Love counsellor

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exodus high school, one of the prominent high schools in South Korea, teenager’s most preferable high school which is famous for studies and also love. Most of the teenagers feel that high school is a right place to start their love. The same thing is taking place in this high school too the only difference is the ‘love counsellor’.

This famous love counsellor is the talk of their school every day. Whatever the love counsellor does the rumour spreads like fire in the school. The only thing is the love counsellor’s identity is hidden. No one knows how he/ she looks like, just a belief that he/she will solve their love problems which was true though. Students write their queries related to love or ask for help to confess to their crush in a closed envelope addressed to the love counsellor and drop that in a box placed in an unused storage room of the school and the problem will be solved.

It was lunch time, the most important time for gossip. A girl came running from the cafeteria and entered a class room. She rushed to her friends, one of her friends said “Calm down girl. Why are you in a rush?” The girl was panting hard but she cared less as she has to tell this news to others. She calmed herself down and said “Guys did you hear? The love counsellor helped the glasses girl ‘oh hayoung’ of class 2 A and you won’t believe who the guy is?” Her friends questioned “Who is the guy?” Another girl took it lightly “He must be a nerd like her”. The girl disagreed “You will be shocked when you will hear the guy’s name” Her friend added “Spit it out already”. The girl revealed as all were curious “One of the most popular guys of school ‘oh sehun’ of our class’”. All her friends widened their eyes in shock “Oh sehun!!” they shouted together.

Whole class joined together and started discussing. A girl said “Really?” Another girl added “ I will also put my query in the box and love counsellor will help me.” All the girls and guys agreed. A guy asked “What do you think our love counsellor is a girl or a boy?” Another boy said excitedly “I bet it’s a girl”. A girl interrupted “No, I think it’s a boy because he is so romantic”. Another girl squealed “Kyaaa…I want to date him”.

Sehun and hayoung came into sehun’s class holding hands. Other students saw that and rushed to them and bombarded with questions “Sehun is it true?” “Are you dating hayoung?” “Hayoung, how did you ask him?” “Since when did you like her” “Why her?” Eunji and chanyeol interrupted and stopped them “Stop it, leave them alone”. Eunji was hayoung’s friend and chanyeol was sehun’s. All of them cleared the way and eunji took hayoung to her desk and sehun went with chanyeol to his desk. Chanyeol said “Congrats man. I am happy for you”. Sehun said “Thanks buddy”.

Eunji and hayoung sat together and eunji smirked “Spill everything”. Hayoung blushed “Well, I asked for some help to the love counsellor and here it is problem solved. It seems that sehun put a note too”. Eunji squealed and hugged her “Oh my god hayoung I am so happy for you”. Hayoung thanked her and said “All praises to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter