Extra

Bloody Kiss

Okay so one of the reader brought to my attention about what happen to Heechul. I was so concentrating on the war that I didn't leave any room to mention Heechul. So here is a extra chapter regarding him and what happen after jaejoong and the others left. :)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyori stood in front of a holding cell deep within the building of Hellsing. It has been over a few weeks since the blood war ended and peace once again return. Seoul is in the middle of rebuilding itself to the fullest and without any vampires jumping out at night, the efforts to rebuild is going smoothly. However having to deal with the blood war, Hyori has completely forgotten about the little trouble that was kept in this holding cell. It wasn’t until she received the call from the guards regarding this escape. The prisoner has someone escaped, the answer as to how or when is unclear. She can’t help but get this guts feeling like another trouble is about to happen.

“Review all the security camera…send out a message to everyone to look for Kim Heechul…with his sickness he shouldn’t be able to get far…”

“Understood…”

“We have to find him no matter what? That guy is full of nothing but deceits…we can’t have him bringing up trouble while we are still in recovery mode…”

Once again the assistance replied as she left to perform the task that was given to her. Hyori once again turn her attention to the empty cell before looking at the door. There weren’t anything to determine that he got out on his own. In other words, someone had helped Heechul escape but who? Who will be daring enough to betray Hellsing and what purpose will this person have in helping Heechul who is near death?

Meanwhile Heechul is seen being wheeled down the street by an unknown man. Due to the sickness Heechul has lost the ability to walk on his own as he is placed in a wheel chair while being in disguise.

“Where are you taking me?” he asked unsure who this man is that have helped him escape.

It was a few nights ago during the final battle of Seoul that this person approached Heechul offering him something he could not reject. However after escaping this man has done nothing but kept Heechul in a room. This made it the first day since he escaped that he is out in the open. Even though this man has yet to reveal him identity to Heechul, he can’t help but go along with it if this ends up with his life being extended.

“You will see when we get there…” the man spoke in a soft and deep voice

Heechul didn’t say another word as he look around the city and see more and more people returning to the city to help with the constructions. He was kept in the holding cell through it all without any idea of what is taking place. Just seeing the city in a total mess scares him as he wonder what kind of battle took place. But what surprises him even more is to learn that Woojin was defeated. He thought for sure Woojin would have won this war considering that he is a vampire king. But like the old saying goes, evil can never win against goodness no matter how powerful they are. The man behind him turn the corner as they continues further and further down the street. Heechul took notice of how isolated this area is and compare to the rest of the city this place was a complete dump. It looked like a place that has yet to be rebuilt with debris everywhere and broken building parts scatters throughout the street. There weren’t anyone in this area yet as Heechul started to feel a little nervous.

“Here we are…” the man spoke as he smiled facing a building in front of him. The place looked like a total mess that has suffer the damages during the war. From the look of it, it use to be business building, even Heechul recognized the broken name of the building.

The man helped Heechul into the building as they walked a bit more before going through a few doors. They then descended the flight of stairs leading to the basement of this building. There weren’t any lights as the stairway is dark. The man carried Heechul as he used a flashlight to brighten his way down the stairs. Once they reached the bottom of the stairs to Heechul’s surprise there were other people there as well. The place smelled of rotten flesh as loud growls could be heard coming from the right. He turn to his right and his eyes widen in shock. There were a few large cages and inside them were captured vampires and one barnabas.

“What…what is this?” Heechul asked

“I apologize for keeping you in the dark until now….there were too many risk taking you out right away…we have to wait until everything has calmed down and security isn’t so tight…” the man spoke as he sat Heechul down on a chair

“My name is Kim Hyun joong….we are a group of people who like you is also facing incurable illness…we seek for a new method to heal our self when the doctor has given up on us…like you we didn’t want to die…we couldn’t understand why it’s us instead of other people…after thinking we are just going to die in the most horrible way…we discover a potential cure…” grin Hyun Joong

Heechul look at the people in the room before turning to the vampires. Hyun Joong didn’t even need to say anymore as Heechul could already guessed what this cure is.

“Why did you help me? What good am I to you?” heechul asked

Hyun Joong only smiled widely “in order to develop this cure we need you…you were once a member of Hellsing…you understand these monster more than us…you know how their blood works…we want you to develop the cure…”

“What makes you think I can develop it?”

“I have done my research before choosing you Heechul…even though you were a hunter you were also a member of the research team that does experimentations before switching over…you can use their blood, extract it and gave to us a second chance at life…at first we thought it was just simply drinking their blood that will cure us but many has already died…”

“You must be stupid…vampire blood could heal physical wounds but if you drink it inside your body…it’s the same as drinking poison…they blood is thicker and possess elements that a human body is not familiar with. It’s just like a cream created to help heal a cut or a wound…but you can’t eat it…”

“This is why we need you…won’t you help us out…even your life could be cure” Hyun Joong smiled

Heechul look at them before looking at the vampires and the barnabas in the cage. It surprised him that they were able to capture these alive.

“How did you even capture them?” Heechul asked

“It wasn’t that easy nor was it that hard…in order to obtain live ones…many were use a baits…”

“You…are pretty cruel…” said Heechul

“Everything needs sacrifice right?” smirk Hyun Joong

Heechul thought about it for a bit before smiling “very well…I’ll help you…”

In just a week, the polices is flooded with reports and endless phone calls regarding people who possess almost vampire like features roaming around the city attacking people. However they are able to walk in the daylight even though they have similar features, they aren’t completely vampires either. More and more death begin to rise in the city as once again Hellsing is called upon the government to take care of this issue.

As night falls Hyori and Hojoon pulled their car to a stop at the entrance of the small forest where Yunho’s family cottage resides. Hyori stepped out of the car as well as Hojoon as they turn off the engine and exchange looks. According to the information she has gathers, a group of vampires has entered this forest. It can only mean that Jaejoong and the others has chosen this place to live.

“Are you sure about this?” Hojoon asked as he look at the eeries forest

“Even though it’s been a few weeks…this matter we cannot handle alone…” said Hyori as she turns off the headlights, closed the door and turn on her flashlight before entering the forest. Hojoon sigh before he too closed the door and followed after her. As they walked down the narrow pathway, there were nothing but darkness and trees surrounding them. Without a flash light you will most likely lost your way and have no idea where you are going. There were strange sounds being heard in the forest as a cold chill run up Hojoon’s spine almost as if they are in a horror movie. At the thought of ghost and monsters popping out of the darkness scares Hojoon as he made sure to stick extra close to Hyori who was finding his behavior annoying.

“Gave me some space hojoon…” glare Hyori

“but…but…we have to stick close together…haven’t you seen those horror movies? Whenever the group is separated they always ends up dead…”

“For one thing we aren’t separating…just stop sticking so close to me…”

Just then Hojoon felt a pair of hand upon his shoulder as his body stiffen in fear. He slowly turn around and see two golden eyes looking at him with two sharp white fangs.

“kyaaaahhhh!!! It’s a vampire!!” he shouted as Hyori smack him on the head for being so noisy

“Why should you care if it’s a vampire or not? You are a hunter so act like one” spoke Hyori as she flashed the light toward the vampire and notice its Changmin

“What are you two doing here?” Changmin asked “the war is already over…I thought it was made clear that vampires and human are to be separated….”

“I’m sorry for coming here after everything was said and done however…I really need to talk to Jaejoong and Yunho…it’s urgent…”

Changmin looked at her troubled expression before sighing “fine…just follow me…”

Hyori and Hojoon followed Changmin through the forest toward the large cottage. There were other vampires there just doing their own thing when they spotted the two familiar human emerging from the forest with changmin in front of them.

“What are they doing here?” one of the asked

“To see Jaejoong and Yunho…” said changmin as he leads them through the group of vampires as the area is filled with bright golden eyes.

“oi…are you are nervous as I am? I felt like I have just enter a world filled with only vampires…” whisper Hojoon

Hyori look around and didn’t say a word as she too was feeling the uneasiness of coming to such an area filled with vampires. Even though they were the one who helped the human defeat Woojin and his army, Hyori can’t help but feel a little fear at how powerful and strong they were and now they are probably the only full fledge vampires left in this world.

“Hyori?” came a familiar voice as she turn to her right and standing there at the front door is none other than Yunho. Compare to before the color of his skin has gotten paler as his eyes like the others glows golden in the darkness.

“I see you guys are settling quite well here” she smiled

“It’s better than living in a cave for who knows how long”

“Yo Yunho! How is life so far as a vampire?” Hojoon asked

“I’m still adjusting…”

“I see…”

“What’s going on out there?” Yawned Jaejoong as he appear behind Yunho while scratching the back of his head as if he just awoken from sleep.

“Hey Jaejoong…” Hyori called out to him

Jaejoong turn his gaze to Hyori and was a bit startled upon her presence but he knew that for her to come all the way here only meant there is trouble.

Before long Hyori and Hojoon is sitting in the living room as one of the vampires approached them and offered them something to drink. Jaejoong sat across from there along with MyungHee, changmin and Yunho but unlike them Jaejoong was the least interested.

“So why are you here?” Yunho asked

Hyori look at them before sighing “I know you have decided not to get involve with the human again but…we really need you help once again…”

“Why?” Changmin asked “after woojin was defeated there shouldn’t be any more vampires other than us…”

“that’s the thing…we…aren’t really sure what we are dealing with…they look like vampires and at the same time they aren’t…they are able to walk in the daylight but the way they attack their victims is just like a normal vampire…it’s as if a whole new breed of vampires has emerged from the darkness…”

Changmin and MyungHee exchanged look as Jaejoong only zone in and out of the conversation. Ever since using up most of his energy fighting woojin, he found himself extra tire while taking as much naps and sleep as he can.

“Have you capture one to see what they are?” Yunho asked

“we have…but…after looking at their blood…we discover that their blood is also similar to the blood of vampires…but the weird thing is…they don’t drink their victim’s blood…they just kill them and leave them on the street as if it’s a game or mere entertainment…”

“This is why we need your help once again to bring to this light…” said Hojoon

“I think you have misunderstand something…” Jaejoong finally spoke “we formed a temporary alliance since we shared the same enemy…now that woojin is gone…we have nothing else to do with the human…whatever problem you may have is your problem alone…we aren’t your allies anymore who will come running to assist when you are faced with trouble…”

“I know but…”

Jaejoong stood up as his eyes glows golden “you have your people to protect Hyori…these are my people..my family that I must protect…they have already put their life in danger fighting the blood war...in case you have not notice…a few has already fallen…I don’t want to have to put their life on the line again…”

“Jaejoong! You can’t just turn away from this? They need our help” spoke Yunho as he stood up

Jaejoong glared at Yunho “yunho…didn’t I say to you before when you chose to come with us that you must forget your life as a human…forget that you were once one of them…forget about them completely and only focus on the life of a vampire…so whatever happens to them or whatever they do…it shouldn’t have anything to do with you anymore..”

“But I can’t just sit here and do nothing when they are in danger…Hyori, Yoochun, Junsu, and Hojoon…they are also my family…”

“Then what about us? Aren’t we also your family?” Jajeoong asked

Yunho lower his gaze “well…y-yes…you are also my family…”

Jaejoong only smiled at Yunho bitterly “even though we are also your family you are still willing to use us to help your human family…isn’t that like sacrificing one family for the other? Just because we are vampires doesn’t mean we don’t know pain…doesn’t me we can’t die…”

“Jaejoong I...”

Jaejoong gestured for him to say no more as he turn his gaze to Hyori and Hojoon “I’m sorry but the alliance has already ended…please return to your world…I’ll appreciate it if you forget that we exist…”

With that being said Jaejoong left the room and climbed the stairs. The room is filled with awkwardness as Changmin spoke first.

“I apologize for the way he spoke but please do understand…fighting woojin has taken a huge toll on all of us…we have yet to fully recover…” said MyungHee

Hyori look at them for a bit before sighing as she stood up and smile “no…it’s my fault…it was you guys who was burden with the heavier task of fighting woojin while we were only killing off regular vampires and barnabas…I shouldn’t have come here after the war just ended a few weeks ago…I should have thought about your safety and health as well…it was selfish of me to try and get you to go back out there to defend the human again…”

After exchanging a few more words, Hyori and Hojoon exited the cottage. However Yunho just couldn’t let it go. Even though Jaejoong wanted him to forget the human life he used to live, he just couldn’t throw it all away. At first he thought he could but seeing Hyori and Hojoon again with their trouble expression he just couldn’t sit still and do nothing.

“I’ll help you!” said Yunho

Hyori and Hojoon look at each other before turning to Yunho “its okay Yunho…you shouldn’t…I don’t want to cause any trouble among the group…” said Hyori

“It’s okay…even if they won’t help you…I will…I know I’m no longer a human but to me you two are always my family…I can’t sit still and let you handle this alone…”

“But…”

Yunho smiled “hey…don’t look down on me…I have become a vampire…not just any vampire but a direct link for Jaejoong…he is powerful and I have also become powerful so just rely on me okay”

Hyori was a bit hesitant feeling like if she allows Yunho to go back with them, there will be tension between him and Jaejoong. But before she could say or do anything, Hojoon has already welcomed his assistance while dragging him away from the cottage with a smile on his face. She turn once more to look at the cottage before following after them. Jaejoong stood in his bedroom staring out the window as he watched them left the area. The expression on his face were of disappointment and anger that Yunho dare to disobey him.

“He left with them…what do you want to do?” Changmin asked

“I told you he couldn’t just toss away his human aside…” came MyungHee’s voice

Jaejoong only sigh “changmin….MyungHee…”

“you don’t need to say it…I kind of figure as much after seeing him leave with Hyori…” said changmin as he turn around “he is indeed a troublesome new addition to the family…”

With that being said Changmin left the room along with MyungHee as they went to keep an eye on Yunho making sure he doesn’t do anything too dangerous. Jaejoong remained behind as he recalls the conversation earlier. At the thought of a new breed of vampires really bothers him because such thing shouldn’t be possible.

“Could it be that they…” Jaejoong begin to think to himself

As Yunho returned to Hellsing everyone was more than thrill to see him again. They thought for sure they will never see Yunho again and was feeling a bit depress but to see him again made everyone very happy. They surrounded him like a flock of birds questioning him and admiring his change in appearance.

“Come this way Yunho…there is something I need to tell you...” Said Hyori as she led him into her office. Once she closed the door she went and sat down behind her desk

“What is it?” Yunho asked

“There is something that I didn’t mention back there…” Hyori paused a bit before continuing “we didn’t get a chance to tell you but we found Heechul..”

This surprised Yunho as all the memories of bitter encounter he had with his ex-partner flashed before his eyes.

“And?”

“When we found him…he was close to death’s door…he was the reason we were able to find you and Jajeoong when you two left together…but the deal was that once we found you we will have Jaejoong give some of his blood to Heechul to extend his life…”

“What?! You didn’t really do it did you?”

Hyori shook her head “of course not…you think I’ll be that dumb…there has been enough research as to what vampire blood will do to you once it is injected into your body…there is a chance your body will reject it and kill you…beside…there were so much happening that I have forgotten about him…”

“Is he…here?”

Hyori shook her head “While we were fighting the war…someone has helped him escape…we looked at all the security videos but all the cameras was tempered with, there is a large gap missing from the video…I can’t help but think maybe…Heechul might…have something to do with these new breed of vampires….”

“Knowing how he has turn out…I feel like he might have something to do with it too…” said Yunho “But…the main question here is how is he involve? Where are these new vampires coming from? Or how were they created?”

“I don’t know either…the one we managed to capture died a few days ago…he wouldn’t tell us any useful information”

“I see…well leave it to me…I’ll help you as much as I can”

“Thank you Yunho...” smile Hyori

After a few days Yunho had his shared experience against these new breed of vampires however it weren’t like any vampires Yunho had come across. For one thing they don’t turn into ashes after being kill. They still maintain their human form and all their organs still worked normally including their heart. The only thing different is the color of their eyes and the fangs in their mouth. It’s as if they have become half breeds rather than a full fledge vampire. It was thanks to Yunho’s help that Hellsing was able to capture so many of them to extract information. After going through a few of these half breeds, they finally made one of them crack under pressure from Yunho. Just staring at his golden eyes made the half breed scare stiff for he knows better than to go against a full fledge vampire like Yunho who has some links to Woojin through Jaejoong.

“Vampire blood?” Hyori looked at him a bit surprise

“Yes…in the hide out, there are a few vampires and one large beast in a cage…using their blood, a so call cure is made by Heechul…it cures any disease and prevented us from dying but…this is its side effect. It turn us partially into a vampire…not that anyone is complaining…”

“Have you guys lost your mind? Injecting something that hasn’t been fully tested into your body is too dangerous…”

“What else can we do?! Unlike you who were born healthy you wouldn’t understand what we are forced to go through…the kind of hell we have to live and the fear of dying…to you it might seem like something dangerous but to us who is only given a few months, days or weeks left to live is a miracle…”

Yunho and Hyori exchange looks, they understand that no one wants to die but to do something like this is far too dangerous. No matter what, they will have to put a stop to this before it spread worldwide.

“Where is this building?” Hyori asked

As night falls, Hyori organized a team of specialist to storm the place and put a stop to Heechul. Yunho was able to assist as Hojoon is put in charge of this operation along with a team of 40 people.

“Don’t this bring back memories…” spoke Hojoon

“Memories?”

“You remember…the day we raided Rain’s mansion…I was also put in charge and was also where you meet Heechul again after to many years…”

“Ah…yes…it’s a day I hope to forget…” said Yunho as Hojoon chuckled for Yunho almost died that day if it weren’t for Jaejoong.

“How are you going to explain this to Jaejoong…by now he’s probably pisst as hell….”

Just thinking about having to deal with Jaejoong’s wrath upon his return did not make him happy but rather it made him want to stay away a bit longer until jaejoong’s anger subsided.

“Sorry Yunho…”

“Why are you apologizing…”

“Because we came to you asking for help that now there is going to be trouble for you…”

“Don’t apologize for that Hojoon…I’m always willing to help…even if I don’t help now I will help in the future…”

Hojoon smiled at Yunho before turning to his team that also consist of Yoochun. He instructed his team on what to do and what to look out for as the have the entire building surrounded. Helicopters are seen flying in the air as they flashed their lights around the building. Upon Hojoon’s order the team begin to move in but just as they took a few steps, a group of them started to rush out of the building fighting against Hojoon’s team. Their eyes glows an eerie orange color as their teeth is shown when they attacked.

“Try to capture them alive!! If you must…then you can kill!” shouted Hojoon for they are still half human

Everyone made sure to only aim at part of the body that won’t kill you but will restrict your movement as they are handcuffed and stuffed into the large truck. As the battle continues, Heechul stood on the roof top looking at the fight below as a large grin is spread across his face. His body as return to normal as he no longer felt weak and helpless like before. He felted like he has been reborn into a whole new person. He can feel the blood in him throbbing from excitement as his eyes glows an eerie orange color as his fangs started to grow from his mouth. Without them realizing it, Heechul has been using them as experiments. Once he has perfected the cure, only he will be given it. Before Hellsing arrived, Heechul has already perfected it and injected it into his body. He is no longer a human but has become a full fledge vampire. He will be able to live for many years and never have to worry about growing old. He will show them what he has become, the power he has obtained. With that thought in mind, Heechul turn his gaze to the helicopter above him as they shine the light upon him. The pilot were still making a radio communication with the ground force when Heechul smiled. He jumped from where he was standing and grabbed onto the bottom of the helicopter taking the pilot by surprise. A normal human should not be able to jump that high. Heechul rip out the side door as he smirked before attacking the pilot turning the inside red. Without the pilot the helicopter started to go out of control as it spins crazily before crashing to the ground below causing a large explosion. This caught everyone’s attention as they turn their attention to the crash in front of them. Amid the raging fires, someone started to walk out of the flame as he the blood on his hand. To Yunho’s surprise it none other than Kim Heechul.

“H-heechul?...”

“Hey there Yunho…looks like I wasn’t the only one who went through a transformation” smile Heechul referring to Yunho’s vampire feature

“What…what have you done?”

“I only help extended lives that deserve to be extended…I give everyone a second chance…”

“And you?”

“Me?...I didn’t only give myself a second chance…I gave myself a whole new person…I have become what I wanted to become Yunho…you can’t stop me now…”

Yunho clinched his fist tightly “I should have killed you when I gotten the chance to…by hesitating to shoot you…I have cause many to suffer….but not this time…this time I will kill you Heechul…” glare Yunho

“Oh really? Then let find out who has become a much stronger vampire Yunho” smirk Heechul

They dashed toward each other and started to fight forgetting about the memories they had shared with each other, the memories that are filled with smiles and laughter. Those brighter days has completed disappear leaving nothing behind by sadness and guilt.

“Should we jump in?” MyungHee asked as she and changmin stood on a roof top watching them fight below.

“No…we are only instructed to watch over Yunho…Jaejoong will not approve of us getting involve”

MyungHee turn from Changmin and then toward the fight below as she spotted Hojoon. After not seeing him for these last couple of week, MyungHee can’t help but be happy seeing him again. To see him fight with such courage and strength made her heart race. He is indeed very handsome when he is serious.

Through the group’s efforts, they manages to capture almost all of the half breed and only a few of them were killed. While they were fighting, someone has already entered the building as he descended the stairs to the basement below. There were no lights but his eyes was able to see it perfectly almost like night vision. Once in the basement he looks around the place before spotting the capture vampires and the barnabas completely drained out in the cage for having most of their blood drawn.

“What an unsettling sight to see…” he spoke

Upon his presence the vampires and the barnabas turn to face him

“Kill us…please…kill us…” one of the vampire spoke

“I admit…it’s strange to see the table turn…having the human drawing blood while the vampire become the victim…”

“Please…I beg of you…end my life…” another begged

“Don’t worry…I do plan to kill you…why else will I be here…”

“Then hurry…hurry and end my life…” another begged

His eyes glow a golden color as his black hair turned blonde. He was about to kill all the vampires and the barnabas when someone came out of the shadow and attacked jaejoong before slamming him against the wall. This impact however wasn’t enough of cause jaejoong pain as he looked at the half breed in front of him.

“I won’t let you kill them…they are important to create this cure…”

“Cure? What cure? All you are doing is turning people into half breed…”

“As long as we get to live longer…we don’t care…”

Jaejoong knew trying to talk him out of it won’t work as he sigh. He had hoped never to have to fight again for as long as he lived but it looks like it’s inevitable. His eyes glows a beautiful golden color that sends a chill down hyun Joong’s back. Within just a few seconds, Jaejoong sent him flying across the room. He didn’t even wait as he started to attack Hyun Joong causing him to cough out blood as he is slammed against walls and table. With one kick Hyun Joong slammed against the cage as the vampires in side grabbed onto him before biting him. Hyun Joong let out a painful cry before all the blood in his body were out like a beverage. His body falls to the ground as Jaejoong turn his gaze to the cage.

“Kill us…” they continue to plead

 

 

 

Jaejoong hesitated a bit before ending all their lives as they turn into ashes. He look around the room before destroying everything. While everyone was fighting outside, a large explosion is heard coming from the building in front of them as fire raged throughout the building.

“Human may have the courage and determination…they can do anything as long as they put themselves into it but…they are too stupid…too weak upon unrealistic ideas…without realizing it…they continues to create things that will eventually end their own race…” thought jaejoong as he continues to set the place ablaze.

Heechul jumped at Yunho as they struggled with each other and fought without holding back. Even though Heehul has become a full fledge vampire by mixing his blood with the blood of a vampire, it was still nothing compare to Yunho. Heechul was turn into a vampire through science while Yunho was turn into a vampire the natural way. Yunho punched Heechul on the face before kneeing him in the guts. Heechul coughed blood as pain traveled throughout his body. This was starting to pisst Heechul off as he launched at Yunho blinded by rage. Even though Yunho could have easily ended this, he was holding back a bit just to see what Heechul will do. At the thought of being beaten by Yunho, Heechul attacked him with everything he got but at the end it was fruitless against Yunho. Even fighting surprised Yunho at how light his body has become, how fast he was able to move and how strong he has become. Even though he wanted to hold by, there were times where he couldn’t control the vampire strength he was given.

“Gave it up Heechul! You can’t defeat me!!” shouted Yunho

“Shut up! Just shut up!! I will defeat you!! I will not lose to you again!!” he dashed toward Yunho once more as Yunho dodged the attack as he quickly swing around grabbing onto Heechul’s arm twisting it before holding him down on the ground.

Heechul only chuckled “what’s this? I thought you won’t hesitate to kill me Yunho…so why are you hesitating…why are you holding back? If you want to kill me then do it?! If you don’t I will continue to do worst than this!!”

Even though Yunho did hesitated, he knew the only way to end this is if Heechul dies. Right now he is no longer a human, he has toss aside his human to become a vampire. So if he kills Heechul now, it will just be him killing another vampire before he kills others. With that thought in mind Yunho grew his nails as it shines under the moon light as the fires surrounding the area.

“I hope you can find peace where you are going Heechul…” said Yunho

“Heh…I don’t need piece…”

Yunho’s eyes glows as he brought down his hand piercing Heechul’s body as he let out a painful cry. Yunho grew out his fangs and bit down upon Heechul’s next as all the memories flashed before his eyes. A single tears fell as he removed his fangs. Heechul who was screaming of pain went very still. He slightly look at Yunho’s tear stain face and smiled

“You are too kind Yunho…how can you still shed tears after everything I have done…you shouldn’t feel sad…nor should you feel like you are to blame…every choices I have made were my own…this is my punishment..” with that being said Heechul closed his eyes as his body slowly started to turn into ashes until there were nothing left.

The night ended without much casualties as the captives were brought into Hellsing. Thanks to the staff in the science department, they were able to revert the transformation by washing out the vampire blood and inserting new blood into them. However this will not save them from having to face trail and jail time. Changmin and MyungHee returned to the cottage and reported everything to Jaejoong without realizing they he was also there.

“I gotta hand it to Yunho…he adapted quite fast being a vampire…he was able to control himself very well for a newbie…” said MyungHee

“Well he has always been very smart…” said Jaejoong

“What’s this? Rather than angry…you are praising him?” ask changmin with a smile

Jaejoong only shot him a glare before dismissing them from the room. After they left Jaejoong sat down on his bed thinking back to when he had to kill those vampires to prevent human from doing anything further. But he couldn’t forget the expression on their face as they begged him to kill them and even smiled at the end when he killed them. Jaejoong can’t help but felt sympathetic toward them having to go through that kind of ordeal. Just then a knock appear upon his door. Jaejoong could already tell who it is as he made no sound nor did he say anything.

“I’m coming in…” came Yunho’s voice as he slowly opened the door to see jaejoong’s back. Yunho could tell he has upset Jaejoong. He walked up to him a bit nervous of what to say or what he should do.

“I know you are angry with me jaejoong…but…they needed help…ever since I was young they were there for me…especially Hojoon…I thought I should at least return one more favor…”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as Yunho continue “please say something? Yell at me? Hit me? Anything that will make you forgave me…”

Jaejoong stood up as Yunho felt the tension in the room

“I was right from the start Yunho…you don’t belong here with us…”

This alarmed Yunho as he went into panic mood “what do you mean?! I have become a vampire…I have to be among the vampires…”

Jaejoong shook his head “that’s not what I meant Yunho…even if you are a vampire you can go anywhere you want…do anything you want…I just don’t think you should tie yourself down here with us…it was wrong of me to think that you can just throw away your human life…it’s impossible right? You can never forget them? When they need help…you will most likely go running? I don’t want you to have to feel like you are conflicted rather to stay here and not help them or help them and risk losing me…”

“Jaejoong I…”

Jaejoong gestured for him not to say anymore as he turn around to face Yunho “You should go to where your heart thinks you should be…I’m not going to force you out nor am I going to force you to stay…this is your choice to make…”

With that being said Jaejoong walked pass Yunho as he reached out to grasp his arm

“Please…don’t do this Jaejoong…I want to be with you…”

Jaejoong smiled at him before gently touching his hand “but…you also want to be with them right? You can throw way friends but you can never throw away your family…even if I tell you never to get involve with the human again…you will still sneak away to help them right?...I think you need to really think this through carefully Yunho…”

With that being said Jaejoong removed Yunho’s hand from his arm as he exited the room. Yunho stood still unsure of how he should react. His mind went completely blank as if he was just thrown into a whole new world. He walked over to the bed and sat down trying to figure out his thoughts. Meanwhile Jaejoong walked down the hallway and spotted Top standing there with his arm crossed.

“What will you do if he does decided he want to go back to the human?”

“There is nothing I can do…if that is his choice then I’ll gladly let him go back…”

“I don’t think you are making it fair for him…no matter what choice he made…he will lose important people that is dear to him…”

Jaejoong only smiled “if he chose me he will have many to loose but if he choose them he only lose me…”

“It’s as if you are hoping he will chose to go back…”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he turn to look out the window

For the rest of the night neither Jaejoong nor Yunho spoke a word or saw each other. Mostly because Yunho has yet to come out of the bedroom he shared with Jaejoong. He has been deep in thoughts wondering what he should do and what choice he should make. Even though jaejoong have been walking around the place, he hasn’t say much to anyone. He sat in front of the fire as it flickers in the fireplace. A book is seen open upon his lap as the darkness outside begin to fade as a sign that morning will soon appear. He spent the whole night preparing himself for whatever decision Yunho will make. He was still deep in thoughts without realizing Yunho has enter the room. Yunho notice the upcoming sunlight as he closed all the blinds to the room before walking over to him. It wasn’t until Yunho’s arm wrapped around him did he realize his presence.

“Why? Why are you sitting here alone? The sun is rising already…don’t you need to sleep?” Yunho asked

“I was thinking about something and lost track of time…”

Jaejoong was about to get up but Yunho refuse to let go of him keeping him in place.

“I spent the whole night thinking about it and no matter what I can’t make a decision…I love you jaejoong…I love you very much that I don’t want to lose you but at the same time I also love Hojoon and Hyori…I don’t want to lose them either….so please…please make the decision for me…if you tell me to stay here with you...if you tell me you don’t want me to go then I will stay here forever with you…”

Jaejoong looked at the flickering fire in front of him as he reached over and gently touched Yunho’s arm as if to tell him it’s okay to release him. He then turn around to face Yunho and see the trouble expression on his face before they kissed. It was full of passion and love as they continues to kiss at different angles. Yunho climbed over the couch as he pushed Jaejoong down and got on top of him. They both kissed and fondle each other’s body as if they have not touch each other for months as they allow their inner desires to take over. They quickly removed each other clothes without waiting nor did they care if others will enter the room. They were lost in a world of their own, in world they only consist of them and no one else. After so much touching and kissing, they joined their body as Yunho in and out causing Jaejoong to moan in endless pleasure. After reaching their Yunho leans down and took a good look at Jaejoong’s face. They kissed once more as the sunlight raised in the horizon. Just looking at each other without any words a decision was made.

A year later………………

A young man rushed through the street of Seoul as he aimed his gun at his target before firing. The bullet struck the right calf of his suspect as he falls to the ground groaning in pain.

“This is why I told you not to run…” spoke the young man while wearing the sunglasses

The suspect wasn’t going to be taken in so easily as he struggled with the young man before knocking away the sunglasses. The suspect’s eyes widen in shock as the young man’s eye glows a beautiful golden color under the moonlight.

“You...you’re Jung Yunho…the vampire hunter…”

Yunho only grinned “Park MyungSuck…you are under arrest…why don’t you come to Hellsing for some questioning…”

The man name Park MyungSuck was not afraid of Yunho as his eyes color changed and he started to transform into a fury beast.

“Yunho be careful…Park MyungSuck is suspected to be a werewolf…” Hyori’s voice ring through his ear piece

“You know…that would have been a wonderful information to know…” said Yunho

“But it’s not like it will be trouble for you right”

“Just because I’m a vampire…you don’t have to give me all these super natural cases to handle…”

“No one is better at it then you…even though there isn’t any vampires left…other demons and monsters started to crawl out of the darkness….”

Yunho aimed his gun at the werewolf in front of him “this the work of dumb human…when will they learn that experimenting will only result in more death…”

“Sadly that is something we have no control over…”

The werewolf charged toward Yunho as he opens fire but it dodged at an alarming speed. It tries to attack Yunho who only dodged it as he grows out his nails and slashed the beast killing it instantly.

“Hello you there?”

“Yea…the job I done…I’ll be reporting back to the office soon…”

With that being said he turn off the ear piece. At that moment he notice something falling from the sky. He turn his gaze up and notice it has started to snow. Yunho only smiled as he picks up his sunglasses and placed them upon his nose before stuffing his hand into his pocket.

“You could have helped?” he spoke

Footsteps could be heard coming from the darken alleyway as two golden eyes glows. The figure emerged from the darkness with a beautiful smiled across his face.

“You are more than capable to handle it yourself…” said Jaejoong

Yunho only returned the smile as they walked down the street side by side.

“By the way…you should start visiting me more often…seeing you once a week isn’t enough you know…”

“Don’t get so greedy…just be glade I decided I’ll come and visit you…it was your choice to return…”

“Oi…it was also you who wanted me to return to this place…I only agree because you say you will visit me…”

Jaejoong couldn’t help but chuckled as he reached over and also stuck his right hand into Yunho’s jacket pocket before intertwining his fingers with his.

“You know Yunho…I think I might have really love you more then I think I would…”

Yunho blushed but smiled “I also love you very much too…”