Chapter 26

Bloody Kiss

Hyori along with other leaders were discussing their plans and where to attack when a member of Hellsing approached them. The look on his face was enough to tell Hyori that what she is about hear will not be to her liking. The assistance whispered to Hyori’s ear and she narrowed her brows before handing the papers to Tomohisa. She only walked a few feet before she notice the crowds in front of her. Upon her presence they made way and what she saw in the middle of the crowds only made her irritated. Standing in front of an expensive black car is a few guards, a few highly respected political leaders and in the middle of them is the secretary of defense. He was a young man, possibly the youngest to ever hold this title at the age of just 35. He has a stern and firm look with board shoulder and no once of fear reflected on his face. He is dressed in a fancy military uniform with his short black hair perfectly combed back.

“What would the secretary of defense be doing all the way out here when a blood war is about to happen? I thought for sure you will be in hiding somewhere while giving out orders…” Hyori spoke with a hint of dislike toward him.

The secretary of defense only ignored her tone of voice as he spoke in a deep and strict voice “After much deliberation with the leaders of other countries, we have decided to hold off on the attack and try to negotiate with Han Woojin….”

Hyori raised one of her brows at him ”negotiate? You do know that he isn’t some terrorist but a vampire king right? Peacefully negotiating with him is next to impossible…”

He only glared at her “this isn’t something where your opinion will matter…we are aware of what he is and the power he possess…it is best to try and decrease the number of casualties….”

“Have you guys lost your mind? This is a vampire who wants to turn the human race into cattles…the only solution I see here is if you decided to sacrifice human to ensure the peace…that is not the right way to go about this…”

“The decision has been made!” he snapped at her “You do know the consequence of going against the decision that has been made world wide do you not?”

Hyori clenched her fist tightly in anger

“You are merely a hunter of Hellsing…this war involved more than just you and your company…it was our mistake to think that Hellsing will be able to handle this matter…”

“Don’t look down upon us Mr secretary of defense…without Hellsing…without all the brave hunters, you would have been dead already…I don’t see you going out there to fight them? I doubt you had ever raised your hand to go against a vampire…this isn’t like any war between human…this is outside of your specialty…members of Hellsing did not try and interfer when it involve world peace…so you should not interfer in what we do best…” Hyori spoke with no fear of him as he glared at her.

The secretary of defense was about to say more when Yoona’s voice ring through the air.

“Miss Hyori!!” she shouted as she approached her totally exhausted.

Hyori can’t help but felt like de javu. Whatever was going to come out of will be the second bad news for today.

“Me and Yunho…” she tried to catch her breath “we were out walking when someone shot at us. Yunho has run after the suspect and wanted me to tell you what has happen…”

Hyori sigh as she messaged her forehead. She knew she should have put Yunho on a tight lease to prevent him from breaking any more rules. But she went against her better judgement and now once again Yunho has run off on his own.

“Which direction did he ran off too?” she finally asked

“He went further that way…” she pointed toward the large hill behind the buildings near them

Hyori completely ignored the secretary of defense as she turn to Tomohisa “sorry to trouble you but do you mind going to fetch Yunho? If I go I fear I might not bring him back alive…”

Tomohisa only chuckled “I don’t mind…”

He only took a step when they hear someone spoke “what’s that?”

Everyone turn to the direction the young hunter is looking at and up in the sky a few miles down something dark was moving their way.

“Is that a rain cloud?” one of the female hunters asked

Hyori knew it wasn’t anything relating to rain or cloud. For one thing, it was moving pretty fast. As they waited for a few minutes, they realize it wasn’t rain cloud but a large group of bats flying their way as the last sunlight faded behind the mountain.

“EVERYONE TO YOUR STATION!!” Hyori shouted as all the soldiers and hunters scattered about. She turn to the secretary of defense

“this isn’t a normal war Mr. Secretary of defense…Han woojin is not one to sit quietly to negotiate…you have seen what he is capable of…this is a war that cannot be stopped…everyone here is willing to lay their life on the line to protect our future…to prevent any more blood from being drawn…if you don’t want to take part in it then I advise you to run while you can…”

He only looked at her for a bit before getting into the car with the others as it drove down the street.

“What are you going to do?” one of the political leader asked

The secretary of defense paused as he recalls those words from Hyori “let them be…if they truly think they can put a stop to woojin and let’s wait and see if they can bring about a miracle…even I will not want to sacrifice lives to sustain the peace between human and vampires because in the end…the one who has the control will be Woojin…”

 

“Do you think it’s wise to send out so many at once?” Changmin asked as he watched the moving darkness in the sky.

“This is a war changmin ah…there is no holding back…in a few hours this country will be ours and by morning light….the entire world will bow down to the vampire race…” Woojin grinned

“You are trying to do the impossible…conquring the world in one single night…”

“To me there is no impossible…I have everything at the palm of my hand…the power…the strength…and the brain…with this many vampires at my disposal there is no way their manpower can stop me…”

Changmin didn’t say a word as woojin turn from the window to look at MyungHee and Jaejoong who has shown little reaction to the start of the plan. Woojin has expected MyungHee to stand at his side smiling and encouraging him but she has distance herself from him. Ever since that night, she has yet to meet his gaze. He then turn his attention from MyungHee to Jaejoong who hasn’t spoken a word since last night.

“What this? Why is everyone so quiet? You should bath in happiness…shout in excitement and smile for our era has finally begun…”

Neither MyungHee nor jaejoong spoke a word. Woojin approached Jaejoong and with his large hand he grasped Jaejoong’s chin forcing him to look at woojin.

“I have waited many…many centuries for this moment Jaejoong ah…do not make me regret letting you live…don’t go having any strange idea such as trying to kill me in the middle of battle…” Woojin whispered to Jaejoong before releasing him and turn to MyungHee

He reached out his hand to her and smile “come my queen…we too must leave to the battlefield…”

Myunghee hesitated a bit before reaching out her hand to grasp his and smile in return.

“Changmin ah…Jaejoong ah..let go and once again cover this world in blood…” he grinned as he exited the livingroom.

Jaejoong and changmin followed Woojin out the door with a few high level vampires behind them. Dressed in their black uniform, they stepped out into the cold night as another large group of vampires awaits for their order. They bow upon Woojin’s presence as he look at the number of vampires and smirked for tonight will be another unforgettable night.

“Go..join your brothers and sisters…make it rain of nothing but redness…” Woojin’s voice echoed through the air as all the vampires growls before turning into bats and flew into the air.

Woojin and MyungHee also turns into bats as they join the sky with their fellow vampires. Changmin glanced toward Jaejoong and could tell he is cooking up something in that mind of his and disregarding Woojin’s warning. Jaejoong notice Changmin looking at him as he smiled

“What is it?”

“You…” he paused before sighing “never mind…” he turn into a bat and flew into the sky

Jaejoong only smirked for Changmin has always been very sharp when it comes down to figuring Jaejoong out. There hasn’t been anything that he could hid from the young man. But to have changmin hold back on his questions was surprising. It was as if he has given Jaejoong the approval to do as he please without trying to convince him to abandon his plan. He was about to turn into a black mist and descend the sky when he heard his name being called. He paused and look around but see nothing before turning into a bat for the first time and flew into the sky to join the blood war.

“JAEJOONG AH!” Yunho shouted but it was no use. He was still too far for jaejoong to hear his call. Not to mention that he couldn’t even move from this spot with the gun pointed to the back of his head.

“Damn…” he cursed before he slight turn to face Hojoon who has yet to make a move. This whole time Hojoon has not pull the trigger nor has he utter a word. If he wanted to he could have killed Yunho already so what is he waiting for? Is he waiting for a signal from MyungHee?

“If you want to kill me then you better do it now otherwise you won’t get another chance…”

Hojoon however didn’t make any movement as Yunho quickly twirl around grabbing Hojoon’s arm twisting it before forcing him to let go of the gun. He then used his knee and kicked Hojoon in the stomach before pulling on the arm and flipped Hojoon onto his back. Yunho quickly grab onto the gun Hojoon was holding and turn around pointing it at him.

“Ow…ow…that’s really hurts...you really don’t hold back do you…” spoke Hojoon as he rubs his arm and back while showing expression of pain

“Do not move! If you move I’ll shoot you!” Yunho shouted as Hojoon lifted his gaze to him.

The strange color in his eyes as disappear, it was as if Hojoon has return to his normal self but regardless Yunho was not going to let down his guard. The last time he ignored Hyori’s warning, he ends up with a sword through his body. This could be another trap laid out for him.

“I know what you are thinking but please try and hear me out…I am no longer under MyungHee’s control…she has released me…”

“I don’t believe you!”

Hojoon sigh in frustration, who was he kidding to think that Yunho will believe me after everything he had done. Even though he was under her control and was not in the right mind, he could still remember the things he had done. The feeling of driving the broken sword through his best friend was something he could never forget. Yunho looked at Hojoon and notice the guilt in his face. He became conflicted rather he should listen to Hojoon or not.

“Look…I know I have done something horrible to you and I get it if you won’t be able to forgive me but just this once can you please believe me…”

“Why? Why would MyungHee release you?” Yunho asked

Hojoon lower his gaze as he recall the talk he had with MyungHee last night

*Flash back*

MyungHee took her long nail and created a small cut on her hand before dropping a few droplets of blood into Hojoon’s mouth.

“with this I release you from my control…”

Hojoon felt his body heats up like being boiled as the color in his eyes return to normal and the heat subsided. He lifted his head to look at MyungHee and without any warning he dashed toward her pushing her back against the wall. Hojoon gripped her neck with hatred in his eyes. He hated her for making him tried to kill the one person he vowed to protect.

“You can kill me a thousand time if your wish but that will not change anything…” she spoke

Hojoon loosen his grip before releaseing her from his hold. She was right, even if he is able to kill her it won't change anything.

“Why? Why did you release me?”

She didn’t answered at first before rubbing her throbbing neck “The war will start tomorrow night…there is no stopping it from happening a second time…”

“Shouldn’t you be happy?”

MyungHee didn’t say a word “I should be…I should be filled with joy and yet strangely I’m not…”

Hojoon paused a he looked at her and notice the trouble expression on her face. He recall her being slapped by Woojin and can't help but pity her.

“I really don’t get it myself…this was what I wanted…this was what I dreamed off…to fight at my master’s side…to become his queen…to fulfill all his wished…and yet when I finally got them all…I still feel like something is missing…as if this was just what my mind wanted but not what I truly desire…”

“I don’t get what you are trying to say?”

MyungHee chuckled “indeed…what exatly am I trying to say…Jaejoong oppa was my love rival…I hated him…I hated the fact that he was able to obtain the love and affection from Woojin that I wanted so badly…and yet…when Jaejoong is treated horribly I can’t help but harbor a bit of hatred toward Woojin for treating him that way…”

“You…have a bad taste in man…”

Once again MyungHee chuckled “I have been told that a lot….”

“So what then? Are you planning to do a coup d'etat?”

MyungHee could feel her hand shaking just from the mention of it. Never in her life time will she ever think that a day will come when this kind of thinking will run through her mind. For one thing she loved Woojin with all her heart and at the same time she hated him for treating those she loved so horrible. She closed her eyes and can recall all those moments in their life when woojin will violate Jaejoong repeatedly and yet Jaejoong still smile as if it’s nothing. Even though they were like a small family with a father and sibling, there were moments she had wished she could have prevented. Moments such as changmin being beaten, jaejoong being and etc. She was the only girl in the group and compare to the others she was weaker. Both Jaejoong and changmin had to handle all the harder jobs, all the more difficult task. Even during the first blood war it as them who was tasked to kill, to make it rain blood. They have protected her throughout all of her life. Human think that vampires doesn’t understand the term love but they are wrong. Vampire do understand it if they choose to learn it. Vampires too possess emotions if they want to embrace it, they too know how to fear, know how to hate, know how to hold grudges and so on. The only thing that made vampires different is their thirst for blood and their immortality. It was her fault that things became this way. It was her selfish desire that forced Jaeoong into the darkness, it was her stubbornness that forced Changmin to act along her side and it was her blinded love that reawaken the dark king who should have slept for eternity.

MyungHee clinched her fist tightly as she raised her head to look at Hojoon “I know you don’t trust me but even so I hope you will at least listen to what I have to say…only you are able to do this task…”

*end of flash back*

“So what did she want you to do?”

“The sword that can kill Woojin…it’s somewhere in there…while everyone is out fighting…it is up to me to find the sword and take it…”

“And what does that have to do with me?”

Hojoon smiled “I need your help…I alone cannot search through that entire place by myself and who knows how many vampires is left behind to guard the place..”

Yunho look at Hojoon before turning his attention to the large mansion in front of him. He isn’t sure if he should believe Hojoon but his guts feeling is telling him that this isn’t a lie. If the sword that can defeat Woojin is somewhere in that place then Yunho will have to find it.

“Very well…I’ll help you but if you decided to attack me…don’t blame me for killing you…” he grinned

Hojoon return the grin “hey…you aren’t blaming me for stabbing you so I shouldn’t complain if you ends up killing me…”

Yunho handed the gun back to Hojoon as he took out his own gun and checked the bullets. They both turn toward the mansion and smiled reminding them of the old days.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure?”

“Why the hell did you shot at me earlier and ran? Couldn’t you just explain it to me normally?”

“Where is the fun in that…beside…I wasn’t sure if you will believe me...it’s was quicker to just lead you here…”

“Yea…you are right…I wouldn’t believe you…”

They both shared a smile before dashing down the hill toward the mansion in front of them.

The vampires quickly descended upon the city of Seoul as gun fires echoed through the air. Fires quickly spread filling the night with endless smoke as human and vampires clashed. Hyori pointed her gun as she fired a few rounds killing 5 vampires at once while dodging a six vampire who came from behind. She twirled around using her feet to kick the vampire away before aiming and pulling the trigger. She could hear someone screaming for help as she turn toward the left and fired killing the vampire while rescuing one of the hunter. The empty street quickly filled with bodies as blood begin to stain the ground. Those who were wounded were quickly moved to safety while those who could fight continues to move forward. Many of the military weapons were no use against the vampires as they came in large number. Lower class vampire can easily be kill but higher class vampires are harder to handle such as sires for you have to hit the right spot to kill them. A vampire came out of nowhere and tackled Yoona to the ground from behind as she struggled with it. The vampire tried to sank its teeth into her flesh and with one quick move she was above to turn around and fired her gun as the vampire turn into ash. She wasn’t even given enough time to regain her composer before another vampire came at her from above. Luckily Tomohisa was there as he give her a helping hand.

“Are you okay?”

“y-yea…” she responded

“That’s good…” he smiled as she blushed for a new love has blossom.

They both fought side by side watching each other’s back. After fighting for a few moments their back collided with one another as a group of vampires surrounded them.

“They just keep coming…” said Tomohisa

“This…is too much…” said Yoona as her confident in fighting begin to decrease as more and more vampires appeared 

Tomohisa reached over and pat her on the head before smiling “don’t give up hope yet…we haven’t lost...everything had just started so before the result is known…continue to push forward…”

Yoona can fill her confident rising once again

“after everything is over we can all take a long vacation…go to the beach…swim…play under the beaming sun…drink…eat till we drop…and light up many beautiful fireworks…”

Yoona nodded her head “and you will take me out on a date…”

Tomohisa slightly turn to look at her a bit surprise before chuckling “sure why not…you are pretty cute…”

Yoona blushed as the group of vampires dashed toward them. Tomohisa and Yoona aimed their gun and pulled the trigger.

Woojin floated in the air along with Changmin, MyungHee and Jaejoong as they quietly witness the endless fight below them. A wide smile spread across his face as he smelled the bloods being shed and heard the screams of terror. This was the kind of world Woojin want to live in, this was what he wanted, what will satisfy him.

“Go…perform the duties that has been given to you…”

With that being said, Changmin, MyungHee and Jaajeoong descended to the ground below. With a swift move, Changmin, MyungHee and Jaejoong killed a great number of human. They quickly split up and fought without holding back showing the world the true strength of Woojin. With his long nails, Changmin was able to cut the military artilleries like it’s nothing as he quickly swept the street of any human leaving behind broken weapons and corpses. A group of hunters came together to fight against MyungHee as they continues to fire at her but she dodged them all and attacked them with speed and accuracy. Jaejoong stood in the middle of the street as the soldiers and hunters aim their weapon at him. They fired as thousands of bullets came his way. Many pierced through his body as one of the solider fired a missile his way exploding where he stood sending dust flying everywhere ad smoke filled the area. There were a moment of silence as the smoke and dust slowly begin to fade and to everyone’s surprise there weren’t a single scratch on him. The only thing that show any damage is probably his clothes.

“My turn…” Jaejoong smirked as his eyes glow golden and his black hair turn into blonde. His two long white fangs begin to grow as he dashed toward them with fast speed slashing everyone with his long poisonous nails. Blood covered his body as he them from his nail and moved to the next street as body and body parts is left behind.

Yunho and Hojoon made it through the front as they entered the mansion. Many vampires came at them as they fought against them. They knew time is an essence as they tried their best to get through as quickly as possible.

“This way…” shouted Hojoon as they ascended the stairs to the second floor.

A vampire jumped at them from the ceiling as Yunho quickly looked up and aimed his gun and pulled the trigger as the vampire turn into dust. Another vampire came at them from above the stairs as another came from the rear end. Yunho aimed his gun to the bottom of the stairs as Hojoon aimed his gun to the top of the stairs as they both pulled the trigger.

“Come on…” said Hojoon as they continues to climb the stairs “The sword should be in Woojin’s courters…”

“How did you know which room is his?”

“MyungHee showed it to me last night…”

They ran through the hallway and eventually ends up in front of Woojin’s bedroom door. They looked at each other and nodded their head before opening the door. Suddenly something come out from the darkness of the room strucking Hojoon and sent him across the room as he slammed against the wall causing him to cough out blood.

“H-Hojoon!!” Yunho shouted as he rushed to his side “are you okay?”

“y-yea…” he clinched his chest tightly from the pain that is traveling throughout his body.

They both heard a loud growl as an unbearable stench filled their nose. It smelled like rotten flesh coming from the room as 4 large red eyes begin to glow. They felt a large amount of danger coming from whatever this thing is as they quickly jumped out of the way as it dashed toward them breaking the wall and door. Stepping into the light of the hallway Yunho and Hojoon’s eyes widen in shock. Standing in between them is a large beast like figure with large and long white teeth. It stood over 8 feet tall, large in size with 4 beaming red eyes. It looked like a large bat that has taken the form of a monster.

“oi…oi…isn’t this...a Barnabas?...” ask Hojoon in disbelief 

“Barnabas?...”

“It’s the final form of a human who could not withstand the transformation of a vampire…they were…how should I put it…Woojin’s little pet…but they all died along with him centuries ago so how…how is there one still here?” spoke Hojoon 

Yunho looked at the beast In front of him as it growled at them like intruders “I don’t know how it’s here or where in the world did Woojin pull him out of but I do know this is going to be a pain in the …”

“Tell me about it…”

The Barnabas attacked them as Yunho and Hojoon tag team fighting the beast. But as they expected it to be, this was not easy. For one thing the bullets are bouncing off the thick coat of the beast. Everything they have tried were fruitless. The beast was able to throw them around like it’s nothing.

“Yunho!” Hojoon shouted as the Barnabas grab onto Yunho and threw him against the wall creating a rather large hole. Yunho felt like all the bone in his body has been broken as he coughed blood. As the barnabas begin to approach Yunho once again, Hojoon aim his gun and begin to pull the triggers. Even if it won’t do anything at least it will distract it to go toward Hojoon instead. Just as he planned, the barnabas turn toward him and growled before dashing toward Hojoon. He quickly dodged the attack as he rolled on the ground under the barnabas before getting up and ran toward Yunho to help him stand.

“Hang in there…”

“It’s easy for you to say…you weren’t the one who was pick up and threw across the room…” he coughed as his felt the enormous about of pain “…”

“There has got to be a weakness to a barnabas….” Said Hojoon

Both Yunho and Hojoon look at the beast before them as it turn to face them with thirst for blood. It didn’t even give them enough time to think of a plan before attacking them. They have no choice but to continue fighting against it with everything they got.

“this place is too narrow…we need to drag it outside…” said Yunho

“I agree…so…lets run!!” shouted Hojoon as he dashed down the hallway along with Yunho close behind him.

Rather then trying to go down the stairs, they quickly jumped from the second floor to the first floor and continues to run outside. The barnabas followed them as it burst through the wall. Yunho aimed the gu as he fired a few rounds and like usual it bounce off of it like it’s nothing.

“okay…so we got it to come outside…now what?”

Hojoon was quiet for a moment before he spoke “look Yunho..I want you to find the sword and take it to kill that damn woojin…”

“Oi you aren’t telling me that you are going to handle this thing by yourself?”

“We have no choice…if we both continues to fight it…we are just wasting our time and time is not something we have…”

“Then I’ll fight him and you go get the sword…”

“I’m older then you so you should listen to me!” Hojoon snapped “just this once…can you please listen to me?”

“But...”

“Just go!!” Hojoon shouted as he aimed his gun and started firing. Yunho knew arguing about this will only waste more time as he dashed forward and slide between the barnabas’s leg before running back inside. Without looking back or thinking about other things, he continues to climb back up the stairs and toward Woojin’s room. Sitting at the corner of the room incased in glass is a long sword.

“I guess we should consider this as a continuation of our fight…” smirk Hyori as Jajeoong stood a few feet in front of her covered in blood. His eyes glows golden as a group of hunters surrounded him with their weapon drawn.

“You know I had really hoped that I won’t see you fighting alongside Woojin but I guess that was just my wishful thinking…no one can fight against fate…”

Jaejoong didn’t say anything as he kept his eyes upon her before his fill pink lips curved into a grin.

“fate?...” jaejoong chuckled “indeed…fate can be quite cruel if you think about it…it makes you wonder what god was planning when he created this world…created human and then created vampires…it was as if from the start god wanted to see which race will come out as superior and which one will fall…almost like a game….”

“I’ll like to think that from the start god had wanted both race to live together…to coexist together but along the way…things didn’t go as planned…”

Jaejoong once again chuckled “I guess the old saying is true...you can never predict what is going to happen…” he position himself to fight as Hyori did the same

“Even though you have killed many…I still hope that you will come around…” she aimed her gun

“I guess we will have to see…”

“Fire!” Hyori shouted as all the hunters begin to fire their gun. Jaejoong was able to dodge them all very quickly as he killed them. Hyori tried to protect the hunters under her care as she took it upon herself to become his opponent. Using her gun, she blocked his nail from cutting her flesh. Using her feet, she twirled around kicking him away. Jaejoong stumbled on the ground as Hyori came toward him and tried to punch him. However he was able to block her and even smiled in excitement before sending her flying across the ground. Hyori was not going to give up as she used her feet to stop herself and bounced back toward him. They fought without holding back as the other hunters stood by and watched in amazement that a human was able stand her ground against a direct link. After fighting endlessly, Jaejoong was getting the upper hand as he knocked the gun away from Hyori and sent her flying against the brick wall. She cough out more blood as he gripped onto her neck and slam her against the wall once more. She could feel all the oxygen in her body disappearing leaving nothing but pain behind. From the look of it, Jaejoong was not going to just let her live, he is going for the kill. Her vision was starting to get blurry as her body begin to go numb.

“I thought you were stronger then this? Don’t tell me you are already giving up? Even though I didn’t know you for long…I could tell this isn’t like you at all…even if you are loosig…even if you feel pain….even if you feel exhausted…you should continue to fight….giving up half way isn’t human like at all…” Jaejoong smiled with a hint of sadness causing Hyori to be confuse. Why did these spoken words sounded almost like encouragement? Just then Hyori realized something, it wasn't that she had the strength to fight against him for this long, it was because he was not fighting at full force. Was he just playing around with her? Toying with her? 

The other hunters dashed forward to help Hyori but other vampires stood in their way, fighting against them. Jaejoong tighten his grip around her neck as he leans forward toward her ear.

"your promise... fulfill it" he whispered to her

Hyori's eyes widen in shock, as he pulls back and they meet eyes to eyes. This time, it was the look of a mad killer but a desperate plea to end everything. Per his words, she realized that His last request has yet to be fulfilled.

“Is this really how you want things to end jaejoong ah? You want us to hate you…you want us to kill you so there won’t be any regret…any guilt…any sadness left behind when you are dead?...”

“This is who I am…”

Hyori managed to shook her head “you are wrong…this is who you use to be…it isn’t who you are now…the you who is able to protect Yunho…the you who is able to watch over Jung Hee…the you who is able to smile…able to love…able to protect…able to keep your promise…that is the person you are….”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as Hyori continues “even though we are not able to go against fate…even though you are not able to defy Woojin…you can still stand at Yunho’s side and go against everything…without even trying how will you know the outcome?”

Jaejoong squeeze tighter upon Hyori’s neck as she let out a painful cry

“It’s easier said than done Hyori…as much as I wanted to return to who I once were…I can’t…I can’t stop myself anymore…the only thing left to do is continue forward….”

He squeeze tighter until she felt like her neck is about to snap. Suddenly Jaejoong felt something pierced through his flesh and stopped before it touch Hyori. He coughed blood as he slightly turn around. Rather than surprise he only smiled.

"you finally came..." he spoke softly

“If you can’t stop yourself…then I will stop you…” said Yunho as he held onto the sword crafted from Woojin’s cursed blood.