Boyfriend

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boyfriend

"You're... still having your vacation for another week, right?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nods before he slurped his drink, his favorite apple juice. The two of them are outside the hotel they're staying at. It turns out that after, Taeyeon didn't really bother to find any other hotel, well, Baekhyun convinces her that she could stay in his hotel room for all she wants and he would just crash in his brother's room, which he really did.

It was already their last day and Taeyeon needs to get back to her house tomorrow morning. And tonight, they're spending their time outside; Baekhyun told her the stars are beautiful that night but really, that was just an excuse to take her out from the room. "Why? You're planning to make your vacation longer too?" He asked her and she shook her head, playing with her own fingers in the midst of that.

"I'm actually wondering if you want to... you know; spend the remaining week on my house. I'm going to be back. And I actually... well, I'm bored as hell there and you might want to go there because I swear I'm going to take you around and we'll spend more fun there." Taeyeon ranted out and Baekhyun chuckles at her, she's adorable and Baekhyun knows that she knows that. Well, he stops after she shot him a deadly glare after.

"Chill out, Tae. I don't know but that sounds fun, I don't have the remaining week planned already so you know, as long as I still contact my family then I'm okay, really. I'm pretty sure my parents will be chill about that too, you know that I'm already legal too." Baekhyun answered and Taeyeon sighs in relief. Actually, to think the boy is younger, that fact creep her out a bit but at the same time, they are only like 1 and a half year apart? She's turning twenty one soon, but he's already nineteen, so yeah, one and half year.

"So... you're going with me?" Taeyeon asked, and Baekhyun swears he could see the sparks one the elder’s eye. He laughs a bit before he shrugs, "We'll see tomorrow then, but really, I hope I will." Baekhyun said and smile. Taeyeon only returns it with an even wider smile.

--

That's why they're currently driving back to her town, and Baekhyun swears he was so shocked when he saw her house, well, more like mansion if he sees it more. Not like he didn't expect it though. Her outfits back then have always been like some expensive clothes, and also, her luxurious car literally screams out 'I'm rich', really.

"You know, Jonghyun might be a but don't worry, you'll cope with him well anyway. He's just... some rebel teenager, really." Taeyeon said, assuring the other boy. Not that Baekhyun is nervous, really. By the way Taeyeon describes her little brother, he was rather confident with himself. And also, he's taller than the said boy, which is pretty much the best thing about it.

"I also got my time with being a rebel, but university knock me out so damn hard I can't even be a rebel anymore." Baekhyun said and chuckles. Taeyeon shook her head, before she motioned Baekhyun to get off from the car as she get off first, and then he followed. Taeyeon was more than shocked when she opens the door to their mansion – well, that’s what Baekhyun calls the big 2 storey house. It was rather tidy, everything was put on their place, there’s literally no sign of party at all.

Did Jonghyun even throw a party though? Taeyeon is more than confused, because she was more than sure that her little brother did. “Jonghyun?” Taeyeon called out and there is no response. “Are you sure that your brother is home?” Baekhyun asked her and Taeyeon nods her head. She is sure that Jonghyun is home. Even if he likes to party and such, at the morning, he’s such a home person, it was so hard to drag him out from the house when the sun is up there.

“His car is here and it’s like morning, there’s no way he’s not at home.” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun only nods. Taeyeon decides that she could just search for Jonghyun later, so she motioned Baekhyun to sit on one of the soft couch and really, Baekhyun thought he was still at his hotel. The mansion did feels like one, though. The two of them eat some dry cakes and drink some juice, which she provided for him as the two of them talk. The way you see them, you would think they’re a couple.

Taeyeon is all over the couch; her head is on his lap, while Baekhyun is playing with her hair. Some scene you could easily found on a romance movie. The silence did broke though, as a silver-haired boy comes out of nowhere, screaming a pretty much C#6 when he spots his sister and an unknown guy on the couch. “Hey, you’re finally out of your room.” Taeyeon calmly said and the silver haired boy, or well, her little brother, Jonghyun throws her a look which she shrugs at. The girl then sits up from her position before she faces a shocked Jonghyun.

“Uh… Jonghyun, this is my friend, Baekhyun.” Taeyeon said, gesturing to Baekhyun who smiles at the younger boy at the sight. “And Baek, as I have said before, this is my little brother, Jonghyun.” Taeyeon continues and Jonghyun though he rolled his eyes at his sister, still smile at Baekhyun.

“It’s a new thing for my sister to bring a guy friend home, are you sure you guys are not dating, uh?” Jonghyun asked. The light teasing tone was so visible in his voice and Baekhyun lets out a chuckle while Taeyeon snorts at her brother. “Oh, come on, you’re 17. Shut up.” Taeyeon said and Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at her. “What’s up with being 17?” Jonghyun asked, to no one. He shrugs before he leaves the two of them alone.

“He really resembles you.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon looks at him with a confused look. “Are you sure that I look like him? Because you know, I’m hot, he’s not.” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun rolled her eyes at the girl. Well, damn, her confidence has never been gone the whole time. She’s still the same sassy, hot, whining and dramatic Taeyeon even when she’s back at her town.

--

“Baek, want to go somewhere around? You’ve been spending too much time with Jong. And also, I am very hurt that I got ignored, by the two of you.” Taeyeon asked the blonde guy, the one sitting in front of her. The three of them are having their lunch together, and really, Taeyeon regrets bringing Jonghyun here, for a bit. Damn, if only she knew that Baekhyun also plays the same series of game as Jonghyun did, she would never let him near her brother. She was pretty much ignored for the whole week, really.

The two of them literally talked about the game Legends of League for the whole afternoon on the first day, and then Jonghyun offers him to play, which Baekhyun gladly accept. For the whole night, Taeyeon didn’t even see his figure anymore; he was gone in the game room, playing the stupid game with her brother while she’s feeling all emotional. She didn’t know why, but the moment Baekhyun left her, she turns all emotional, it was as if a part of her had left, and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter