Is this love?

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was baekhyun’s birthday and bomi planned for a surprise but baekhyun was extremely busy with his work. It was night bomi was tired waiting for him to return home. He came late in the night and saw bomi sleeping on the couch. He smiled and lifter her up to take her to the room but bomi woke up. She smiled “Baek, happy birthday” .She felt sad that she could not celebrate his birthday. Baekhyun noticed and put her down saying “We can still celebrate my birthday” .Bomi’s eyes shined when she thought of an idea “I know, baek let’s go”. She dragged him and went to a hill. He was confused “Bbom, are you sure you want to celebrate my birthday here?”

She smiled “You will see”. She took on top and placed a blanket. She decorated the cake and lit some candles. The night was beautiful with bright moon and stars. He smiled at her and blew the candles. They cut the cake and ate delicious food prepared by bomi. He said “Thank you very much” She said “In comparison to what you have done, I have done nothing” .He shook his head “No, you have done a lot for me”

Bomi smiled “There will be another surprise but we have to wait”. He nodded. Bomi wanted to show the fireworks. She said looking at the stars “Stars are shining so brightly today” He looked up and said “Yeah, since it is not cloudy we can see it clearly”. She asked “what is your favourite season?” .He smiled looking at her and said “Spring”. Bomi asked “Why?” He chuckled “Because it reminds of me someone I met for the first time and the meaning of that person’s name is spring too” .Bomi asked “who is that?” .He stared and said “Someone who is very close to me right now and also very important to me”. Bomi nodded but she was busy thinking “Who is that? Why don’t I know about that person?”

Her thoughts were broken when baekhyun spoke. He said “You know bomi. I have a new dream now. Do you want to know?” .She became excited “Yeah”. He ruffled her hair “I know I am probably too young to talk about this but I really thought and dreamt about it. I want to have a family. I want to marry and have a kid or two. I want to wake up every morning with them in my arms. I want to work hard for them. I want to spend time with them and most importantly love them. I have been dreaming this since I knew the importance of family”

Bomi was lost in his eyes. She knows what he means because she feels the same too. She understands every word he said. She stared at him lovingly. He stared into her eyes and said “You know what; I decided that the kids names should mean spring light. Funny isn’t it” .He meant about his and bomi's name. Bomi smiled watching him talk about his dreams. Her hand moved automatically and she stared at him dreamily. She gently touched his face. Baekhyun was shocked. She kept touching his face slowly and he shivered. He leaned closer to her and caressed her cheek. Bomi closed her eyes with his touch. She opened her eyes slowly and saw him staring at her lovingly. He could not control anymore and touched her lips with his fingers. He leaned further to kiss but the fireworks exploded at the right time. Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter