Nerd or a playboy?

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was puzzled not because of baekhyun’s confession but because of her classmate’s reaction. Baekhyun cursed himself for acting without thinking. He wasn’t the person to act hastily but the jealousy overpowered his thinking. He glanced at her as she wasn’t speaking anything and realized that bomi would be uncomfortable now because of what he had done. He quickly said “Bomi, let’s talk outside”. Bomi just nodded and followed him outside.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Other students were following them slowly but chanyeol, eunji and sehun stopped them. Chanyeol said “Guys we should give them some privacy”. Sehun said “Yeah, they will tell us later. So just relax” A girl said “This was seriously unexpected”. A guy added “Man, who would have thought that the cold nerd has a crush on the cheerful girl of our class”. Another girl said “Did you see? bomi did not reject him, maybe she likes him too”. A guy said “Since when did they like each other” Another guy said “Yeah and she followed him without objecting”.

Eunji chuckled listening to them and all stared her wondering what was so funny. A guy asked “Why are you laughing?”  Eunji said “You don’t know bomi, I am sure she misunderstood him”. Minah added as she was a close to bomi “She is right, bomi and love impossible” Eunji agreed “she is so naïve that i bet she even thought of it as a confession”.

Sehun said “We are baekhyun’s friends but we never knew that he was interested in bomi” Chanyeol said “We thought he never pays attention to girls but… bomi…seriously” Eunji chuckled “I guess love can happen anytime, anywhere, with anyone”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi went to the rooftop. Baekhyun took a deep breath and said without looking at her “So, what is your answer bomi?” Bomi stood their confused and said “Answer?”  Baekhyun turned around “Yeah, I asked you something in the class, didn’t I? So you need to give an answer” Bomi said “Eh? When did you ask?”  Baekhyun was astounded “Bomi, didn’t I ask you to go out with me?” Bomi said “Yeah, so I came out with you. What you want to talk about? Oh yeah, is it about the incident in the playground. I forgot to thank you. Thank you so much for saving me”

Baekhyun was dumbfounded “Seriously???? You didn’t get what I said?” Bomi tilted her head and said “Hmm?” Baekhyun thought “It’s my mistake I should have asked her in a better way” He controlled himself and said “Bomi, i like you. Do you like me?” Bomi said “Yeah, I like you. You are a good person since you saved me earlier” Baekhyun caught his head and sat on the floor “I asked you out and you didn’t get it. That means all the effort was for nothing.” Bomi was worried and asked him “Are you okay? Does your head hurt?”

Baekhyun laughed hysterically and thought “How can she be a love counselor? She doesn’t even understand a confession? How naïve is she? I know she is innocent but this much” He got up, stared at bomi and thought “With this I fell in love with you more bomi” Bomi waved her hand in front of his face “Baekhyun? Umm…What do you want to talk about?”

Baekhyun smiled and thought “I am sorry bomi; I want you to know what I feel for you so, I need to do this. At least this way you will pay attention to me” He didn’t answer her and went closer to her. Bomi stepped back but baekhyun caught her hand.  Bomi was terrified “What are you doing?” He leaned closer and bomi closed her eyes instantly. She was unable to breathe and she placed her other hand on her heart. Bomi shivered when he blew on her ear and whispered in her ear “I know your secret” Bomi froze and opened her eyes when she heard that. She quickly calmed herself and laughed nervously “What secret are you talking about? I don’t have any secret. Now leave me”

Baekhyun released her and smiled at her “I do know your secret bomi” Bomi looked at him “Stop joking. I am leaving now since you don’t have anything to talk about” Bomi rushed downstairs as she wanted to get out of that place as soon as she can.

Baekhyun was frustrated and hit his hand on the wall “This is not what I meant to do. What am I doing? I wanted her to like me not hate me but I don’t have a choice. I will just be her classmate and just watch her secretly if I wait for her. I may sound selfish but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter