Friends

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunch time and bomi went to meet snowy. She said cuddling the dog “You know snowy; today I am going to tell you a secret. Actually it’s not my secret so promise me you won’t tell anyone okay?” Snowy barked as if it has agreed. Bomi said “Good. I followed baekhyun yesterday and you know what, he is not how he looks here. How should I explain?.... He was cool…I mean he looks good here too but he was different......whatever… yeah…so… You know he went to an orphanage and gave candies to kids and played with them. They were so cute and adorable…..you know i felt like squishing them. .Baekhyun told he will take me there again. You know snowy I think he is a good guy”

Baekhyun was on top of the tree as usual listening to her. He hung on the tree upside down and said “I am that good?” Bomi was surprised “will you stop scaring me please?  What are you doing here? Be careful. Please get down and then talk” .He got down the tree and snowy rushed to him wagging its tail. Bomi saw that and said “Hey snowy, that’s not fair. When did you guys become friends?” Baekhyun patted its head and said “We are friends since a long time right snowy?” 

He said to her “So what were you saying? ….Oh yeah, this is my favourite place too. I come here every day” Bomi was puzzled “ But I never saw you here before” He said “ That’s because you always concentrate on snowy and not attentive of your surroundings, like today”  Bomi asked “ Are you mad because I told your secret to snowy?” Baekhyun smiled “No. He is my friend too. So it’s okay” Bomi smiled. He continued “So you said I am cool. Wow, I didn’t know you think of me that way?”  She acted “You are not. Don’t get carried away.”

Baekhyun didn’t back down “But you just said I am cool” Bomi glared “Baekhyun?”  And he gave up “Okay” She smiled at him as he was pouting and thought “He is just like a kid”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi hurried to their class as they were late and saw that their homeroom teacher Mr. Kim was already in the class. He frowned when he saw them “You are late. I have changed the seats, now you have to sit together” Bomi shouted “Whatttt?” .Baekhyun was excited when he heard that “Yes, sir”. Bomi protested “I don’t want to sit with him” but her teacher said “You should have thought   that before coming late to the class. Now, don’t waste my time. You are lucky to sit beside him, now he will teach you maths. Go on and sit behind Chanyeol and sehun”. Bomi could not oppose him and stomped off to take her belongings.

Baekhyun and bomi took their bags and sat behind them. Bomi pouted but she became excited as soon as she saw eunji “Thank god at least you are behind me eunji”. Eunji and minah were behind them.  Eunji “Yeah, but you are going to sit with him from now on” Bomi ignored her and whined “Ah….Why should I sit with a guy?” But she thought “ At least I know he is a good person”  Baekhyun was really excited to sit next to her; it’s as if he has got another opportunity to be close to her “I am really lucky” he thought.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

Class was going on and baekhyun was busy with his laptop again. Bomi peeked into his laptop to see what he was doing but it was all Greek and Latin to her “What is that? I can’t understand a thing. He is really a genius” Bomi leaned closer to him to see clearly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter