Rooms

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rooms

“Baekkie~” Taeyeon sing song, calling out for the guy who was carrying all the boxes to the room. “Yes, Taeng?” Baekhyun asked, as he turns around once he puts down the boxes he was carrying. Taeyeon giggled at him, her husband was so gentle with her and to think that it has been 5 years… it was kind of weird but she like it anyway.

“I’m just calling for you, nothing else.” She said and giggles once again and Baekhyun shook his head, folding his arms in front of his chest. “You make me look so dumb, you know.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon knows that he was annoyed.

Of course, she knows. It has been a habit of the husband to act like that when he was annoyed. They have been a happy couple of husband and wife since 5 years already. This time, they are finally moving into a new house, to the outer side of Seoul, since Taeyeon’s apartment seems so small for the 4 people.

While this house that they pick was rather bigger than her apartment of course, it just fits well with them and their 2 children. Where are their children then? Taeyeon had asked Tiffany to take care of them for awhile, since both her and Baekhyun will needs time to arrange everything in the house. Tiffany of course agrees, and promises to bring them there once she finished her work.

Beside it was actually Baekhyun’s idea, most probably because he was just so mad at how he no longer can spent more of his time only with her alone – since they need to take care of their kids. One of their children, or their first son – Baekyoon – was in preschool while the other, their daughter – Taehyoon – was still around 3 years old.

“Baekhyun, I miss them so much even if we’re only away for like 9 hours only.” Taeyeon said, biting her lower lip and with a sigh, Baekhyun approaches her before he pulls her into his arm – embracing her. “They will be here as soon as possible, okay? Tiffany told me that they are on the way just earlier.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nods.

“If you’re tired then let’s just sleep, Taeng. There is a bed in our room for a reason.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon shook her head. “Oh come on, it’s been a long time since we actually have our time alone, so now come on.” Baekhyun said, pulling the girl but she won’t budge and only sighed at him.

“We still need to get all of this clean, Baek. And also, I need to prepare our dinner, how can I just sleep like that? Plus, I’m pretty sure Chanyeol will also come since he said so yesterday, which means I need to cook even more than I usually do.” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sighed in defeat. His wife is indeed stubborn, and so is he actually. Baekhyun also know that Taeyeon was probably tired, which is why she kind of raised her voice. “You can sleep but not me, okay?” Taeyeon kind of exploded this time.

“Taeyeon, dear, don’t be angry, okay? Fine, I know I was wrong this time, but please calm down a little, okay?” Baekhyun asked her and Taeyeon tries to calm herself down – which is hard.

An angry Baekhyun was scary; he was cold to everyone when he’s angry and the silence was never a thing that Taeyeon likes. But on the other side, an angry Taeyeon was also not good for the situation since it was scarier. Since Baekhyun would eventually give in to Taeyeon, it was not that scary and problematic but Taeyeon rarely gives in to Baekhyun.

“Fine, it’s not that I want to start a fight anyway.” Taeyeon said which surprised Baekhyun that she eventually gives in to him. The girl plopped down on the couch and Baekhyun followed. She was still in his embrace anyway.

“Don’t stress yourself, Taeng. I will always be here with you, right? I will help you whatever it takes.” Baekhyun said, reassuring her, softly rubbing her back from up to down. “Of course, I know that, stupid. How can I forget that?” Taeyeon asked teasingly, trying to ease the atmosphere between the two of them and both giggles.

“See, fight is never necessary in our relationship, babe.” Baekhyun said, and Taeyeon slaps his arm. “Don’t call me babe; it’s disgusting, I swear.” Taeyeon deadpanned and Baekhyun chuckles at her before he nods anyway. “Taeyeon~” He called out and the girl hummed.

“Yes, Baekkie?” She answered and she only got a moan as a reply before she looks into his eyes. “I want you so much.” Baekhyun blurted out and Taeyeon feels her cheek redden at his words. “Uhm- no, I mean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter