Visiting his house

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days in school, the students were informed that the exams will be going to take place in a few days. Bomi whined “I don’t like exams especially that maths…argh…”  Eunji and hayoung giggled. Hayoung said “Why don’t you ask your best friend. He will teach you” Eunji said “That’s right. I am sure he will not say no to you” .Both the girls’ nudged bomi.

Bomi glared at them but gave it a thought “Yeah, actually it’s not a bad idea. I will ask baek” Bomi ran to him “Baek, baek” He smiled “Bbom calm down. Please sit down first” Bomi settled down and took a deep breath and said “Baek you are my best friend right?” Baekhyun said “Yeah” She said “A best should always help his best friend right?” .He asked “Bbom what’s the matter?” She said “Baek I want you” Baekhyun was shocked “Eh?”  She nodded “I want you to tutor me for the coming exams. Pretty please” Baekhyun chuckled and thought “This is what she meant” He smiled at her and said “Fine, but where should we study?” Bomi thought and said “Library?” .Baekhyun thought and said “Umm…I have a better place. Let’s go to my house”

Bomi became excited “Really? I can come to your house. This is the first time going to a friend’s house” Baekhyun asked “Really? Why didn’t you go earlier?” Bomi stuttered “Don’t know” Baekhyun said “Call your parents and tell that you are coming to my house” Bomi said “Eh? It’s okay. No need to call” She dragged him “Come on; let’s go” Baekhyun said “Now?” Bomi said “Yeah, I can’t wait. Hehe”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi went to his house and bomi’s jaw dropped just by watching it from the gate. His house was big like a palace. She opened wide open and stared at him. He chuckled “Bbom, close your mouth” Bomi bowed to him and said “Your highness” He smiled “Bbom??...i am your best friend…why are you calling me your highness?” Bomi said “Baek, I didn’t know you are a prince” He ruffled her hair “Stop with your jokes. I am not a prince”

The security opened the gate and said “Welcome home master” The security was shocked to see bomi “Master brought a friend? Unbelievable” Baekhyun glared at him and said coldly “How many times should I say stop calling me master and remember whenever she comes you are going to allow her and take care of her” The guard nodded. Bomi said “Master Baek, you are awesome” Baekhyun chuckled "Bbom" and security guard was shocked once again “Master you…..you are s…..smiling?” Baekhyun ignored him and went in with bomi. The security guard called in the house and informed everyone that baekhyun brought a girl and on that he was smiling.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi went to the main entrance. A maid opened the door and said “Welcome home master” Bomi was shocked to see a line of maids and butlers welcoming him. He said coldly “What is this? Didn’t I say I don’t like these things” A butler said “But master we heard you brought your friend so we are doing this” He shouted “Enough” Bomi jerked. She pouted and said “Baek” He melted “I am sorry bbom” She said “You should say sorry to them” He sighed and said “Sorry” to them. All were surprised.

A head butler who was a 50 yr old man came forward and said “Please come in” Bomi and baekhyun went in and sat on the couch. The head butler instructed all the maids and butlers to go inside. A maid brought juice for them. Bomi smiled at the maid and said “Thank you” The maid smiled and left. The staff was watching them from the corner and bomi observed them “Weird, why are they watching us like this?” Baekhyun got a call and excused himself.

Bomi asked the head butler “Is there anything weird on my face?” He said “No” She asked “Then why is everyone watching me weirdly” He smiled “That’s because this is the first time master has brought his friend to the house” Bomi was astoni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter