Unsure

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unsure

“Hey, do you have a band-aid?” Taeyeon looks up only to meet with a black haired boy, a certain one.

“Uh, what did you-” “Because I just scraped my knees falling for you.” Taeyeon blushes deeply and the boy reveals his eye smile to her.

“Shut up, Byun.” The girl snaps at him and the boy pouts at her.

“Oh, come on. Don’t be so mean to me, Kim Taeng, I don’t like it.” The boy said and she sends her best ‘glare’ to him.

“And why the heck should I care about it?” Taeyeon asked and the boy shows her his ‘usual’ smirk, once again.

“I’m going to be your boyfriend and girlfriend doesn’t hurt her lover’s feeling!”

--

So, what actually happens between Taeyeon and this certain black haired boy that was called Byun? Let’s start with Taeyeon first.

Taeyeon was one of the school’s famous students, but oh god, had anyone mention that she was a ? Not the type who throw themselves on boys but more to the type of a diva , whining this and whining that and act like a super diva.

Then you guys are probably curious about this certain ‘Byun’, right? This certain ‘Byun’ was Byun Baekhyun, also one of the school’s famous students. He was popular because he was one of the main singers on the theatre vocal and oh gosh, his face was just a heaven but other than that he was also known for his ‘undying’ love for Taeyeon.

The boy had tried to ask her out ever since Taeyeon come to the school. Taeyeon, on the other hand, actually likes Baekhyun, that boy was totally attractive and, he’s actually very kind but she just didn’t expect that the boy likes her too, and she was obviously never ready for it.

So here they are, stuck in the chasing game, with Baekhyun trying to chase her, and Taeyeon playing all hard to get. Taeyeon was very clear of Baekhyun’s feelings, but not with the boy.

--

“Yeol, it seems like she… she didn’t like me. I- I had always try my best, I tried so many ways already but with every confession I made, she always reject me. I’m so tired of this, I don’t think I can-” “Then let’s make her show her feelings, Baek.” Chanyeol cut him off and he looks at the tall boy.

“What do you mean by making her show her feelings though. What do you want me to do, uh?” Baekhyun asked the tall boy, his back leaning against the soft couch.

“Let’s make her jealous. It’s as easy as that and-” “And act all intimate with another girl? That will just break her heart if she ever likes me.” Baekhyun cut him off and Chanyeol only chuckles at his best friend before he shook his head, indicating that it was not his plan.

“No, of course we won’t use just a girl, that was too mainstream anyway and she will feel like you were just toying with your feeling, so I of course being a genius I am, had another person in my mind.” Chanyeol said and smirk to himself a bit. Baekhyun gave him a questioning look and Chanyeol finally blurted who the person is, and oh my god, can Park Chanyeol just die and don’t try to help him?

--

Taeyeon squinted her eyes, did she really just saw Baekhyun with Kyungsoo? The Do Kyungsoo that everyone was scared of? The Do Kyungsoo who was knows to be very sadistic, and obviously hate Baekhyun - or literally anyone unless Jongin to be honest - is with Baekhyun?

What shocks her the most was how Kyungsoo had his arms around Baekhyun's neck, while Baekhyun had his arms around Kyungsoo's waist. What's up with the two boys? Are they in relationship or- wait, Baekhyun is straight, right? It seems like it, all this time the boy had always chase her, doesn't tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter