I will protect you

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi stood there and was watching the kids who were playing with their parents. She smiled watching them but a tear escaped from her eyes. She quickly wiped it as baekhyun may come at any time but kept looking at them.

Three guys came near and started flirting with her. A guy said “Hey, baby” Bomi said “Baby?” Another guy said “Are you alone? Come on let’s have fun” Bomi felt disgusted and thought something was not right “Excuse me” She was leaving when the third guy caught her hand. Bomi was terrified. She shouted “Leave me” The guy said “Oh come on sweetheart. Let’s play together” Bomi kicked him and wriggled but he held her firmly.

Bomi could not release herself from his grip and only person who came to her mind was baekhyun. She closed her eyes and whispered his name “Baek” The guys smiled “Look she is calling someone” They laughed but baekhyun came and punched the guy who was holding her. The guy fell on his knees and whimpered in pain.

Bomi smiled “Baek”.He pulled her behind him and placed his hand on her cheek “Are you okay?” Bomi nodded and held his arm tightly. He punched a guy’s bridge of the nose. He jabbed another guy’s throat with a knuckle jab “How dare you try to hurt my girl?” Bomi was shocked to hear that. He caught the guy who held her and twisted his hand “Did you touch her with these fingers? I swear you will not be able to move your fingers anymore” The guy screamed “I am sorry. Please leave me” Bomi buried her head in baekhyun’s arm and also held his arm tightly as she was scared. Three guys apologized continuously and baekhyun gave a strict warning and left them.

After they left, baekhyun called bomi as she was still holding him tightly. She lifted her head and saw that they were gone “Baek” Baekhyun patted her head “It’s okay, I will always protect you” Bomi was touched “I know” She was still holding his arm but soon left it when she realized. Bomi saw that baekhyun’s hand was hurt “Baek your hand” She took a band aid and placed it on his hand. Baekhyun acted “Ahh…it hurts” Bomi felt sad but she smiled later “Want to see magic?” Baekhyun was curious. She took his hand and kissed it gently and said “Pain pain go away” Baekhyun widened his eyes and was red like tomato. He could not control his cheek bones. Bomi did it as a habit but when she realized what she did, she bit her lip and cursed herself. Both felt nervous and blushed continuously. Baekhyun cleared his throat “Umm…Your magic worked…..le…..let’s go play some games” Bomi nodded.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................

 

They went to a shooting range and decide to compete among themselves. As expected, being a smart guy baekhyun won and bomi whined as she could not even hit a single target. Baekhyun smiled “You need set the target and then hit it” Bomi tried again but the result was same “Ah…I don’t want to do it anymore" she whined. He chuckled “come on I will show you” He stood behind her and held her gun and said “Now aim at a single target and hit it” Bomi was extremely nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter