Ice Cream, You Scream pt. II

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ice Cream, You Scream {2/2}

It was almost 8 when she finally reached their date’s place. It was indeed very expensive and the place itself looks so fine, and she was fortunate not to wear her messy daily outfit or else, she would get judged a lot by the other customer there. Taeyeon then enters the place and was greeted warmly by the worker there – of course, she was.

“Good morning, miss, do you have any reservation?” The worker asked, showing the toothy smile – that every worker has, which is not surprising. With a job like this, she should act warm and kind so people won’t be uncomfortable with the service at this place.

“Ah, I have. Uh… I’m Kim Taeyeon and my reservation will be in the name of Byun-” “Ah! I see, please follow me, I will lead the way.” The worker said, a bit oblivious that actually she was cutting off Taeyeon’s words, not that she really mind it though. The worker quietly led the way and then through the stairs, well yes, it was a 3 storey placed and it feels like a mansion rather than a restaurant.

As Taeyeon reached the 3rd floor, the worker had pointed to the last door, meaning that it was the room. The worker seems to notice that Taeyeon was a bit confused with it and explains how Baekhyun has made a reservation for a VIP room – soundproof and was totally huge. Her hand was on the metallic doorknob and she quietly and slowly turns it, as the door then opens and after, she walks in to the room.

It was huge, with so many painting on the wall, the room was all white, cream, and wood brown which totally makes the atmosphere even looks so classical. And yet, her thoughts were stopped as a voice spoke up.

“You like it?” Baekhyun asked and she turns around to face him. Oh goodness, he looks so handsome. If he wearing usual outfit already looks like a god, then what is he right now? Taeyeon felt like she was about to drool over him anytime now but fortunately, she regains her senses back. Yet she didn’t hear what Baekhyun had said previously – since she was too busy checking on him – and only let out an ‘eh’.

“I’m asking you, did you like it?” Baekhyun asked again but this time with a slight giggles, and Taeyeon only nods her head.

“All of it seems so expensive, you know.” Taeyeon stated and Baekhyun only laughed and shrugged it off and mutter a ‘no worries’. But rather than classical decorations, it was more of a traditional Korean feeling to it. There are no chairs, only cushion for both of them to seat, and the table was of course, short. So that’s how the two sit anyway. After both of them order their food, and the waiter was out of the room, everything went silent.

“So… tell me more about yourself, Taeyeon.” Baekhyun said, as he takes off his black coat, revealing the black – what did you expect him to wear, red? That would look awesomely terrible, or at least for him it would – shirt under it. Is he trying to seduce her now?

“Well… there’s not that much about me.” Taeyeon muttered but a single look at Baekhyun’s face makes her continue, his face was as if he was begging for her to continue, which is why she did. “I’m from Jeonju, and uh… my parents are still there but you see, I move to Seoul for my work.” The girl continued yet stopped until there and Baekhyun pouted.

“So… what is your job then?” Baekhyun asked.

“Uh… I work as a photographer, but I also work as a magazine editor, but yeah, simply it was all about photography.” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun only nods at her words. “You see, I’m not that interesting as you think.” Taeyeon said with a few chuckles, followed by Baekhyun’s low chuckles.

“Well, to yourself, you aren’t but you are interesting, you know.” Baekhyun said, his eyes were shining brightly right through her. “It’s just that you don’t think like that.” Baekhyun continued and Taeyeon giggles.

“Then our opinion is totally different, I see.” Taeyeon said and right after, the door to their room was opened and a waiter comes in, bringing their food as both of them thanked the waiter. And as the waiter was about to exits, Taeyeon heard Baekhyun calling before the latter walked up and talked a few things with the waiter before the waiter finally disappeared from her sight.

“What are you two talking about? Plus I notice that you two are close, are you friends with her too?” Taeyeon asked. Her curiosity was the one who spoke up.

“I just asked for the keys, and yes, she’s one of my friends. Actually I know all of the workers here; my friend was the one who owned this restaurant actually.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon’s eyes widened.

“Are you for-” “Yeah, that’s also the reason why I invite you here, you know, I got discount and stuff.” Baekhyun said rather teasingly and Taeyeon giggle at his joke. “You know I’m kidding, right?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon only nods her head. The two then went silent as they finish their food that was until she notices a box of ice cream.

“Baek, is that ice cream?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun looks up, as he finishes his last bite of food and eyes the box of ice cream that he had purposely brought and nods.

“Yeah, I heard from Tiffany that you really like to order ice cream so I come into a conclusion that you like ice cream so I bought it for you.” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon’s eyes brighten – so he do notices, well, no, he do cares about what she likes. “Uhm, you know, you can take off your coat. I mean, don’t you feel hot?” Baekhyun asked as he pointed to the red coat that Taeyeon was wearing. Taeyeon, remembering how revealing her dress was only shook her head as she blushed at the thought.

“I don’t really feel hot, so I will just take it off later, I guess.” Taeyeon said, and shifted her position. Trying to break the awkward atmosphere, she pointed at the ice cream.

“Should we eat the ice cream then?” Taeyeon asked as she pointed at the box of ice cream and Baekhyun smiled before he nods enthusiastically. The girl beamed at his answer – don’t blame her, she just really addicted and obsessed with that certain food anyway. And so they eat the ice cream in silent, Taeyeon was too enjoying the food in her own world while Baekhyun was too busy staring at the pretty girl in front of him. She looks like an angel for him. She was probably one of the most beautiful people that he had ever seen.

“Why are you only looking at me? You eat this too, it’s delicious.” Taeyeon said, even if it’s not that clear, since was full of ice cream. Baekhyun was snapped back to the reality before he smile – rather teasingly before he too eats the ice cream.

If Taeyeon was by the ice cream, then Baekhyun was definitely by Taeyeon, while she was eating the ice cream. Especially when there was some ice cream left on her lips, and she it. Godness, is she trying to seduce him unintentionally or what?

“Hey, you still have ice cream there on your face.” Baekhyun said, addressing the ice cream on the corner of while Taeyeon was bewildered, as she try to know where it is and Baekhyun chuckled at her childish action. “Here, let me wipe it for you.” Baekhyun said before his thumb touched the soft skin of hers, as he wipes off the ice cream from her face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter