Stargazing

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stargazing

My life is a beauty~

Once again, her phone ringed and Taeyeon groaned. Well, yeah, her ringtone was actually her own song, don’t judge her, she likes her own voice anyway. The girl then with a sigh, stand up from her seat and went to the living room – she was just having her dinner with her group – and grabs her phone before she picked it up.

“Hello, who’s this?” Taeyeon asked, she didn’t bother to look at the caller ID actually, as she then headed back to the dining room to finish her dinner.

“Yah, didn’t you look at the ID? It’s your Baekoong.” She light up when she hears his voice as she broke into a wide smile.

“I don’t.” She chuckles at her own words, before she took a seat and glares at all her members who were turning their head around to focus on her.

“Anyway, why do you call me?” She asked, knowing that there obviously something that Baekhyun wants to tell.

“Uhm, since you are free for today and the rest of the week-” “How the do you know that?” “And today is also New Year, I’m wondering if you could spend it with me.” Baekhyun said, kind of ignoring the fact that Taeyeon had cut him off.

“Well, yeah, I’m free. So pick me up at 8 then?” Taeyeon said looking over to Tiffany’s phone which shows that it was still 30 minutes to 8.

“Of course, I will see you then, Tae.” Baekhyun said and she smiled – not like the boy will see anyway.

“See you, bye for now!” Taeyeon said cheerily and without waiting for the other responses, she quickly hangs up the call. And as she looks up, she found all of her members staring at her – okay, more like glaring to be honest.

“Are you going to see him, Tae?” Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nods her head as she eats her dinner – which has been abandoned for a quite time.

“You sure it’s safe? Where are you going to?” This time, it was Sunny, her roommate and Taeyeon eye-smile at her, before giving her a convincing smile and Sunny sigh in defeat.

“At 8 isn’t it?” Yuri asked and Taeyeon nods.

“Sorry if I can’t spend time with you guys for this new year, but you know that it was also a rare chance for me to meet him and it seems like he has plans for the night.” Taeyeon said, looking down as she felt guilty about it but the members only cooed at her and keep muttering that it was okay, and Taeyeon smiled weakly.

Indeed, they are her real friends.

--

“Kim Taeng, your boyfriend is already waiting outside.” Tiffany said after she had knocked on her door, her head was the only part that Taeyeon can see, as the former was actually peeking on her.

“Can you tell him to wait a few minutes? Girls’ thing, babe.” Taeyeon said as she holds up her lip tint so Tiffany can sees it. The American only chuckles at her before she nods her head.

“But no seriously, he really looks like he is going to die soon by the look on his face so you better hurry up!” Tiffany said and Taeyeon gives her a weird look before she make an ‘o’ sign using her head. A few minutes after Tiffany disappeared, Taeyeon has finally finishes her makeup – or what she rather say girls’ thing. The latter then comes out from her room only to find Baekhyun standing against the wall, with his soft cream knitted sweater and black tight pants.

“Oh, you’re finally here!” Baekhyun said happily once he notices that the girl was finally there, out from her room. “For a second, I thought you are going to cancel our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter