Uncontrollable emotions

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun looked at her lovingly. Bomi blushed looking at him. He stared at her lips and kissed her again. Bomi closed her eyes. He held her waist and pulled her near. He deepened the kiss. Both were lost in their world. Bomi broke the kiss breathing heavily. Baekhyun placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her again. He lifted her and took her to bed still kissing. Both fell in the bed with him on the top. He said still touching her lips “I love you bbom…I love you so much”. She kissed him “I love you baek”.

He kissed her forehead, cheeks down to her lips again. He buried his head in the crook of her neck. Bomi thought he was just sleeping but he kissed her on the neck. Bomi breathed heavily “Baek”. He kissed her ear and whispered in his husky tone “I love you bbom…I love you”. He kissed her jaw line and bomi hugged him tightly “Baek, I love you”. He ped her dress and lowered it till the shoulder. Bomi was shocked. He left a trail of kisses from her neck to shoulder. She held him tightly and moaned.

He bit her ear and kissed it. Bomi could not bear it anymore tears started falling from her eyes. She moaned loudly “Baek”. He was shocked. He quickly got up and saw tears in her eyes. He was shocked for what he did. He quickly took the blanket and covered her. He wiped her tears and said “I am sorry bbom…I am sorry”. He got up and hit the wall in frustration. Bomi saw him and tears fell from her eyes. He sighed and left the room. He closed the door and slid down the wall “I scared her. I know this will happen that’s the reason I didn’t want to kiss her. What did I do?”

Bomi covered herself and buried her head in her knees. She said still crying “I am sorry baek. I don’t know how I became so greedy. I am ashamed. How should I tell you I wished you continued? I wished you didn’t stop baek. How did I become like this?”. Bomi was crying because she was thinking she changed. These feelings were new for her. She wanted him to touch her and continue what he was doing but baekhyun thought the other way. Bomi thought the same “Did baek think that I was crying because of him. No, I should tell him the truth. I don’t want him to misunderstand”.

She fixed herself and went out of the room. She saw baekhyun sitting on the floor with his head down. She went and gently his hair “Baek”. Baekhyun did not look at her. She held his face and said “Look at me”. He had tears in his eyes. Bomi was shocked “Baek, I am sorry”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter