Blind Date

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blind Date

Taeyeon is pretty much the diva queen of the high school. Since she was a freshmen, many people likes to hit on her and her, being the sassy person she is always reject them. But rejecting so many guys from the school sometimes makes her thinks what if she is actually a lesbian. Not like it's some kind of problem, really, but the thought somewhat terrifies her. Well, she once likes a guy though, so probably she is bi, if she ever likes girls too. Well, but her uality is not much of a problem for now.

Anyway, being a sassy diva has it cons; she can't cope much with people on the school. She has many people she knows, friends but the closest one? Only one of them exists in her world, well, that’s a bit too dramatic but it was kinda true.

Byun Baekhyun, a classmate of her who is unfortunately stuck with her since the grade 2 of high school, and always be her seatmate (somehow, really) is the only close friend she has. After like 3 years of stuck together, they are just rather inseparable. At school, they are mostly seen together, even sometimes they wait for each other like in front of the toilet which makes people misunderstand them. And to think of it, the both of them are rather similar. Be it their personalities, or their non-existent love life.

And since Taeyeon thinks that she's too lonely for , and she of course doesn't want to spend the Friday night alone on her room crying over her favorite idol, she decides that it would be a good time if she ever spend it on something that gets her with another person. So after meeting Seulgi, another student that she is rather close with, and persuades the girl to get her a blind date, Taeyeon officially has another schedule for the Friday night which is good, well, more like very good.

Seulgi told her that the man may not be her type (which she told her to be masculine but also shy) and that the person is quite witty, and Taeyeon still remembers the smirk on Seulgi's face, which is quite suspicious. Actually Taeyeon felt dumb a day later because she didn't ask Seulgi if the man is from the same school. That would be the last thing she wants for now, she wants refreshment and seeing the same people all over again is boring and not refreshing.

But she needs to let it go anyway because she can’t do anything about it for now since she knows Seulgi already find her pair for the blind date. Taeyeon sigh, thinking about it, as she drops her face on the palm as her elbow touch the desk for the support.

"You don't even try to hear anything." Baekhyun whispers in her ear after he has scooted closer to her. She can feel the dying fan girls of Baekhyun’s emotional tears behind her back, really. Well, Baekhyun got the look, he's bright and is very open to people and his voice is as sweet as honey, so when people saw him with Taeyeon, all their hopes to date him crushed actually.

Taeyeon is actually a goddess level out there, her beauty is no joke, and even if she's average in intelligent, she manage to squeeze between many students and got in the top 50 out of 300 people.

“I need some sleep really quick; I need to have my energy within me for the night." Come her answer and Baekhyun raises his eyebrow. It was a new thing for Taeyeon to sleep during the day, he knows she actually sleep at the night and not around the morning.

"Since when are you a busy person? What kind of things do you even need to do, to be honest?" Baekhyun said, looking at her with a weird look.

"Excuse you, but tonight I will finally go out and spend some time breathing fres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter