How I met her?

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late in the night and baekhyun was tired. He pushed his laptop aside and yawned. Just the thought of bomi made him smile “I can’t believe that I am able to talk to you like this, I still remember the day I met you”

Flashback:

It was early spring; baekhyun was done with his entrance exam for the high school and was waiting to experience the high school life.

On a pleasant morning, baekhyun was walking down the boulevard in his formal attire with his styled hair and cool shades. He preferred to walk as he could enjoy the silent scenery, cherry blossom trees and the melodious sound of birds. He finds the nature interesting than people. He was much cold hearted than he is now and would never trust people. He decided to stop by the nearby restaurant to grab some coffee but he saw two guys bumping into each other at a distance.

One of them was carrying flowers and all the flowers flew up. Baekhyun’s eyes landed on a certain girl as all the flowers showered on her; it was as if the sky was welcoming her. Her silky brown hair was flowing due to the wind and covered her face. She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled spreading her arms and closing her eyes feeling those beautiful flowers falling on her face. She was pretty like a princess and her smile was brilliant.

Baekhyun was surprised when he saw that girl enjoying in the middle of the street. The girl was almost the same age as him. For the first time in his life he was curious of someone. There was something attractive in her which led baekhyun to stare at her unconsciously. He was captivated by her smile.

What happened next surprised him more; those two guys started fighting in the middle of the street and the same girl stopped them. She said “You should not fight but solve your problem together. Come on, say sorry to each other” They didn’t agree so she caught her ears, tilted her head and said “I apologize on behalf of him. I am sorry” smiling at them and making a cute face. The guy’s frown was gone and he melted “Okay” They patched up and the guy said “Help me pick these flowers” The girl smiled brightly “I will help you too” and helped him. Baekhyun walked towards her unconsciously and helped them pick the flowers. She smiled at him and said “Thank you” Baekhyun just stared into her deep brown eyes and was lost in her words. She was brighter than the sun and her smile can do wonders. After she was done the flower guy patted her head and gave her few red roses “These are my favourite flowers, thank you”. She smiled and waved at him.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

The girl entered the coffee shop and baekhyun went in too and sat in the opposite table. She savoured her cupcakes and closed her eyes in satisfaction. Baekhyun was watching her every action. He was curious as he never met a person like her before who can find happiness even with the simple things like these.

After she was done, she left the restaurant and rushed to an old woman who was unable to get in the taxi. She helped her getting into the car and smiled at her. The old woman smiled and gave her blessing “You are really a good child”. Baekhyun was amused by her actions. He saw that the girl was walking but someone bumped into her.

An old man bumped into her and all the juice he was holding fell on her clothes. He quickly apologized and the girl smiled “its okay, now I can smell fruity all day” The old man chuckled and gave her some money to purchase new clothes but she refused “Instead of giving it to me, it will be better if you give it to the needy” Baekhyun was surprised how can a girl of his age even think of that?. This girl’s kindness and cheerfulness melted his cold heart.

Baekhyun lost her when he received a phone call. He looked around but she was gone. Was it love at first sight? He was not sure too because this was the first time he felt something like this in his heart for someone.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

It was afternoon; he was done with his work and was walking in the street when he saw a small kid running for the ball on the road. Baekhyun rushed and caught him but he was late as he saw a car rushing towards him. He froze on the spot unable to think of anything but someone pulled him on the pavement and they fell on the ground. He opened his eyes but to the surprise he was saved by the same girl he saw in the morning.

They got up and girl asked him worriedly “Are you okay?” He replied “I am fine”. She took the small kid in her arms and wiped his tears. She then sat on the nearby bench and baekhyun followed them. She spoke to the kid to ease him “Are you okay? Don’t cry. See this big brother over here saved you. Are you hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter