Chapter 29

Bloody Kiss

Everyone looked at jaejoong in total shock but no one is as surprise as Woojin was. He turn his gaze from jaejoong and looked around at the new vampires that he didn’t know existed.

“Third generation…?” woojin looked at them in shock

“indeed…” spoke Top “but can you believe it…this guy went and create so many of us because he was bored and needed entertainment…and just after he had his fun…he just disappear one day and left a note instructing us to hide until he needs us. He asked us not to look for him…and after so many centuries…he finally contacted us again saying he is going to get himself kill and for us to resurrect him…can you believe that? For centuries he left us in a god damn cave to be tortured by boredom and feed only on the blood of animals! Grandpa Woojin, Jaejoong is far crueler than you"

Jaejoong glare at Top who once again quickly closed his mouth

“So you have gone and broke another taboo jaejoong…” woojin glared at him

Usually among the vampires only the master is allow to transform human into vampires. Anyone who dares to break this rules were to be punished heavily. Rain did attempt it but because Heechul never did fully turned, he did not break the rule. But this was clearly broken by Jaejoong. Woojin was foaming with rage, he knew Jaejoong wasn’t dumb and has the ability to think further into the future but he never thought that he will be capable of something like this.

“When you turn me into a vampire you have always taught me to think ahead of your enemy…to be one step ahead of them in everything…”

“so you thought as far out as when you will betray me?” he continues to glare at him with true hatred that someone he raised and loved will do something like this to him.

“Not everything will be the same forever Woojin…you have yet to realize that things change with time…”

“so you went and created your own direct links…?! Just how far are you planning to go against me?!”

Jaejoong grinned “to be honest I didn’t really wanted to use them but you forced me to…”

“so everything up till now…you have perfectly planned it all out including your death…”

Yunho quietly listens to them as he stare at jaejoong’s back still trying to register what just took place. One minute he thought he was done for and then this vampire name Top came to save him. To make things more confusing is Jaejoong who he thought was dead is now standing in front of him introducing a whole new group of vampires that is dated further back then Dracula.  If these vampires are his direct links then just where were they hiding? And now Woojin just stated that everything was all part of Jaejoong’s plan including his death? Was all those tears a waste? The more yunho think about it the angrier he gets at jaejoong for fooling everyone, for fooling him.

“Drastic calls for drastic measure…it was the only way to have you remove the god damn blood seal from my back…”

Woojin looked at jaejoong for a bit before he startled chuckling like a mad man. To think that Jaejoong will take his plan this far is beyond him. Just when he thought he had Jaejoong at the palm of his hand, without him realizing it, the one who was taken for a fool was him. Jaejoong had him who is the vampire king, the most powerful vampire there was perfectly played till the very end.

“This…this…this is unforgiveable…” Woojin stop laughing as he glared at jaejoong with his eyes brightly red “I won’t forgive you for this Jaejoong….!!!”

A large wind blew pass everyone as it surrounds Woojin causing his long hair to sway back in forth. Everyone could sense a large amount of power coming from Woojin as the ground beneath him began to crumble under the forces of power he has been holding back.

“Way to go at pissting off grandpa…” Top smirked

“You scare?” jaejoong return the smirk

Top looked at jaejoong for a bit before holding out his long blade “of course not…”

To everyone’s surprise more vampires begin to appear from the darkness surrounding the area. However this did little to make jaejoong faze for he is confident in his own direct links.

“I’m going to kill you Jaejoong…I’m going to make sure you can never come back!” woojin glared once more as he begin to float into mid air and reach out his hand before his eyes glows once more. The ground begin to shake endlessly as the entire city begin to crumble bits by bits. Hyori was in her office when the entire building begin to shake as all the books, lamps, papers, chairs and etc started to fall all around her. She turn her gaze to the window and knew who is responsible for this. Only Woojin is able to make the ground tremble with such force.

“Top…I leave everything else for you to take care of…leave him to me…remember…the human are not to be touches” glare Jaejoong

Top only bows to his master before he turns to the other members of the third generation and smiled before raising his blade above him.

“You hear our master…lets go to work…” he spoke as his long white fangs begin to grow

The others return the excited smile before they disappear from where they were standing and went on a vampire killing spree fighting all the vampires under woojin’s control.

“What…what is this?” one of the hunter asked in total shock

“Vampires…fighting vampires?” another asked in confusion for this is the first time in history that vampires are fighting each other. In this situation who are they supposed to fight? Should they just sit back or should they fight along these new vampires? Are they on the human side or are they on a whole different side? Just watching them kill off Woojin’s army so easily made all the hunters speechless. The power, the strength and the speed weren’t like any of the vampires they have been fighting for the last couple of days. It was as if they were on a whole new level of their own.

One of the girl hunter where suddenly attack from behind as she struggle with it. The vampire tried to bite her as she desperately try to escape when one of the third generation vampire appear and killed her attacker. She lifted her gaze to look at him as he too looked at her before reaching out his hand to her.

“Are you okay young lady?” he smiled

Ever though he was a vampire for some reason she did not felt scare of him like the others. Rather than fear, she felt warmth as if this is a vampire she can trust. She only nodded her head before reaching out to grasp his hand as he help her stood up.

“Daesung..this is no time to be flirting…” his team mate spoke before running pass him

“well then…I bid you goodbye…” Daesung smiled at her as his eye glows a beautiful golden color before dashing down the street toward the other vampires.

Tomohisa and Hojoon was taken by surprise at the fact that vampires are helping them defeat woojin’s army. It was as if they have gained a bit of light in the darkness they were facing.

“Everyone!! Continue fighting!!!” Tomohisa shouted as all the hunter picks up their weapon once more and fought alongside with the third generation of vampires. For the first time Human and vampires fought side by side for the same cause.

While Jaejoong’s direct links were fighting woojin’s army he is prepare to face off with Woojin, his maker and his master. This time he can no longer play around but take things more seriously if he hope to defeat Woojin. He his jacket as he tosses it aside so he could freely move about as he kept his gaze at woojin. Jaejoong only took a step when Yunho reach out and grabbed his hand.

“what are you planning now Jaejoong?” Yunho asked a bit fearful that maybe this time Jaejoong might be gone for good.

Jaejoong could see his troubled expression before smiling at him “sorry Yunho…this is my fight…”

“says who?! Who decided that this is your fight?!” he shouted

“Woojin is my master…it is my responsibility to defeat him…”

He could feel Yunho’s grip on his shoulder tightens “you are doing it again…taking everything upon yourself...shouldering everything on your own…never once have you ever asked for my help or include me in anything…don’t you care about me? I thought you love me? Or do you think I am useless and weak?...”

“it’s because I love you that I can’t involve you…you are a human Yunho…your life is far more valuable than a vampire…no matter how many time I am knocked down I can still get back up…but you…once you are knocked down you will most likely die…I can’t have that…I can’t allow you to risk your life for this war…I made a promise that I still need to keep…”

“Don’t underestimate me jaejoong!” Yunho snapped “I may be a human but I am not that weak to just die without giving it my all…I’m not going to sit on the side line and watch as you put your life on the line to fight a battle that is between human and vampires…this isn’t your fight alone…this fight…this war…it’s everyone’s fight….” He reloaded his gun before standing side by side with jaejoong “Im going to fight as well…if you are putting your life on the line then I will too…I’m not afraid of Woojin nor am I afraid of death…I have a part to play in this war as much as you…”

Jaejoong look at the determined eyes of Yunho and did not see any fear or nervousness. What he see is a fire burning and will continue to burn till the very end. Maybe Yunho was right, maybe he has underestimated Yunho because he is a human. Rather than seeing him for the strength he has, Jaejoong was seeing Yunho only as a helpless human being.

“If you are going to fight him…then you need this…” came Changmin’s voice as he appear from the shadow.

“changmin ah?...” spoke Jaejoong a bit surprise to see him

“You really got everyone fooled Jaejoong…I knew you will plan to get yourself kill but never thought that you have went and created a third generation of vampires behind everyone’s back…you are too well prepared…anyone who is to make an enemy out of you will have many things to fear…” he grinned before tossing the cursed sword to Jaejoong.

“What are you doing Changmin ah?!” MyungHee asked in total shock “Are you also betraying our master?!”

“For many years I have held back…but I won’t anymore…the day Woojin killed Jaejoong I finally realize what is right and what is wrong…I can’t continue to lie to myself and think that I am bond to woojin just because he is my master…Jaejoong made me realize that I am my own person...I can decide who I want to follow…as of now…the person I want to follow is jaejoong hyung…I made a mistake…and I intended to correct it…” he turn his attention to Woojin

MyungHee paused as she looked at changmin. This was the first time changmin actually made a choice of his own. He usually follows people and have other decide what he needed to do. Even in the past he was always following every order from Woojin and fetching things for Jaejoong. He always shows little interest but this time, it’s different. Base on the look on changmin’s face it looked like he has finally broke free of the bind he placed upon himself. There were no hesitation, no more confliction but looked straight at Woojin like a clear goal has finally appear.  At first it was jaejoong and now it’s changmin, MyungHee begin to feel like she is being left behind. Only she is still holding on to past feelings and has yet to make the change.

With everything strength Woojin has, he broke the ground beneath their feet as everyone ends up jumping around to avoid falling into the cracks he had made. Woojin has reached the point where he no longer will show any mercy. He kill everything in his path and destroy the entire human race.

“Changmin ah!” Jaejoong shouted as his eyes glows golden

Without even responding Changmin’s eyes also glows golden before he dashed toward Woojin in the air. Jaejoong pushed the sword to Yunho.

“this is your job…do it well…” he smiled

“now I feel like I got the bigger burden…” he grinned

“Only a human is able to use this sword to its fullest…use it well…”

With that being said jaejoong took off after changmin. Yunho removed the sheath as the blade shines. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening his eyes again. With all his courage he too dashed forward. Jaejoong and Changmin fought against woojin trying to stop him from using his full power. However it isn’t as easy as it looks. No matter what they do, they barely get close enough to land a single hit. Jaejoong grew out his nails as well as changmin as they went toward woojin trying to slash him. He was easily able to dodge their attack and with one kick he sent Changmin flying toward the ground as he coughed blood. However this did not stop him as he got back up and head back toward woojin. Yunho join in the fight as he aimed his gun and fire a few rounds which woojin was able to dodge but then Jaejoong appear behind him and manages to cut him on the arm. He glared at jaejoong before twirling around sending Jaejoong flying. Yunho was able to catch jaejoong before he hit the brick wall as they both stumbled to the ground.

“This is useless…neither of us is able to get close enough…” said Yunho

“don’t gave up yet…” grin Jaejong as he got back up and shake away the pain in his body “if we gave up now...there will be no future…” he reach out his hand to Yunho “no matter how little our hope is in winning…we can’t gave up…continue to stand on your two feet and keep fighting until the sun rise…didn’t you say before you want to make your dream come true? Now is the time…” Jaejoong turn to look at Woojin and smiled while woojin continues to glare at him

Yunho too smile before standing up as the doubt in him disappear “let me punch you once if we survive tonight…”

“eehhh…you want to mess up this beautiful face of mine?” jaejoong made a shock expression

“It’s okay…even if your face became ugly…I’ll still love you…” Yunho grin before dashing forward.

“He sure have a skill at sweet talk while fighting…” smirk jaejoong as he too went forward.

All three of them fought against woojin as neither of them backed down. No matter how many time Woojin knock them down, they continue to stand back up.

“ENOUGH!!” Woojin shouted as he jumped toward jaejoong and begin to fight against him. Jaejoong was able to dodge his attacks as he tried to counter attack but Woojin was indeed stronger and faster. But this doesn’t mean that Jaejoong will lose. Woojin tried to slash Jaejoong who jumped up using woojin’s arm as a lever. After jumping up and getting behind woojin, Jaejoong quickly turn around and was able to pierce Woojin’s flash before grabbing onto him from behind. Changmin took this chance as he came forward and he too grab onto Woojin to hold him in place.

“Yunho! Now!” Jaejoong shouted

Yunho appear before woojin with the cursed blade in his hand. This reminded Woojin of his nightmare. The cold slender hand was actually jaejoong and the person who will drive the sword into his flesh is Yunho. Woojin tried to struggle and escape but both Jaejoong and changmin held him in place restricting his movement. Yunho dashed toward Woojin and pointed the blade at him. Everything felted a slow motion as Yunho drive the tip of the sword into Woojin who shouted in agonizing pain. Just when they thought it was going to be their win, Woojin once again unleased his full power sending both Jaejoong and changmin flying. He grabbed onto the blade preventing Yunho from driving it in any further. Woojin coughed blood as he struggled with Yunho with the blade. The sharpness sliced Woojin’s palm causing it to bleed but he wasn’t going to just stand still and let a human end his life once again.

“Arruuuggghhhh!!!” Woojin shouted as Yunho felt an enormous amount of power coming from woojin. He felted like gravity around him has sudden intensify trying to force his body to the ground as the air around him disappear. Just then Jaejoong reached over and grabbed onto Yunho forcing him away from Woojin while taking the sword with him. Yunho was able to breath once again as gravity is no longer pushing toward the ground.

“This old fart has lost it…” said jaejoong as he wipes the blood from the corner of his lip as huge winds begin to blow from all direction

“Unforgiveable…I will destroy everything!!!!!” shouted Woojin

Jaejoong only smirked “are you sure about that?...from the way it looks…you are on your own woojin…”

Woojin look from jaejoong to his surrounding and notice his army has been completely defeated as all of the third generation of vampires along with hunters has surrounded him. He grunted loudly in anger as he clinched his fist tightly as the wound he suffered from the sword wouldn’t heal. He turn toward MyungHee and notice she is still standing.

“MyungHee….! Kill them all!!!” he ordered however MyungHee hesitated “what are you doing?!”

MyungHee clinced her chest tightly and lower her gaze as if to tell Woojin that she too will no longer follow his order.

“Are you also going to betray me? After everything I gave you? You just going to turn your back on me as well?!”

MyungHee didn’t say a word as Woojin turn his gaze to Jaejoong “this…this is all your fault Jaejoong…I’ll remember this…if I am to face death…I’ll make sure you too face it with me…” with that being said Woojin turn into a black mist and disappear before anyone could do anything.

“Damn…he got away…” curse jaejoong

After woojin disappear all the hunters were finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. They all thought for sure this was going to be a losing battle but thanks to Jaejoong and his group of vampires, they were saved. But now they wonder who these vampires really are and why did they defended the human and even fought against their own race. What makes these vampires in front of them different?

“Looks like it’s over for now but the blood war will still continue…” said Jaejoong

“yea…but at least now we aren’t at a disadvantage…” Yunho smiled at jaejoong

“Jaejoong…the sun will be rising soon…we will need to leave…” said Top

Jaejoong only nodded his head before turning toward Yunho “I know you may have lots of questions…but I hope you can hold off on them for a bit longer…”

Yunho put the sheath back onto the sword and snapping it into place before turning his gaze to Jaejoong.

“Ever since meeting you I have been going through an endless roller coaster of emotional problem…you made me happy one moment, sad the next and then angry soon afterward but…I’m glad…I’m glad you were able to return Jaejoong ah…this time…you better not plan on dying without my permission…otherwise I will die and follow after you and kick your spirit in the …” Yunho grinned

Jaejoong only returned the grin before he turn his gaze to MyungHee who looked hesitant to approach them. He could see her nervousness before smiling giving her a warm welcome. Tears stream down from her eyes as she dashed forward and hugged Jaejoong tightly while apologizing for everything she had forced him to go through. Jaejoong however was able to forgive her and even give her a place to stand at his side once again.

“After tonight…Woojin will not act for a few more days…tomorrow night…I’ll come back…we can talk about everything then…”

“Very well…”

As the sun begin to rise from the horizon, Jaejoong and all of his vampires disappeared. Tomohisa and Hojoon dashed toward Yunho and ends up scolding him for acting so reckless. Hyori had warned Tomohisa that Yunho has the tendency to break rules and doesn’t listen will but he never imagine it to be this bad.

Hyori was standing in her office with the place a complete mess as she wonders what has become of everyone. From the shaking of the ground she knew Woojin has taken part of the battle last night but she can’t tell if woojin has won or if they were someone faced with other miracle. Just then there is a knock at the door of her office as she turn her attention to the front and emerge Yunho along with Hojoon and Tomohisa. They were smiling like idiots as if to tell her that another wonderful miracle has happen.

“Wait! Jaejoong came back?!” Hyori shouted in total shock after Tomohisa give her the full report of last night’s battle.

“yes…it was so awesome…” Tomohisa spoke still feeling the shivers he felt from watching Jaejoong and his vampires fight against woojin. It was like a scene out of an action movie.

“how…is that possible? I saw it with my own eyes he turned into ash?”

“he came back through the resurrection ceremony..”

“so it’s the same as Woojin….but how?”

“Apparently after woojin was defeated from the first blood war, Jaejoong had created his own direct links…he call them the third generation of vampires…there were about 20 of them that was there…” said Yunho

Hyori sat on her chair and give him a look of surprise and disbelief “looks like the heaven above has yet to give up on human….”

“you are wrong Hyori…it’s not the heaven that has bring forth this miracle but rather it’s Jaejoong…” said Yunho

Hyori looked at him before smiling “indeed…remind me to thank him later…”

“hey! You guys have got to see this…” came one of a hunter as he came into the office along with a laptop before setting it onto the desk. Yunho, Tomohisa, Hojoon and Hyori looked at the screen and it was a video that was uploaded. The hunter who came into the office pressed play and to their surprise it was the fight of last night. Someone has sneaked into the city and videotaped the entire fight including the scene of vampires fighting with human against Woojin’s army. Everyone on the video was perfectly filmed with their face clearly seen. Base on the number of viewed it has already reached over a few millions 

“this…isn’t good…” said Hojoon

“if the higher up gets glimpse of this…we are in it for another long day of questioning…” said Tomohisa

“no…this might play into our favor…we can use this to show the world that the human has not lost the war just yet…”

“But how are you going to explain this to higher up?” ask Tomohisa

Hyori watched as the video got to the part of Jaejoong along with changmin and Yunho fought against woojin and how they manages to stab him at the end but didn’t kill him because he stopped them.

“leave the higher up to me…they have already suspected from the beginning that we were hiding a vampire...with this…we can prove it to them that the vampire who we got involve with is on our side…this will remove any charges or punishment for us after the war is over…”

“But…doesn’t this mean that Jaejoong will have to be brought in front of the grand council?”

“Most likely…”

“I don’t like this Hyori…I don’t want to trouble Jaejoong with having to convince the grand council that they are on our side…” said Yunho

“I know what you mean but…this is the only way…this video has already been made public…if it was up to me I would have try to keep this silence for a bit longer until after I spoke to Jaejoong…but now it has gone this far…the only thing left to do and use it to our advantage before the grand council decided to take advantage of it…”

Yunho was still reluctant to go with this plan but he knows this is the only way to handle this situation.

Woojin stepped into a darken cave up in a nearby forest gasping and panting from his own wound. The flesh wound that was caused by the cursed sword would not heal as blood continues to flow out of it like a river. He could feel his body weakening as he used the wall to support his body. Just recalling the fight of being betrayed by both Changmin and MyungHee was enough to make his blood boil. However to learn that Jaejoong whom he had killed has been resurrected and had created a group of direct links without his knowledge make Woojin even more angry. Was it his mistake to turn such a human into a vampire? When he first laid eyes on jaejoong who murdered those people in cold blood, he was enchanted by him without realizing what kind of a person Jaejoong really is. This is probably his greatest mistake, he should have allowed those human to take jaejoong’s head. But because of his desires to make jaejoong his, he had just created his worst enemy. Someone he should be afraid of, someone who can demolish everything he has planned.

“Just you wait jaejoong…I will crush you along with that human you have come to love!” curse woojin as he disappear deeper into the cave.

As soon as the day light faded, Yunho, Hyori, Tomohisa, Hojoon, Yoochun and Yoona waited at Yunho’s apartment that has yet to be completely fixed. They waited with anxiousness to meet woojin’s direct links as well as the so call third generation of vampires. No one is as anxious as Hyori for she has yet to meet these vampires. After waiting for a few more minutes, a light wind blew into the room from the outside. Just then they heard footsteps coming from the balcony as it came closer and closer until Jaejoong, Changmin and MyungHee is seen entering the room with their eyes glowing golden and the moon floats behind them. Just seeing them together as three again was enough to make one shivers with fear. It reminded Yunho of the first time he saw all three of them together. No one can forget that over powering feeling of having all the air around you removed. Hyori looked behind them and notice a few more vampires behind Jaejoong as she concluded they must be the third generation of vampires. Just their presence alone was able to make her body shivers. She can see that there were more of them standing on the roof top of nearby building as they looked at the apartment.

“This…is unbelievable…” whisper Hyori in total shock

“Even though it’s only a week…should I be using the phrase long time no see…” spoke Jaejoong as he looked at Hyori

She only smiled at him “I’m glad to see you have return Jaejoong sshi…”

“It’s good to be back…”

“And I see you have somehow convinced the other two to join you?” she spoke referring to changmin and MyungHee

“I didn’t convince them…they made the choice on their own…” said Jaejoong

“Before we start on anything…there is something I will like to show you..” said Hyori as she played the video for Jaejoong and the others to see.

After watching it all, no one said a word as the place is filled with silence.

“If you are okay with it I was thinking of making your guys public…telling the grand council about you…”

“there is no helping it…go ahead and tell them…I’ll appear in front of the grand council..”

“wait jaejoong…are you sure about this?” Yunho asked a bit concern about what the council will do.

“don’t worry Yunho…It will be fine, it’s not like we can hide it anymore after seeing this video…beside…this will also help you guys out as well…”

“but…”

Jaejoong only smiled at Yunho “You stated this isn’t my fight alone…this is everyone’s fight…as of now our goal are the same as yours…we are facing the same enemy so why not join forces…just trust me alright…”

Even though Yunho wasn’t sure if it’ll be a good idea or not but none the less he want to trust in Jaejoong.

“alright…but I’ll be there as well…”

“Now then….onto the next topic…you wanted me here as well so that means you must have something you want to tell me…what is it?” Ask Hyori 

Jaejoong show a expression of seriousness before he spoke “everyone must be prepare for the worst is yet to come…”

“What do you mean?” ask Hojoon

“We have driven Woojin to a corner…most likely he will once again attempt that…”

“That? What is that?” ask Tomohisa

Jaejoong exchange look with changmin and MyungHee

“enternal darkness…that is what he will bring forth” spoke changmin

“Eternal darkness?...” Yoona give them a confuse look

“It is as it sounds…he will block of the sun…” said MyungHee

All of them looked at her in total shock

“C-can something like that be possible?!” Tomohisa shouted

They only nodded their head “He did it once during the first blood war…but before it could fully be completed he was defeated by the four kings…now he will once again attempt it if we don’t stop him…”

“but that means…more people will be kill…the only reason we are still standing is because of the daylight…if let’s say he was able to block off the sun then that means it will be a 24 hour 7 day a week fighting endless battle without any break…” said Hojoon

“Indeed…that’s what he hope to bring…an endless day of bloodshed…” said jaejoong