The cold nerd

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a pleasant morning; a boy dressed in his high school uniform was walking in the street with his bag hung around his shoulder. He has a cute face but half of it was covered by his big glasses and his hair was tidy and neatly set. His clothes were normal with no style statements what so ever unlike the other guys who add some extra accessories. He had just one hand band which he never forgets to wear and the important thing that he never has 'a smile on his face' except on a certain occasion.

He walked in the streets alone ignoring the rush, crowd and chaos. He likes to be alone and wishes not be bothered by others. While the other guys were interested in girls, sports, mobiles, etc. he was interested in books and his laptop. He has not many guy friends except a few but doesn’t share anything with them and was not interested in talking to girls. He is a bit private person, who doesn’t mingle with others rather prefers to stay alone. He reached his school gate and some of the girls tried to get closer to him not for any personal reasons but for his notes. He is the famous nerd of the school who tops in everything. Students say that his brain is similar to the computer; no one needs textbooks if they have his notes.

A girl leaned closer to him, used her sweet words and asked him “Please can you give me your science homework. Pretty please, I promise I will give it back until next class”. He felt disgusted and glared at her “why don’t you utilize your time in doing homework than in flattering me” and left. The girl and others stood there dumbfounded. Apart from being famous as a nerd he is famous for his cold attitude too. In short, he is the famous ‘cold nerd’.

A guy met him near the locker and said “Dude, a girl of my class is interested in you. What say want to go on a date with her”. He replied harshly “Tell her I am not interested in a person who uses others for her personal purposes and also I am not interested in these kinds of stuff, so better luck finding a slave” and left.

Other students who saw that commented “Oooohhh….it’s freezing”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

He was walking in the hallway but his feet automatically stopped when his eyes fell on a certain girl. His lips formed into a curve when he spotted her laughing and smiling with her friends. He quickly maintained his poker face when he saw others but his eyes were set on her. He walked slowly to his class and the girl was done chatting with her friends and was entering the class as well. Both of them entered the door at the same time but because the space was narrow they bumped. The girl said nervously “I am sorry, I didn’t see you coming”. He smiled and said “It’s okay”. The girl smiled brightly at him.

Her friend called her from behind “Bomi”. She smiled and started chatting with them. He smiled and entered the room thinking “You are cute bomi”. He heard someone calling his name “Baekhyun”.

Byun baekhyun,  age 18 years, same class as bomi’s. He is smart and intelligent. Cold to everyone except the girl he is interested in ‘Yoon bomi’. She is the only reason for his smile and the certain occasion in which he smiles was caused by her.

He turned around and saw his two friends: chanyeol and sehun waving at him. He placed his bag on the desk and went to them “Morning”. Chanyeol and sehun greeted back, sehun asked “Why is your face red?” Baekhyun gulped but maintained his poker face “Because it’s hot”. They chatted about random things but baekhyun was not interested. He was interested in watching bomi who was laughing and smiling at the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter