Chapter 23

Bloody Kiss

Jaejoong harshly pushed Yunho away as he grew his nail and attempted to slash Yunho for humiliating him. Yunho however didn’t move as he closed his eyes waiting for the pain to come. However the only pain he felt was a small cut on his cheek as jaejoong has stopped in time.

“Why…why aren’t you going to fight back?!” snap jaejoong

“I told you did I not…I won’t fight back nor do I want to hurt you…”

This pissted Jaejoong off “Are you underestimating me? is that why you won’t fight back? You think I’ll be weak enough to get hurt by you…”

“Of course not! You are power ful…I have seen it…I have seen how deadly you can be…I know I am no match for you but even so I can not bring myself to even put a scratch on you…even if it’s by accident”

“And why is that?”

“Because I love you…”

“Shut up! Just shut up! I won’t fall for it!”

Yunho reached over and grasped Jaejoong’s hand before pulling it to his heart. Jaejoong’s eyes widen upon the beating of Yunho’s heart. It wasn’t beating normaly and slow but rather it was beating rapidly.

“If you won’t believe the words from my mouth at least believe in the rythem of my heart beat…only you can make it go wild like this Jaejoong ah…”

Jaejoong yanked his hand away as his nails ends up slashing Yunho on the palm of his hand. Blood begin to drip to the floor as Yunho groan slightly of pain. Jaejoong look at his blood flow ad he suddenly developed the thirst for his blood. The sweet scent brought back the wonderful taste of Yunho’s blood when it went down his throat. Yunho notice the look on Jaejoong’s face as he reached out his injured hand to him.

“Feel free to drink it…after all…I did promise I will give you my blood…” Yunho smiled

Jaejoong took a step back trying to fight his urges. He clinched his chest tightly before taking a towel on the couch and tosses it to Yunho.

“I don’t need it nor do I want it…clean it up…the smell is unbearable…” said jaejoong as he tears his eyes away.

Yunho can’t help but be a bit disappointed as he wiped his blood with the towel in his hand.

“Jaejoong ah…”

“Don’t…Don’t even say my name…”

“Jaejoong ah…”

Jaejoong covered his ear “I don’t want to here it…”

Yunho sigh “looks like you really hate me don’t you…I’m sorry if I broke my promise of protecting you…I am a failure…I fail at everything…I can’t seem to protect anyone near me…” Yunho lower his gaze with a bitter expression

Jaejoong uncover his ear as he slight turn to look at Yunho as he continue “right now everything is a total mess…Hyori is still in the Hospital…Hojoon has disappear from the hospital…the grand council is destroy…the blood war is coming and we haven’t even find out where he is hiding and now I’m basically in charge of everything until another leader is appointed….I can’t even protect 4 people closest to me and yet they expect me to protect over 100 people…that’s…a little much don’t you think…”

Jaejoong remain quiet a he closely listen to Yunho as he goes on and on about all the issues he faced and all the stress that were starting to build up. Strangely Jaejoong actually quietly listens to him rather then trying to attack him or escape. Even if he wanted to his body had a mind of its own.

“You human…You acted so strong…you show so much improvement from the last time…you always put up a strong front that I have forgotten how mentaly weak you are…” Jaejoong final spoke 

“I guess you are right about that…”

Jaejoong slightly look at Yunho showing him pity as he continues “but…I have never seen you human gave up not even when thousands die or when the odds are against you…it doesn’t matter what challenges you face or how stress you were…you always seem to grow stronger each day and continue to push forward…I guess that is one thing I do admire about your kind…” he smiled

It was the same smile Yunho had missed; the very same smile that use to ease his mind, the very same smile that made his heart beat. This time Jaejoong was also able to erase his doubt and give him back a bit more confident.

He too smiled “why is it that you always know what to say…you say things that breaks my heart and then say things that bring up my spirit…just what are you doing to me Jaejoong ah…”

Jaejoong paused as he looked at Yunho’s smile. He could feel a sense of happiness growing inside him upon seeing the bright and warm smile on Yunho’s face. But why will he feel this way? But Jaejoong doesn’t hate his feeling, the feeling of knowing that the other party has brightened up a bit.

Suddenly jaejoong felt an over whelming heat growing from his back. It was a burning sensation filled with agonizing pain. He groaned loudly as he falls to his knee. Yunho quickly rushed to him in a panic

“what’s wrong?! What is it jaejoong?!”

The pain was unbearable making it impossible for him to speak. Yunho notice jaejoong trying to touch his back as if that was the source of pain. Without hesitating, Yunho quickly pulled the shirt up to reveal a beautiful butterfly glowling red and its wing spreading.

“w-what the hell is this?!” he asked in total shock as he turn to look at the painful expression on jaejoong’s face “woojin…woojin did this to you didn’t he?!”

Just then then a knock appear at the door.

“Neh Yunho…it’s me…its Hojoon…” came his voice “quickly...open the door! She is coming for me! So please open the door…!!”

Yunho was about to get up but jaejoong grabed his shirt stopping him. He wanted to warn him but the pain was making it hard for Jaejoong to utter a word as he only shook his head. Yunho took it as a gesture for him not to open the door. He helded jaejoong close as he reached for his gun and waited as Hojoon continues to knock on the door yelling for help, yelling that MyungHee is coming after him. Yunho can’t deny the fact that he wanted to believe Hojoon and open the door for him. But he also knew that it won’t be that easy breaking free of the control a vampire has on you.

Jaejoong let out a painful cry as the butterly continues to sprout its wing. The tip of the wings begins to slide up his back and toward his slender neck. Yunho wanted to help but what can he do in this situation? He doesn’t even understand what is happening to jaejoong? So far all he knows is that this thing is growing and is the source of the pain.

The pounding on the door got louder and stronger. Hojoon’s voice went from terrify to pure anger as he started to kick the door. Just then he heard the sound of gun fire upon the door as Hojoon kicks it forcing the door open. Yunho also aim his gun at his Hyung as he enters the room with a smile.

“How could you treat your Hyung so horrible…you won’t even open the door for me when I’m in trouble…” smile Hojoon as he turn his attention to jaejoong “what’s this…a vampire…he doesn’t look too good…why don’t we put him out of his misery…” said Hojoon as he aimed his gun at Jaejoong.

Yunho quickly stood up and coverd jaejoong as he kept his gun aimed at Hojoon “I won’t let you kill him Hojoon…”

“but he is a vampire…isn’t that what we do…we kill them…” he smiled

This is indeed Hojoon, the Hyung he had loved and admired but at the same time this isn’t him. The way he speaks isn’t like him at all. This was a clear indication that MyungHee still has control over him. She has twisted his personality around and turns him into a very twisted man.

“Drop your gun Hojoon…”

“why?...shouldn’t you be the one to drop your gun? For one thing you are aiming it at the wrong person…”

“I’m serious Hojoon! Drop your gun right now! Don’t make me shoot you!”

Hojoon look at Yunho for a bit before he started to lower his gun giving yunho a sign of relief.

“Just kidding…” he smiled before aiming his gun again and pulled the trigger while smiling as if the real target here isn’t jaejoong but him.

Upon the thought of Yunho coming into harm, jaejoong force his body to stand up and with a quick move, he caught the bullet in the palm of his hand as it spins into a stop. A second later his blood begins to drip from the wound caused by the bullet.

“Jae…”

Jaejoong was still in terrible pain as he breathes heavily but still manages a smile “…something is seriously wrong with me…Why did I even come here? Why did I even allow you to kiss me and worst why did I even save your …the one who needs saving here is me…”

“To think you were still able to move after all of that…” spoke Hojoon

Jaejoong glared at Hojoon with his eyes golden “this little pain is nothing compare to what I’m about to do to you…” he grined as his eyes glows brightly ignoring the burning pain from his back.

“So you are here after all…” came MyungHee’s voice as she appear at the balcony “Woojin wants you to return…” she spoke a bit irritated that Woojin has sent her to fetch the one person who is she had hoped to avoid because seeing him only made her feel how ugly she is.

Jaejoong glared at her as Yunho grabbed onto him not letting go.

“I’m not going to let you take him…” said Yunho

“then do you want him to die…”

This caught Yunho’s attention “what do you mean?”

“That butterfly…it’s a blood seal placed upon his back as punishment for defying Master woojin…if it continues to sprout it’s wing, it will eventually covers his whole body and then he will die…master woojin is the only one who can stop it and remove it…”

Yunho’s eyes widen upon the news as he once again look at Jaejoong and notice the wings as reached his neck and still glowing as a sign that it isn’t going to stop. Myunghee reach out her hand to jaejoong

“Don’t be stubborn jaejoong oppa…let’s return…right now master woojin is really angry with you…”

“hehe…shouldn’t you be happy…”

“And why should I be…?”

“If I die…you can climb up to number one…” jaejoong mastered as smirk that pisst off MyungHee

MyungHee glared at Jaejoong “that may be true but I want to gain his love and affection through hard work not just because his number one end up dead while making out with another guy…” she turn to Yunho who was still trying to understand the conversation “You are indeed unlucky…falling inlove with a vampire not just any vampire but Woojin’s favorite toy…”

“What do you mean?”

MyungHee grin “what you didn’t know? The reason Woojin is so desparately trying to get jaejoong back and wouldn’t let anyone else to have him and even went as far as putting a blood seal on him is because Jaejoong is his favorite buddy…”

Yunho felt his heart drop upon this news as he look at jaejoong who isn’t even trying to deny it.

“That butterfly seal is a clear indication as to whom jaejoong truly belongs to so I suggest you go find someone else to love…”

Yunho was speechless unsure of what to say, he was still in total shock. Should he believe what she is saying or should he just pretend he didn’t hear it. Jaejoong could see the strange expression Yunho is making as he felt a sharp pain in his chest. MyungHee could see the wings have started to extend as far as his arm and a bit on his cheek. At this rate jaejoong will indeed died here if they don’t return.

“continuing this conversation is useless…lets go Jaejoong oppa…”

Jaejoong only grinned at her while holding back the pain “what if I say no?”

“Are you stupid…you really will die…”

“To be honest…I would rather die…that’s the only way I can get my freedom …”

MyungHee clinched her fist tightly in anger “why are you so stubborn!!? You really want to die that much?! Or…” she turn to Yunho “is he the reason you are refusing to return…” no matter what she has to bring Jaejoong back at all cost or Woojin will be disappointed in her. The one thing she hates most is to disappointe her master “…if he is the reason you are refusing to return then I’ll just have to get rid of him now…” Her eyes begin to glow as Hojoon dashed toward Yunho and attacked him.

Yunho blocked his attack before grabbing onto Jaejoong tightly and stormed out the door. He dragged jaejoong down the flight of stairs and toward his car that is parked outside in the parking lot. Yunho shoved him inside and slams the door shut before droving down the street. MyungHee stood on the balcony and watched as the car turn the corner. Hojoon walked toward her and stood at her side.

“Find them…kill Yunho at all cost…”

Hojoon nodded his head before he too left the apartment leaving MyungHee alone. A cold wind blew pass causing her hair to sway back and forth with an expression of envy. Jaejoong was able to get the affection from Woojin that she desires and even found himself a human who is willing to go to such length to protect him.

“Aren’t you the lucky one Jaejoong oppa…” she smiles bitterly “but…if I’m not able to obtain the love I desire then you also will not be able to obtain it…”

She snaps her fingers as a few vampires appear before her “chase them…bring jaejoong back to master woojin…”

The vampires nodded their head as they turn into bats and flew across the sky.

In the mean time Changmin is left in the mansion with Woojin. He stood behind him watching Woojin as the expression on his face became twisted with rage and jealousy. Even though he has activated the seal to cause jaejoong pain, jaejoong show no sign of caring.  He would rather die then return to Woojin. To watch the person he is obsessed with to be taken away by his worst enemy was unbearable. Changmin can’t help but find this very entertaining to see their maker make such an expression. Oddly enough he can’t help but cheer for Yunho. At this point if jaejoong were to come back to this mansion, no one will be able to save him from Woojin’s wrath. Changmin turn his gaze from his master to the glass cabinent sitting next to the wall and notice a sword locked away. If he remembers correctly that was Woojin’s only weakness…the only sword to ever killed Woojin. But why is it here? When did Woojin track down the sword and took it here?

“Changmin…” Woojin called to him

“yes master Woojin…”

“You go as well…bring me jaejoong and kill that filthy human for touching what belongs to me” he spoke angrily

“But MyungHee is already on it…”

“I don’t care…” he snapped as he glared at changmin sending a chill down his back “bring me jaejoong…the blood war is in less then 3 days…my army is almost complete..I can not loose Jaejoong now...I need him!”

Changmin wasn’t able to disobey him as he bows “as you wish…”

He turns around and left the room before looking at the sword once more before closing the door. Woojin sat in his chair clinching his fist tightly. He would have gone out himself to retrieve his belonging but it is not time yet. He should not have to waste his energy when the war is coming. Compare to MyungHee and Changmin he personally groomed jaejoong to be the ultimate killing machine. He has more power…more strength and the ability to slaughter a 100 people in less then a few minutes. He has never seen anyone with that kind of ability before. There is no way he is going to just let his best work be taken away by a mere human.

 

Yunho drove the car down the empty street unsure as to where they are going. All he knows is that he needs to go further away. He has to prevent them from taking jaejoong a second time. He slightly turns to jaejoong and notice the painful expression has disappear but jaejoong looked exhausted.

“Don’t worry…I’ll protect you…” he smiled

Jaejoong only look grinned at Yunho “why should I need protection from the enemy…”

“I’m not your enemy jaejoong ah…nor are you my enemy…we are just…two people trying to be together…”

“Trying? You just kidnapped me…”

Yunho smile “but you aren’t fighting it either so you are willing to come along…”

Jaejoong didn’t say a word because yunho is correct. This entire time he has not fight against Yunho or rejects his touch. If he wanted to he could easily kill Yunho right now and stop this moving car but why isn’t he doing it? Why is he allowing himself to be dragged along?

“I know a place we can hide for a bit…” said Yunho as he made a swift turn

“No matter where we hide they will find us…”

“I know…that’s why we will just have to hide in a place where they will not be able to find us…” Yunho smiled with confident that were ever they are going will be able to shelter them from the vampires.

Yoochun arrived at his apartment only to realize that the door is wide open. Feeling like something has happen he slowly took out his gun and approached the door before peeking inside. The place looked completely empty as he ventured further inside. The living room looked like a mess with the balcony door wide open. He checked the other rooms but saw no one not even Yunho. However based on the coat on the couch, yunho did come home so where did he go? Yoochun was getting a bad feeling about this because the door has a bullet hole as if an intruder has come inside and fought against Yunho. Without any delay he took out his phone and tried to call Yunho but only heard the ring tone coming from Yunho’s jacket. Yoochun reached into the pocket and took out the phone.

“This...doesn’t look good…” thought Yoochun as he dialed another number “oi Siwon…I need you to do something for me…”

At this moment Hyori has begin to regain her consciousness as the first thing she sees is the white ceiling and hear the sound of machines. Her body felt sluggish and weak as she tried to sit up remembering everything that has taken place. Fighting jaejoong was no piece of cake and in the end she ended up in critical condition. From the look of it she must have slept for a good 2 or so days. Hyori recall seeing Yunho came to her aid during her fight with jaejoong. Now she wonders what happens afterward…did they fight each other? Is Yunho okay? At the thought that maybe jaejoong might have killed Yunho, she removed all the niddle attached to her hand before removing the balcket. She winched a bit from the sudden pain on her upper shoulder but it didn’t stop her from moving. Hyori opened the door startling the guards out side her room.

“M-miss Hyori!” the guards looked at her in total shock

She looked from one guard to the next and notice how empty the hospital has become “what happens here?”

“The government has issued a city wide evacuation…” one of the guard spoke “as if now…about 90 percent of the city has moved…”

“Evacuation?...”

“Yes…”

Hyori wasn’t sure if that was the brightest idea however it’s probably better considering the fact that this city will become a bloody battle ground between vampires and human.

“Jung Yunho…where is he?”

The guard looked at each other before one of them answered “he has returned to Hellsing after visitng you not too long ago…”

Hyori sigh in relief to know that Yunho is actually still alive before changing her expression to one of serinous “give me a full report of what has taken place since I was emitted into the hospital…I want every details…nothing should be left out…”

Hyori walked down the hallway as the two guards followed her.

Yunho droved through the city and eventually ended out in the country side. They then enter a small darken Forrest with nothing more then the headlights of the car to light their way. The cement street became nothing more then a small dirt road and they pressed forward. Yunho stopped the car as he got out. Jaejoong looked around and wasn’t sure where they are before he too got out of the car.

“Where are we…?”

Yunho didn’t even explain as he turns off the light and the engine before taking out a small flash light. He walked around the car and grabbed onto jaejoong’s hand and closed the door before dragging jaejoong down the narrow pathway that no car could pass.

“OI…where exactly are you taking me?”

“To a place no one will be able to find you…a place you will be safe in…” smiled Yunho

After walking for a few feet they arrived at a small little cottage in the middle of the Forrest shrouded in darkness.

“this?...” jaejoong turn to Yunho “this is suppose to protect me?”

Yunho only chuckled “I know what you are thinking but this place…it belongs to my family…when I was younger we use to come here to play often during the summer…it was more of like a secret hide out for us…because of the thickness of the trees, no one is able to see this place from above and the dirt road is narrow so no one has ever crossed this far….”

“so it’s like a little escape for you and your family huh?”

“you can say that…come on…”

Yunho dragged jaejoong toward the cottage and took the hidden key before unlocking the door. All the furnatures were covered in white sheets as dust flew everywhere.

“when was the last time you came to this place?”

“it has been 10 years since I last came here…” said Yunho as he removed the sheets.

Jaejoong was about to turn on the lights when Yunho reached out and grabbed his hand “don’t…we don’t want them finding us here…the lights will gave away our hideout…”

Yunho then pulled jaejoong toward the livingroom and pulled Jaejoong’s shirt up startling him

“Y-yah! What are you doing?!”

“Shhh…not so loud…” said Yunho as he checked on the so call blood seal. From the look of it the wing has stop spreading and the glowing has faded. He let out a sign of relief before circling his arm around jaejoong and resting his head upon jaejoong’s back.

“Thank god…it finally stopped…I wasn’t sure what I will do if it continues to spread” Yunho spoke “…after so long…I finally able to hold you in my arm without any interruption…you have no idea how much I missed you…” he spoke softly “this time…this time I won’t let you go…”

Jaejoong wasn’t sure what to say or how he should react. Usually he hates it when people hug him or even touch him because of Woojin. But yet he doesn’t hate it when Yunho hug him from behind, maybe it’s because the warmth of an actual living person is comforting. For a vampire who feels nothing but coldness to sudden felt warmth is rare.

“You…are strange…”

“How so?...”

“You are risking your life for a vampire…”

“Not just a vampire…a vampire who has taken a hold of my heart…”

Jaejoong blushed a bit before trying to escape from Yunho’s strong hold.

“enough already…let go…this doesn’t feel right…”

Yunho only force jaejoong to turn around as they faced one another “I’m not sure what tomorrow brings...but just for tonight…please don’t reject me…its hurts…”

Jaejoong look at Yunho and couldn’t help but think he looked like a dog who is about to be abandon by it’s master.

He let out a smiled before reaching out to touch Yunho’s cheek “I don’t know why you love me and there are still many things I’m unclear about and is still trying to figure out but…I do know one thing is for sure…you are the source of all my trouble…” he grinned “so for tonight…I’ll give you permission to hold me…”

He leans forward and kissed Yunho on the lips before parting way “but...just so you know this body has been helded by Woojin multiple times…are you sure you still want it?”

Yunho pulled jaejoong into a tight hug as he kissed jaejoong passionately not letting go.  Jaejoong was taken by surprise but his forcefulness but he kind of felt happy that Yunho isn’t disgusted. He returned the kiss as they begin to fondle each other’s body. Yunho picks jaejoong up from the floor as they continue to kiss as if this is the last night before the world’s ends tomorrow. He lay jaejoong gently onto the couch and begins to kiss his lips down his slender neck before digging his hand under jaejoong’s shirt. He caresses the bare skin he has been dreaming about as jaejoong let out pleasureable moans. Ever touch Yunho made caused his body to burn. Every kiss he planted sends a shock wave throughout his body. Jaejoong quickly worked on removing Yunho’s shirt as yunho did the same to jaejoong. Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s bare chest before cupping his pink s between his lips. Jaejoong’s body shuddered upon the wet touch as he let out a moan. Before long they both laid completely as their skin touched each other. Strangely jaejoong wanted more, he couldn’t stop him self from desiring to be touch and to be kissed.

“Jaejoong ah…” Yunho whispered softly to Jaejoong’s ear

Jaejoong knew what Yunho wanted as he nodded his head giving Yunho permission to connect with him without realizing that this will be the second time they joined. Yunho gently brushed jaejoong’s bangs aside as he smiled gently at him. Slowly Yunho pushed his manhood deeper and depper into jaejoong who winched from the sudden enterance. He gripped Yunho’s back tightly until everything is completely inside.

“are you okay?” Yunho asked

“I’m fine…”

“Then I’m going to start moving…”

Once again Jaejoong nodded his head as Yunho slowly started to . Jaejoong let out loud pleasureable moans for ever Yunho did. It went from slow to fast making jaejoong go crazy as his mind completely went blank.

“W-wait…s-slow down…” jaejoong spoke but Yunho wasn’t listening as he continues to fast and deep.

Jaejoong could feel the familiar sensation of when a vampire engaged in . He had agree to let Yunho hold him at the thought of killing Yunho after it is over thinking this will solve all of his trouble. But he didn’t expect it to be this good. He didn’t expect himself to loose his mind nor did he expect his body to remember this sensation as if it has happen before. His teeths begin to grow as his eyes glows a beautiful gold color. His nails have also started to grow as it digs into Yunho’s back. Yunho however ignored the pain, he knew what is about to happen but he didn’t care. Even if Jaejoong where to kill him after this is over, at least he was able to hold him once again.

“Stop…stop…I can’t…I can’t take it anymore…” spoke jaejoong but Yunho made no attempt to stop “stop now…if you don’t…if you don’t…I’ll kill you…”

Yunho of course didn’t stop. When jaejoong tried to push Yunho away Yunho only held his hand above his head pinning it down. He could see the two white fangs withint Jaejoong’s mouth and the golden color of his eyes. He could tell jaejoong is struggling to fight back his inner thirst for blood. With one final thurst Yunho came inside Jaejoong. They both were panting and breathing heavily as Yunho cupped Jaejoong’s face in his hand and smiled.

“I love you jaejoong ah…”

He closed his eyes as jaejoong opened his mouth and bite down on Yunho’s neck as blood spilled onto the couch.

Hyori stood in the middle of Yoochun’s apartment as she looked around.

“can you repeat that one more time?”

“I had Siwon looked at the security cameras to see what took place here while I was gone and well…” Yoochun handed a print out photo to Hyori “well…from the look of it Yunho is running and he is holding on to well…jaejoong’s hand….the security camera show them getting into a car and drove away…”

Hyori looked at the photo in total shock “So they decided to elope while I was recovering in the hospital huh…how bold of them...”

“Hyori…this is no time to be making jokes…” said Yoochun

She only let out a sigh “to think Yunho will do something like this when the human race is facing a possible extention….it is like a scene out of a love movie…”

“I’m already in the process of tracking them…”

“good…we have to bring Yunho back no matter what…we need him to take part of the blood war…no one is as skilled in a battle field then Yunho…”

“Yes…”

Hyori turn her attention to the window wondering rather Jaejoong has regained his memories or not. No matter what they have to find Yunho before Woojin finds them first.