Will you go out with me?

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun followed bomi and chanyeol.He saw that chanyeol went in to the class but bomi was hiding behind the wall. He hid behind the wall and was looking at bomi who was at the other end. After a while, baekhyun saw chanyeol and eunji leaving the class hand in hand and heard them talking “Love counselor is really a good person” and he saw bomi smiling. He suddenly slide down the wall.He sat on the floor and said “I am so relieved now. I was so worried”. He closed his mouth as he was surprised at what he said “That’s right I was worried that someone might take bomi away from me. That means I was jealous”. He laughed “I can’t believe I was jealous”. He smiled “She is the only one who trembles my heart. I thought I like her but no it’s more than like. I ….I am in love with her. I love bomi” He smiled "why didn't i realize it before?" .He thought “What if this was true?......No…I can’t hide forever ….I have to get close to bomi or she will never know that I like her….I have to do something soon or else someone will take her away from me”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

Next day in school, class 2 ‘B’ was having a physical education class. So they were in the playground playing various games and girls were doing some stretching. Some guys were chatting together looking at the girls. A guy said “Our class girls are really cute” .other guy agreed “Yeah, they are. Whom do you like?” Another guy said excitedly “I like eunji”. Chanyeol heard that and hit him on his head “She is my girlfriend”. The guy chuckled “I know man, I was just kidding. You don’t need to hit me”.

They continued “I like the minah. She’s cute and I like girls who tie their hair in pony tail” a guy said. A guy saw bomi running and said “I like bomi. She is so cute”. The other guy said “I agree. She is funny and cheerful too”. Another guy added “Really, I bet if a guy is looking for all qualities in one girl that would be bomi”. Other guy said “I wonder if she has a boyfriend?” The guy from earlier commented “I guess not”. The first guy who told about bomi said “Then I have a chance right?” Sehun interrupted “Chill, who knows may be she has a boyfriend. You should not jump to conclusions”

Amidst all this discussion baekhyun gritted his teeth and clenched his fist when he heard them talking about bomi. He threw the ball in frustration and thought “How can they talk about her like that….. Bomi is more popular than I thought….. No, I can’t let anyone take her”. He sighed “I wish I could stop them like chanyeol did….call her as my girlfriend ….. Tell them that she is mine”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

The girls were playing with ball and some were cheering the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter