Finding weakness

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night and bomi was in her bed squirming as she was unable to sleep. She kept thinking about what baekhyun said “How should I believe him? He first says he knows my secret and then says he wants to be my friend” She ignored and tried to sleep by closing her eyes but all she could see was her moments with baekhyun.

She opened her eyes and became bright red when she thought about the ball and rooftop incident “What is happening? Why do I keep thinking about him?….Why am I feeling hot?... And my heart is beating so fast” She whined “Ahhh…I can’t understand a thing. This is happening for the first time. Don’t think about him…… just sleep bomi”

She slept but woke up suddenly when she realized “That’s right, this is happening for the first time because this is the first time I was that close to a guy. I don’t usually be near guys so I am feeling this” Bomi giggled “Bomi, you are a genius. Why didn’t I think of this before? I can sleep peacefully now” she frowned “And tomorrow I will see that Byun baekhyun. I just need to find his weakness or secret. So that when he troubles me I can trouble him too. Heheh….I am so smart…” and slept peacefully.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

In the morning at school, bomi was doing her work as a love counselor bringing two people together. She hid in the corner and was waiting for her plan to succeed. Baekhyun came to school and saw bomi hiding. He went behind her and slowly leaned closer and said “Hi” in her ear. Bomi screamed, then realized where she was and quickly pulled baekhyun to hide with her.

After she made sure the couple did not notice them, she scowled at him “What’s with you? Can’t you act normally? What’s with coming closer all the time?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and bomi said “What?” Bomi realized she was still holding his hand and quickly released it “What are you doing here?” Baekhyun said “Since I am your friend, I am helping you” Bomi frowned “Don’t just assume it, when did I say that you are my friend?” Baekhyun said “Well you can make me your friend now” Bomi was irritated “Just keep quiet and let me do my work”

The couple confessed and left. Baekhyun asked “Bomi, why do you do this?” Bomi smiled “Don’t you think bringing smile on others faces will give you some kind of satisfaction? I get happiness by watching them smile” Baekhyun said “You know bomi, that’s the reason I like you” Bomi felt nervous “What are you saying all of a sudden geez” Bomi rushed “I am going to the class” Baekhyun followed her “Wait, hey I am in the same class”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Baekhyun and bomi entered the class together. All the students were shocked and started murmuring “Are they dating?” “But they said they are not” “Why did they come together?” “I think they are hiding the truth” “They are cute together” “She can get a better guy” “Yeah, why the cold nerd?”  They went to their seats and eunji asked bomi excitedly “What are doing with him?” Bomi shrugged “I don’t know. He’s the one who followed me” Eunji smirked “hmm”.

The class was going on and bomi was planning how to find baekhyun’s secret. She looked at him and saw that he was busy with his laptop “What does he do in the laptop all the time? He looks so different when he is in front of his books and laptop but when he is with me he is so irritating”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

After sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter