Rely on me

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later after class, baekhyun was fidgeting holding an invitation. He asked “Bbom, actually there is a business party. I don’t want to go but I need to attend it for our company and they said we need to bring our wives or girlfriends along so……I mean since I don’t have a girlfriend I want you to come along with me. Only if it is okay with you” .Bomi said “Okay. I know I don’t know anyone over there but if you will be with me then I will come along” Baekhyun became excited “Really?” Bomi said “Yeah” He said “Cool, then I will pick you up at your house in the evening” .Bomi widened her eyes and said “No… I mean I will come to your house. You don’t need to worry” Bomi thought “I want to tell you but you will be in pain. I can’t see you in pain…..what should I do?” .Baekhyun felt weird and thought “I should not trouble her. I know she will tell me when the time comes” He said “Okay, I will tell the designer to pick a dress for you” Bomi nodded.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Bomi went to his house in the evening and the designer picked a red evening gown for her. The maids helped her to get ready. A maid said “My lady you are looking beautiful” Bomi said “Thank you but please call me bomi” She said “No, you are master’s gir….I mean his family. So, we can’t call you by your name” Another maid said “Master is just going to stare at you today” Bomi felt nervous.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Baekhyun was dressed in the black three piece suit with his hair styled and was waiting for bomi. Bomi came outside after getting ready. Baekhyun’s jaw dropped and he just stared at her as the maid said. He thought “Wow…She is so beautiful. I don’t want to take her now. I just want her to myself” .Bomi looked at him shyly and thought “He looks so handsome” .Baekhyun stretched his hand “My princess” and bomi placed her hand on his. They left for the party.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

They went to the party. Baekhyun was talking to some of his important clients and bomi stood beside him. The party was extremely boring for bomi but she still smiled. A man asked baekhyun “Mr.Byun, who is this beautiful lady?” Baekhyun knows that these people are like wolves if he does introduces her as his friend, they will try to flirt with her and if he says she is his girlfriend they will about her. So he chose the first option at least that way he can avoid bomi from media and also he will not leave bomi so he can protect her. Another man asked “Your girlfriend?” Baekhyun denied “No, she is my friend” Bomi stared at him and later looked down. She suddenly felt a pain in her heart. She thought “Why do I feel this way? He said the truth but why do I feel weird?”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Baekhyun was busy talking about business and bomi was bored. She poked him slowly and whispered “Baek, I am going to washroom” Baekhyun was worried and bomi said observing him “its okay. I will be back” Bomi excused and went to the washroom. She heard some women ing about someone. She sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter