Lesson Twelve

Interludium

After the news of Jiyong dropping the dance crew and Taehyung becoming their offical choreographer, Jungkook had invited himself over to Taehyung's place. He wanted to celebrate it with the older one, who was still surprised about what had happened. "Congratulations on becoming the S-Group choreographer", Jungkook shouted happily and threw some confetti over Taehyung, who sat on the armchair next to him. Then the younger one clapped like a little child and tooked a bottle of champagne. "Alright, let's have a toast!" He turned to Taehyung, who didn't pay any attention to him. "Aren't you happy? S-Group belongs to you now."
"I'm not happy. What's that old man thinking? Is he seriously withdrawing himelf?", Taehyung said and sighed. Then he leaned back, dreaming off and closed his eyes. He didn't know what he should do. For a moment he wanted to forget about everything. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, who had his eyes still closed, and he felt like he was falling for the older one once again. He smiled and looked at Taehyung's lips, which looked so fruity and warm. Jungkook pursed his lips and moved slowly over to Taehyung. It was his chance to finally kiss the older one. When Jungkook was closed to Taehyung, the other one suddenly opened his eyes and leaned forward, away from Jungkook who came from aside. "Alright, time to study and I will think of it as a good chance", Taehyung talked to himself and didn't noticed Jungkook who missed him and fall onto the armchair.
Jungkook sit up again and pouted. He was so close to Taehyung's lips already and stil couldn't reach them.

The next day Taehyung went to the academy early. He didn't want to waste any time, since there wasn't much time left anymore and he wanted to let the group look as good as possible. Like always Taehyung was dressed well with perfectly styled hair and all girls were squealing over him, when he was walking over the areaway, entering the academy. He walked straight to the rehearsal room, where he got immediately shocked. His eyes grew round, when he saw all crew members were wearing the same shirts. "What are you wearing?"
"We made these! S-Group t-shirts", Yoongi said and showed his shirt proudly, causing the other members to clap happily.
"We have one for you too", Namjoon mentioned and hold up another shirt, "For the choreographer. Look, there are also words on the back!"
Immediately everyone started ordering him to wear the shirt, while Namjoon hold it on him. But Taehyung just grabbed the shirt and threw it on the chair, where he laid down his bag also, before he started their practice.

At the same time Jungkook was in Yoongi's small practice room, where he had started to smoke a fish on a small oven with fire. It was subsiding the room completely, so everywhere was smoke and it was hard to breathe. Jungkook's friends, Kyeongah and Jihye, entered the room and couldn't help but to cough. "Kookie!!! What the hell are you doing?", Kyeongah asked as soon as he came in, while Jihye ripped open the windows.
"It's something for Taehyung seonbae."
"But why are you doing it at school?", Jihye asked confused.
"Because I want to deliver it warm. It will be 'the beloved hubby lunch box' for my seonbae", Jungkook explained innocently and smiled.
"What? 'Beloved hubby'? He totally ignored you", Kyeongah replied.
Jungkook stood up to look at his friend. "No, he doesn't. He lets me use his bathroom and cooks for me", Jungkook said proudly and smiled, but his classmate couldn't really believe that.
"He probably things of you as an abandoned dog he picked up", she talked.
"A dog? He does other things for me too!"
Suddenly the fish catched fire, but neither Jungkook nor Kyeongah noticed it. "Hey, it's burning", Jihye mentioned, but her friends kept discussing and didn't pay attention.
"For example?", Kyeongah wanted to know.
"For example...", Jungkook mumbled and thought about the time he was with Taehyung yet. All other things Taehyung did, were hitting and slapping him, moving lightly just to cause Jungkook falling and hit the ground. Jungkook whined to himself and pouted.
"Could it be that you're lower than a dog?", Kyeongah mentioned while Jihye tried desperately to extinguish the fire.

S-Group's rehearsal went pretty well and Taehyung was more or less satisfied about what he saw. Still he knew they weren't ready to perform, if it shouldn't end in a disaster. But it looked like they had practiced and prepared themselves more for the rehearsal now, since their debut performance would be a duel with A-Group, which Taehyung liked. He was facing the members, who were totally in their choreography as Yoongi suddenly turned around and gave s a wink. Taehyung didn't notice what was going on, but suddenly the members made an imposing, different move all together. Taehyung looked confused and surprised at the scene and quickly waved his arms to stop them. "Stop! Stop", he shouted and everyone stopped dancing, while Taehyung turned off the music as well, "What is everybody doing with those weird poses?!"
Yoongi titled his head and looked at Taehyung. "Eh? It's cool, isn't it? I suggested putting a bit imposing moves into it and we practiced it together already, right?", Yoongi talked and looked at the members, who agreed with nods, "Cool, right? In the age to come, the group should be visually appealing, right?"
"Stop joking around!", Taehyung shouted and pushed Yoongi aside, "You should concentrate on dancing properly first!"
"Why? What's wrong with expressing it more?", Yoongi asked.
"Express it with the planned moves! Besides, unlike 'The Shmoney Dance' or 'Cabbage Patch', this move doesn't have a title, maybe we should call it crackbrained! So don't create something on your own."
"But the performance piece is so grand and difficult to approach that its boring without something like this!", Yoongi encountered.
"Huh? Boring?", Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.
"It's true", one member spoke up, "If we dance it the usual way, wo won't be able to beat A-Group."
"That's right", Yoongi agreed, being happy that the member understood him, "Everybody, let's take a risk! We want to be a special group, which is the best, so let's do it!" A huge discussion of agreement started between the members, taking about other moves they could add also.
"We have no time left!", Taehyung shouted and frowned, catching everyone's attention again, "Don't talk back to me everytime. I'm the one who sees the performance as a whole! Dance the moves that I'm seeking. Yoongi!" Taehyung turned to the crew's leader, who flinched slightly when he heard his name. "If you interrupt any more, I'll remove your leader titel." Yoongi froze. He loved to be the leader, he didn't want to be removed. "5-C, your moves are bad", Taehyung continued instructing the other members, "3-C, one person is moving differently. 10-B and 8-B, are you guys snake charmers? I'll strangle you to death! Before you talk big, produce decent moves first! We can't deviate from the original intentions."
"Taehyung oppa...", one twin girl whispered.
"Just when I thought he had become a little nicer...", her sister added.
Even Namjoon, who should have been used to it already, was surprised about Taehyung's behavior. He was sure that their choreographer was really stressed, because he didn't want to loose to Kwon Jiyong either. "Anyway...", Taehyung kept talking, "By next week, each of you must practice it according to the notes and instructions!" Then Taehyung grabbed his stuff and walked outside the room, he didn't want to stay there any longer. "One more week until the show. I have to do something", Taehyung thought while leaving the room and everyone was looking after him.

Some teachers of the academy were gathering in the Chinese restaurant, having dinner together. All of them already heard about the news that Jiyong had left S-Group, which was now choreographed and leaded by Kim Taehyung. The teachers didn't know what they should think about, neither what Kwon Jiyong was planning to do. Four of them were sitting at one table, while just three of them were eating. "It seem that they practiced again today, that S-Group", one teacher mentioned, while fixing his napkin on his collar, so that his clothes won't get dirty.
"With Kwon Jiyong out, is there any point in letting that group continue?", another teacher asked.
"No, there isn't!", Choi Seunghyun talked annoyed, who wasn't eating and just took a sip of his drink, "We should disband them. Then, we'll free up time in the show review too."
"But S-Group will have Taehyung-ssi choreographing, right?", Dong Yongbae came up, who sat on another table, facing his colleagues and smiled like always, "That sounds interesting. I'd like to see that."
"Yongbae seonsaengnim, come on", the fifth teacher said.
"They'll just be an embarrassment for the academy", Seunghyun spoke.
"Let Jiyong's A-Group defeat them and d-i-s-b-a-n-d them", the teacher with the napkin sang.
"Oh, that's good! Let's go with that", the fifth teacher agreed and another one clapped about the idea.
Yoongi's father slowly came closer, letting a bowl of rice fall loudly on the table of the teachers."Here's your uraken fried rice! If you like we have a new menu item", he mumbled with his deep voice, giving the teachers a little shock and pointed on a small poster at the wall, which said 'now serving DEAFEAT A-GROUP RAMYEON'.

Taehyung had walked home. He needed some quiet place where he could study and prepare for the second part of the dance performance. He was sitting on his sofa, with his arm leaned on his thigh and his head leaned on his hand, he was getting through his notes. But Taehyung had problems to concentrate on anything, because he kept thinking about the earlier rehearsal. "Damn it. They're only doing what they want", he talked to himself, "Can't they dance according to the notes accurately? Why can't they?" Suddenly his doorbell rang and Taehyung already knew who was interrupting his studies again. He stood up and opened the door. "What is it?", he asked and saw Jungkook crouching on the ground in front of him.
"Operation 'Love-Food-Delivery'!", Jungkook said happily, looking up to him with a bright smile on his lips. He was crouching in front of a huge box filled with vegetables and other food supplies, "Let's eat a hotpot. The two of us!"
"Huh?"
"My family sent me these hotpot ingredients", Jungkook explained. He looked like he was hugging the Chinese chives, which Jungkook was holding in his hands.
"I don't have time for that. I'm studying right now", Taehyung spoke and wanted to close his door again as Jungkook suddenly put his head between the door and it's frame. "Eek!"
Jungkook looked at Taehyung with round eyes and his head stucked in the door, looking like a lost fish. "Practice not going well, seonbae?"
"No... no way", Taehyung mumbled. Then he sighed and opened the door for Jungkook again, letting him in. He knew Jungkook won't leave before he got what he want and Taehyung wasn't in the mood for discussions.
"A choreographer needs stamina, so you have to eat plenty", Jungkook spoke while preparing the pot. He put two slices of alga in the water in the pot and put it on the working area next to Taehyung, who was cutting the vegetables. "Ah that's perfect."
"What's perfect?! I'm doing all the work again."
"Well... well", Jungkook babbled and took the pot, carrying it over to the table where it's heater was prepared already, where Jungkook placed the pot on. Then he looked aound and pouted. "Hm... Your place is very neat, but something's lacking, seonbae."
"Huh? My philosophy is not to clutter my room", Taehyung talked while cutting the vegetables. When he was done, he put everything in a bowl before he turned around. He was so into preparing the food that he didn't notice how Jungkook had bought his own table into his apartment. The table had a comforter in the middle, was covered with a thick blanket and a heater was underneath.
"This is it! My typical Japanese table, which my family bought me from their trip", Jungkook said proudly, "For a hotpot you have to have such a table."
"Don't bring such a thing here!"
"Eh? You don't like it?"
"Of course not! I hate this kind of futon-covered lame table!"
Jungkook had already sat down, with his feet under the table, letting them warm up, while looking up to Taehyung. "Come on! There's nothing that feels nicer in the world that this! You must've used one before, haven't you?" Taehyung thought about the younger one's words. Actually he had never used something like this in his whole life yet. When he was old enough to understand things, he was already living in Europe and even when they got back to Korea, his family lived in a western house. "Can I put the meat in now?", Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked confused at the younger one again, who looked curiously at the boiling hot pot.
"Yeah...", Taehyung mentioned and placed the bowl with vegetables on the table. He slowly sat down and put his feet under the blanket, where it was warm and comfortable. Taehyung hadn't expected that he would like it, but he found it quite nice.
"I will serve you, because I'm your hubby", Jungkook said and took a bowl for Taehyung, filling it with stuff from the hot pot, "Mushroom and meatball.... and scallops..." He gave Taehyung the bowl and the two of them started eating. They didn't talk much and where just sitting next to each other and ate. Jungkook was so much into eating, because it was so good, that he almost forgot where he was. When he had eaten up, the hot pot was almost empty and he turned aside to look at Taehyung. "Seonbae?", Jungkook placed his bowl on the table and leaned over to Taehyung, who was laying on the ground, "Taehyung seonbae? Are you asleep?" Taehyung didn't show any reaction. His eyes were closed and he was breathing calmly. "Are you really asleep?", Jungkook asked quietly and looked curiously around. Although he knew no one else was around, he wanted to be sure that nobody was observing him. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's lips and nibbled on his own. Now was his chance, finally to kiss the older one. He pursed his lips again and moved slowly closer to Taehyung. "My chance!", he said and wanted to put his lips on Taehyung's as the other one suddenly moved his head on the other side. When Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was about to wake up again, he quickly laid down on the ground next to the older one, pretending to sleep as well.
"Damn", Taehyung mumbled tiredly and rubbed his head, then he leaned on his lower arms and looked around, "I got full, so I couldn't help... I have to go over the notes once more... Well lately I haven't slept much. I can clean the hotpot up and study after I have slept a bit more." Taehyung laid back, still being halfly covered with the blanket of the table, getting his legs warmed by its heater.
When Taehyung woke up again, the room was filled with sunlight, giggles and voices were hearable. He was still under the warm table, laying on the ground. His back hurt a bit when he slowly sat up. Taehyung rubbed his eyes, which were still small from tiredness. "Ah, seonbae, good afternoon!", Jungkook said when he noticed the older one to get up finally.
"Good afternoon? Now...", Taehyung babbled and looked at the clock. It was already after 2pm. "It's already afternoon!"
"Lackluster casual hair... how nice, how nice", Jungkook said amazed while staring at Taehyung, before he returned watching tv.
"Wait a minute! Why are you in pajamas in my apartment?", Taehyung asked and sat fully up, observing Jungkook, who was fascinated by a tv show.
"Oops", the younger one said and turned away. He got caught.
Taehyung looked around. While he was sleeping Jungkook bought some of his toys and stuff over and he also bough his small tv. "And what's with that tv? Why is it on my sofa?", Taehyung asked.
"Because the table is high, so the tv on the floor was hard to see", Jungkook explained and talked with a little child's voice.
"Then watch tv on your own apartment."
"But right now the table isn't in Kookie's apartment."
"Then take it back home. Don't start living here!", Taehyung encountered.
"Well, well, well I will go home later!", Jungkook said and smiled, then he turned to the hotpot, which was still standing on the table, "Ah, hotpot! There's still a lot of ingredients left. Let's cook it again!"
Taehyung leaned his head into his hand, which was leaning on the table. "Hotpot again..."
"Here's a beer!", Jungkook mentioned and handed Taehyung a can of beer, "Since you've been under the table for a while, you must be thirsty. I bought it at convenience store earlier." Jungkook placed the can in front of Taehyung, took the empty one and walked over to the kitchen to throw it away.
Taehyung took the new can and looked at it. "He can be thoughtful after all..." Maybe Jungkook wasn't as bad and annoying as Taehyung always thought. He had learned already, that the younger one could be really cute and of course he noticed that Jungkook tried to take really good care of him. Besides that Taehyung had to admit that he started to like Jungkook, although he still was often annoyed by him.