Never been in love

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was in her bedroom reading the envelopes the love counselor or she received. She was surprised when she read a letter “Hello love counselor, I am Jung Eunji from class 2 ‘B’. I have a crush on chanyeol of my class. Please help me” She pouted and said “Not fair, Eunji didn’t tell me”. She then smiled and said “Chanyeol huh? I have to look in to this matter”.

She smiled when she read the next letter from a girl “Hello love counselor, I am Jin young from class 1’c’ I have a crush on Jun hyung of my class. Please help me confess to him”. She smiled and said “Cool, even this girl likes that boy. Hehe leave it to the love counselor. Tomorrow you both will confess to each other”. She thought for a moment and said “But how should I help them”. Her eyes shined and she clicked her fingers “I know, the drama which I watched recently has a plan. I will try that”

She has a collection of books and novels which gives her ideas to help others in their love. She has a diary in which she writes all the plans and things which she saw in the movies and read in the books. She went through her diary and felt relieved when she found the plan “Cool, this is good. This will definitely work out”. She grinned when she thought how to execute her plan.

She kept everything ready for tomorrow and lied down on her bed and said “I am glad I could help others in their love”. Bomi remembered the day when she started helping the students in the name of the love counselor.

Flashback:

Bomi was in her first year of high school. She was strolling in the school alone after the school hours. She got frightened when she heard someone crying and started sweating as she thought it must be a ghost or something. She gathered courage and peeked through the window from where the sound was coming and felt relieved when she found a girl crying in an empty class. Bomi was confused and wanted to help her but she could not as she did not know who that girl was and neither wanted to interfere in someone’s personal problems. She walked away ignoring her but being a kind hearted girl she was,could not resist. She turned around and hid near the window when she heard the girl talking to herself.

The girl said looking at the photograph “How should I tell you that I love you luhan. I don’t even know whether you love me or not. I could not even give the letter which I wrote for you. I am useless”. She threw the letter down and started crying more.

After a while, the girl wiped her tears and left. Bomi went inside the class and picked the letter the girl threw earlier and also found the same photograph the girl was holding. She saw that the letter was addressed to a guy named luhan and the name written below was yoona, which was obviously the girl’s name. Her eyes widened when she heard some footsteps coming towards the room. She quickly jumped through the window and hid herself. She saw a guy running towards the class calling someone,she realized that he was the same guy in the photograph. Luhan entered the class and shouted “Yoona”. He sighed and said “Yoona, I wish I can tell you that I love you” and left the place disheartened.

Bomi looked at the letter she was holding and said “I will help you. I hope you both can smile again”. The next day bomi came early to school and went to the same class. She saw that yoona put her bag on her desk and left. Bomi went and placed a letter in her bag and left. She then saw luhan near his locker, she went near and placed yoona’s letter in his locker when he wasn’t paying attention.

Yoona and luhan saw their letters and went to the place specified in the letter and confessed to each other. Yoona said “Thank you love counselor for helping me”.

Bomi smiled and left. After that the rumours of love counselor spread in the entire school and that’s how bomi started helping others. She was glad that she could be of help to others and to solve their problems.

 

She smiled at the thought of her past. She had helped many people sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter