Fan Party

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fan Party

Byun Baekhyun is the main vocalist of the rising group, EXO. But it's never easy to be an idol anyway. Somehow even before he debuts, Baekhyun was close with Taeyeon, the leader of the nation's girl group, Girls' Generation. But Baekhyun has always been a total hardcore fanboy of the girl. And Baekhyun likes her, no, love her. Since the very first time where Taeyeon mentors him when he just got into SM, he had been completely mesmerized by her - her personality, her beauty, her talent - just everything about her to be honest.

Yet their relationship turned around, after somehow SM force them to be in relationship - a set up to cover up Baekhyun's fellow member, Kris's lawsuit. Taeyeon of course didn't agree to it, the relationship was too risky, why would they try it? But Kim Youngmin was another problem - he was a monster, he was too greedy.

So SM set them up on some dates, they both enjoys it but it's just wrong. And then Dispatch of course got them, while they were on their date - fake date but let the boy dream. The dating news which supposed to be a good thing, turns out to left a bad impression on the netizen. They failed to cover up, and they succeed to get even more scandal, just great.

But no, that scandal of course didn't stop Baekhyun from being her fanboy. Today was a free day for him ─ finally. After a long hectic continous ─ which really seems like it will never end ─schedule he finally got a break. It was such a kind move from SM and he totally appreciate it.

But other than that, he was just absolutely excited today. Why? Because today, Taeyeon's Fan Union held a fan party ─ for all the Taengangers around South Korea. And even if it was weird for him, he really wants to attend it.

Well, he was a fan anyway. Not an ordinary one though, I mean he literally once was her 'fake' boyfriend, and he was a junior of her and not to mention he practically meets her at least once a week, since how could they avoid each other when they go to the same building when working?

But putting it aside, Baekhyun actually cry the other day when he can't attend the TFU ─ Taeyeon's Fan Union ─ Support party, and yes, he really cried. That time, the manager goes to the party and promises Baekhyun that he will bring him the goods, but end up didn't which is why Baekhyun cried.

And no, this time, he won't ─ I repeat, he won't ─ miss the party. The party will be held at one of the cafe near their dorm ─ somehow. And how can he miss it when Flying Petals Noona is also going there? Creepy, he knows but he really admires the fansite master, and also completely jealous of her.

So, the point of this was how he wants to attend it, but at the same time, he knows it will be dangerous. But… godness, he really wants to.

"Suho Hyung, please? I can totally hide my identity, even fans know how pretty I look if I dressed up as a girl!" He was so persistent but Junmyeon could only sighed.

"But Baekhyun, you two are supposedly broke up. If a fan there recognize you it will cause a lot of trouble!" Junmyeon was the one who shouted this time.

"But, Hyung… I swear if anyone sees me, I'll run away. And- and, I'll try my best to hide. Just this once… pleaseeee." Baekhyun whined ─ or begs ─ and now even kneeling in front of Junmyeon.

"Fine, you go." Junmyeon said and Baekhyun beamed. "Ohmygosh, ILOVEYOU JUMYEON!!" Baekhyun shouted on top of his lungs.

"But what ever happens to you, I won't take the blame." Junmyeon said. "And pay the goods with all your money." He continued and Baekhyun broke into desperate screaming.

Because heck, fan goods are EXPENSIVE as hell and no matter how rich he is, it's still a no-no thing for him. But what could he do anyway? He should have been thankful that Suho was already kind enough to let him go there.

Here comes your number 1 fanboy, Noona!

--

Okay, this was crazy. Baekhyun for the umpteenth time reminds himself that he looks so pretty that he can passes as a girl but he still can't hide the fact that he was worried if ever anyone would find out. But he was already there, he can't just back off. Here comes Byun Nahyun - or actually just the other side of Baekhyun.

His thighs perfectly fitted into the black jeans while his body was hugged by the knitted navy blue sweater and he wears a cream coat as an outer. Not to forget, he have his black long-haired wig on and also Chanyeol's round glasses and no, he definitely is not Baekhyun alike - and he should admit he looks somewhat like a nerd, a pretty one.

So, he comes inside the cafe and was greeted by many of Taeyeon's fan goods. The wall was decorated with Taeyeon's polaroid hanging here and there, or some banner or artwork - but one thing for sure, everything was Taeyeon. Then there he spots all of Taeyeon's fansite Noonas or Oppas gathering around, chatting and everything - don't ask him how he knows them though.

Baekhyun though, just go to the fan section - which was a karaoke bar - and now it was blasting U R; the 2nd track of Taeyeon's first mini album - or the holy album as Baekhyun like to say - while the fans are singing along and he found himself singing along to it but not that loud, his voice was something he couldn't change much.

Baekhyun flinched when he felt a tap on his shoulder and looked up only to saw Adorable Fansite Noonas was smiling at him. "Hey, welcome to the party! I hope you will enjoy it a lot, and don't forget to buy our goods, I'm sure you'll love it!" She said and smiled again and Baekhyun only awkwardly nods. "Oh, and there will be an alcohol party - in case you haven't see it. Enjoy your time~" She said once again before leaving to somewhere.

Okay, now all Baekhyun needs was to enjoy the party and don't care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter