Date

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi decided to stay at his place till the exams so that she can study with baekhyun. The school was closed for preparation holidays. She called her house and informed “Granny, I am staying at my friend’s place for a few days. Yeah don’t worry. Bye” She ended the call and smiled.

Baekhyun came near her and asked “Did you inform in your house?”  She smiled “Yeah, I did. I am so excited” Baekhyun chuckled “You are here to study not to enjoy” She pouted “Yeah teacher I will study too” He smiled “What will I get if I teach you?” Bomi thought and said “My good marks? Appreciation?” Baekhyun pouted “What? I don’t want that. I want something else” Bomi asked “like what?” Baekhyun said “Hmm….I will tell you after the exams” Bomi said “Okay, you can ask whatever you want” Baekhyun smirked “I know what to ask”

He said “Go take a bath” Bomi pouted “Baek, I don’t have clothes to wear” He smirked “We have. Come with me” He took her and gave his clothes to wear. Bomi took a bath and dressed in his clothes. She looked into the mirror and said “I look good” She gently touched the clothes and said “These clothes....they smell like him” She blushed without her realizing. She saw her reflection and said “Why am I turning red?” and hit her head.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

She went to eat breakfast and all were shocked to see her in baekhyun’s clothes. Baekhyun kept staring at her. Bomi blushed when she saw baekhyun staring her. Baekhyun blushed and covered his face thinking “Why is she so cute even in my clothes?” Both sat and had breakfast. Baekhyun said “It feels good to eat breakfast with someone” Bomi stared him and thought “He always ate alone even in festivals and special occasions. Always” .Baekhyun asked her “Right bomi?” Bomi said lost in her thoughts “Yeah, even I knew it today” Baekhyun was confused “Huh?” She snapped out of her thoughts and said “I am eating with you for the first time like a family” Baekhyun smiled “Yeah”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Baekhyun taught her and she learned it really fast. She said “Wow, baek you teach so well. I got all the answers as expected my baek is a genius” Baekhyun was shocked to hear that. Bomi bit her lip and thought “Oh god,What did I say?” but she acted nonchalant. Baekhyun blushed and thought “My baek? She said I am hers” He smiled widely.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

They used to play various games in the break time. Bomi used to study day and night and baekhyun used to do his office work as he remembers everything. Days passed and they finished their exams successfully.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Bomi jumped “Baek exams are finished, yippee” Baekhyun chuckled “Yeah, exams are done and now it is time for my wish” Bomi smiled “Tell me what you want because I am very happy today. I can give you anything” Baekhyun smirked “Really?” He moved closer and caught her hand. She felt nervous “Baek, what are you doing?” Baekhyun acted “what am I doing?” He leaned closer saying “I want this” Their faces were inches away. Bomi’s heart raced and she closed her eyes. He smiled and said “This” showing some tickets.

Bomi opened her eyes and baekhyun stuck his tongue out “What did you think?” Bomi stuttered “Eh? I did not think anything” .She pouted and ran away thinking “What did I expect? My heart is racing so fast. Stupid baek” Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter