Problem

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and bomi went to the park and sat on the swings. Baekhyun felt a need to ask her but he didn’t know how to start. Soon, he heard her talking slowly “You know this is my favorite place since I was young. Whenever I am sad or troubled I always come here” He asked her carefully “Bomi, what happened?” She took the letter from her bag and handed it to him. He opened it and read “Hello, love counselor. I am joy from class 1 ‘A’ .I have a crush on chanyeol of class 2 ‘B’. I know he has a girlfriend. I want you to break him and his girlfriend eunji and help us get together” Baekhyun enraged “What the hell is wrong with this girl? And she dared to ask your help”

Bomi was sad “I started as a love counselor to help others get together, to bring smile on their faces. Whenever I gave advice I used to check number of times to confirm that both the guy and girl like each other and then help them. I never received such a letter who asks me to break someone’s relationship and help them. This is the first time I felt awful becoming a love counselor. I don’t understand. How can she even think of that?”

Baekhyun explained to her “Bomi, I know you are sad. You are the love counselor; you have the right to decide whom you want to help. Your job is to teach them what is right and what is wrong….What did you decide bomi?”

Bomi looked at him and said “I already did baekhyun. I refused to help her but I am afraid she might do something on her own. I don’t want eunji and chanyeol to face any problems in their relationship. I mean they just got together and I can’t even warn them about her” He smiled “Bomi, don’t worry, I think they trust each other and you took the right decision because that’s the bomi I know. Now smile”

He recollected what bomi said to him when they first met “You know bomi, a smile can solve any problem…..just wait here okay, I will be right back” and left. Bomi wondered “Those words…my mom used to say that….How does baekhyun know?”  She brushed it off saying “It’s a common phrase, maybe he heard it somewhere”

Baekhyun came with an ice cream and bomi chuckled “What is this suddenly?” He said “For you” She smiled and took it “Thank you” .She the ice cream and said “Umm…this is so good” He glanced at her and said “Bomi, you look good when you smile” Bomi stared at him and thought “These words…..Did I hear it anywhere?”.

He smiled and said “Your ice cream is melting” Bomi broke her trail of thoughts “Huh? Yeah” .She continued “Baekhyun. Thank you” He said “You don’t need to thank me. We are friends right?”  She smiled.

Bomi saw him smiling at her and thought “A few moments ago I was in such distress. It’s amazing once he smiles at me I feel better. His smile washed all my worries away”. Baekhyun felt nervous when he saw bomi staring at him and thought “Don’t do that bomi. My heart is throbbing.”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

It was morning, the rumor of the love counselor rejecting to help or to give advice to the student named joy of class 1 “A” passed all over the school. The students started discussing “How is this possible, the love counselor never rejects anyone’s request” “Yeah, the love counselor is really good, that girl must have do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter