Takeouts

My Heart Choose You | Collection of BaekYeon Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Takeouts

Taeyeon sighed for what had feels like a hundred times already. Oh godness, words can't describe how angry she was at Baekhyun at the time.

It was very obvious that he was sick yet he still try to finish all his assignment which is due a week more and those works can be finished by just one day, but Baekhyun decide to do it today. Because he need evaluation he said, he need to finish it first and try to make it as good as how he want to later at the other day.

But no, Taeyeon is one motherly-like girl and of course, she had always take care of Baekhyun well. And she knows better that her boyfriend, Baekhyun, really need rest or just take a medicine at least ─ medicine make you sleepy anyway ─ but Baekhyun being the hard headed boy he is, refuse to do what she said.

"Come here, Baek. Let's take some rest." Her voice was calm, of course she didn't want to be angry at her boyfriend. She taps the spot on her bed, right beside her lightly.

"Taeyeon, I still got many assignment to do." And that was his respond, Taeyeon bit her lower lips and rolled her eyes.

"You still can do that later." She said back.

"Well, I really need to finish it today." He retorts, and now he finally look at her.

"I can help you with that while you rest." That was probably the least thing she wants to do. She hates that kind of lesson and writing a report of it was just painful. But if it was the only way Baekhyun want to rest, then she needs to do it.

"But that means cheating, Taeng."

"Um, but hey, you will still need to revise it so it's not fully cheating?"

"But you at it, Kim Taengoo. And you hate doing at reports."

“Uh, well. I know that I at it, but I will try to help you, Baek.” Taeyeon said, pouting at the moment. Baekhyun stop writing and look at her weirdly.

“Uh, if that mean I still should revise it then it’s a no. Plus, I don’t think you are even good at it. I don’t want to wake up and only meet with 500 or less word report.” Baekhyun said and seeing at how Taeyeon was now glaring at him, he sheepishly smiles at her. “I don’t mean to offend you though.” He continued and Taeyeon scoffed.

“Well then at least take the medicine, won’t you?” Taeyeon asked him and it seems like the boy didn’t notice the real intention behind what she had said or let’s call it as the ‘under lying’ meaning.

“Then do you notice that I can only take the medicine if I had eaten already? I haven’t eaten yet so that means a no. Beside, doesn’t it usually take 30 minutes for a take out to arrive? In the meantime, I can already finish it. So while I try to-” “Did I say anything about takeouts though?”

Taeyeon words were finally stuck at Baekhyun and his eyes screams horror, and Taeyeon was smirking at him right now. Oh gosh, if she wasn’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter