Love counselor revealed

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning at school everyone was busy preparing for the play. Class 2 ‘B’ was in high spirits to win this competition. Baekhyun and bomi were rehearsing for one last time. They started acting and baekhyun delivered his lines “Princess the rival kingdom found our hide out. We need to change our location” Bomi said “Knight it’s no use to run now. I am trapped but I want you to escape. Promise me you will be safe. Promise me you will live on.” Baekhyun said “Princess I can’t leave without you. Whether it is life or death I will always be with you. I am going to fight them. Until I come back please be safe” Bomi said “Please don’t go” He said “I will be back. Wait for me” Bomi’s eyes were tearing up in reality and baekhyun became worried “Hey, bomi. What’s wrong?” Bomi said pouting “It’s so emotional” Baekhyun chuckled “Bomi, silly girl it’s just an act. In real life bomi’s knight will never leave her” Bomi smiled listening to him.

Here bomi and baekhyun are happy in their own world oblivious of the evil coming on their way and on the other hand joy found out about bomi. She stood outside their class watching them. She smirked and said “In the play princess will be saved but what about reality yoon bomi, there is no prince or a knight for you here. Now I will see who will save you” and left.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Joy and her assistants started spreading the photos and video of bomi in the whole school along with other rumors. The photos and video spread like fire and within seconds the students started discussing about bomi being the love counselor. Bomi and baekhyun oblivious of things happening around were dressed and were waiting for their turn to go on stage for the play.

The host invited them “Now coming up on stage class 2 ‘B’ with play ‘Princess and knight’ .Please welcome them on the stage” Baekhyun, bomi and others went on stage and started the play.

The students in the audience started murmuring looking at bomi “Look she is the love counselor” “Oh my god. So it’s a girl” “I heard she has many boyfriends” “That’s why she knows how to bring people together” “This girl looks so innocent but she is this cruel” “I thought she helps others but this is the truth”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Eunji, chanyeol, sehun and hayoung were also in the audience. Eunji asked “Why are the others busy with their phones?” Hayoung shrugged her shoulders and said “Don’t know” Sehun saw his phone and shouted “Oh my god” Chanyeol asked “what is it?” Sehun showed his phone to others. Hayoung was shocked “What is this? This can’t be true” .Eunji’s mouth was wide open and she said “I can’t believe this” Chanyeol said “Guys, this is serious”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Baekhyun was on the stage with bomi acting their last scene. Bomi ran to him when she saw baekhyun “Knight you came” He said “Didn’t I promise you that I will be back safe. I am sorry you waited for so long”. She said “Thank you” Baekhyun said “No princess don’t say thank you, this knight will always be by your side. I will bring you out of any trouble. I will always protect you” Bomi smiled “Knight” Baekhyun meant every word he said in the play.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Play ended and baekhyun and bomi were backstage. They thanked others and were walking in the hallway to go to their class to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter