Heartbeat

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi went to school the next day but baekhyun did not come. Junior came to bomi’s class and said “Hey bomi” Bomi said “Hi, jin young” .He smiled “Bomi, will you be my friend?” Bomi was surprised “why me? You have your classmates. They are your age too” .He said “Yeah but I want to be your friend” .Bomi thought that she misunderstood baekhyun at first too. Maybe junior also really wants to be his friend. She nodded and said “Okay but only baek will be my best friend” .Junior smiled “Cool”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

The first class started but baekhyun still did not come to school. Bomi was worried as he would call her if he isn’t attending the school today. She couldn’t call him as the class was going on. Bomi could not concentrate on anything but was only thinking about him. Her phone rang in the middle of the class. She saw that the head butler was calling him. She felt disturbed “Why is he calling me? Is baek alright?” She slowly hid under her desk and took the call. The head butler said “My lady, master has a high fever” Bomi widened her eyes and shouted “What?” .She stood and said “I am coming”. She started tearing up “Baek”. The teacher asked “What is going on?  Bomi took her bag and ran out of the class ignoring him. Her friends covered for her.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

She reached baekhyun’s house. The head butler said “My lady”. Bomi asked “Baek….How is he?” The butler said “He is in his room. Doctor examined him and said he needs to rest. Actually my lady, master had a fever since yesterday” .Bomi cried “It’s because of me that he got fever. He was drenched in rain yesterday” The butler said “No.He was very busy with work from past few days. He worked day and night. He was saying he want to go to school in this state, that’s the reason I called you” .She ran to his room and saw him sleeping.

She went and touched his head “It is burning. Baek, I am here. I will take care of you” She wiped her tears and placed a wet cloth on his forehead. Baekhyun got up and smiled weakly “Bbom” .Bomi smiled “Yeah, I am here baek. You will be alright” He smiled “I know I will be alright, because I saw you” .Bomi smiled.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................................

 

She made porridge for him and brought into his room. She woke him up “Baek, get up. Eat something” He said “I don’t want to eat” Bomi said “You have to take medicines too. Come on. See, I made porridge for you” .He got up as soon as he heard it “You made it. Thank you” .She pouted “We are family. We can’t say thank you” .She fed him nervously and thought “Bomi relax….he isn’t well”. She wiped his mouth and gave him a pill and a glass of water. She helped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter