Truth revealed

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun came and patted her head “Who said I left you? I will not leave you even if you tell me to” Bomi hugged him and cried “Baek…I am sorry. I am sorry…Even if I want to, I can’t avoid you……Those people said that you will leave me if I stay with you but I can’t stay without you too….I don’t want to lose you………. Those people said I killed my parents” .Baekhyun was shocked. Bomi continued “Promise me ….Promise me you won’t leave me like they did…..They left me baek….They left me alone…. …..I killed them……. Yes, I really killed them…..they died because of me…..I killed them” and bomi fainted.

Baekhyun was worried. He gently tapped her cheeks “Bbom, hey?” He lifted her and placed her in the car and took her to her home as the butler texted her address. He wanted to know the truth and that can only be known when he visits her house.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Baekhyun reached her house. He lifted her and rang the door bell. An old lady opened the door. She widened her eyes when she saw bomi in his arms and shouted “Bomi....what happened to her? Please come in” Baekhyun took her to her room and placed her on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and called the doctor. The doctor examined her and said she was fine. After the doctor left, the old lady saw baekhyun was worried and said “You are baekhyun, aren’t you?” Baekhyun said “Yeah” She said “Bomi talks a lot about you”. Baekhyun’s tears fell on his cheeks and he wiped it.

The old lady smiled and gave him water “Please take it dear” Baekhyun shook his head “I am sorry I don’t  ...” She said “It’s okay. I know you want to know about her. I knew the moment you brought her home” Baekhyun looked at her. She nodded and said “If you are wondering what relationship I have with bomi” .She sighed “I don’t have any” Baekhyun widened his eyes. She continued “That’s right….I am not related to her. I am just a servant…..Bomi’s parents were in love with each other. Their families objected for their marriage but they still got married. With that their families broke their relationship with them. After a year bomi was born but still no one came for them. I was brought to this house to take care of bomi as they both were working. They had a small company called ‘Yoon enterprises” Bomi is always a happy, cheerful child and her smile melts everyone’s hearts. Her parents loved and adored her. Their parents raised her really well. They were all happy but….”

Baekhyun was curious. The old lady sighed “Her parents opened a new branch when bomi was 8 yrs old. We all went to the opening ceremony. That was when the uncertain event occurred. Bomi followed her ball inside the premises and others were outside. There was a short circuit inside the premises and soon the whole building caught fire. When bomi’s parents were searching for her, a man said he saw bomi going inside the building. Her parents rushed inside without caring for their own lives. They searched for her everywhere and then found her trapped under a table. They took her and were coming out but a huge block fell on her father. Her mother panicked and quickly threw bomi outside and I caught her. She tried all possible ways to save her husband but she got trapped too” Baekhyun’s tears rolled down his cheeks.

She continued “They lost their lives and bomi watched them dying. Bomi was in shock for a few days. She did not speak nor cry” Baekhyun cried listening to her. She said “What was more depressing was no one from her parent’s family attended the funeral and neither came forward to take care of bomi. She was all alone.I don’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter