Refuse to give love advice

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun came to the class and sat beside bomi “Hi. Good morning”. Bomi greeted back “Good morning”.  He asked her “Early today?” She said “Yeah, you know my job” He chuckled “Yeah, right” He continued “You know you are really a good person. I always see you helping others” Bomi shook her head “Look who is saying” Both laughed.

Eunji, chanyeol and sehun came and sat in their seats. Eunji said “Hey, I guess you guys are friends now” Bomi smiled “Yes, we are” Chanyeol said “Good to hear that baekhyun” sehun smirked “Yeah,” Baekhyun just nodded.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

It was English class, the teacher gave them the script and said “Okay, guys we don’t have much time left. Let’s start the rehearsal” Bomi looked at the script “Oh my god, how am I going to remember these lines?”  Baekhyun smiled “Let’s practice together. I will help you” Bomi felt relieved “Thank god you are in the play too baekhyun or else I would freak out” Baekhyun smiled. The teacher said “Let’s start”

The teacher said “Let’s start with scene one where princess meets the knight for the first time in the castle. Baekhyun will walk from left side and bomi from the right and both will bump into each other. Okay ready? Action”

Baekhyun and bomi did as they were told but the teacher stopped them “No, bomi you need to feel as if you fell in love at first sight. We will do it again” Bomi did it again but the teacher wasn’t pleased. Baekhyun said to bomi “Bomi, just look into my eyes when you bump into me okay? And just keep looking into my eyes. That’s it and then act along with me” Bomi nodded.

They started acting and bumped into each other. Baekhyun stared into her eyes and bomi did that too. Bomi was lost in his eyes in reality, her heart was throbbing. Baekhyun took a rose and gave it to her exactly like he did in their first meeting and said “You are beautiful” Bomi said nervously “Thank you”. When she was about to go baekhyun grabbed her hand and asked “Will I meet you again?” Bomi felt nervous and her cheeks were red “I don’t know” She was back to reality when everyone cheered and applauded for them. She excused herself “I will be back in 5 minutes”. She caught her wrist where baekhyun held her and rushed outside. She sat on a bench and caught her head “It is just acting. Calm down. Why did I storm off the room?” She sighed.

Baekhyun came near bomi as he was worried about her “Hey, are you okay?” Bomi calmed herself down and said “Yeah, I just needed some fresh air” Baekhyun settled himself beside her “Bomi, if you don’t want to do it. You can quit anytime and I will do it too. Somebody else can replace us”. Bomi shook her head “No, I want to do it because you said you are doing it for me” He smiled “Are you sure?” She smiled and said “Yeah, if you are with me i can do it”. She looked down when she realized what she said.He chuckled “Then, let’s finish this play together”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................

 

After a few days, the preparations for the play were all done. The costumes were designed and stitched by the students of the class. Bomi and baekhyun were rehearsing their lines when a girl came holding a princess costume and interrupted them. She said “Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter