Car Ride

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Car Ride

It was really good. The wind touching her slightly tanned skin and her braided hair was flying in the air. Taeyeon speeds up even more, she likes it that way. She likes how it probably makes her look cool, or so she thinks. But even more, she just likes the adrenaline that rushed through her as she steps on the engine, car driving above 100km/hour. "Finally!" She hollered, to particularly nobody. She was all alone on the road, and it makes the situation even better than it already is.

Taeyeon has always been the rebel kid, since she was born; she's the naughtiest out of the 3 siblings of the Kim. It is a good thing she was the 2nd in line, or else she needs to cooperate for the business which is for sure, not the thing she wants to do. Taeyeon has always been more interested in racing, either painting or racing car and there's no in between.

Her parents are out of the country for the business thing, bringing her brother, Heechul along and with only her and her little brother, Jonghyun present on the house, it was a complete mess. Jonghyun has been declaring that the house is going to be his for the rest of the week, well, in a way of 'I own the house and I'm doing anything I want there', Taeyeon agrees and declares she's the one owning the house for the second week in which Jonghyun agrees to with no hesitation also.

But if it was Jonghyun who own the house, then it would mean there would be a party all night and Taeyeon is in no mood of cleaning the house for the aftermath so it would be better to stay away, which is why she is on the middle of the road, all alone by herself, only a luggage on the car and nothing else other than that. She purposely turns on the radio for an even bigger volume, and it blasted through the whole road.

Taeyeon was speeding up and she almost died as she steps furiously on the brake after she catches the sight of a boy in the middle of the road. "OHMYGOD!" She hollered, the car stops in instant, there is only a meter away of distance between her new luxurious sport car and the boy. Recovering from the shock, Taeyeon quickly jumps out of the car and walk toward the boy. Who's in their right mind would stand on the middle of the road? No one, unless this one certain boy in front of her.

"ARE YOU NOT IN YOUR RIGHT MIND?" Taeyeon hollered and she could see the other figure flinched at her loud and high voice but she didn't care if the boy was scared because just earlier she was so scared that if she didn't stop she would hit a person and might kill that human.

"WHY THE DID YOU STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROAD?" She shouted at him again and the other flinches once again, but didn't utter any word to answer her question. Taeyeon was frustrated, angry, and if she have a knife, she swears she would already kill that boy (well, fortunately she doesn't have one at the moment).

"I- I- I need a ride." The boy said all of sudden and Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, eyes glaring daggers and a hole to the said boy. "You stand in the middle of the road for a ing ride? Anyone would never pass you if you can just stretch out your arm or put up some dark colored thing on the air." She said and the boy just has the urge to roll his eyes. What a , to think he's pleading for a ride just a few seconds ago.

"Do you think I didn't try it out already? A ing car passes by me twice and they didn't even stop for me when I already shouted help to them, they're a and I didn't have any other chance but to do it like this." The boy said and Taeyeon sighed. "And see? It works, you stop and now I really want you to help me because I really need a ride." He continued and Taeyeon scoffed at his action.

"Look here, boy. To where do you want to go, huh? I'm not going somewhere else just because I'm giving you a ride and you don’t even seem to be legal yet... and, I am on my ing holiday." Taeyeon explained, as she leans to the car, didn't even minding how hot it is, she had her flannel around her waist which she sat on anyway.

"I need to go to... uh, Palm Springs. If I remember clearly, Moscodic Resorts is where I need to go. I got lost in the middle of nowhere, without a single person with me and excuse you, but I'm legal! I should be the one who's asking you that!" He retorts back and Taeyeon only rolled her eyes. So, he is heading to the same city as her, and that's actually a good thing.

Even if Taeyeon hates him for making her so terrified earlier, it's not like she is that heartless to actually leave him in the middle of nowhere where he could starve to death and all, and what if he hops on with another person which might not be a kind one? So it's a better choice to take him in on her trip to Palm Springs.

"Get in." She ordered and the boy raised his eyebrow in confusion. "You either get in or you might need to wait for another 2 hours for another car to pass by."

Well, with that, the boy grabs his black backpack (which seems so light for some reason) before he runs and goes inside her car, sitting on the passenger seat as Taeyeon also makes her way to the car. Minutes after, the car drives away from the streets (in which the memory of almost killing a person lies for Taeyeon).

--

"Hey, what's your name?" Taeyeon asked the boy who seems to be so sleepy. "I'm Baekhyun, 19 years old, here for a vacation with a family but I got lost somehow, the reason is stupid so don't ask how. And just for a bit of information, I'm Asian, Korean to be exact." The boy (or Baekhyun) ranted and she squint her eyebrows before she chuckles, "I ask your name, not your background story." She said, still chuckling to herself and Baekhyun tck-ed at her.

"You might not ask me about my background story bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter