I am in love

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was in her bed squirming and thinking about what her friends said. She said “Am I really in love with baekhyun? What I am feeling right now, is this called love?” Bomi got up from the bed and grabbed the book and read “10 signs you are in love”

She started reading the book “1.Even if you close your eyes you can see the person you love” she smiled “What is this?” She said “Bomi, you have to figure out what this feeling is. Be serious”. She closed her eyes and suddenly baekhyun appeared in front of her. She opened her eyes widely. She breathed heavily “Baek”. She read the book again “2. Your heartbeat increases whenever you are near”. She was shocked “Yes, it does”. She read the book again “3. You miss them so much”. She blushed “I miss him” she continued reading “4. You want him all to yourself..In short you get jealous”. She was surprised “I ….i can’t believe it….that, means I was jealous that time” Soon she read the 10 points listed in the book “If you got all the points right…that means you are in love with that person”. She was very happy “I am in love with baek”. She blushed “I love baek”. She buried her face in the pillow and blushed “I could not realise it before. I am love with him. I never imagined falling in love will be like this…..but I am glad that the one I fell in love is baek”. She cuddled with the pillow “Baek, how should I tell you?”

She saw baekhyun near the door and ran to him but he wasn’t there. Bomi bit her lip and hit her head “I am crazy”. She could not sleep the whole night because whenever she closed her eyes she would see him. She kept blushing “I love you baek”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

Next day in school, teachers were busy with some meetings and they had free classes. Junior came to bomi’s class. He suggested “Bomi, Let’s play a game”. Bomi was busy blushing watching baekhyun. She did not speak to him as she was embarrassed and baekhyun thought she was angry for the incident and wasn’t talking to him. Junior shook her hand and bomi said “Yeah?” He said “Let’s play the staring game” .Bomi nodded.

Bomi and junior started the game first and bomi did not blink her eyes once. Baekhyun was jealous and depressed. Bomi won the game. Baekhyun said “Now, I will play with bbom”. Bomi blushed. Both stared at each other for about 5 seconds and bomi started fidgeting. She could not do it anymore. Her cheeks became red and she broke the eye contact and rushed outside.

Baekhyun thought “Why? She was okay when she played with junior. She doesn’t want to look into my eyes for what I have done” .He was sad and worried. Junior went back of her.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Bomi went to the garden. She sat on the bench and blushed “I could not look into his eyes. I started blushing in front of everyone. I have to tell baek, I can’t hide it anymore” .Junior came and sat beside her. Bomi saw him and smiled. He said “Why were you blushing?” .Bomi widened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled “You realised you love baekhyun, didn’t you?”  .Bomi blushed as soon as she heard him. She buried her face in her palms and nodded. Junior smiled looking at her “Cute”. Bomi hit him playfully “Shut up”. Junior chuckled “Why don’t you tell him?” .Bomi said “I don’t know whether he loves me or not?” .Junior shook his head “You are really innocent. What else should that guy do for you? Can’t you see?”. Bomi was confused “Huh?” Junior said “spring, I can’t believe in this cruel world there is pure and innocent person like you”. Bomi was puzzled “Spring?”. Junior smiled “Yeah, the meaning of your name ‘spring’”

Junior took out baekhyun’s diary that he picked few days ago and gave her. She questioned “Whose diary is this?” Junior said “Baekhyun’s…read it…I could not read his personal diary but you can….I am sure everything is about you”. Bomi hesitated but junior said to read it.

She opened it “The date is years ago”. She continued reading it “I decide to start writing diary because today is special. I never enjoyed spring before but it changed because I saw her for the first time. She was beautiful and brig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter