Chapter 1

Bloody Kiss

                                                      

The moon shines brightly above the darken ocean as a large white cruise ship sail peacefully. There were no lands in sight as loud roar of waves could be heard against the bottom of the boat. The sky is clear as thousands of stars twinkle brightly. Loud music could be heard coming from the ship as guests engage themselves with dancing, eating and socializing in the large ball room. Two young men are seen in the narrow hallway on the second floor of the boat. They lean on the wall opposite each other with an expression that something serious and big is about to go down.

                                                              

 “Let try and take care of this without any trouble” a young man who looked to be 23 with brown hair suggested as he loaded his silver hand gun.

“That is not up to us to decide” another young man age 22 spoke bitterly as he too loaded his gun with silver bullets. He has light black hair with a well-muscled body and wore a black short sleeve turtle neck shirt with a tan trench coat, black pants and black sneakers.

The brown hair young man sighs heavily as he lean his head back up against the wall of the empty narrow hallway. His body sways slightly from side to side as the large boat moves across the ocean waves. He quickly covers his mouth as his afternoon lunch made their way back up his throat.

“Stop that Heechul! It’s gross” his partner shot him a disgusted look

“I can’t help it…I get motion sickness easily…” Heechul spoke as he fights back the food in his stomach.

“Then why did you agree to come along…?”

“Why else Yunho? You are my partner; I go where ever you go…” Heechul spoke with a huge grin plastered onto his face.

YUnho can’t help but felt a bit happy knowing that his partner will always have his back.

“Seriously…I never would have imagined that I’ll be doing this kind of job after quitting college” Heechul sigh in disappointment.

“Then why did you applied?” asked Yunho

Heechul smiled “for the money of course…this job pays even better than any other high degree job there is out there”

Yunho grinned at his partner “even though it pays a lot, I don’t think it’s enough compare to the work we have to do”

“Don’t get so greedy, beside…since when do you care about the money?”

“I don’t…I’m in it for the fun….” Yunho smiled as he snap his silver bullets in place “even if they don’t pay me, I’ll gladly help get rid of those freaks”

Heechul’s lip curved into a grin once more as he pulled Yunho into a neck hold “you’re one to speak…you are as close to a freak as they are with that twisted personality of yours” he teased.

“oi…don’t compare me with those freaks!” Yunho snapped back as Heechul chuckled when suddenly he started to cough.

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked out of worry

“I’m fine…”

 Yunho wanted to examine his partner more when suddenly a loud scream is heard throughout the cruise ship.

“Looks like it’s time” smile Yunho as he dashed down the hallway with his gun in hand.

Heechul quickly followed Yunho down the hallway as they made their way toward the grand ball room where hundreds of guests has gather. Once they reached the door, it quickly burst open.  Men, women and children ran out with fright in their eyes. There are heavy smells of blood emitted from the large dance room. The two young men knew what is to be expected as they push pass the crowds and enter the now empty room. Heechul felt sick to his stomach even though he has been doing this kind of job for 3 years now, he is still not use to the sight of blood bath and corpses. In front of them lies 4 dead bodies with blood coming together to form a large pool. In the middle of the ball room stood a man who have taken the form of a beast. His two long white teeth could be seen cover in fresh blood.

                                             

It growls loudly at the two young men before it made a dash toward the other doors to the right

“STOP!!” Yunho shouted as he pointed his gun and begin to shoot.

However this beast was faster than the bullets as it push through the other door and dashed up the stair way.

“!!” Yunho cursed as he took off running

“Hey, wait up for me!” Heechul shouted as he regains his composer.

The two young men chased the beast through the hallway. It was hard for them to aim and shoot because the beast continues to climb walls or go through the frighten crowds in the narrowed hallway.

“OUT OF THE WAY!” Yunho shouted angrily as he was starting to get frustrated “EVERYONE GET DOWN!!” he shouted once more as the crowds quickly ducked down as he took aim at the beast and pull the trigger. This time the silver bullets hit the beast on his right calf as he shouted in pain but continue to make his escape.

“This is why I hate doing job on a god damn boat!” he cursed

“Yunho! I’ll go this way” Heechul pointed to the other hallway “if he continues that way, most likely he is heading to the deck up above. I’ll try to cut him off this way”

“Alright, be careful”

“You make it sound like I haven’t done this before” Heechul grinned before dashing down the hallway to the right. Yunho continues his chase as the beast climbed the stairs pushing everyone out of his way.

After a while Yunho manage to corner the beast on the deck of the cruise ship just as his partner has predicted. The beast look around and grunted when he realize, there is no escape route. No matter where it looks, it only sees an endless sea of rushing waters below.

“There is no escape for you damn vampire” Yunho grinned as he pointed his gun.

A light cool wind blew pass as silence filled the air. Yunho had his finger on the trigger and was about to pull when the beast started laughing.

“What is so funny?!” Yunho demanded

“I’m just laughing at how unlucky I am today. I never would have thought that Hellsing will send out a hunter to this small little cruise ship. To send you after me is the worst luck a vampire could have” Spoke the beast

“At least you know fear when you see it” grin Yunho

“Who doesn’t, every vampire out there know of you and your bad temper. The way you handle a case and get your job done isn’t even be consider as humane. You label us as monsters but from my point of view, you are also a monster. You are thirsty for blood as much as the rest of us, you give little regards to the safety of your own kind in order to carry out an order…”

Yunho narrow his brows in irritation “How dare you compare me to the likes of you?!…I’m nothing like you...”

The beast laughed once again “oh believe me, you and I aren’t very different. Your intent to kill is just like a vampire…”

Yunho was starting to get annoy as he pull the trigger. The silver bullets penetrated the Vampire’s right shoulder as he shouted in pain but still manage a grin.

“You have kill a thousand of our kind Yunho or should I say Black hunter, however, tonight we will take something dear from you in return for the family blood you shed…”

Yunho paused as he begins to think what the beast had meant. He wasn’t even given enough time to think things through when suddenly he heard the sound of bullets coming from within the boat. The loud laughter of the beast filled the air as Yunho turn toward him but was too late. The beast had jumped the boat as Yunho rushed over to the edge and see a ripple of waters below indicating that the beast have escaped. He grunted angrily as he dashed toward the inside of the boat.

“Heechul!!!” Yunho shouted in panic as he search for his partner who has not shown himself up in the deck. The route he took should have gotten him there faster than him.  He rushed toward the route his partner has taken and half way down the hallway, a group of people have gathered. Fear immediately sets in as his heart begins to race. All kind of thoughts went through his mind and made him feel uneasy.

“Move!…” Yunho demanded as he forced his way through the crowds.

Once he got to the center of attention, his eyes widen in shock. Lying on the floor is a hand gun with 3 bullet shells tainted in blood. However, there was no body to be found. He approached the gun and picks it up to get a closer look. This hand gun belonged to his partner, everyone enlisted in the Hellsing Corp were given a special gun made only for them with a design that match it to its owner. It wasn’t the gun that troubled Yunho but the amount of blood on the floor. At this point he doesn’t know if his partner is dead, alive or both. He gripped the gun tightly in anger and couldn’t help but blame himself.

“Heechul…” he mumbled his partner’s name in bitterness.

The full moon shines high above the darken sky as a blanket of shadows covered the city. The night is cold with no one in sight. The once busy street is now dead silence as everyone fill into deep slumbers. Street lights dimly lit the street ways creating an eerie atmosphere as fog begin to set in. Yunho could be seen running through the alleyway chasing his target.  Once he has the beast cornered, Yunho did not hesitate or even wait for the beast to growl at him. He pulled the trigger as the silver bullets penetrated the beast. It screams in agony as its body burns before turning into ashes.                                                                           

“Didn’t I say to bring him back alive?!” a female voice ring through the ear piece.

“My bad…” was his only response

The female sigh “Look Yunho, I understand how dedicated you are to your job and how much you hate vampires but we need live one to squeeze out information regarding their sire…if you continue to kill every vampires that I sent you out after, how are we going to get anywhere?”

Yunho didn’t answer, he only open his gun and take a look at how many bullets he have left.

“Are you listening to me!?” the female shouted

“Yea I heard you…” he spoke short and coldly

“God…when Heechul was still here, you were a lot easier to han…” the female immediately paused. She couldn’t believe what she had just blurted out. At time she curses her fast moving mouth. She knew this topic was sensitive to Yunho but yet it slipped pass her lips before she could clearly think it through.

“Sorry...” she apologize

“Since the job is done, I’m heading back” Yunho spoke coldly.

Yunho didn’t even wait for her answer before he turns off the ear piece and took it out. He stuffs it into his jacket pocket and sighs.  He knows that he have been acting like an but he couldn’t help it. He feels that if he doesn’t act this way, it’ll drive him crazy. It has already been 2 years since Heechul disappeared and even till now they were not able to find him. Yunho can’t help but blame himself, if he wouldn’t have allow Heechul to go on his own, then maybe none of this would have happen. Ever since then Yunho drown himself in isolation and concentrated on nothing but his work. His hatred for Vampire grew large since that day and whenever he sees one, he can’t help but want to quickly erase them from this land.

Yunho pulled his brown scarf closer to his chin as he sigh. His breath became visible through the cold winter breeze.

“That’s one hell of a heavy sigh for the best vampire hunter…” came a soft voice.

Yunho immediately swirl around as he took aim.

Sitting on top of the red brick wall is a young man possibly 20 year of age. He has neck length black hair that shines in the moonlight with big brown eyes that shine a beautiful gold light. His skin was as pale as the winter snow with cherry color lips. He wore dark blue jean capris with a white jacket. A long red scarf is seen loosely placed around his thin neck. He wore a pair of ankle black boots to match the outfit as a silver cross necklace tangle from his neck. As the wind blew pass, it caused his long black hair to sway back and forth revealing a silver bat wing earing on his right ear as a small diamond blue pendant hangs from the bat wing.  In Yunho’s view, this person sitting under the moonlight was beautiful, as the moonlight bring outs all the best features. He had seen beautiful women before but none can compare to the look of this person. This is the first time that anything other than his job interested him. He felt like someone had put a spell on him as his body go numb just staring at this beautiful creature before him. But as the old saying goes, the more beautiful it is the more deadly it is.

                                                         

“Who are you?” Yunho asked as he kept his gun aimed at the young man.

The young man only smiled “I’m of no threat if that is what you are wondering”

Yunho look at the young man before him trying to figure out if he’s a vampire or a human. Usually he has really good intuition when it comes to picking out a vampire among the human crowds but for some reason, this boy didn’t come out to him as a vampire nor as a human. It was as if he’s of a different species. Even though Yunho don’t feel any danger coming from the young man, he was not going to let his guard down.

“What’s your name?” Yunho demanded

“My name?...” the young man grinned at Yunho who was starting to lose his cool. The young man jumped from the wall as Yunho took a few steps back but made sure he did not lower his gun. The young man stood just a few inches shorter than him.

“Can you stop pointing that dreadful thing at me…it makes me feel uneasy” spoke the young man nervously

“Like hell I will, unless I determine you are human and nothing else, this gun ain’t going anywhere. Any sudden movement from you and I will not hesitate to fire”

The young man pouted which Yunho thought was kind of cute. It reminded him of Heechul who usually likes to pout whenever Yunho poke fun of him. Upon this thought, a sharp pain could be felt from his heart. Yunho had to shake his head out of these memories in order to concentrate on the new arrival.

“I’ll ask you once again, what is your name? Are you human?” he demanded as he begin to get impatient

The young man chuckled “really? Do you ask every vampires you kill if they are human or vampire as well? I think that questions is very funny considering that most vampire will answer I am human just to escape death”

Yunho was starting to get irritated “I have no time for your game kid…”

“Kid? Considering the age, I’ll be way older then you boy” the young man grinned.

This was enough information for Yunho to conclude that this person before him is a vampire. He pulled the trigger of his silver pistol as the sound of gun fire echoed throughout the alleyway. Yunho watch in horror as the silver bullet that is supposed to be deadly to vampire spins to a stop between two slender fingers. He had many encounters of different level vampires but this is the first time he had ever witness anyone stopped a bullet with only two fingers.

“phew…you sure are quick to fire…” the vampire before him spoke as he sigh in relief before examining the bullet in his hand “Hellsing has truly evolve,  The design of this bullet has improve to give it more speed…from the look of it, it’s completely made of silver unlike before where the bullet is only glazed with silver…”

Like before, Yunho can’t seem to read this vampire before him like he could with the others. His thoughts, his motives, his energy are all well-hidden. For the first time Yunho felt like he have finally meet his match, a vampire whom he will have trouble to kill. While the vampire is busy admiring the bullet in his hand, Yunho slowly removed a second pistol from under his black coat. He Prepare himself as he dashed forward as the surprise vampire dodged Yunho’s attack. Yunho aimed his gun as he fired a close range shot at the vampire but he quickly dodges it.  To the vampire’s surprise, a second bullet came toward him. The second bullet grazed him on the left arm as it made a hole in the brick wall. Yunho was not going to give him any time to regain his composer as he continues to dash toward the vampire with everything he got as he fires his bullets one after another. The vampire tried to dodge the best he could but to his amazement, Yunho’s speed is very fast unlike any hunter he had encountered before.  Yunho quickly bend down and swing his leg knocking the vampire’s leg off of the ground as he stumbled to the floor. He then quickly stood up and pointed the two pistols at the vampire’s head.

“Okay! Okay! You win!” the vampire shouted in mercy.

“Who are you exactly!?” Yunho demanded “you aren’t like any vampires I had met before? I can’t quite put it to words but you are different?”

The vampire became a bit nervous as he directed his eyes elsewhere not wanting to meet Yunho’s deadly glares.

“Answer me, who is your sire?!”

“I…Don’t have a sire…” the vampire spoke nervously under the two pistols

“No sire? Don’t fool with me! Every vampire has a sire they follow…unless…you are a sire!” Yunho press the end of the pistols up against the vampire’s forehead

“Of course not! I’m just your typical rouge vampire who serves no one…” he smiled nervously

“Don’t with me! There is no such thing as rouge vampire!”

“well…I’m the first...” he chuckled “but…looks like I’m not going to be the only problem here…”

Before Yunho could figure out what he meant, he could hear loud growls coming from within the shadows. All of Yunho’s red flag went off as he turns around and to his surprise, a group of vampires have gathered.

“Damn…I was so concentrated on this vampire that I have forgotten that vampires usually like to gather around a fallen ally…” curse Yunho.

“It’s the black hunter…” one of the vampires hissed

“This must be our lucky night…” said another

“He must be pretty stupid to stick around after killing our friend…” laugh another

Yunho could feel the overwhelming thirst for blood emitting from the group of vampires. From the looks of it, there are most likely 6 of them and he only has 1 bullet left for each of his pistols.

“god must really hate me” thought Yunho angrily as he stood up “you better stay still, one movement from you and I’ll fire a bullet straight through your heart” he threaten the black haired vampire beneath him.

Without any further delay, the vampires rushed toward Yunho in hope to his blood dried. Without firing his gun, he fought them with his bare hand. He figures he should do what he can and save the two bullets for emergency. Yunho spotted a wooden stick lying on the side of the dirty cement before he took it and broke it in halves. This will not be enough to kill the vampires but it will still cause some damages. The black hair vampire sat there on the ground watching the whole fight in amusement. He can’t help but smile at the how well Yunho fight. Within a short period of time, the 6 vampires had stopped their attack. They looked trouble and fearful of Yunho who didn’t even look one bit worn out.

“just for tonight, you 6 better scram…” glare Yunho for he had a much more important matters to handle right now then to worry about killing these weak vampires.

The vampires turn to look at each other a bit puzzled that the infamous black hunter is actually letting them escape.

“Unless you really have a death wish right now, I wouldn’t mind turning you into ashes” Yunho aimed his gun. The 6 vampires quickly ran off and disappear into the shadows. As much as Yunho hate letting a vampire live another night, he is far more concern about this black hair vampire who is like no other. He turns his attention to the vampire that was sitting on the ground but to his surprise the vampire had disappear. He quickly looked around from shadows to stairways to the rooftop but no sign of the black haired vampire anywhere. Yunho cursed to himself for being a fool of thinking that a vampire will listen to his words.

“Are you looking for me perhaps?” Came the familiar voice as Yunho quickly spun around but it was too late. The black haired vampire reached over and grasped Yunho’s cheek with his long pale fingers and brought their face closer together “As a reward for defeating those vampires, I’ll give you a kiss” he smiles seductively as he leans forward and kissed Yunho on the lips. Yunho’s eyes widen in shock as he quickly swing his arm but the young man had jumped back and dodged it. He quickly wipe his mouth in rage, he has never been this humiliated before and worst to be kissed by a guy no matter how cute he looks. Suddenly Yunho felt his body went numb. All his muscles seem to have frozen making him unable to move. The vampire grinned at Yunho as he begins to approach him once again.

“Do you know that Vampire saliva can acts like a tranquilizer that prevents any movement of the body? This is perfect for feeding so their prey does not go off running”

Yunho mentally cursed himself for being so stupid and for letting his guard down. He glared at the vampire with true hatred however he only smiled in amusement.  The vampire reached over as his long pale fingers touched Yunho’s warm cheek. Yunho wanted to fight back and wanted nothing more than to pierce the vampire with the silver bullet but no matter what he does, his body won’t move. At this rate, he’s going to get bitten by him and get turn into the thing he hated most in this world. As the vampire draws closer, Yunho could feel the vampire’s hot breath upon his skin. He could see the vampire’s eyes glow a golden color sending chills down his spine. Even at this moment, Yunho can’t help but think it was a beautiful glow. At least he gets to see something beautiful before he dies and get reborn. The vampire could see the uneasiness coming from Yunho as he continues to grin.  He can’t help but has the urge to tease Yunho more before leaning forward and placed his lips near Yunho’s ear and whisper “My name is Jae; remember my name well for I will become the new master you serve…” he pulled down Yunho’s black turtle neck to reveal his bare skin.

 “Damn it! I’m really done for!” cursed Yunho

A second later, Yunho could feel two soft wet lips touched his neck sending a chill throughout his body. He closed his eyes as he braces himself for the upcoming pains. Strangely enough, a few seconds later, he didn’t feel any puncher or feel the blood in his body being out like a straw in a beverage. Rather than feeling pain, he felt his head spinning as his body went numb and limp. His vision begins to get blurry and before he knew it, darkness over took him.