Surprise

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was bomi’s birthday and baekhyun planned a surprise for her. He went to her house early in the morning and went to her room. He smiled when he saw that bomi was still sleeping. Bomi slowly opened her eyes and saw him. She smiled thinking she was dreaming but later realized he was really there. She quickly got up from the bed. Baekhyun chuckled at her “Good morning Bbom. Happy birthday” Bomi smiled “Thank you” .He handed her a gift “This is for you” .She got excited “Thank you” She opened it and saw that it was a white dress “wow it’s so beautiful. Thank you for the gift” Baekhyun said “Actually I have another gift for you” Bomi was surprised “Really?” He nodded “Get ready. We should leave” and he went out of the room.

Bomi go ready and went out of the room. Baekhyun said “Gorgeous” and winked at her. Bomi was surprised and thought “What’s with him?” She smiled and shook her head. Baekhyun took her in his car and they went to zoo. Bomi was surprised “Zoo?” He smiled “Let’s go” They went in and saw that the kids of the orphanage he visits were standing with a happy birthday banner. Bomi was touched “Thank you” .The kids recognized bomi and ran to her. She smiled and cuddled with them “You all so cute”

The caretaker of orphanage whom baekhyun gave flowers earlier went near bomi and wished her. Bomi smiled “Thank you for bringing them here” .She said “Mr.Byun brought them here” Bomi looked at him and smiled “Thank you” He smiled. Bomi saw that a 7 months old baby boy was also there with them. She asked “This baby?” The caretaker said “He is new in the orphanage” .Bomi felt sad. She took the baby in her arms and kissed him “Hey, don’t worry we are there for you” The baby smiled looking at her.

The kids went to see the animals along with caretaker and other elders. Baekhyun and bomi followed them. Bomi held the new baby in her arms. Baekhyun smiled watching her “Can I hold him?” She giggled “You will? Really?” He nodded “Hey, I can hold him too” She gave him “Try it” He was troubled “How should I hold him?” She chuckled and helped him “Hold him like this? Put your hand on his head” He was astonished “How do you know this?” She said “I love kids. I always play with them” He smiled “Okay”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

They both took turns and held him. They showed him various animals though he did not understand it. He was smiling and was happy. Baekhyun and bomi were happy too. When they were near the elephants baekhyun said “Bbom, I smell something” Bomi chuckled because she knows where that smell was coming from. He asked “Why are you laughing?” She said “We need to change the baby’s diaper” Baekhyun was shocked “No way, I am not doing that” Bomi caught her stomach laughing hard “I will do it but you have to help me” He nodded.

Bomi was changing his diaper and baekhyun was helping him. He was acting “I can’t see this” and bomi was laughing. After they were done both held him and cuddled. Two women saw them and started talking “Look at that couple, they are so cute and they have a baby too” “Aren’t they too young?” “It doesn’t matter, though they are young parents they are taking care of the baby so well” “Yeah, that’s a cute family” Baekhyun and bomi blushed when they heard them. Bomi whispered “Family” Baekhyun smiled looking at bomi. Bomi saw him and blushed. She could not hide her red cheeks and buried her face in the baby’s tummy. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter