

“Your way of thinking really scares me at time Yunho…as an elite I was expecting you to be professional…think things thoroughly before acting upon it…”

“Like I say…we were losing him…would you be happy knowing that he died?...”

Hyori remained quiet as she continues to glare at Yunho. She knows she shouldn’t get mad at Yunho because it will be a waste to lose Jaejoong. Keeping him alive was far more important but at the thought of Yunho putting himself in harm’s way would not calm her. To Hyori, Yunho was like a little brother, she wouldn’t want him to die.

She sigh as the anger subsided “from this point onward I want you to temporarily leave Hellsing…”

“What?! why?! Just because I broke the first rule? Because I allow myself to be bitten to save the vampire you desperately want to save?!” snapped Yunho

“This isn’t about that Yunho…I want you both to lie as low as possible…I will arrange for you and him to live somewhere else and away from the other two vampires.…”

“Wait a minute Hyori! You can’t just decide this on your own! What about my job?! I became a hunter so I can help kill vampires…it was my dream to become an elite and when you finally promoted me you are telling me to temporary leave Hellsing? Are you bullting me?!”

Hyroi glared at Yunho for his childish outburst “Yunho please do not misunderstand…the reason I asked you to watch over Jaejoong and not Hojoon is because I trust you…I believe in your ability…this is something I know only you can do….”

“Hyori…you are asking me to babysit my greatest enemy…”

“I know I am asking a lot out of you Yunho…but…Jaejoong has developed an interest in you for who knows what reason…only you are able to watch over him…so please don’t argue with me on this matter…right now we are facing a very big threat to the world…if the other two get to Jaejoong…life as we know it will cease to exist…Woojin nearly destroy the world…we cannot let the past repeat itself”

Yunho didn’t say a world

Hyori sigh “look Yunho, everything happened for a reason. It might have been fate that you and Jaejoong meet and it might have been a gift from heaven that we were able to have Jaejoong on our side, will I hope he’s on our side. Anyway you are Elite now; this is a job I don’t just give anyone. I trust you and I believe in your kills Yunho, this is why I am asking you to watch and protect him.”

Yunho wanted to protest more but Hyori was not going to hear anymore as she exited the room. As they made their way into the leaving room to their surprise Hojoon had lean toward Jaejoong with both his hand on his shoulder as if to kiss.

“What are you doing?” Hyori asked a bit irritated that someone like Hojoon who is a Elite will still flirt around like a child.

Upon the glare from Hyori, Hojoon quickly back away nervously and chuckled “y-your done talking already?”

“Stop fooling around, let’s go”

 “Y-yes…” Hojoon stood up and turns to Yunho with a smile “make sure to call me if you need help”

“Yea…”

Hojoon and Hyori got into the elevator as the door closed “watch them…report everything that goes on”

“Yes madam” smile Hojoon

“Will it be alright leaving those two together? It’s a fact that Jaejoong have some kind of affection toward Yunho and even Yunho is starting to show the same thing toward jaejoong.  A Love that blossom between a vampire and a human will only end in tragedy.” An image of someone Hyori care dearly about flashes before her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Hojoon asked after noticing her strange expression

“It’s nothing…nothing at all”