First kiss

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and bomi were walking hand in hand after the class. He took her outside the school and placed his hand on her eyes. Bomi asked him “Baek? Why are you closing my eyes?” .He smiled “There is a surprise for you. Now open your eyes”. She opened her eyes and saw a motorcycle in front of her. She was surprised “A bike?” .He smiled “Yeah, let’s go on a drive together”. She was so excited “Let’s go”. He chuckled and took out a helmet from his bike. He helped her wear it “Perfect. Now, let’s go”. She stopped him. She took the helmet from his bike and helped him. She pinched his nose “Perfect”. He smiled and helped her get on the bike. He got on the bike and said “Bbom, hold onto me tightly”. Bomi hugged him tightly and closed her eyes. He drove off.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

They both went to the beach and played in the water. She splashed water on him and ran away. He ran after her and caught her. Baekhyun did a back hug and lifted her. Bomi was surprised. She smiled and placed her hand on his cheek. He put her down and stared into her eyes. The scene was perfect with sunset in the background and two people standing in the blue water lost in each other’s eyes. He leaned closer and she blushed. She closed her eyes instantly. He touched her lips gently with his fingers and she shivered with his touch. He badly wanted to place his lips on hers but he stopped and said “Let’s go”. She opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her. Bomi was confused thinking why he did not kiss her. She still smiled thinking maybe he thought it wasn’t the right time.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

They went to a restaurant. Baekhyun fed her and bomi giggled. She fed him and he smiled that she was taking care of him. After the dinner, they went to the movie. Baekhyun interlocked his fingers with hers. Bomi blushed and hugged him. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Baekhyun her hair and hugged her tightly. They watched the movie and went to his house.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Baekhyun took her to his room and showed her his pictures. She cuddled with him on the couch and said “You were so cute”. She looked at him lovingly and said “Baek, I really enjoyed today. Thank you so much”. He pinched her cheeks “Anything for you”. She caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. Baekhyun smirked and she blushed. She buried her face in his chest and said “I love you baek. I love you a lot”. Baekhyun smiled and hugged her tightly “I love you too bbom. I love so much. I am so happy that you are with me like this”. She smiled “Me too”. Baekhyun asked “Can I call you baby?”. Bomi smiled “Baby?”.

She looked at him and said cutely “If you call me baby what will you call our baby?” . Bomi bit her lip when she realized what she said and blushed. Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter