Hidden truth

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and bomi looked at each other. Both were tired of this but before baekhyun could do something Eunji, chanyeol, sehun, hayoung and the students of class 2 ‘B’ joined the crowd.

Hayoung said “Bomi is not like that” Sehun said pointing towards joy “This girl has done something” . Eunji said “He is right. Bomi is innocent she doesn’t even know what a confession is” Chanyeol said “This girl here was proven guilty yesterday” Hayoung said “She is the one spreading wrong rumors about love counselor” Class 2 ‘B’ students joined force “That’s right bomi will never do these things because she doesn’t even know them” “I have never seen a pure girl like bomi” “Bomi is good and a cheerful girl” “Bomi is love counselor and will always be” “Bomi we totally support you” “Bomi please continue as love counselor”  Other students joined “Yes, bomi helped us get together we will totally support her” Jin young and Jun hyung said “She brought us together we will always help her” “She is kind hearted” Later all the students whom bomi helped protected her.

Bomi smiled when she heard them and caught baekhyun’s hand. He looked at her and held her hand tightly. They warned joy “If anything happens to our love counselor we will not leave you” She frowned.

A teacher came and shouted “What is happening here?” Eunji said “Nothing maam. Bomi got hurt so we are all here. Right guys” All the other students acted along so that the topic of love counselor will not be brought to the teacher’s attention or else bomi will be in trouble. The teacher wasn’t suspicious and said “Go to your classes now…. You go to the infirmary” and left.

Baekhyun saw that bomi was unable to walk so he lifted her bridal style. Bomi was surprised “Baek, please put me down. All are watching” He said ignoring her request “I don’t care bbom. I am taking you to the infirmary” Their classmates giggled watching them.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Baekhyun was walking in the corridor with bomi in his arms and bomi placed her hands around his neck. She blushed as he was too close and thought “This is the first time I am touching a guy’s arms. His arms are well built and he is strong” She stared at him. She turned her head and acted nonchalant when she got caught by him. He smiled looking at her.

They reached the infirmary. Baekhyun placed her on the bed and saw that the nurse was not available. He took the first aid box and started treating the wound. Bomi groaned as soon as he applied the medicine on the wound. Baekhyun observed that and offered his hand. Bomi was confused. He said “Hold my hand tight that way you will feel less pain” She smiled and took his hand. Whenever he touched her wound she would squeeze his hand tightly. After he dressed her wound he helped her lie down on the bed and gently her hair. Bomi was touched watching him taking care of her. Bomi smiled and thought “I wonder why I don’t feel there’s a wall when I am with him. That’s never happened with anyone before”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Eunji and chanyeol, sehun and hayoung came inside with baekhyun and bomi’s bag. Eunji and hayoung ran to bomi and hugged her. Eunji said with teary eyes “You are suffering just because of me bomi, I am sorry” Bomi smiled “What are you saying you didn’t do anything” Hayoung said “We did not do anything when you were in trouble” Bomi said “Guys please, why you are saying this? You were the one who helped us just now”

Sehun and chanyeol said to baekhyun “We are sorry” He said “It’s okay. Don’t be sorry” Hayoung said “Actually, we have something for you” Bomi was puzzled “huh?”  Chanyeol showed them the video of joy confessing that she had spread the rumors about bomi and that bomi is a good and an innocent person” Baekhyun asked “How did you do this?” Sehun said “All the students of our class who were gathered there threatened her and she did it” Eunji said “We sent the video to everyone in the school” Bomi smiled “Thanks guys” Baekhyun said “Bbom they know you are the love counselor and they will come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter