Missing you

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later, baekhyun and bomi were in school backyard with snowy when his phone rang. He took the call and said “Yes, I am coming” He sighed. Bomi observed and asked him “Is everything okay?” Baekhyun said “I need to go for a business meeting for 3 days. I will leave now” .She was sad “Baek….3 days?” .He said “I will be back. It’s just 3 days. Take care, okay?” .Bomi was sad thinking she will not be able to see him for 3 days. Baekhyun noticed the sadness in her eyes and said “Bbom, I will miss you” .He asked “Will you miss me?” Bomi did not want to send him that way. She knows if she is sad he will not be able to concentrate on his work. She acted “Nope. I will not miss you at all. I have my other friends” .Baekhyun smirked “Oh like whom?” Bomi said “Jin young, he is my new friend”

Baekhyun felt jealous but he said “I will not let you forget me” .Bomi was confused “Eh?” He leaned closer and kissed her cheek. Bomi widened her eyes. She felt tensed and touched her cheek. He smirked “Now forget me if you can”. He winked at her saying “Bye” and left.

Bomi kept staring him still touching her cheek until he was out of the sight. She was flustered “Snowy, baek…..baek kissed me…he ..he kissed me” .She kept blushing thinking about it. It was like she was replaying the same scene in her mind over and over. She cuddled with snowy to calm her heart.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

Bomi went to the class and sat quietly. She was present physically but her mind was somewhere in the dream land. Eunji and hayoung came near her after the classes ended. They called her “Bomi, let’s go home” .Bomi kept smiling and did not respond to them. They dragged her, though she was walking but she still she doesn’t know where she was going.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Bomi was walking on the road when junior met her. She looked at him and smiled thinking baekhyun was in front of her. She looked at him dreamily and said “Baek”. Junior waved his hand and shook her arm “Hey bomi it’s me, Jin young” .She snapped out of the thoughts and saw him. She asked looking around “when did I get here? Oh Jin young. Where did you bring me?” He was shocked “Bomi, I just met you here. Where are you going?” .Bomi said “I don’t know”

He shook his head and said “Since we met here. Let’s grab something to eat” Bomi nodded. They went to an eating joint and ordered some Chinese food. Bomi smiled when she saw the food. Junior asked “Do you like Chinese?” Bomi said “I like it but you know baek likes it very much. When he starts eating Chinese he can’t stop at all”. Junior smiled “Okay” .They both finished their meal and left.

Junior asked “Shall we go to the park?” Bomi agreed. Bomi was in a good mood today so she did not object for anything. They went to the park and saw the birds. Bomi jumped “Jin young look the ducklings, they are so cute” Junior smiled “Yeah, they are beautiful” he said looking at her but she was busy smiling. She said “You know once baek and I went to the zoo. We enjoyed a lot” Junior shook his head. He sighed and said “I guess i am late......I lost to that nerd”. Bomi said “Huh? Did you say something?” .He smiled “No”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Bomi went home and took a bath. She stood in front of the mirror after dressing up and smiled. She saw baekhyun behind her. She turned around but he wasn’t there. She hit her head “what’s with me?”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................................

.

Next day in school, bomi went to the library and was reading a book when some on tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw baekhyun. She smiled widely “Baek” .He hit her with a book an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter