Family

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the girls went to shopping and bomi told everything to them. They hugged her and said “We are here for you” .They went and shopped their hearts out. Seulgi smirked and gave bomi a y outfit. Bomi was shocked “What is this?”  Minah laughed “You are definitely going to need that”. Hayoung laughed “You will thank us later. Take it”. Bomi said “How can you talk like that?” Eunji said “Whoa girl…you will not be innocent anymore…you are getting married. Do you even know what will happen?”  Minah said “Wait a minute. Bomi, do you know what actually happens after marriage?” Bomi blushed “We will be a family”. The girls hit their heads. Seulgi said “I think it is time to change this pure and innocent girl”. Eunji smirked “Let’s do this”. Minah laughed evilly.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

They explained everything to bomi. Bomi opened widely “I am not doing it”. Eunji said “Didn’t you say you want a baby?”  They all laughed. Bomi was tensed. Seulgi said “It is okay bomi. Don’t worry”. Bomi nodded.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Both wanted a simple wedding so the marriage ceremony was held in baekhyun’s house among the close people and their friends. Baekhyun could take his eyes off of bomi as she looked extremely beautiful. Bomi kept blushing looking at baekhyun. The ceremony ended and they were now husband and wife. Their friends hugged and congratulated them.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

After the party ended, the newlyweds went into the room exhausted. Bomi gulped as she very nervous on that her friends a  lot before leaving. Baekhyun said “Bbom, go take a bath. You will feel better”. Bomi nodded and went in. She was back after some time. Baekhyun took a bath in the other bathroom as he was really sweaty he could not wait. She saw him and blushed.

Baekhyun was on the bed. He saw her and smiled. He got up and went near her. He lifted her bridal style. Bomi was surprised and held him tightly. He placed her on the bed and she blushed. He sat on the bed and hugged her “My dear wife you look so tired”. Bomi broke the hug and smiled “You look more tired than me my husband”. He looked at her lovingly and kissed her. She kissed him back.

He slept and pulled her near “Let’s cuddle and sleep today, okay?” Bomi smiled “Thank you baek. You realized didn’t you”. He smiled “Yeah, I did but don’t think I will leave you. We are going to our honeymoon tomorrow that time I will show you” baekhyun . Bomi smiled and cuddled with him. He her hair and said “Bbom?” .She played wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter