Lesson Thirteen

Interludium

Yoongi was sitting in the library of the academy. He wanted to be a help to Taehyung, also he didn't want to be removed as leader, so he was looking for a book, which might help him. He found something about leaders in dance crews or bands, which he read out loud to himself since the library was quite empty. It was the day off, so not many students were around. "...should catch the moves the choreographer is trying to express as if a radar... ra...ra?", he scratched his head, he wasn't sure if he understood everything correctly, "...and instantly adopts the performance... adopts? Adopts? Huh?"
"Wow, you're working on your day off?", Yoongi heard a voice from behind and turned around, where he saw Jimin, who was coming over to him.
"A-Group's leader", Yoongi talked to himself, holding the book he was reading close to his chest, trying to hide it behind his hands.
"So you're reading 'Dance crews for beginners'", Jimin said and looked from the book to Yoongi and smiled.
"So? Are you teasing me?", Yoongi asked and laid the book back on the table in front of him, looking down on it. He was sure the other one just wanted to , because yet Yoongi wasn't as good as Jimin was.
"A dance crew's leader is the first position dancer who leads the group, decides the technique and dances solo parts, if any", Jimin talked and Yoongi looked confused from the other one to his book, where he realized that Jimin was citing exactly the lines of the book, "He gives timing cues with his eyes or body that the choreographer alone cannot handle. An excellent crew leader catches the moves, the choreographer is trying to express like radar and instantly incorporates it in the performance."
"Perfect!"
Jimin smiled by Yoongi's comment, on his perfectly cited lines of the book and leaned on the table next to the other one. "When I was selected as the crew's leader for the first time, I read this like crazy", Jimin explained, "It brings back memories. Well, it was a very long time ago though. Well, do your best!" Jimin patted Yoongi's shoulder and walked ahead, ready to leave again.
"So you were really teasing me!", Yoongi shouted after Jimin, who left without looking back. Yoongi sighed and turned back to his book. Once again he looked at the word 'radar' and thought about it. "Taehyung's radar?", he talked to himself and smiled. That was a job he liked to do. He wanted to be his best friend's radar.

Taehyung was still stuck under the warm heater table. He had to admit that it was hard to get out of it again. He laid on his stomach on the ground and was going through the notes for the next rehearsal. He wanted to take a sip of his water but the bottle was empty already. He sighed and sat up. The waste bin wasn't close. Taehyung got lazy, which was rare for him. When he looked around he realized that Jungkook wasn't around anymore, but he had left behind a huge mess. Empty plastic bags from the convenience store were lying around on the ground around the table. Also left over packages, toys and stuffed animals were joining the plastic bags. Taehyung's living room started to look like Jungkook's room. "What's this? This is exactly like Jungkook's room!", Taehyung talked to himself, "JUNGKOOK!" But the younger one didn't reply, so Taehyung was sure that he had finally gone home like he had promised to him. "Alright! First, I must clean up this place", Taehyung said and stood up. He quickly wanted to change his clothes, so he entered his bedroom, where he saw Jungkook was sleeping inside his bed. "Yah! Don't mess around!", Taehyung shouted and pulled the blanket away.
"What's wrong?", Jungkook asked confused, who was holding one of his cuddle toys in his hand.
Taehyung grabbed him on his shoulders, trying to pull him out of the bed. "Why are you sleeping in my bed? I will have the cops to pick you up!"
"I just wanted to sleep in a bed for the first time in a long while!"
"Your bed is just buried under a mountain of garbage. Dig it out!", Taehyung replied and still tried to pull the younger one out of his bed, who was fighting back hardly. When he had finally pulled Jungkook out of the bed, so that he was sitting on the ground, Taehyung's doorbell was ringing.
"You have a visitor!", Jungkook said and Taehyung sighed. He let go of the younger one, so that he hit his head on the ground, while Taehyung left. He walked over to the front door.
"Who is it?", he shouted annoyed, before he opened the door.
"Lunch set delivery", Yoongi said and waved happily, standing in front of Taehyung.
"Good evening!", Namjoon added, who appeared next to Yoongi and waved as well.
"Sorry to make you wait! Here's your lunch set", Yoongi spoke and entered Taehyung's apartment without asking for permission. Inside he and Namjoon took off their shoes and Yoongi handed Taehyung the delivery box of his father's restaurant. "Here, I brought food for you."
"This is Taehyungie's room! Wow... wonderful!", Namjoon squealed over the room happily. He had never imagined seeing Taehyung's room, so that he was more happy now to finally get there.
"Ah, let's invite Kookie too", Yoongi mentioned while looking around at Taehyung's living room.
"There's no need for that", Namjoon said with a cold voice. Jungkook was always around and finally Namjoon had Taehyung just for himself and he didn't want to change it.
Suddenly the door to Taehyung's bedroom opened and Jungkook came out, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Ah Yoongi hyung and Namjoonie! Welcome", he smiled.
"Eh?", Yoongi didn't know what to say when he saw Jungkook coming out of the bedroom.
"What are you here?!", Namjoon asked shocked and walked over to Jungkook, "Why? Why? And in pajamas, too!"
Yoongi looked at Taehyung, who just rolled his eyes and then he looked back at Jungkook. "Taehyung, are you two living together already?"
"No! He's just leeching off me!"
"Alright, I will really kill you today!", Namjoon grumbled angrily and started to pinch the younger one's cheek crazily until they turned red like tomatoes.
"Hey! Why are you here? What about practice?", Taehyung asked annoyed.
Namjoon let go of Jungkook and ran over to Taehyung. "Yoongi wants to be near you to support you in various ways", the blonde boy explained, while Yoongi had sat down and was eating an orange, "He's taking to job as leader seriously now."
Taehyung just rolled his eyes again and sat down at the table again. He was going through his notes again, while the others had taken place on the table too. Yoongi was staring at him like he got insane without blinking his eyes, while Jungkook and Namjoon were eating the delivered food. Yoongi was hardly trying to become Taehyung's radar so he looked closer at the other one, observing him closely. He concentrated so much on it, that he didn't hear the questions, which Jungkook and Namjoon were asking him about his father's food. "What is it?", Taehyung asked annoyed and looked at Yoongi, who got too close to him that their faces almost touched.
"Nothing...", Yoongi said and sat back on his place, "It's radar..."
"What?"
"Is there anything I can help with?", Yoongi asked. Namjoon wanted to feed Taehyung, who just shook his head.
"Be quiet! I need to study!"
"Just let me know if there's anything...", Yoongi added and turned to his foo, which was on a plate in front of him. He accidentally dipped his finger in the hot sauce. He quickly moved his hand in shock and caused the plate to flip around, so that lots of food ended up on the table. "Tissue, tissue paper!"
Yoongi looked around. "I've got them", Jungkook said and quickly handed his friend the box with tissues to clean the table but instead of cleaning up they just caused more waste and chaos. Jungkook bumped against Namjoon, who was eating popcorn, which flew around because he wasn't holding it tightly in his hands. After a while Yoongi started coughing and sneaking without a reason. He used one tissue after another and threw them towards the waste bin, which he rarely hit, so that the dirty tissues ended up laying around the waste bin instead of being inside it. Namjoon and Jungkook were playing around weirdly with Jungkook's hand puppet, while the two of them and Yoongi killed one beer after another. They got tipsy and Namjoon couldn't hold it back anymore, he released a fart. "Whoa, so stinky!", Jungkook mentioned and the three started discussing if they had to use the toilet or not.
Taehyung tried to ignore the others, but it didn't work well, since they became louder and louder. "How did this happen?", Taehyung thought and turned back from everyone. The others started discussing about who should go buy some more soju and beer. Yoongi and Namjoon wanted to send the youngest, but Jungkook didn't want to, since it was cold outside and dark already. "I get it... I finally get it", Taehyung kept thinking, "The root of the problem is this heater table. Along with this table, I allowed Jungkook to invade my space. Its warmth and futon, dull the senses of the body and mind, corrupting people with it." Taehyung needed to get rid of them first, before he could get rid of the table also. "Hey!", he spoke up, showing a banknote to the three boys, "I'll give you money if you all go to the convenience store." The three of them got up and put on their shoes and coats, before they left to go to the next store. When they were walking down the street, they were singing and dancing around. Taehyung himself took a big waste bag and put everything inside as soon as the other's had left. "This is my chance to remove this loathsome thing from my apartment", Taehyung thought while he hurried up to clean up. He took the table, which wasn't as heavy as expected and carried it outside, where he placed it behind the house at the waste containers. He put a sign for oversized garbage on it and then ran back into his apartment. Back at his room, he locked the door from the inside. "As it is, they'll probably move to Jungkook's room alone with the heater table", Taehyung thought proudly. But then he heard the sound of his door unlocking and he turned shocked around.
"We are home", Yoongi said and sounded like some insane murderer, while he showed up the keys in his hands, "It was good that we left with the key!"
"That's true!", Namjoon added and grinned brightly.
"Seonbae, we bought your favorite snack too!", Jungkook added.
"And we found the table outside", Yoongi spoke and hold up the heater table together with Namjoon and Jungkook, who bought it in again. They placed the table back in the living room, sitting around it. Once again they started drinking and eating and it took just a short while until the living room was back being a mess again. Taehyung had his notes and folders in his arm, standing being the others and watched them. 
"It's not the table", Taehyung thought, while the other three were singing weirdly around, It's these guys!"
Jungkook turned around to Taehyung, who kept standing behind them, staring angrily. "Ah, what's wrong with you seonbae?"
"I beg you", Taehyung talked calmly, like he was in state of trance, but then his voice increased, "LET ME STUDY!" And with his words he put his stuff aside and threw the three of them together with the table outside. He had enough. Things should have end there.

When Taehyung came to the academy the next day, something caught his attention. It was a poster at the information board. The poster showed Kwon Jiyong from the half, holding up a white, shiny ball and inside the ball was Taehyung's head. Around the picture was written, that Kwon Jiyong is going to choreograph A-Group for the 28th show review. Taehyung stood in front of the poster and stepped closer, so he could see that there was also something written next to his head. It showed that he was choreographing S-Group and which piece they would perform. Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head, he didn't like what he saw, but he couldn't change it. Then he quickly walked over to the rehearsal room, where the members were already warming up. Their rehearsal went pretty well. Taehyung could see that his last words showed some reaction. Everyone must have practiced over the weekend. Jungkook, who accompanied Taehyung, was sitting on a chair and watching the rehearsal quietly, but the younger one didn't notice how Yoongi was staring at Taehyung like crazy, while dancing and following the steps. They were close to the end already, when Taehyung stopped them and turned off the music.
"What's bothering you this time?", Yoongi asked annoyed and stemmed his hands on his hips, "10-B? Or the breakdance section?"
"It's YOU! Min Yoongi", Taehyung shouted with a pissed voice, which gave Yoongi a fright, and Taehyung stepped closer to him "Why were you looking at me like that?"
"Wh...why? I'm trying to be radar..."
"Listen to the music!"
"But the radar..."
"I'll remove you as leader, Yoongi!"
Yoongi fell down on his knees in front of Taehyung, holding on his friend's legs. "Please don't do that!"
Taehyung ignored Yoongi and turned to the other members. "And you, 7-A! You weren't in synch at all! You and 6-A aren't matching! Breakdance and ballet section, too soft! And in all, you guys practiced your steps but you're terribly out of balance!", Taehyung angrily instructed them, while Jungkook just observed everything quietly from aside.

Taehyung send Jungkook out for a while, where the younger one was observing the poster with Kwon Jiyong and Taehyung. He looked fascinated on the small picture of Taehyung. "Wow, wonderful", he said amazed, "But seonbae's photo is too small!" Out of the corner of his eyes Jungkook noticed how someone wanted to get inside the rehearsal room, which S-Group used. He quickly ran over and stopped the other boy from entering. "No! Stop! You may not enter!", he spoke and pushed the other one away.
"Wh...why? Just a little peek is alright!", the boy babbled.
Jungkook stood in front of the door, with his arms stretched out to cover the whole door. "No! Taehyung seonbae told me not to let anyone enter!"
"Taehyung?!", the guy asked and then turned away, where he kept talking to himself, "Who does he think he is? Acting like a professor..."
"Are you a spy from A-Group?", Jungkook asked curiously and observed the guy, who looked very suspicious to him.
"I...I...I'm not a spy!"
"All spies say so!"
"I'm not someone from A-Group!", the guy said and pushed Jungkook away from the door, where he leaned on, trying to listen through the door what was going on inside, while he wanted to explain who he was, "I'm number two in the academy's choreographing division, Park-" Suddenly the door banged open and knocked the boy off, Jungkook looking surprised after the boy, but he got distracted as suddenly one member after another was coming out of the room. The first girl, who came out, was crying badly. Then Namjoon came out, trying to calm the girl down again.
"I can't stand it anymore", the girl cried.
"No, Hae unnie, don't run away", Namjoon said, "Even if Taehyungie scolds you..."
Some other member's came out but Namjoon got irritated because suddenly Yoongi followed and he was crying loudly too. "Stupid Taehyung", Yoongi whined and walked over to the benches, where the girl was laying already and Namjoon was standing next to her.
"Yoongi, wait! Don't run away", Hoseok talked and ran after his leader, trying to get him back inside the room, "Come on, the leader can't run away!"
"He said that's it for today", another boy mentioned when he came out of the room with his friend.
"Damn, that Taehyung! He's a devil!", someone else aspirated exhausted when he was going out.
"Hey, shall we all boycott him?", another one asked and everyone was taking place on the benches in front of the room. Jungkook didn't like what he saw and heard, he knew Taehyung could be mean, but he also knew that the older one didn't do it on purpose. He was just used to do everything perfectly from his family. Jungkook looked down on the small finger puppet, he was holding in his hands all the time. He needed to do something. He needed to help his seonbae. He couldn't let Taehyung fail as choreographer, because it was his dream to be one and finally he had the chance. Since he saw himself as Taehyung's hubby, he wanted to support and help him, now Jungkook just needed an idea, how he could show Taehyung, what his problem was. If he would be able to tell the older one, he was sure that Taehyung would be able to communicate better with the members and also would understand them better.