Pretty Boy

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretty Boy

“Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the party of our 35th anniversary of our school! For the celebration, tonight we’re going to have an amazing celebration of it with serial events too.” Baekhyun said and everyone cheered along with the last word of his line – which was totally scripted, everyone knew it too of course, he can’t take his eyes off from the card anyway.

“We’re having an alcohol party after midnight and we’re going to have curfew for minors which is up to 11PM, which means it starts at 11PM! Well, are going to have a drink of course, I mean, we’re going to be banned for next year’s celebration if we let the minors do it. But other than that, we’ve prepare our special DJ, Chanyeol and anyone who want to request for a song, you guys could talk it out with him.” Baekhyun said and amongst the crowd, two girls were standing. Well, not really two actually.

“ you, Tiffany. Seriously seducing a girl by cross-dressing?” She hissed softly while the other girl only laughed and smirked anyway. “Oh well, your fault for losing that dare. Now, let’s just listen to whatever Byun is saying, Kim Taeng.”

“And, we’re going to have dance, well, yeah, dance for those… who might find couples. This event was so sudden so I seriously apologize for the late news. Well, everybody the party is going to be lit from now on, shall we start?” Baekhyun asked, with a tone of teasing of course at the end of his words. Everyone cheered, or maybe except Taeyeon and some nerdy students that was forced to attend.

“LET’S… START!” He cheered and everyone cheered along with him while Taeyeon only rolled her eyes, the wig was getting quite uncomfortable to boost up her bad mood but she was quickly nudged by Tiffany who only shook her head in disappointment, like she cares about Tiffany though.

The party was wild, Taeyeon should admit and not to mention, she needs so much insoles on her shoes to match up a good height of a boy. Yes, Kim Taeyeon was cross dressing as a boy on the party and all was because she can’t date 10 boys in a week – well it was quite bad to do it but she was half way through it, she manage to date 6 boys.

It was quite tiring because she can hear some girls saying ‘god, he’s so fine’ but seriously, is she that handsome? And some girls try to flirt with her and some keep complimenting her saying ‘you’re hot’ and she could only smirked – which quite got squeals as a response. And finally, a break.

Taeyeon decides to sit on one of the seats behind, quite near to the main stage but definitely far from the crowded area. “Hey, man. Never see you around before.” Someone said and Taeyeon seriously jumped a bit from her seat and turn around only to face Byun Baekhyun – oh wow, and she thought she would be all alone, yeah, right.

“Oh hey, yeah. I’m actually kind of sneaking to here, my cousin brought me here.” Taeyeon said, faking manliness on her voice which is quite… failed. “Your cousin is a senior year then, I guess and I think it’s a female. What’s her name?” Baekhyun asked and of course, she lied again.

“It’s Tiffany Hwang, you know her? She’s in class 12-2.” Taeyeon said and oh god, how awkward it was to talk about your best friend but pretends that it was your cousin and not to mention, it was her ing own classmate that she was talking to. It’s a good thing Taeyeon is not that close with the blonde-haired boy, well actually, it was because Tiffany who seems to have a personal reasons with Baekhyun and that might as well makes her not close with him.

“Oh, her. Yeah, I know but I’m not that close with her, seems like she has a bad impression on me after the time I spill my drink on her and I run off just like that.” Baekhyun answered and chuckled to himself and Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. “You sure she’s mad at you only for that? I thought Tiffany was not the type who holds such ridiculous grudge.” Taeyeon said and then laughed because well, that was completely ridiculous.

The night went on with the two of them chatting, Baekhyun was a chatterbox and Taeyeon notices that they both likes many things in common like the new FIFA soccer game or just about random cars thing and it was quite comfortable. It was as if a topic drops, Baekhyun just randomly picks out another thing that coincidentally she likes also.

“Oh! Wait, since we’re both already legal and if you actually see it, I’ve announce a drinking party and I’m going to get a drink, you drink right?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nods her head and Baekhyun went away, grabbing some drinks for the both of them and well, seriously, none could leave her alone, she swears to god because all of sudden Tiffany passes by her.

“Hey, pretty boy.” Tiffany said and winked toward her and she only rolled her eyes. “Tiffany, don’t get too drunk!” She shouted with all her might and the girl only walked away and Taeyeon was quite sure she was already drunk, well, that means she needs to drive both of them home and well, she’s not a good driver too and definitely not ready for a ‘two drunk high school girl students reported to be in a car accident’ as the headline too.

“Hey, what ya thinking about?” Baekhyun was suddenly back, breaking on her thoughts and she only shook her head. “What’s this?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head before he takes a sip.

“I don’t know but I’m pretty sure this doesn’t have that much of alcohol, you got high tolerance or not?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nods her head as she reached out for the glass that was offered by Baekhyun. “Yeah, I can take up until about 3 more, I guess.” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sits beside her.

“You know, I haven’t even got a name.” Baekhyun said, looking over to the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter