Chapter 13

Bloody Kiss

In a mansion shrouded by shadow and hidden by large trees live MyungHee and Changmin. The mansion stood on a hill top overlooking the city of Seoul. For the last couple of days, Myunhee and Changmin have remained low since their last fight with Jaejoong and Yunho. In the living room where the fire flickers is Myunghee as she lay down on the couch with her long slender legs tangling at the edge. In her hand is a glass of freshly pour blood as an amused smile spread across her face.

“You have been smiling ear to ear since our fight with Jaejoong Hyung…why?” Changmin asked as he took a seat next to the couch and a book in his hand.

MyungHee finally sat up as she turn to face Changmin “I couldn’t forget it…the thought of making him mine excites me…”

“Him?”

She took a sip of the blood and grinned “what do you think Jaejoong oppa will do if I make his valuable human hunter as my personal servant?”

Changmin didn’t say a word as he only look at her like she has lost her mind “you are playing with fire…”

MyungHee let out a chuckle “indeed I am aren’t I?…but…it’s more interesting that way…”

“What exactly are you planning MyungHee? I feel like you are doing far more than just getting Jaejoong…”

Once again she grinned “I’m wanted to drive him crazy…”

“In other word you are taunting him…”

“Indeed…”

“What will you accomplish by doing that?”

“force him to act of course…jaejoong Oppa is the type who doesn’t act unless there is a good enough reason to…If we threaten the population of Humans and increase the number of vampires, he will have no choice but to act….by having Master woojin’s body….he will try to find us…in order to do that he will have to seek out sires…I admit it’s sad to loose so many servant but it’s for a good cause…If I take the one thing that truly bound him to the human race, he will no longer have a reason to stay on the human side…Don’t you think Jaejoong oppa filled with murderous intent and anger is when he is most beautiful?”

Changmin can’t help but be amaze at how well MyungHee think. Just then she stood up from the couch and started to head toward the balcony door. The star cover night sky came into view as the moon peacefully watches over the city.

“Where are you going?” Changmin asked

She opens the balcony door as the night wind blew into the room “I sense him…”

“Who?”

She grinned “my future servant…”

Yunho ran through the empty darken street chasing after his target. While running, he had reloaded his pistol before pausing and took aim. He pulled the trigger as it struck the vampire in the back as he shouted in pain before turning into ash.

“Wait for me Mr. Jung!!” came a female voice as she tried to catch up to him

Yunho let out an irritated sound as he recalls Hyori pushing this new recruit to him earlier saying something about him needing a partner. Ever since sires started appearing, without Yunho knowing, Hellsing as enforced the rule of hunting in pairs. What irritated him is the fact that out of all the hunters in Hellsing, why is he paired with a newbie none the less a clumsy one. Just as Yunho was thinking this, the female hunter tripped over her own foot and falls to the ground with a loud thud.

“this is going to really drag me down…” he thought to himself as he slowly approached her and reach out his hand “come on…”

“s-sorry…” she apologizes before accepting his help and stood up.

“What’s your name again?” Yunho asked

“A-ah! My name is Im Yoona!! It’s a pleasure to be paired with you Mr. Jung! I heard so many great things about you…”

No matter how Yunho look at her, she does not look like the type who will be able to kill vampires. Everything about her was giving off the aura of a rich young heiress. Not only that, but her personality doesn’t fit one of a hunter. What could have motivated her to join Hellsing none the less has Hellsing lower their qualification standards?

“Mr. Jung…oi Mr. Jung…” Yoona call out to Yunho who was deep in his own thoughts.

“Let’s get going…” said Yunho as he turn around and started walking

Yoona nodded her head as she quietly follows him feeling overly happy that she was able to be Yunho’s partner. When she joined Hellsing, she had hoped to see him but sadly he was on temporary leave. Without Yunho knowing, Yoona had always admired him ever since she first ran in to him 2 years ago. Yunho may have forgotten her but she can never forget her saver.

Just as they turn the corner, Yunho spotted a group of vampires feeding on their victims. Yunho quickly hide behind the wall and pulled Yoona back behind him before gesturing for her to remain quiet. He slowly peek pass the wall to see if the vampires are still there. Once he confirms they are indeed still busy feeding and has not notice their presence, he turn to Yoona.

“There are a group of vampires…base on their appearance, they are level B…are you ready?” he asked in a whispering tone of voice

Yoona prepare her gun and nodded her head but the way she is shaking, yunho doubt she is ready.

“Let’s move as quiet as possible….” He whispered and she once again nodded her head.

Just as Yunho took a step forward, Yoona tripped over her feet once again as her gun falls to the floor with a loud noise. Yunho turn to look at Yoona in disbelief as the vampires sneered at them before dashing toward them to attack. He quickly grabbed Yoona’s gun from the floor and toss it to her before aiming his gun and started pulling the trigger.

“Don’t just stand there!” shouted Yunho

“S-sorry!” Yoona apologize as she too took aim and fired.

To Yunho surprise, even though she is such a klutz, her aiming is right on the spot. One of the vampire tried to attack Yunho from behind however he dodge it and using his feet, he bended down before jumping back and pass the vampire. He took aim and fired as the bullet struck the vampire on the back. After landing his feet on the ground, Yunho quickly twirled around with a firm stance as he took out the second pistol and fire them both. Yoona watched in amazement at how accurate and fast Yunho move. He barely gives those vampires any time to move as he kills them one by one. In a split second, the group of vampires has been killed as Yunho stood in the middle surrounded by ashes. In Yoona’s view, there is no other hunter as cool as Yunho. He opened his barrel and reloaded his gun when suddenly he sensed something powerful.

“Yoona!” he shouted

Before she realize what is going on, someone had reached over from behind and attacked her before grasping her slender neck and lifted her into the air. Yoona dropped her gun as she felt the overwhelming pain. Yunho took aim at with a glare

“Let her go MyungHee!!” he shouted

Jaejoong who was still busy with Hojoon sensed MyungHee’s presence as he snapped his head toward the balcony door. There was no doubt about it; this powerful aura can only belong to a first generation vampire. He took a step toward the door in hope to confront MyungHee when Hojoon grasped his hand.

“Where exactly are you going?!” Hojoon asked

“I have better thing to do…” Jaejoong yanked his hand away from Hojoon and only took a few steps before Hojoon grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back. They both tumbled to the floor as Hojoon groan in pain from the sudden impact. Jaejoong who has hit his arm on the coffee table groaned before glaring at Hojoon who looms over his slender body.

“What is your problem?!” he snapped

“I’m not letting you out of my sight!”

Jaejoong let out an irritated sigh “get off bastard! MyungHee is out there…I have to go and force her to tell me where Woojin’s body is…”

“Lies! You are just trying to escape from me!”

Jaejoong knew he is just wasting time dealing with Hojoon “You better not blame me for this…” unsure of what Jaejoong meant, to his surprise Jaejoong reached over and kissed him on the lip. Hojoon’s face flushed red as he quickly got off of Jaejoong but then felt his body going numb. All the muscle in his body has completed went limp.

“W-what did you do…to…me?” he asked

“It’s nothing serious…just go to sleep for a bit…” grin jaejoong as he dashed toward the balcony door and turn into a mist before disappearing.

Hojoon remain crouched on the floor as his body weakens. He cursed to himself for letting his guard down however the kiss wasn’t as bad as he thought it will be. Before long his body collapsed to the floor as his vision blurred and sleep over took him.

“You sure love to move around don’t you?” MyungHee asked Yunho with a smile on her face “one minute you are with jaejoong Oppa and now you move onto a human girl…why don’t you give me a chance as well?”

“Let her go!” Yunho shouted ignoring her question

MyungHee look at Yoona before tossing her to the side. Yoona collided with the wall as she falls to the ground grasping for air.

“Yoona…” Yunho was about to go to her when out of nowhere MyungHee has appeared right in front of him. He quickly jumped back and fired his two pistols at her. She however was able to dodge those bullets like before making them useless. She then disappears from where she was standing and reappears right behind him. Her long nail slashed Yunho on the shoulder cutting through his clothes while opening a flesh wound.  He jumped away from her and headed toward Yoona who was still recovering from the sudden attack.

“are you okay?”

Yoona only nodded her head

“I want you to leave here as fast as you can…”

“what?”

“Trust me…she isn’t like any other vampire…we won’t be able to defeat her…”

“what about you?!”

“I’ll distract her so run…go to Hellsing and tell Hyori what happen…”

“b-but Mr. Jung…You…”

Yunho turn and smiled at her reminding her of how they meet 2 years ago. She had stayed out too late hanging out with friends when she was attacked. At that time she was only 15 years old, she was scare and couldn’t stop crying. Just when she thought he was going to die, Yunho appear and killed the vampire. Even then she couldn’t stop crying as he smiled at her. His smile alone was enough to calm her and it was through this experience that made her want to become a hunter. Upon this memory she clinched her fist tightly as the shaking of her body stopped. Without any warning, Yoona dashed forward to where her gun lay on the floor ignoring Yunho’s warning. Upon grabbing her gun, Yoona aim it at MyungHee before firing.

“You are my partner Mr. Jung! I am not going to abandon my partner! Even if she is powerful, I would rather die here fighting next to you than live knowing I left you behind to save my own life!!”

For a clumsy and weak girl who shakes at every vampire she sees, Yunho can’t help but give her credit for her bravery. He smiled whole heartily for the first time as he stood up and stand next to Yoona.

“Don’t blame me if you die…”

Yoona smirked at Yunho “don’t underestimate me Mr. Jung…”

“Just call me Yunho…”

“Aww...how sweet…” came MyungHee’s playful voice as she watches them “it kind of makes me want to envy you…”

Yunho and Yoona glared at MyungHee as they aimed their guns. Within minutes, a fight started between MyungHee, Yunho and Yoona. They were giving it everything they got while MyungHee is only playing with them dodging and blocking their attacks. What surprised her most is the fact that Yunho and Yoona are totally in sync with one another. The way they move, the way they have each other’s back will make you think that they have been partners for a long time. At the thought of having a human girl snatch her new interest, MyungHee became irritated. She attacked Yoona with All her strength as Yoona flew in the air and collided with the hard floor. She coughs out blood and ends up banging her head so hard that she passed out.

“I should take out the trash while I can…” grin MyungHee as she dashed toward an unconscious Yoona.

Yunho appear in front of MyungHee to shield Yoona but the one who ends up doing the shielding is none other then Jaejoong.

Surprise of his sudden arrival, MyungHee jumped back as far as she can. She had hoped to mess with Yunho a bit but didn’t expect for Jaejoong to come so quick.

“jaejoong?...”

Yunho look at Jaejoong with his hair blonde and his eyes glow the usual golden color. Base on his expression, he did not look one bit happy.  Jaejoong could smell Yunho’s blood and notice the large slash wound to his arm. This only awakens the anger within him as he turns to face MyungHee with the overwhelming desire to kill. MyungHee could sense it, the murderous rage that once was feared by all. The aura coming from him was enough to suffocate her.

“N-nice to see you again Jaejoong Oppa…” MyungHee smiled

“ahhh…I was trying so hard…so very hard not to lose my mind but it seem you really want me to kill you…if so then I’ll gladly grant your wish…” he glared at her with so much rage that MyungHee was lost for words.

Even though this is what she wanted, to actually see him this way made her body tremble of fear. Before she could think of what to do, Jaejoong have already dashed toward her. She tried to dodge but Jaejoong grabbed onto her leg and swing her toward the building creating a large hole as the wall begins to crumble. He didn’t even wait for her to recover before appearing right in front of her and attacked her once again. The last time Yunho saw Jaejoong act this way was back when he fought against Rain. As the fight continues, Yoona begin to regain consciousness as she tried to sit up.

“Are you okay?”

“y-yea…” she groans from the pain

“I need you to get out of here”

“Not this again…I…I can still fight…”

“Are you disobeying me!” Yunho snapped “I may be your partner but I am also an Elite…you have no right to disobey…now go and report to Hyori…”

Yoona didn’t want to leave Yunho especially seeing such a large wound on his shoulder. Just then she heard the loud crashing noise as she turn her attention to the front. Her eyes widen in total shock seeing a blonde haired vampire fighting the black hair vampire they were losing against. She wasn’t sure if this was a dream or if this was reality. But what confuses her is why a vampire fighting another vampire?

“w-what is going on? W-who is he?!”

Yunho could see her shaking fearing that they will be up against two very powerful vampires. He gently pats her on the head to get her attention.

“Don’t worry…the blondie is on our side…he will protect me at all cost so you don’t have to worry…”

Yoona look at the soft expression on Yunho’s face to the beautiful blonde vampire. There were so many questions she wanted to ask but she knew this was not the right time or place. Without any more protest Yoona nodded her head. She grabbed her gun and stood up while looking at the fight between MyungHee and Jaejoong.

“Yah!  Blondie!! I you better protect Mr. Jung and bring him back alive!!” was all she shouted before running away

Jaejoong paused as he looked at Yoona wondering who the heck she is. This distracted him as MyungHee took the chance to create space. She jumped from the ground and up to the rooftop of the building across from them.

“As lovely as this have been…I’ll have to leave…changmin will start to worry if I’m gone for too long…” she smiled

“MyungHee! Where is Woojin’s body?!” Jaejoong asked

“If you want to know…why don’t you follow me?” she grinned before turning into a bat

Jaejoong was about to follow her when Yunho stopped him

“Let go Yunho!”

“It’s a trap you idiot! If you follow her, you will fall right into her plan and then they will take your blood…once that happen we can kiss this world goodbye!”

“It doesn’t matter! I have to find woojin’s body!!”

Jaejoong struggled to escape Yunho’s grasp and go after MyungHee at all cost. He doesn’t care if it is a trap or not. What is truly important is finding Woojin’s body and destroying it before Jaejoong loose his mind. With dream of Woojin constantly harassing him was enough proof that even after death, Woojin still has his control over him.

“Let go god damn it!!!”

"If I let you go and you end up falling into their hand, we all will be in trouble! you are the only thing that is keeping woojin from reviving! I was given the task of watching over you jaejoong!!"

Jaejoong glared at Yunho startling him. There was soemthing strange about jaejoong that Yunho wasn't able to figure out. With all his strength he circled his arm around jaejoong’s body holding him close against his own body. Jaejoong could sense MyungHee's aura disappearing as he desparately try to escape Yunho.

“Don’t go!” he shouted surprising jaejoong

Upon his desperate plead Jaejoong finally calm down as he turns to look at Yunho and was taken back by the expression on Yunho's face. he was going to say something but then Yunho quickly covered his eyes.

"don't you dare look at me! I know the expression on my face is embarrassing!"

“Yunho…you…”

“If you leave...you better not come back...if you do...I will shoot you"

Jaejoong couldn’t disobey from the seriousness of Yunho’s voice. Yunho on the other hand was still trying to figure a few things out. He knows his task, he knows how valuble Jaejoong will be for Hellsing and he doesn't want to disappoint Hyori. This was the only reason he is preventing Jaejoong from going after MyungHee but why does he feel that there is much more to this feeling then him just doing his duty. His feeling toward this vampire has grown far from being his enemy and the way he heart race has also pass the stage of friendship. But what is after friendship? How should he describe the relationship between him and Jaejoong? Are they just vampire and hunter? Ever since Jaejoong force his way into his life, everything has never been the same. Little by little, Yunho could feel himself changing, bits by bits he can feel himself being drawn to Jaejoong. The more this vampire disturbed his life, the more he will change.

“oi Yunho..I don't mind staying in this position but…” jaejoong commented

After Yunho has calmed himself he realizes he is still holding onto jaejoong. He quickly let go and stepped back with his face completely red. He has never felt so embarrass and to top it off, this action was toward another man and worst a vampire. Yunho glanced at Jaejoong and notice his attention is to the sky where MyungHee was standing. The expression on his face was strange. His eyes looked like it was looking into the far distance and the way his lips curved into a excited smile was odd.

“Jaejoong?...”

Upon his name, jaejoong turn to face Yunho “Do you want to continue the hug…?” he asked

“n-no thanks!”

Yunho turn around and walked away as Jaejoong continue to while trying to get a hug.

Meanwhile Hojoon has regain consciousness as he sat up on the floor. He can feel his broken arm and leg aching from the fall he endured earlier. He tries to recall what happen after the fall. Upon remembering the sudden kiss, Hojoon’s face went red. He never thought that a vampire lip will be so soft, even if it was cold, strangely enough Hojoon can feel the hidden warmth. He quickly shook his head to get rid of this thought. He remind himself that seducing is part of a vampire’s special skills. He will have to remain strong and not lose to him. Ever since his fight with MyungHee, Hojoon can’t help but remember her warning. The more he remembers it the more he doubts Jaejoong.

“You are seriously going after the human hunter?” came Changmin’s voice as he found her sitting on a rooftop of a business building

“He is the key after all…” she grins before turning her attention to the beautifully lighted city below her as all kind of color lights reflected upon her pale skin.

“Looks like I wasn’t the only thinking of using him to get to Jaejoong…” thought changmin

“Jaejoong Oppa doesn’t seem to realize that the more he turns into his vampire form, the stronger the vampire blood in him will influence his behavior as the human side of him he desperately wants to hold on to will slowly fade…fighting him today was enough proof that he is almost at his limit…the look in his eyes were returning to how it once was…with this final act…we shall let loose the seal he has placed upon himself…” She grinned

“Once that happen…Jaejoong will once again lead us to awaken our king…and bring forth the blood war he himself started long ago…” said changmin as his lips curved into an excited smile at the thought of having to fight side by side with the Hyung he admired.