Traffic Lights

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Traffic Lights

“Hey, want to do something fun? We’re stuck here for like 10 more minutes.” Baekhyun suggests and Taeyeon eyes him weirdly.

“Well, I can listen to my precious YOU Album since the duration was like 10 minutes, perfect, right?” She asked him, her voice shows a bit of sarcasm.

“Oh come on, that’s no fun. Then what will I do here? Bore myself to death? Come on, let’s play some game.” Baekhyun begs and Taeyeon sighed before she finally nods her head.

“What game?” She asked and Baekhyun thinks for a bit. His eyes caught the glimpse of the three neon lights and he smiles.

“We’ll confess anything up to the color of the neon lights. A color will have a meaning of course. So who wants to start first?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon actually hesitates a bit since she seriously didn’t get the concept of the idea but the girl ends up giving in.

"Since you want to start first then its red; tell me a fact or a bad habit of yours, or any bad memory." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon eyes him weirdly. Is he serious about this?

“Should it be a bad one though?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"It should. Come on; don't try to waste my time." Baekhyun answers and Taeyeon scoffed before she thinks of anything; a bad memory of hers.

"I use to… be amazed by my own brother. He got into puberty and boom; he was as handsome as heck after. It was stupid though." Taeyeon said, kind of embarrassed but it was true, she actually almost – almost – have a crush on her own brother, such a stupid move.

"It was." Baekhyun commented and Taeyeon scoffed once again and Baekhyun's eyes shifted from looking at her to the traffic lights.

“Now, it's your turn. Any bad habit or any embarrassing moment you once had?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun thinks for a bit, recalling his ‘dark’ past.

"I have a sleeping habit which seriously will tick you off. I snore and wimps like a puppy." Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon’s jaw dropped but she quickly regains her senses and closes it.

“Oh well, not as bad as my '' moment." Taeyeon joked a bit; quite sarcasm was intended in it though.

"You still like your brother?" Taeyeon gave him a glare after that – what kind of question is that? – before she leans back to the leather fabric of the seat.

"Nope, oh come on, it actually only lasts for… a week." Taeyeon said but Baekhyun only teases her even more.

"A week is long, thought you realize you are wrong in a day." He said and Taeyeon could only keep quiet for some seconds before she spoke up once again.

"Godness, now let's move to the next one." She said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes at her attempt to move from a topic. Lame, he thought. The two did rock, paper and scissors which result Baekhyun to lose and Taeyeon throws her fist to the air. Oh well; she’s seriously good at this thing, such a fortunate moment for her.

"Yellow… uh, since it's in between then a thing that you don't know if it's bad or good?" Taeyeon asked more to herself; she didn’t know.

"You sound unsure about what you just said." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon shrugs.

"I am unsure." She said and Baekhyun only shook her head.

"It’s probably having a crush. It at a point but I don't know. I cope with it too much that it feels so good too." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon’s eyes widened.

"You have a crush?" She asked him and he shrugs only to answer her with a simple one. "I have." He said.

"Oh, that was unexpected." She mumbled and he shrugs once again. "I know. Now come on, it's your turn. Don’t try to waste any more time." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon only rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit at it.

"Okay, you caught me." Taeyeon said.

"Anything that you thought is somehow good but bad?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon raised her eyebrow at his words.

"That sounds… completely different with mine. I mean like what I told you earlier. That’s like a different instruction.” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun pretends to not mind it much.

"Still. Answer it." He said and she sighed.

"The kiss we both share earlier." She said and his eyes widened.

"What?" He asked kind of loud, totally shocked by new fact.

"That; it's somehow good but bad. Mixed, I guess." She confessed and they went silent for a few seconds, the only word that come out from his mouth was ‘oh’.

"You sound shocked. More than I do earlier." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun eyed her weirdly.

"I also have a choked up feeling about it." He said and her eyes widened this time.

"What?" She asked; what he said comes blurry into her mind.

"I mean now that you mention it." He continued and she could only nod her head.

"O…kay?" She asked; quite unsure. "Yeah okay." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon shook her head.

"I don't know if I can react to it normally. It sounds weirder than when I told you that." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun only sighed.

"That’s only you." He said.

"Is it?" She asked and he nods his head, "It is."

"Oh, come on. We only have 4 more minutes!” Taeyeon said – great move to shift his attention. So they did the rock paper scissors and Baekhyun, somehow lost again. Oh well, seems like luck was not on his side today – it’s never really on his side though.

"Come on. Since the last color is green… any good thing that happens around this week?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun went silent for a few seconds.

"I'm not sure myself." He replied and Taeyeon throws her hands in the air of frustration.

"Come on, it was an easy question." Taeyeon complained.

"Easy for you to say, yes." He said and she could only sigh before shrugging, “Just answer it."

"I think I have a chance with my crush." Baekhyun said and oh, if only Baekhyun can hear the shattering pieces of heart sound like a meter – centimeters to be exact – away from him.

"That was… good." Taeyeon commented and Baekhyun look at her weirdly.

"You don't sound sincere.” He said and she shrugs.

"It's just weird. I mean, I don't know." She said and it was true, it was weird. Even seeing Baekhyun with another girl is kind of weird for Taeyeon.

"And jealous." Baekhyun pointed out and Taeyeon scoffed.

"Now that's a no-no." She said and crosses her arm and Baekhyun smirked.

"You sure you are not jealous?" He asked again.

"More than I u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter