Chapter 3 Final Fight

Bloody Kiss

Oh my goodness!!! it finally ended after 33 chapters...I deserve a gold metal for this is the longest fanfic i had ever written.

Thank you everyone who spending some time reading this fanfic!! your wonderful comments really push me to continue writing till the very end :)

I'll see you in the next fanfic!!

..........................................................................................

“changmin ah!!!” MyungHee shouted as she appear and sent a punch against Woojin’s face as he flew away breaking the hold on both of Changmin and Jaejoong.

She quickly went to changmin to support his body for he no longer has any more energy to remain floating in the air.

“Are you okay?!” she asked him

“Y-yea…” he responded short as he still felt the throbbing pain in his body.

“How about you Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth as his neck throbbed from the tight grip Woojjn had on his neck as it has become bright red.

“I’m…alright…you came just in time….thank you”

“You two are always off on your own…never includes me in anything and like usually it’s me who has to safe your butts...” she grin

“Myunghee…” Woojin call her name as he regained his composer from suffering the surprise attack. His eyes shines brightly red as he glares at her with true hatred that it made her body stiffen “how dare you…how dare you raise your hand against your master…it’s so disappointing…out of all my creation I thought for sure you will be the only one who will understand me…the only one who will never leave my side…the only one who will never betray me…”

Just staring at his eyes made MyungHee’s body tremble. She has spent many centuries loving this person before her doing everything in her power to make him happy. She has toss aside her pride and her dignity to do anything he asked of her. The one thing she feared was his hatred toward her so she always make sure she was always useful to him. The hated expression on his face made her remember the fears she felted, making her doubt the decision she had just made while quickly overshadowing the path she just walked down.

“If you still want to stand at my side then kill them! If you do I will forgive you…” spoke woojin

MyungHee was showing hesitation as she couldn’t break her gaze away from Woojin’s red eyes. It was as if the longer she looks into his eyes the more controls he will have upon both her mind and her body. It wasn’t until Jaejoong appear in front of her blocking her view of Woojin did it snap her out of her thoughts.

“Oppa….”

Jaejoong slightly turn to face her and smile “its okay MyungHee…As long as I’m here I’ll protect you…you don’t need him…you are now free…you don’t have to fear him nor do you need to obey him…”

Upon his smile, MyungHee’s doubt disappear as the fear that was crawling inside her faded. She return the smile and nodded her head. Jaejoong turn his attention back to Woojin.

“I’m not going to let you do as you please Woojin…I will stop you if that is the last thing I can do…”

“Same here…” spoke Changmin

“Me too…” said MyungHee

They floated side by side as they glared at their master with courage in their eyes. Just seeing them stand up against him made Woojin’s blood boil with anger. He provided all of them a second chance at life, he gave them eternal youth that anyone would want. Everything they could want, Woojin was able to give it to them. But at the end, they will turn their back against him. They will choose the human over their master, their creator, their father. He will never forgive them, he will turn them into ashes for this is the responsibility of the father whose children has gone astray. They stared at each other for a few seconds when the three of them dashed toward Woojin. They fought against him without holding back nor would they let the past memories interfere with the decision they have made. As jaejoong tries to kick Woojin, he blocked the attack meanwhile MyungHee came up from behind and tried to slash him. Woojin quickly dodged only to be attacked by changmin from below. As Changmin came up from Woojin’s left, Woojin quickly disappear from where he was and re-appear above changmin before using his hand and knocked changmin to the ground below. MyungHee tried to sneak an attack to his right but Woojin was a step ahead of her as he sent her flying against the building nearby. Jaejoong also tries to slash him but woojin dodged before counter attacking sending him crashing through the glass window as it shattered into a thousand pieces before slamming against the wall inside the building.

“Gave it up! You can’t defeat me!!” Woojin shouted with a wide smile across his face

Neither of them responded as they went back toward woojin from where they crash landed. In their eyes there were no hesitation nor were they scare or nervous going against Woojin. The only thing reflected from their golden eyes is the determination to win. They weren’t scare at the fact that they will be killed by woojin, they chose to fight him with the thought of dying. All three of them tag team against woojin trying to defeat him as quick as possible for time were not on their hand. From the look of the eclipse, they have no more than just an hour before the eclipse is completely turned to dark red and permanent. While they were fighting against woojin, everyone else is busy taking down Woojin’s armies. They wouldn’t gave up no matter how many has fallen. They continue to push forward and fight till their very last breath.

“Fire!!!” Hyori shouted as many hunters aimed their gun and started shooting at the vampires and barnabas that charged toward them. While they handled the vampires, the third generation of vampires were busy handling the barnabas taking them down one by one.

“Don’t gave up!!! Just a bit more and this war will be won!!!” shouted Tomohisa as his team charged forward without fear. They attacked the vampires, shooting at them, slashing them apart while at the same time watched each other’s back.

Yoochun and his team was always pushing the enemy back along with other teams. The final battle started all over Seoul but now the human as driven the battle into the middle of Seoul clearing out the rest of the city of the vampires they fear. With the thought of jaejoong and the others handling Woojin, it give them a piece of mind to concentrate at what is in front of them rather than worrying about Woojin.

“Keep pushing forward!! Don’t gave up for victory is near!!” shouted Yoochun as his team continues to push forward.

While everyone is busy fighting, Yunho is still standing in front of the bathroom mirror in total shock. The color of his eyes has completely changed from brown to golden. His eyes has become similar to Jaejoong and the others. But the question here is why and how? He leans forward and widen his eyes examining it from side to side and no matter how it looks, this is real.

“w-what the hell is this?” Yunho asked in total disbelief

“There is only one reason a human’s eyes will turn gold…” spoke Top

Yunho knew where he was going with this but he didn’t want to hear it. No matter what the answer is, he doesn’t want it to be the fact that he has somehow turned into a vampire. This was not an answer he want to hear nor will he acknowledge.

“No…no...no…no...this…this…this can’t me…”

“Yunho shhi…you…have become…”

“STOP! Don’t you dare say it! I am not a vampire…I am a human…a mere human…there has got to be another explanation for this…there has to be!!”

“Let me ask you a question…have you been bitten before? Maybe by Jaejoong?” Top asked

Yunho paused for he was not only bitten once but a few times.

“Based on your expression I’m guessing you did…if that is the case then what you have been suffering wasn’t a cold but rather the transformation stage from becoming a vampire…it’s your body dying and being reborn…”

Yunho didn’t say a word as he continues to look at himself in the mirror “t-that’s a lie! For one thing I have a reflection! A vampire would not have a reflection…”

Top turn his attention from Yunho to his reflection on the mirror “that’s because your body hasn’t fully changed…the only thing that made the complete change is your eyes…soon the color of your skin will become pale…your fangs will start to grow…your temperature will drop as all the heat in your body disappear….and then your heart will stop…once your heart stop…you will become a dead man and reborn as a vampire. At that moment you will no longer have a reflection….”

Yunho continues to look at himself in the mirror both in disbelief and fear. At the thought of his heart coming to a complete stop scares him stiff. But nothing scares him more than the thought of becoming a vampire. Was loving Jaejoong and offering him his blood a blessing or has it become a curse that he has placed upon himself?

“I don’t know why Jaejoong will want to turn you into a vampire but one piece of advice from a fellow vampire…” Top’s expression changed to seriousness “whatever happen...whatever changes you might feel going through your body…never reject it…if you reject the transformation you will no longer be able to maintain your human form…you will become a beast and eventually reach the stage of being a barnabas…”

“You…you are telling me to just sit quietly while I die and become a vampire?! I’m sorry but that’s just…just impossible! I don’t want to become one of you! I still want to be a human!” Yunho snapped as Top glared at him.

“We are putting our life on the line to fight your losing battle…we may be vampires but we are willing to fight side by side with you human to put this blood war to an end…rather than making us out to be some monsters…you should instead show us some respect!”

Yunho knew he had said something offensive as he lower his gaze and apologize but no matter what he don’t desire to become a vampire. But if what top said is true, then he can’t reject the transformation. If he do, he will suffer the fate of becoming a barnabas which is far beyond being human. Just then Yunho felt a sudden pain in his chest. It was deep but it also felt like it wasn’t him who was in pain but rather he is feeling someone else’s pain.

“What…what is this feeling?…” Yunho asked

Top also felt it too as he turn his gaze toward the sky with a troubled expression

“What? What is it? What does this feeling means?!” Yunho asked

“When a direct link is created, they are connected to one another and to their master…when one of us dies…we can sense it…when one of us is in trouble…we will feel it….”

“So you...are saying that this feeling…this pain…it’s someone elses? Who?”

“Close your eyes and tell me who you see? That feeling will generate an image of who it is…”

Yunho did what he was told as he closed his eyes and focused on this strange feeling he felt deep inside him. Just then an image of Jaejoong flashed before his eyes.

Both MyungHee and Changmin has been badly wounded from Woojin as their wounds has hardly heal. They have been fighting none stop as their energy has begun to decrease slowing down their healing ability. They suffer flesh wounds, bruises and cuts all over their body as their clothes is torn everywhere. MyungHee barely able to stand up from where she was sent flying against while changmin suffered a dislocated arm and large slash wound to his right leg restricting his movement. Woojin is still floating in midair holding onto a badly injured Jaejoong by the neck. A grin is spread across his face as he looked at jaejoong as if this is his victory.

“You have chosen the wrong side to take jaejoong ah…you should have stay at my side…at least that way you will still have a place to stand in this upcoming world I will create”

“Heh…I would rather die than stand next to you and continue to be your toy Woojin…a world filled with darkness…that…is not a world I wish to live in…”

“so you rather live in a world filled with lights? You are a vampire…what is the point of caring for lights when it is your weakness?”

Jaejoong grinned at Woojin “I feel sorry for you Woojin…you have yet to experience the joy of this world both in the night and in the daylight…and you will never be able to experience this world’s beauty…the things this world has to offer…maybe if you stop looking at everything in red….you might be able to see how colorful it is…but being the stubborn fool you are…you will never open your else to look at other things…”

This only irritated Woojin more as he raised his left hand with his nails sharp and tainted in red.

“I’ll do you a favor then jaejoong ah…I will make you close your eyes as the color of this world disappear…you won’t be able to see it as it dies away…”

“Jaejoong…!” Changmin tried to stand up but the wound on his leg was making it impossible. He hardly has any more energy to move his body. MyungHe was also in the same position as she tried to help Jaejoong but her body felted like it has weighed over a thousand pound.

They both watched in horror as Woojin pierced Jaejoong’s body with his sharp long nails. Blood gushed out as Jaejoong coughed blood. Rather than removing the nails from jaejoong, Woojin continues to push it in deeper as if he is trying to create a large hole to fit his entire hand. Upon seeing the painful expression on Jaejoong’s face, this made Woojin excited. He has always wanted to see jaejoong make this kind of expression. Jaejoong could feel his nails digging in deeper and deeper as it got closer and closer toward his heart that has stop beating.

“You wanted to be free right…I will free you completely Jaejoong ah…” spoke Woojin

With one hard push, woojin’s hand went through Jaejoong’s body causing blood to completely drenched jaejoong’s clothes.

“JAEJOONG AH!!!” Changmin and MyungHee shouted

With one last look, Woojin removed his hand as he let go of Jaejoong. Changmin and MyungHee watched as Jaejoong begin to fall from the sky toward the ground. They tries to move their body but like before their body has reach its limit making them unable to fly. As Jaejoong falls he kept his eyes on woojin and the large eclipse behind him as the entire eclipse almost turn dark red. He had wanted to protect this world that both Yunho and Jung Hee loved. He wanted to at least do one right thing to pay for all the sins he had committed but at the end he couldn’t do anything. No matter how powerful he had become, compare to woojin, he is still weak. He can’t defeat woojin, he won’t be able to stop eternal darkness from happening. He have failed himself…he had failed the people he has befriended, he have failed both Jung hee and Yunho. Jaejoong’s vision started to blur as he slowly closed his eyes as he begin to slip in and out of darkness.

“Forgive me Yunho…I promised that I will return to your side but I won’t be able to keep that promise…I’m…sorry…”

Just then out of nowhere someone flew toward Jaejoong catching him before he reaches the ground. This person landed on the nearby roof top with a Jaejoong in his arm.

“Why…why are you always doing this to me?! Is it that much fun making me go crazy?!” Yunho snapped completely out of breath and in full panic while filled with anger

Jaejoong lifted his gaze to look at Yunho as the blurriness begin to disappear “Y-yunho?”

“From now I won’t believe you ever again jaejoong!!…don’t blame me if I no longer trust your words… I will never let you out of my sight…where ever you are going I’m going to follow you even if you tell me not to…”

Jaejoong was going to say something when he coughed blood. The wound in his chest isn’t healing fast enough as he begun to lose a lot of blood.

“For once Jaejoong…don’t fight on your own…rely on me a bit more…”

Now that Jaejoong clearly look at Yunho, he notice the color of his eyes has changed. Jaejoong reach over and touched his cheek with an expression of guilt.

“Your eyes…what…what have I done?!” he recalls biting Yunho the last time they slept together. Even though he knew continuing to bite Yunho will eventually turn him into a vampire, he couldn’t stop himself. At the end he did the one thing he had hoped to prevent.

Upon seeing the expression on Jaejoong’s face Yunho’s fear of turning into a vampire disappear as he smiled “I consider it as a gift from the one person I love most…”. At first he was scare and hated the idea of becoming a vampire but now that Jaejoong is in his arm, he realize this now he will have the power and the strength to protect this person. If becoming a vampire means he can fight side by side with Jaejoong then he will gladly accept this curse.

Once Changmin and MyungHee’s wound healed as they went to where Yunho and Jaejoong is. They cut their arm and dripped their blood onto Jaejoong. With both of their blood, they will be able to restore this part of Jaejoong that Woojin has torn apart.

“You two don’t have to…” said jaejoong “I’ll be fine…”

“oh just shut up already!” snap changmin taking jaejoong by surprise for changmin had never used this tone of voice on him before “Just let us heal you…..we can’t win this without you…so stop acting as if you are in this alone..”

“We have enough of your trying to protect us in your own way Jaejoong…for once can’t you rely on us…you aren’t alone you do know that right? Telling us not to interfere with your fight…telling us you will take responsibility of Woojin…pushing us aside to take the pain…it’s all starting to pisst me off…” snap MyungHee

After Jaejoong’s wound healed he found it easier to breath as he sat up. Changmin, MyungHee and Yunho stood up as they reach out their hand to him with a smile.

“Let’s go…we haven’t lost yet…”

Jaejoong look at them in surprise as he is reminded of when he was with Jung Hee.

*Flash back*

“I don’t think in this world anyone is destined to be alone regardless if you are human or vampire…it’s just that you haven’t meet them yet…the people who will understand you…the people who will accept you…the people who will stand at your side….when that time comes…you just have to reach out your hand and grab theirs…you will have to accept them as your equal…and cherish them…” Jung Hee smiled brightly

*End of flash back*

Jaejoong smiled before reaching out his hand and grasped the three hands that has reached out to him. They pulled Jaejoong to his feet as all four of them stood side by side staring at Woojin who doesn’t look one bit happy to see Yunho. What irritated him more is the fact that in Yunho’s hand is the cursed sword. It makes him wonder if this was also part of Jaejoong’s plan? Was he just fooling around this entire time to stall time for Yunho to get here? Have he once again played right into Jaejoong’s web of tricks?

“Let’s fight together and put an end to Woojin for good” said Jaejoong

All three of them nodded their head

“Even though you say this sword is best used by a human…I’m already half way to becoming a vampire…will it still be useful?” Yunho asked

“Yunho…being human isn’t about having a human body but rather here…” Jaejoong pointed to his chest where his heart lies.

Yunho only smiled upon this as it eased his mind for it’s not about having a human body that makes you human but rather what lies deep inside that makes you human. He closed his eyes as he raised the sword in front of him. He started to remove the sheath as he open his eyes again and it glows a beautiful golden colors with a smile on his face.

“Let’s turn him into ash…” grin Yunho

Woojin felt a big threat coming from these four people in front of him. He guts is telling him that if he doesn’t kill them now they will be the one who will kill him instead. Woojin raised his hand as his eyes glows bright red. A few objects around them floated into the air as he sent them flying toward them. Everything crashed down at the roof top where they were standing as dust flew everywhere. To woojin’s surprise Changmin was the first to fly out from there directly toward him. Changmin grew his nails as he attacked woojin once again. Woojin tries to hit changmin who dodged the attack. It was MyungHee who came toward woojin as she slashed him in the arm. Woojin groaned from the sudden pain as both Changmin and MyungHee tag team against him. To Woojin it was as if they have become a completely different person. They were fighting with a clear conscious as their strength and power seems to have grown in just a few minutes. The little light that is left covering the city soon faded as the thin layer of shadows got darker taking everyone by surprise. Everyone turn toward the sky and notice the eclipse has fully turn dark red as the entire sun is completely blocked by the moon. The feeling of horror washed over every single human being for Woojin has succeed. His plan of bringing eternal darkness has come true. They have failed and this war has ended in Woojin’s favor. Upon this sight Woonjin’s lip curved into a wide smile as he started to chuckle

“It’s done! It’s finally done!!! My plan was a success!! Vampires will no longer have to fear the sunlight!! You have failed to stop me!!!” he laughed loudly

“This isn’t over yet!!!” came jaejoong’s voice as woojin turn around and his eyes widen in shock as Jaejoong came toward him at a rather fast speed. Woojin wasn’t given enough time to dodge or attack as jaejoong’s long nails pierced his flesh. Woojin struggle with Jaejoong before swinging his arm. Jaejoong dodged the attack as changmin and MyungHee took Jaejoong’s place to attack Woojin.

“Even though you did succeed in bringing eternal darkness…it doesn’t mean you have won this war yet” spoke Jaejoong as Changmin and myunghee appear behind woojin. Changmin pierced his nails toward Woojin’s right shoulder as he held him in place while MyungHee pierced Woojin’s left shoulder holding him in place. Jaejoong launched toward Woojin whose expression has changed from happiness to horrify. Woojin tried to struggle and break free but both changmin and MyungHee held onto him tightly making sure he won’t escape. Woojin had is eyes on Jaejoong who continues to get closer and closer with his sharp nails while failing to notice Yunho coming from above with the sword in hand. By the time Woojin figure out the plan it was too late. Yunho drive the sword into Woojin as he let out a loud and painful cry. Jaejoong pierced Woojin’s chest with his hand as he manages to rip out Woojin’s solid heart in his hand. As if this was a signal, Changmin and MyungHee grew their fangs as they bit down on Woojin breaking the taboo. Yunho shoved the sword deeper into Woojin causing him to shout in pain. Woojin coughed blood as he looked at jaejoong in front of him. Jaejoong smirked as he crushed the heart in his hand. Woojin filled the air with his agonizing scream as his body begin to glow. He felt his inside burning as if someone has lite a fire deep inside him burning everything. His body started to tremble endlessly as a large force sent all four of them flying. They crashed against the nearby building a pain travel through their body. They slowly stood up and stare at woojin who continues to fill the air with screams. All the vampires and barnabas under his control begin to disappear one by one until the city is once again filled with silences.

“I won’t let it end like this!! I won’t die like this!!!! If I’m going to die, I’m going to bring you with me Jaejoong ah!!!!” Woojin shouted as he launched toward Jaejoong. He reached out his hand to grab onto Jaejoong when he felt something pierced through his body once more stopping him just a few inches from jaejoong. The blade of the cursed sword once again pierced him from behind.

“Let me remind you Woojin…Jaejoong is mine…both his body and mind belongs to me…only I decide when he dies and only I am allow to kill him…” spoke Yunho as his eyes glows brightly “you can go to hell alone….” With that being said Yunho shove the rest of the blade into Woojin as he let out another loud cry before his body burst into ashes. A cool breeze blew pass carrying his ashes away splitting them in different directions. Silence filled the air as MyungHee is the first to spoke

“Is it…finally over…?”

Jaejoong turn his attention to the eclipse and did not say a word. Even if they defeated Woojin, it doesn’t guarantee that it will revert the eclipse back to its normal state. At this point all they can do is pray that it does. After waiting for a few more minutes the dark red color soon faded as the moon once again started to move pass the sun. The sunray beams down upon the world again as everyone shouted in joy. The third generation of vampires quickly took cover from the sun as all the humans jumped for joy as they high five each other, hug each other and cried with each other. This war has finally ended and once again they have defeated woojin. This time woojin will not be revived again, this will forever be the last blood war that will be brought upon this world. The future once again looked very bright as the darkness is lifted for good.

Jaejoong and the other stood inside a building taking cover from the sunlight as they looked at the happy expression of the people below.

“I can’t help but be jealous that they are able to cry, smile and hug each other under this sunlight…” spoke Jaejoong

“It’s because of you that they were able to cry, smile and hug each other with a happy expression…” spoke changmin

Jaejoong turn to face them “no…it wasn’t me…it was all of us…it was everyone’s joint effort that made this victory possible…”

MyungHee and changmin smile as jaejoong turn to Yunho “thank you Yunho…for coming in time to help us out…if you haven’t bring that sword…we wouldn’t be able to defeat woojin…”

Rather than happy Yunho was giving Jaejoong the cold shoulder

“Oi what’s wrong?” he asked

“What’s wrong?! Why is it that at the last moment when woojin was going to take you with him you didn’t even bother to get out of the way...you just stood there as if you were willing to go with him…”

Jaejoong looked at Yunho for a bit before chuckling

“What is so funny?”

“Sorry…it’s just…your jealousy is very adorable…”

“Don’t call it adorable! I’m seriously pisst…what would you have done if I didn’t get him at the end?”

“Yunho…you told me to rely on you…to trust you…and I did just that…”

Yunho paused “so…you knew I was going to take the final blow to Woojin?”

Jaejoong smiled gently at Yunho “I knew you will always come to my rescue…”

After seeing such a beautiful smile, Yunho’s anger disappear as he reached over and pull Jaejoong close to him before locking lips with the vampire he loved dearly. Both MyungHee and changmin quickly turn around feeling like they just saw something they weren’t meant to see.

“From now on…everywhere you go…I’ll be right next to you…”

“Now look who is trying to be a stalker…” grin Jaejoong

“If you made me this way…so you will have to take responsibility…”

Jaejoong look at Yunho’s golden eyes as he smiled again “you are right…”

“What?”

“The golden eyes does look like twinkle stars in the darken sky…it’s…very beautiful…”

“You know what is more beautiful…”

“What?”

“You…” Yunho smiled as he looked at Jaejoong with so much love and affection before they kissed once more as the loud cheers of victory echoed throughout the street and the eclipse reached its end as the sun is fully shown upon the blue sky.

A week later as the sunlight disappear and the city welcome the darkness, a million stars shines brightly in the sky. A party was organized to celebrate the victory of mankind with the help of the vampires on their side. The party was mainly for the higher ups and the grand council to welcome the vampires. But even after so many hours the vampire has yet to appear. Everyone had wanted to greet jaejoong, MyungHee and Changmin who was responsible for defeating Woojin. Even after the clock struck midnight they were nowhere to be found.

“The old geezers are getting irritated…” spoke Hojoon dressed in a nice suit looked at the people around him as he took sip from the wine in his hand.

“just ignore them…they threw this party themselves without asking Jaejoong and the others for their opinion…this is basically for publicity….the government just wanted to look good in front of the press…if I’m correct…they are probable planning to take advantage of this and make it their idea…their decision to create an alliance with the vampires….” Said Hyori as she dressed in a beautiful red gown

“Where is Yunho anyway?” ask Hojoon

Hyori turn her gaze out the window toward the darken sky where the moon shine brightly in the sky. She only smiled before turning away “don’t you remember…he died….”

Standing just a few building down from the building the party is being held is Jaejoong and the others. In front of them is MyungHee and changmin along with Jaejoong.

“It kind of that we will be missing out on the party…” spoke MyungHee for she had wanted to see Hojoon once more.

“When I formed the alliance I made it clear that vampires and human will be separated…”

“But where will we go?” changmin asked

“To the mountains…we will create our home there…live in peace…” smile Jaejoong

“Sounds kind of boring…having to live in the mountain…” sigh Top

“It can’t be help…whenever human and vampires mix together there is always trouble…I don’t know about you but I’m tire of fighting…”

“You sound like an old man who just chose to retire from his long time job…” spoke Ji-yoong

Jaejoong only smiled “indeed…I am getting old…”

Just then a hand circled around Jaejoong’s shoulder “but…you are still the most beautiful thing in the entire world…I guess I wouldn’t have to worry about you growing old with wrinkles and white hair…” came Yunho’s voice as he stood next to Jaejoong

“Oi…does that mean that if I was a human and grow old with wrinkles and white hair, you won’t love me anymore?” pout Jaejoong

“No…I’ll still love you the same because I’ll also grow old with you having wrinkles of my own…grow my own white hairs…and possible die next to you…”

“They are at it again…” sigh Daesung

“It’s still amaze me that Yunho is able sweet talk…he doesn’t look like the type who will know how to seduce a person…”

“Will…once you get involve with such a rare beauty like jaejoong…you bond to pick up a few tricks…it’s like Jaejoong’s seductive body draws out the sweet talker in you no matter what kind of a person you are…”

Jaejoong nudged Yunho on the side as he let out a painful cry “that really hurts…”

“You deserve it…” said Jaejoong as he looked at the city in front of him “Yunho…you…don’t have to come with us you know…you could have stay with them…even if you have become a vampire…they will not treat you any different…”

“thanks for thinking of me but…no matter what you say…I ain’t going to leave your side…I stated before…wherever you are going…I’ll be following you…”

“But…they are your family you known…even if you aren’t blood related…they are like your brother and sister…”

“Aren’t you forgetting something…”

“What?”

Yunho turn to Jaejoong and smiled “you are also my family…the one whom I love...the one whom I will spend the rest of my life with…”

“Once you come with us you won’t be able to see them again…”

“It’s okay…as long as I have you…I don’t need anyone else…”

After drinking a few cup of wines, Hyori was starting to feel buzz as she stepped out onto the balcony to get some fresh air. A cool breeze blew pass causing her hair to sway back and forth. She stretch out her arms into the air before lifting her gaze. At that moment she spoke a group of people standing on the roof top of nearby building looking toward her. Even though the stars above were beautiful, the golden twinkles in the darkness was enchanting almost like a stars.

Jaejoong made eyes contact with Hyori as they both exchange a smile before he turn around and disappear along with his group of vampires. Yunho was the last to leave as he remain there staring at Hyori. She knew this will be the last time she will see Yunho and felted like a mother letting go of her child. But rather then reaching out telling him not to go while crying her eyes out, she only smiled as if to tell him it’s okay…that everything…that everyone will just fine. With that smile, Yunho turned into a black mist and disappear as the wind carried his last words to her ear

“Thank you…” it whispered as the tears she was holding back flowed down her cheek.

Junsu stood next to the window deep in thoughts as the party continues behind him with music filling the room. Yoochun approached him and handed him a cup of wine.

“How is your leg?”

“I’m better now…I don’t need to be in a wheel chair anymore…I upgraded to a crutch…” he smiled

Yoochun only returned the smile as he drink he cup of wine while looking at the stars.

“What do you think will happen from now on?” Junsu asked

“I don’t know…it’s hard to say…but I can say one thing for certain…everything will never be the same again…especially without Yunho and Jaejoong being here…I have gotten use to them both…so it’s going to be a bit weird…”

Upon the mention of Jaejoong Junsu’s mind wondered to a week ago when he discovered the missing pages to the Journal. He haven’t told anyone yet of his discovery still debating if it’s something he should tell them or not. If those pages were glue together then it means the 4 great kings didn’t want this information to be discover. He can’t help but felt like Jaejoong is someone who should be feared more than Woojin. The reason for this was because it was Jaejoong who provided the needed blood to craft the sword. From the very beginning Jaejoong has already plotted to bring Woojin to an end. In other words, it was his plan to take Woojin’s place as the next vampire king. If you think about it Jaejoong has really succeeded in his plan, a perfectly thought out plan that spun a few centuries.

The End….